The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Calling the Ba Sing Se Underground!

Anonymous
Aug 13, 2010 14:27:47 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 13, 2010 14:27:47 GMT -6

So, I take it that I will have to wait before I can bring Long Feng back from the Upper Ring and back to the Underground HQ? Right? On another note, get ready for some major changes to happen.
This user is a former member
Anonymous
Aug 13, 2010 17:33:11 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 13, 2010 17:33:11 GMT -6

;D Sorry about that, it's just that my parents took most of my time this week, plus the canon application and the useless time I spend on another RP site... so yeah, I could - or should - have tried to sum up Joychi's practice in one post, but couldn't ^^. My fault entirely *bows*
Last edit by Deleted: Aug 13, 2010 19:07:36 GMT -6
Anonymous
Aug 16, 2010 15:23:21 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 16, 2010 15:23:21 GMT -6

It's not, entirely, your fault Joychi. There are, after all, two very distinct Roleplayers in our group that are practicing certain Kyoshi warrior moves. But yeah, like I said. I'll just wait until you guys choose to skip a day or to skip to a new day. After all, we want to make the trip seem at least, semi=plausible :).
yulan
Aug 17, 2010 0:10:40 GMT -6

Post by yulan on Aug 17, 2010 0:10:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
If Ai Lin doesn't mind, we can fast-forward the training and move on to the next day, or whenever's relevant for the next plot point? Dialogue aside, rarely does anything significant happen in training sequences that isn't better served by summary or montage.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Aug 17, 2010 8:49:08 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 17, 2010 8:49:08 GMT -6

I'm in favor of fast-forwarding. And yeah, someone crank up that 80's montage music and cue the montage. So, I take it that so far three votes are in favor of skipping to Long Feng's arrival.