The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 14 Aug 2020

Long ago, the Four Nations lived in harmony; then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed him the most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I found the new Avatar, an airbender named Aang, and although his airbending skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he saves anybody. But I believe Aang can save the world … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Grand (Re)Opening!

Wild ostrich-horses couldn't keep us away. Saddle up, friends, it's time for TARP take two.

Grand (Re)Opening

Post by TARP Staff on Aug 14, 2020 11:48:40 GMT -6

TARP Staff Avatar

Hello again everyone!

With ATLA now showing on US Netflix and a renewed public interest in the original series, we couldn't help but go back to our roots and reopen our doors set back in ATLA Season 1.

There are a lot of things we could say here, but in the interest of brevity, we will simply say this: we are so happy to have y'all here. Whether you're a brand new member, or a former member ready to jump back in, we are so excited to craft new stories in one of our favourite settings ever. Everything that you see here (with the exception of content in the Archives) is current and up-to-date, so please jump right in!

Gia and Kami are also joined by Beverly, Vanessa, and Ogre to help out with the day to day runnings of the site. If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out!

Thanks again, and once more with feeling: happy roleplaying!
- Gia, Kami, and Ogre
This user is TARP Staff
Last edit: Oct 16, 2020 16:10:47 GMT -6