The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Pa Sing Sei

Anonymous
Dec 7, 2005 14:37:37 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 7, 2005 14:37:37 GMT -6

OOC: I had Karena's permission to do that to her.

Kanea looked up at Quan-Li before she went over to Karena, handing her the blankets. Karena I thought that you could use a few blankets for when the baby is born. And I need to talk to you about something. Kanea told Karena, as she gently grabed her are and took her over to the side so that no one could over hear them.

Karena, I need your help. I need to know what to do with Quan-Li. I have never been in a relationship before. And you have done things with a man before. So will you help me? Kanea asked Karena, as her cheeks turned pale pink. Quan-Li, was the first man to kiss me.
This user is a former member
syri
Dec 7, 2005 14:42:58 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 7, 2005 14:42:58 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Syri looked over and recognized the girl speaking to Karena.
"Wait a ........"
Syri just gave a troubling look and wondered if he could tell anyone what he knew. He wasn't sure because he realized how important she seemed to be in the group.
"No wonder she knew about Aang...."he thought.

OOC:I hope this is acceptable...let me know and ill delete it if you wish....
This user is a guest
kaven
Dec 7, 2005 18:42:17 GMT -6

Post by kaven on Dec 7, 2005 18:42:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kaven trailed behind the group. It always entertained him to watch all the drama that seemed to hang about them. Twirling a lock of his hair around his finger, he grabbed an apple from a stall and replaced it with a copper piece. "Thank you good sir," he nodded to the merchant, taking a giant bite out of the apple. When he finished it, he engulfed the core in flames and watched the ashes fly away in the wind. It seems that...Quan-Li...yes, that's it, is a powerful and knowledgable earth bender, one that I would like to know more about...now... He made his way through the crowd, allowing himself to be seen by anyone in the group that was looking his way. "Excuse me, Quan-Li, aren't you the earth bender that attempted to imprison me?"
This user is a guest
Last edit by kaven: Dec 7, 2005 18:49:47 GMT -6
syri
Dec 7, 2005 18:48:17 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 7, 2005 18:48:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Syri thought he heard something and saw a guy burning an apple core....."
"Uh-oh..."he thought.
Syri thought to deal with the girl later and to deal with this guy.
"Guys......I think we should get moving....."
He looked around at the guy looking at the group.
This user is a guest
homac
Dec 7, 2005 22:54:10 GMT -6

Post by homac on Dec 7, 2005 22:54:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Goruhui finally lost the guy... but he was lost himself. "Damn it... this always happens to me!"

Deciding to climb to the roof of the nearest building, he began searching the landscape for any clues as to the other's whereabouts.... "Hmm... maybe if I crawl a little further...." further and further out onto the ledge until... he fell.

Alway the way down onto the ground about to land right on top of Katara. "You mean... I was one street over the whole time?" Deciding he couldn't do anything else... "Look out below!" He shouted, hoping she'd hear him in time...
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 7, 2005 23:03:26 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Katara had just turned away from Syri when she heard a familiar voice shout, "Look out below!" She looked up just in time to see Goruhui tumbling from the sky. Instinctively, she ducked and rolled out of the way.
This user is Mod
homac
Dec 7, 2005 23:42:36 GMT -6

Post by homac on Dec 7, 2005 23:42:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Ah crap..." Goruhui hoped maybe she could use her water bending to have caught his fall... but then again, there really wasn't any water around.

"This is gonna hurt...." Goruhui held his hands forwards towards the ground and closed his eyes and fell into.... sand? Sitting up, he still felt sore from his fall. "Owowowow.... did I do that?" He looked at his hands... he was an earth bender after all.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 8, 2005 0:06:25 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Karena took the blankets, looking at her with a shocked look on her face. "Thank you..." She said. "I don't know why you're doing this, but thank you." A

fter she grabbed her and dragged her off to the side, Karena looked at her with a blank look on her face. "You're asking me for relatioship advice?" She asked her. "I wouldn't really call what Zuko and I had a "relationship". I mean, we were engaged and all, but..." She sighed. "I think it's slightly obvious that I've been with a man before." She rested a hand on her 5-month-pregnan stomach. She sighed. "I think the only advice I really have to do is to just go with it... Do what your heart tells you. If you're doing something wrong, trust me, he'll tell you." She nodded, seeming as if she was remembering something. "Trust me, he'll tell you." There were a couple of times that night with Zuko that Zuko had told her that she was making him... umcomfortable, or hurting him slightly. She assumed that Quan-Li would do that same.

Aang smiled at Syri. "I appreciate that. I really do." Aang said. In truth he did. It was a really good feeing to know that so many people wanted to help him. He only wished that more people would help the Earth Kingdom push the Fire Nation from their villages...

Aang and Sokka stepped back as Goruhui came tumbling - or falling as the case would be - to the ground. They stared at him, wondering how on Earth he gotten into a situation like that.
This user is Mod
syri
Dec 8, 2005 7:58:34 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 8, 2005 7:58:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Ok....uhh....who...is this guy?"Syri said as he watched the man who fell stumbling to get back up.
"And..uhh.. KArena...what do you mean by you and..Zuko?"
Syri really didnt want to overhear that conversation.
"No problem Aang....I knew you didn't really like me from the start.....but I'm glad to help...and I really think we should get going..."
Syri really felt kind of dumb talking like that.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Dec 8, 2005 9:47:19 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 8, 2005 9:47:19 GMT -6

Kanea looked at Karena as she heard her words to her, and smiled. I just hope that I do not mess this up, I realy like Quan-Li. Thanks for the help Karena. Kanea told her, as she turned around and started to walk back to where she had left Quan-Li. She stop walking half way between Karena and Quan-Li when she saw that the fire bender that had went into the camp, was talking to him. But she took a breath and walked over to Quan-Li, she put her hand on his arm and looked at the man beside him with a hard look in her eyes.

I believe that you are not welcome here. Kanea told him, she did not know his name but she did not care. Her hazel-green eyes looking into his eyes as she talked to him, her voice had a sharp edge to it. She would not just stand there and allow for this man to talk to Qaun-Li. A part of her wanted to protect him from everything that could hurt him.

OOC: I am so sorry a part of my brain died, lack of having sugar sorry again.
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Dec 8, 2005 20:08:59 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 8, 2005 10:14:41 GMT -6

Katara giggled. "Are you OK, Goruhui?" She crossed over to him and held out a hand to help him up. "I would've helped you but...." she gestured around them. "No water."
This user is Mod
homac
Dec 8, 2005 10:19:08 GMT -6

Post by homac on Dec 8, 2005 10:19:08 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
He got up and dusted himself again... he seemed to do that a lot. "Yeah I'm..." He looked up and saw Katara smiling at him... "Fine...." He hadn't really noticed how cute she was before... "But... uh... could you maybe come with me to find some water? I think I sprained my ankle, and your healing could certainly help...." He smiled sheepishly at her.

Remembering the skin with which she carried water, he decided to act quickly... "I... uh... hear the waters in Pa Sing Sei have an extraordinary healing property! And besides... you seem like you're rather low on water..." He said, smiling, hoping she'd buy it...
This user is a guest
Last edit by kaven: Dec 8, 2005 10:26:29 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 8, 2005 10:31:04 GMT -6

Katara looked at Goruhui in concern. "Of course I can help you. The waters in Pa Sing Sei have some healing property? Wow." Checking her water skin, she added, "And you're right--I am running low on water. Okay then." Turning to Aang and the others, she said, "I'll be right back.
This user is Mod
kiishu
Dec 8, 2005 10:47:44 GMT -6

Post by kiishu on Dec 8, 2005 10:47:44 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kiishu stumbled into the city of Pa Sing Sei, exhausted thanks to Sumihai. He was right, though. It took them barely over an hour to get there. "Well, we made it, but please... don't do that ever again. You know how quickly I tire. Anyway, while we're here we should shop. I suggest we go our own way and meet back here in about two hours. See you later, Sumihai." Scarcely waiting for a replay, Kiishu made his way into the city. More than anything, he needed a break. Sumihai was his best friend, but she was tiresome.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 8, 2005 10:55:03 GMT -6

Katara was just about to leave with Goruhui when she noticed a familiar person out of the corner of her eye. Turning, she exclaimed with surprise, "Kiishu!"
This user is Mod
homac
Dec 8, 2005 10:58:17 GMT -6

Post by homac on Dec 8, 2005 10:58:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Kiishu?" looking to who she was pointing at... "Kiishu... who's that, Katara? Oh... ow... we should probably get to that water now... I know the best place to get water here... you can talk to your old friend later, c'mon!"

Kneeling down, he grasped his ankle... "It's really starting to hurt, we should probably get there before it becomes worse!"
This user is a guest
kiishu
Dec 8, 2005 11:03:49 GMT -6

Post by kiishu on Dec 8, 2005 11:03:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kiishu turned as he heard a familier voice call his name. Thoughts raced through his head as he turned around. Is it... could it be? No, that's impossible. She went with the Aang. There's no way my luck is that good... As he finally finished turning around, he faced Katara, his friend from home. "Katara! I thought I would never see you again!" Before he knew it, he ran over to her and put his arms around her, hugging her as someone who had not seen their friend in years. "I'm happy to see you!" Once again, he realized where he was and regained his composure. "Excuse my manners, and you are?" he asked, referring to the young man who stood with her. "Oh, you're hurt! You should see someone about that."
This user is a guest
Last edit by kaven: Dec 8, 2005 11:06:24 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 8, 2005 11:06:44 GMT -6

Katara hugged her old friend back. "Wow, Kiishu! Long time no see! What brings you here? OH!" She noticed that Goruhui was holding his ankle in pain. "You know what Kiishu, can you just follow us? Goruhui here just hurt himself, and we need to go find some water so I can heal him."
This user is Mod
kiishu
Dec 8, 2005 11:16:44 GMT -6

Post by kiishu on Dec 8, 2005 11:16:44 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Sure, I'd be happy to accompany you, Katara." Kiishu followed as Katara led the way. I can hardly believe Katara's here! Although, what good will it really do? I mean, if fourteen years wasn't long enough, what difference will less than a day make? I can't go with them. I have a different agenda. If only there was more time.
This user is a guest
bahk45
Dec 8, 2005 12:50:42 GMT -6

Post by bahk45 on Dec 8, 2005 12:50:42 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Seeing Goruhui falling, then landing in a pile of sand where solid stone was...that was pretty amazing. Quan-Li was sure that Goruhui would be an excellent bender if the guy put his mind to it. He smiled as Goruhui stood, brushing himself off. Goruhui looked pretty bruised up to him, but is trying to say he may be more hurt than usual. And...is that a blush? Quan-Li had to chuckle at the thought...Katara and Goruhui? Both are so different...but who knows?

He stood there a bit while Kanea finally showed up beside him, but now another stranger came to be before them. Something was very familiar about this guy...then it dawned on him! "Um, Kanea...do you remember back at camp of the intruder?" Quan-Li asked. "That's the intruder who was doing the strange fire dragon in the sky at our camp that one night...the fire bender we tried to capture!"

To the intruder, he replied, "If it's of any concern to you, yes, I am. What business do you have here?"

Quan-Li had gripped his hands into fists at his side, ready to do whatever neccessary to protect Kanea and the group from harm. But am I that good yet, he thought to himself. Father never taught me everything he knew before he died. Maybe that's what I have been searching for within this quest...to find and hone my power more?
This user is a guest
Last edit by kaven: Dec 9, 2005 11:11:39 GMT -6