The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Pa Sing Sei

syri
Dec 8, 2005 14:07:05 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 8, 2005 14:07:05 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Syri saw what happened to the man named Goruhui.
"Wait up!"
Syri ran up to the three.
"I have water here...maybe I can heal you....if that isn't a problem."
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Dec 8, 2005 20:42:34 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 8, 2005 20:42:34 GMT -6

Kanea did not move away from Quan-Li's side as she tilted her head up to an angle to better regard the fire bender. She had thought that he looked like someone that she had known a long time ago. Kanea thought that she knew his name, but she was not about to say it out loud and be wrong. Kanven? No it could not be him. She thought to herself and dismissed the whole thought. She looked away from him, for it should not matter to her.

Quan-Li, we should get going. Kanea told him, as she moved her hand from his arm and moved it down to his right hand. She placed her hand over his fist and gently squeezed it. Her voice was softer then it had been a moment ago.

OOC: Quan-Li, I was thinking that and I did not say that I thought he was the bender hater. *Shakes finger*
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Dec 8, 2005 20:44:07 GMT -6
clou
Dec 8, 2005 21:12:55 GMT -6

Post by clou on Dec 8, 2005 21:12:55 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Clou followed the Avatar, concealing himself from any earthbender guards by hiding in some gorups of civilians or pretending to be interesting in items for sale.

"Avatar." he said to the boy from underneath the concealment of his hood.

This user is a guest
syri
Dec 8, 2005 21:36:09 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 8, 2005 21:36:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Goruhui right?....I can heal you with this water in the jug....."
Syri finally caught up with them.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 8, 2005 22:51:14 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Karena looked at Syri, the look on her face feirce and defensive. "It's none of your business!" She yelled. "Shut up!" Too many people knew as it was.

Aang glanced over at Katara as she left with Goruhui and Kiishu, Syri following them. He saw the blush on Goruhui's face. He must like her... He thought. Why wouldn't he? Katara's great, she's beautiful, strong... He's older than her, too. I'm younger. I wonder what she thinks of him... Aunt Wu said that she would marry a powerful bender, and Goruhui's not from what I hear, but that was a pretty good trick. Aang sighed, and then heard a man speak to him. He looked up at him. "Do I know you?" He asked.

Sokka stepped forward, putting a hand on Aang's shoulder. "Aang, be careful." He said. He looked up at the man, his face serious. "Who are you and what do you want?"
This user is Mod
bahk45
Dec 9, 2005 11:21:19 GMT -6

Post by bahk45 on Dec 9, 2005 11:21:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
(OOC: Kanea, I modified my post...sorry about jumping ahead...LOL)

Feeling Kanea's hand upon his fist, Quan-Li was feeling a slight indecision. He wanted to get rid of this intruder since that one day he stole into camp. That fire dragon the intruder created could have been seen for miles, especially out in the ocean. On another note, he wanted to just walk away with Kanea and have a good time shopping with and for her. Closing his eyes to calm himself, knowing the closeness of Kanea beside him, he let out a breath.

"You're right, let's go. He's not worth it anyway." Taking hold of Kanea's hand, he had spotted a nice shop close by that seemed to have almost everything. He spotted a beautiful cloak of black with red shiny trim and gold sparkles upon it...which would be just right for Kanea, he thought. He also noticed a sword that was very unique. The blade slightly curved in its scabbard. The guard being of a firy effect and golden. The handle wrapped in black leather like the scabbard and the pommel (end piece) triangular with gems studded upon it of rubies. Those are the two most beautiful items for such a beautiful woman as Kanea! Now, to somehow get to her look the other way...ah! I know!

"Kanea, could you see if there are any good packs and bags over in that corner for me? I need to ask the store owner something."
This user is a guest
homac
Dec 9, 2005 14:20:57 GMT -6

Post by homac on Dec 9, 2005 14:20:57 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Oh great... she had to invite this guy along... Goruhui silently led them to the spot in Pa Sing Sei where he hid from authorities on his last visit... when Syri approached them, Goruhui's annoyance was at its peak. "No, kid, trust me, it won't work as well as the water I'm looking for. And besides, Katara needs to fill up anyways! So just... go have fun somewhere else."

Great... could this get any worse? He thought.
This user is a guest
syri
Dec 9, 2005 14:31:32 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 9, 2005 14:31:32 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"All..right then..in other words..you guys want to be alone.....sheesh I'm not that young...."
"Water won't work as well..who does he think he is..insulting my gift like that...I hate how people act like that..."
Syri muttered this under his breath as he walked away from them.
But he paused as he remembered how mad Karena was when he found out her secret.
"Man....I hope I don't lose another friend...."
He also paused as he saw some guy in concealment talking to aang.
He began to walk up to the group.
This user is a guest
clou
Dec 9, 2005 21:12:13 GMT -6

Post by clou on Dec 9, 2005 21:12:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Turns head to show part of his face for munderneath the hood. His hair was of dark-brown and his eyes were a shiny gray, almost silver. Slowly, he moved his hand and created a small flame, just small enough so they can understand who he was, but hopefully not to draw a earthbender guard.
This user is a guest
kiishu
Dec 9, 2005 21:54:25 GMT -6

Post by kiishu on Dec 9, 2005 21:54:25 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kiishu listened to the conversation between Goruhui and Syri (though, he doesn't know Syri's name, I'm just referencing him). Better water? I'm willing to bet Katara fell for that. I may only be a young waterbender, but I keep up with my studies... No such thing has ever been heard of. I am suspicious of his motives, but I won't call his bluff... not yet at least. Not to mention he moves pretty well for being injured so badly. Something's amiss, I fear. Kiishu kept his suspicions to himself. He didn't want to wrongly accuse anyone of anything, especially in the interest of peace. He stayed quiet and followed along.
This user is a guest
sumihai
Dec 9, 2005 22:06:08 GMT -6

Post by sumihai on Dec 9, 2005 22:06:08 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in awhile... I've been lazy. Plus, I'm not really allowed on computers during the weekdays. This should be posted after Kiishu went into town.

"Umm, okay, I'll see you later!" Sumihai shouted after Kiishu as he walked away. "I guess I'll go shopping." Sumihai went into town, browsing at the things for sale on the streets.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 10, 2005 1:12:00 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
"Firebender!" Sokka yelled. "Be on your guard, Aang." Sokka drew his boomerang, ready to fight the firebender. "Leave now, and you won't be hurt. Or arrested."

Aang held his staff out in front of him, ready to defend himself. "What do you want with me?" He asked him.

Karena stepped forward, slightly behind Sokka and Aang, ready to defend them if necessary, pregnant or not. Aang was the Avatar, and he needed protection.

Meanwhile, some guards nearby heard the yell "Firebender!" and made their way towards the source of the commotion.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Dec 10, 2005 10:36:42 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 10, 2005 10:36:42 GMT -6

Kanea thought that Quan-Li was up to something. I will be back in a little while. Kanea told Quan-Li, she smiled and went over to where the packs were. She found a few large packs, but keept looking. Her mind was occupied by the fact that she had seen Kaven. She could not undersand that he had found her. Kanea had been so careful about not leaving any trace of where she was, and covering up her tracks.
This user is a former member
bahk45
Dec 10, 2005 12:00:32 GMT -6

Post by bahk45 on Dec 10, 2005 12:00:32 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Making sure Kanea was occupied, taking hold of the beautiful cloak and sword, he made way into the store to the merchant who stood weaving a basket. The old man was at least 60 years of age, with a long grey beard and sparce hair on his head. Quan-Li stood there for a bit, watching...then cleared his throat to get the attention he needed, and quickly. With the interuption, the old man accidentally woven his long beard into the basket weaving and jerked up to stand. The basket dangled from the guy's beard which looked awefully painful considering the basket was pretty large.

Seeing his predicament, the old man quickly untangled himself and asked, "I..uh...ummm...can I help you, sir? hehe." A sheepish smile formed on the old man's humble face.

"I'd like to buy these two items here. How much for the two?"

The old man, placed the basket aside, "Er...well...how about..."

Quan-Li was getting irked. "Quickly...they're a gift for the one looking at the packs! I want to surprise her!" Sighing, he just took out some money from the larger pouch, consisting of 12 gold pieces, 3 silver pieces, and 20 copper pieces. "Here, that should do," slapping them down onto the table. Then he was off, almost at a run, to outside where Kanea was.

He noticed Kanea still looking at the new packs. Quan-Li ackwardly hid the cloak and sword behind him and went up to her. "I have something for you." But before he could bring the items out, the sword dropped onto the ground with a thud behind him, with him scrambling to retrieve it before she could see!
This user is a guest
Last edit by bahk45: Dec 10, 2005 12:03:09 GMT -6
clou
Dec 10, 2005 12:06:33 GMT -6

Post by clou on Dec 10, 2005 12:06:33 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Clou pulled back his hood showing his whole face, but made no other move and stood exactly where he was.

"Long ago when the Fire Nation was still at peace with the other nations and tribes I trained among the firebenders. Yet, came the time when the Fire Nation waged war against the airbenders. Supposedly they wiped them all out... all but you. My family and myself were ones in many who fought greatly to prevent that, but in the end it led only to loss. I was the only one who survived, like you..... I have no intention of causing harm to anyone here."
This user is a guest
syri
Dec 10, 2005 13:46:49 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 10, 2005 13:46:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Syri came up when he heard someone shout "Firebender!"
He bended the water in his jug to make a whip rrady to strike.
As he listened to the man's story, he still had the whip bended on his hand ready to strike; he still had his suspicions.
This user is a guest
homac
Dec 10, 2005 18:24:47 GMT -6

Post by homac on Dec 10, 2005 18:24:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Seeing Syri being distracted as a chance to ditch him, Goruhui finally ended their trek in a small cavern where a cool stream ran through the ground.

"This is it. Best water in the Earth Kingdom..." He sat down next to the stream, rubbing his ankle gingerly... "You should fill up as much as you can..." He wondered how he could, or if he could salvage this into anything he had planned for this... Dammit... this is what happens when you're impulsive Goruhui. You get shot down.

"I stayed here on my last trip to Pa Sing Sei. It's a very special place."
This user is a guest
kiishu
Dec 10, 2005 19:06:16 GMT -6

Post by kiishu on Dec 10, 2005 19:06:16 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kiishu sat down on a rock nearby in the cave. "There's a commotion in town... something about a firebender. Did you hear it? Hopefully nobody gets hurt..." Kiishu kept an eye on Goruhui, though he had decided he was mostly harmless.
This user is a guest
homac
Dec 10, 2005 19:13:03 GMT -6

Post by homac on Dec 10, 2005 19:13:03 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"A commotion?" Goruhui smiled as an idea struck him... "Maybe you'd better check it out... my ankle's still hurt and I need Katara to heal me... if there's trouble, they may need your help out there."

Waving to him "Don't worry about us, we'll be fine..."
This user is a guest
kiishu
Dec 10, 2005 19:18:06 GMT -6

Post by kiishu on Dec 10, 2005 19:18:06 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: I knew you would try that, and I already have a reaction...

Kiishu looked up at him.
"What good would it do? I'm a pacifist... not a fighter. All I'd do is get in the way. I'm not even a decent healer yet." Why is he so adamant about being alone with Katara? Oh... I bet he's trying to make a move... well, good luck with that, Katara's completely clueless when it comes to other people.
This user is a guest