The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Pa Sing Sei

Anonymous
Dec 10, 2005 19:20:38 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 10, 2005 19:20:38 GMT -6

Kanea was brought out of her thoughts by Quan-Li's voice. She slowly turned around and saw that he was picking something off of the ground. She could see the hilt of a sword, she laughed a little at the sight that he made.

Are you ok, Quan-Li? Kanea asked him as she went over to his side. She looked around him and saw the sword, she gasped. You shouldn't have.

This user is a former member
syri
Dec 10, 2005 19:21:12 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 10, 2005 19:21:12 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Syri wondered where the three were.
"Where in the world are Katara and those other two guys...."
Syri whispered to Sokka.
"Do you trust this guy Sokka?"
Syri just watched the firebender talk to Aang.
This user is a guest
homac
Dec 10, 2005 19:33:09 GMT -6

Post by homac on Dec 10, 2005 19:33:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: I figured it was an obvious move, but it was better than nothing....

"Er... oh. Oh well..." He sighed, hanging his head down... "Well, you should probably get going anyways... lots of sights to see, and lots of people to meet her in Pa Sing Sei... after all, you must have come here for a reason, right?"

He was beginning to think he sounded desperate... and maybe he was. But once Goruhui got something into his head... he would do whatever it takes to acquire it.
This user is a guest
kiishu
Dec 10, 2005 19:40:13 GMT -6

Post by kiishu on Dec 10, 2005 19:40:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Actually, I didn't come here for a reason. This is just another stop on my way to the Northern Water Tribe, to learn waterbending from Master Paku. However, perhaps Katara could teach me a bit while I'm here. I wouldn't want to lose my touch. Hmm... being taught by a minor... the thought does bother me, but she's been around the world, and I haven't. Experience makes all the difference. Katara, if you would, I would be honored if you could teach me some waterbending, at least while I'm here." Kiishu smirked at Goruhui. He hoped the message would get through that he had no intentions of leaving them alone.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 10, 2005 19:52:57 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Katara blinked and looked at the two men, rather confused. There was something going on between them, an unspoken fight, but she had no idea what was going on. "Um, Kiishu, I'd be happy to help you."
This user is Mod
kiishu
Dec 10, 2005 20:08:50 GMT -6

Post by kiishu on Dec 10, 2005 20:08:50 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kiishu stood up. "Alright, shall we begin? I have to go meet my friend, Sumihai, in about an hour. You should remember her from the village... the traveling family that visited? Well, she ran away to find me... and she did. You should come. She'll want to see you again. So, shall we train here, or go outside?"
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 10, 2005 20:20:11 GMT -6

Katara nodded. "Sure, I remember her. Um, let me heal Goruhui first."
This user is Mod
kiishu
Dec 10, 2005 20:20:37 GMT -6

Post by kiishu on Dec 10, 2005 20:20:37 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Certainly"
This user is a guest
bahk45
Dec 10, 2005 20:25:17 GMT -6

Post by bahk45 on Dec 10, 2005 20:25:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
(OOC: Just for reference, I'll be describing the sword and cloak again...I'm not that cruel to make people try to find that post again! lol)

Sighing because Kanea had already noticed, he picked the sword up and handed the cloak and sword to her. The cloak was of black velvet with gold flecks and red shiny lined. The sword was a curved type in a leather bound scabbard. The hilt (guard) was gold, handle leather wrapped, and the pommel was studded with rubies. Taking a look at it himself, Quan-Li was shocked himself to find such items here.

He reached out to hand them over. "I thought you needed to have something more appropriate to your beauty and charm...so I bought these two things for you," he said, smiling.
This user is a guest
kiishu
Dec 10, 2005 20:30:50 GMT -6

Post by kiishu on Dec 10, 2005 20:30:50 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: You know, I completely respect that you would save people the trouble like that. Prepare to be exalted, Quan-Li.
This user is a guest
homac
Dec 10, 2005 20:32:58 GMT -6

Post by homac on Dec 10, 2005 20:32:58 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Hm... forget all about me...." Goruhui mumbled to himself, placing his now bare feet in the stream.

Well... tis better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all... He fell back, staring at the ceiling of the cavern... "You two just go on without me... I'll be fine..."
This user is a guest
kiishu
Dec 10, 2005 20:38:21 GMT -6

Post by kiishu on Dec 10, 2005 20:38:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kiishu smiled and walked over to Goruhui. Leaning over, so only Goruhui could hear, he said, "What? Don't tell me you're going to try that old trick... It never works, trust me. Also, I won't let you give up so easily..." Standing back up, he offered Goruhui a hand. Speaking now so Katara could hear as well, he said, "Come with us. It would be boring to train alone. I'd like an oppinion once in awhile, and Katara is too biased."
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 10, 2005 20:45:24 GMT -6

Katara put her hands on her hips. "Come on, Goruhui, don't be ridiculous." Then she spun around to face Kiishu. "What do you mean, I'm too biased???"
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Dec 10, 2005 20:46:45 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Sokka shook his head. "Not one bit." He turned his attention back to the firebender. "Why should we believe you?" He asked. "You could be trying to lure us into a false sense of security, and then kill us, and take Aang to the Fire Lord!" Did he honestly expect them to believe him?

"I think I agree with Sokka." Aang said. "I have no reason to trust you."

"None of us believe you, and I don't think they do, either." Karena said, jerking her thumb back at the 5 Earthbending Guards that had surrouned the firebender.

"Halt!" The leader said. "Come quietly, and you won't be hurt." He moved towards him, attempting to tie him up.
This user is Mod
syri
Dec 10, 2005 20:47:29 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 10, 2005 20:47:29 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Aang....you better watch your self."
Syri just wished he could speak his thought without the newcomer hearing.
He just listened to the man's story.
This user is a guest
homac
Dec 10, 2005 20:48:25 GMT -6

Post by homac on Dec 10, 2005 20:48:25 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Goruhui sat up, a sulking look on his face... "Really... you two go without me. I'll just sit here and... I dunno, reminisce on the good times".

Whispering so only Kiishu could hear him... "And I'm not giving up... you forget that I'll be leaving with Katara, while you'll be going in the opposite direction" a smug smile spreading across his lips.
This user is a guest
kiishu
Dec 10, 2005 20:49:01 GMT -6

Post by kiishu on Dec 10, 2005 20:49:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Well, even if I was terrible at waterbending, you would never tell me that to my face... You would say something like, 'Well, just practice some more and you'll get it.'" Kiishu smiled at her. "Right? I mean, that's just the kind of person you are... always putting others before yourself."
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 10, 2005 21:04:04 GMT -6

Katara looked at Goruhui curiously, wondering what he was whispering to Kiishu. Then she heard Kiishu. "Well, even if I was terrible at waterbending, you would never tell me that to my face... You would say something like, 'Well, just practice some more and you'll get it.'" Kiishu smiled at her. "Right? I mean, that's just the kind of person you are... always putting others before yourself." Katara blushed. "Thanks..."
This user is Mod
Last edit: Dec 10, 2005 21:05:13 GMT -6
syri
Dec 10, 2005 21:04:59 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 10, 2005 21:04:59 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Syri still had the water-whip on his hand.
A guard,looking like the captain, was already in an earthbending stance ready to attack.

OOC: Ok....i edited it....I guess it's better
This user is a guest
Last edit: Dec 11, 2005 15:30:45 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Dec 11, 2005 15:31:39 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
OOC: Ok, thread cleaned up.
This user is Mod