The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Pa Sing Sei

Post by Gia on Nov 3, 2005 0:12:31 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Welcome to the great Earth Kingdom city of Pah Sing Sae. General Iroh, Dragon of the West, once laid siege to this great city for 600 days, but it would not yield to him. Come and visit, and see the great city!

OOC: I know I'm probably spelling this wrong, but *sighs* Oh, well...
This user is Mod
Last edit: Nov 26, 2005 15:40:55 GMT -6
syri
Nov 29, 2005 22:09:48 GMT -6

Post by syri on Nov 29, 2005 22:09:48 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Syri finally made it to the great city of Pa Sing Sei.
He explored all around and met two new friends. One was an earthbender and one was a Warrior.
After exploring and talking, he went to a pond inside the city itself and began to bend the water into whips and different shapes.
"This is becoming a cool adventure. And to think I hardly had to face and make any enemies."
This user is a guest
Last edit by kiishu: Jan 3, 2006 12:38:37 GMT -6
jyscal
Dec 1, 2005 9:51:17 GMT -6

Post by jyscal on Dec 1, 2005 9:51:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Jyscal walked through the city leisurely, enjoying the atmosphere. He had not been here in years, and it felt good to be back. Eventually he found what he was looking for-a small library , inconspicuous on the outside, but brimming with rare scrolls & tomes on the inside. As he entered, he noticed a man about his age, but more muscular and tanned, and a good deal larger, talking to the librarian. "Kerrik, is that you?" Jyscal asked, pleasently suprised at meeting his old war buddy after all these years.

"Hey, Jyscal! I haven't seen you since the seige! How ya been?" He asked, this mountain of a man who's booming laugh filled the building. "Age been treating ya well, I see."

"Well I can't complain." Jyscal chuckled. "I'm actually just here to sell some scrolls, then I'll be off on my way."

"Ah, come on! Stay and hang for a while! I bet the guys would want to know that you're back in town." He said, nudging Jyscal with an elbow.

"Oh, I guess it couldn't hurt to stay for a little while. I have to take care of buisness for now, but I'll meet you and the rest of the guys tonight. What about at the Hogshead Pub, is that place still around?" Jyscal inquired.

"Aye, we'll meet you there." Said Kerrik as he left.

Jyscal smiled, cheerful as he haggled for the price of the scrolls he sold and eventually made a tidy profit. He kept most of the scrolls he found for himself, historical documents especially, but he did need to eat, so he sold some. Wallet jingling at his side, he headed for the marketplace to stock up on supplies.
This user is a guest
Last edit by kiishu: Jan 3, 2006 12:40:38 GMT -6
syri
Dec 2, 2005 17:48:48 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 2, 2005 17:48:48 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Syri began to explore once more.
As a surprise, he ran into his earthbending friend,Dali.
as they both walked around together< they saw a guy selling what looked like scrolls:
"Hey what are you selling?"
This user is a guest
jyscal
Dec 3, 2005 12:10:41 GMT -6

Post by jyscal on Dec 3, 2005 12:10:41 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Jyscal stopped, slightly suprised, and examined the waterbender who had stopped him. Usually he only sold his wares to libraries and museums, but he was in a good mood today and decided it couldn't hurt. "Hm, mostly historical documents and the like..." He trailed off before continuing, "But I have recently obtained a set of valuble scrolls containing bending secrets. Of course, unique items such as these would not come cheap," He grinned, the younger side of his personality emerging. He loved to haggle, and back when he was a fisherman selling furs and meat he had gotten quite good at it.
This user is a guest
syri
Dec 3, 2005 15:47:42 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 3, 2005 15:47:42 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Oh...umm...i was interested in your waterbending scrolls..but I guess I can't afford any. Thank you away."
Syri and his friend was just turning away when Syri thought,"I'll have to return to my ancestor's Temple then."
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 4, 2005 18:43:58 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
OOC: I am so skipping a seven day journey. Do you know how boring that is?

After a very long, and tiring journey, they finally arrived at Pa Sing Sei, captial of the Earth Kingdom, great city of their nation.

Aang jumped off Appa, and rubbed him a little. "You stay here, buddy. We might be in there a while, but I'm sure you'll be fine." He said. He glanced up at the large group, and then looked towards the city.

"So this is Pa Sing Sei." Karena said, getting off Appa. "I've always wanted to see this great city." She stretched lightly, tired of flying for so long. Suddenly, she felt a slight... pain... coming from her stomach. She gapsed. It took her a second to realize what it had been. Her baby kicking! A wide smile crossed he face, and she laid her hand on her stomach, now 5 months along. "This is the first time I've ever been excited about being pregnant..." She said outloud to no one in particular.

Sokka jumped off, and stretched. "Glad that's over." He said. "No offense, but I do not like flying for so long." He glanced at Karena, hearing her words, and didn't really want to hear what she was talking about.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Dec 4, 2005 18:48:42 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 4, 2005 19:26:09 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Katara jumped off Appa, Momo on her shoulder. Hearing Karena's comment, she turned to her, eyes wide. "Did it kick?" she asked, her voice a hushed excited whisper.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Dec 4, 2005 19:28:41 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Karena turned to Katara, her wide smile still on her face, as she nodded. "Yes, it did!" She said. "Do you want to feel that baby kick?" She asked her.

Aang looked over at Katara and Karena. "Your baby kicked?" He said. He jumped over. "Can I feel it kick, too?"
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 4, 2005 19:30:52 GMT -6

Katara nodded. "Yeah, that'd be cool! Does it feel weird?" The city of Pa Sing Sei was dimmed in splendor in Katara's eyes as the wonder of a child kicking its mother entered her thoughts.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Dec 4, 2005 19:58:12 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Dec 4, 2005 19:34:39 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Karena nodded. She was positively beaming. "Yeah, it does feel weird." She said. "But it's a wondeful feeling to have a little life inside you." She took Katara's hand, and put it on her stomach where she had last felt it kick. She moved it slightly to the right when she didn't feel anything, and there it was again! Her baby kicking. Her and Zuko's baby... Karena wouldn't let that thought hurt her right now, and you wouldn't even have known it by the glowing expression on her face. "Feel it?" She asked Katara.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Dec 4, 2005 19:35:46 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
OOC: We're not in the city yet, so wait until we're inside, alright?
This user is Mod
ebmonkey2
Dec 4, 2005 19:37:10 GMT -6

Post by ebmonkey2 on Dec 4, 2005 19:37:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Meanwhile in the city General Ty and a few of his troops along with a few gate guards just sat their doing their jobs!
This user is a guest
Last edit by kiishu: Dec 4, 2005 19:49:55 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 4, 2005 19:37:29 GMT -6

If possible, Katara's eyes opened even wider. "Wow." she said breathlessly. "That's amazing." Then her face lit up. "Hey, let's go shopping for baby stuff!" Katara removed her hand from Karena's stomach and gestured. "We're in Pa Sing Sei! There's gotta be something!" Momo, still on Katara's shoulder, chattered excitedly. Katara giggled. "Even Momo wants to go!"
This user is Mod
Last edit: Dec 4, 2005 19:58:26 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Dec 4, 2005 19:56:53 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
OOC: Ty, you cannot say what our reactions are, or what we do. That's godmoding, and it is not allowed!

Karena smiled at Katara. "It is amazing..." She told her. "With what money, huh? You don't have anything and neither do I!" She shook her head, still smiling at her.

Aang stepped up exictedly. "Can I feel now?" He asked her. He had forgotten that this child was Zuko's. It was Karena's child, and to Aang, that's what mattered.

Karena smiled at him. "Sure." She said, and she moved Katara's hand off, replacing it with Aang's.

Aang's eyes lit up as he felt the baby kick. "That's amazing." He said. "Wow..."

Sokka looked at them. "Have you realized that the child is Zuko's?" He asked. "Come on, we need to get going."

Karena looked at Katara. "Slap your brother for me, will ya?" She said. "He's right, though." She removed Aang's hand, and looked up at Quan-Li. "Come on."
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 4, 2005 20:01:53 GMT -6

Katara blushed. "Oop. I forgot about that." Hearing Sokka's comment and Karena's request, Katara muttered audibly, "I'll do better than that." She popped the cork out of her water skin. Gesturing she formed the water whip and sent it sailing in Sokka's direction.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Dec 4, 2005 20:04:40 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Sokka nearly fell over when a powerful water whip hit Sokka in the face. "Hey!" He yelled at Katara. He then crossed his arms. "Just be like that then."
This user is Mod
homac
Dec 4, 2005 20:14:02 GMT -6

Post by homac on Dec 4, 2005 20:14:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Hmm... money problems, eh?" Goruhui said, jumping down from Appa next to the group. "I might be able to help with that..." Opening up a small bag he kept tied to his belt, he held it towards Karena. Inside the bag was 200 Copper Pieces.

"It's not a lot... but you're gonna need clothes for your kid." He thought about what he was doing... She's Fire Nation... but still, she's here now... I guess that's all that matters...
This user is a guest
clou
Dec 4, 2005 20:15:46 GMT -6

Post by clou on Dec 4, 2005 20:15:46 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
(May I join this?)
This user is a guest
ebmonkey2
Dec 4, 2005 20:20:09 GMT -6

Post by ebmonkey2 on Dec 4, 2005 20:20:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
ooc: anyone is aloud to join any rp as long as they flollow the rules