The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Pa Sing Sei

syri
Dec 5, 2005 17:51:26 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 5, 2005 17:51:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Syri just walked off and decided to walk along.
To his amazement, in front of a shop in the City, he saw a kid with a staff and a girl with familiar clothing.
He ran to their location and saw a group of people:in the group Katara, Sokka and Aang.
"Guys!"
Syri ran over to the group.
"Katara! Sokka! Aang! How are you guys!"
"I've been looking all over for you three!"
Syri hugged Katara, punched Sokka in his shoulder and looked at Aang with a smile while exclaiming his appreciation.

OoC: Hope that's suitable.
This user is a guest
Last edit by syri: Dec 5, 2005 18:56:38 GMT -6
kaven
Dec 5, 2005 18:49:13 GMT -6

Post by kaven on Dec 5, 2005 18:49:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kaven, now disguised in Earth Nation robes, walked up to the gates to Pah Sing Sei. After he was through the gates, he walked into an alley and changed into his blood red robes. "Now to find the Avatar..."
As he walked through the market, he became more and more aware of his hunger, as he looked from fruit to meat stalls. "I'll eat later. First I have to find the Avatar."
Moments later, he spotted the group, gawking at all of the merchandise. "Well that didn't take too long."
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 5, 2005 21:03:57 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Looking at all the commotion, Karena rubbed her temples. This is insane. She thought to herself. And this day had started off so well...

Aang gave Syri a small smile, and waved at him. "Hey." He said. He thought that Syri was alright, but they didn't need anyone else travelling.

Sokka rubbed his arm. "Hey, Syri." He said, a little guarded. To be honest, he'd never liked the guy, although he was positive that Syri thought otherwise. "Have you come all the way from the South Pole to be with us?" Sokka asked. "Look, I'm sure Aang appreciates the gesture, but you need to go home. We have to many people in our group as it is." He glanced at Aang and Katara.

"Sokka's right, Syri." Aang agreed. "Sorry, but we can't have anymore people travelling with us, it's just not safe." Aang didn't want to hurt his feelings, but the more people that were with them, the more it slowed them down, and the more targets there were.

Karena crossed her arms. "They're right." She told the newcomer. "The more, the worse off we are, and our group is way too big as it is." He had to leave. There was no way they were letting someone else into their group.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Dec 5, 2005 21:06:22 GMT -6
Anonymous
Dec 5, 2005 22:51:06 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 5, 2005 22:51:06 GMT -6

Kanea looked up at Quan-Li and smiled at him, for she would enjoy talking with him some more before she had to leave. She noticed that Seph had found her and wanted back the neckless. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the neckless that she had wraped in a soft red cloth.

Seph, I am sorry but I was going to tell you that I could not accept this. But you left and my chance was gone. Kanea held out the cloth to Seph, she noticed that he was looking at Quan-Li. A part of her was scared for she did not wish for them to fight. She held her breath for she did not know what was going to happen.
This user is a former member
homac
Dec 5, 2005 22:59:02 GMT -6

Post by homac on Dec 5, 2005 22:59:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
As Goruhui exited the back alley with a smug look on his face, he was immediately met by a large purple sight.... "Uh-oh..." he said as he looked up to see the large man glaring at him angrily. "You should wear some more earthy tones... it'll bring out the color of your eyes more."

And with that he turned around and started running like mad down the alleyway. Hopping over fences and jumping on barrels he couldn't stop himself as he bumped into Quan-li, who was in the middle of a group... (OOC: Notice I did not post Quan-li's response to this...)

Getting to his feet, Goruhui quickly looked left and right and spoke to no one in particular... "Hey, I'll see you guys later, but right now I gotta go!" And with that he was off again...
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 5, 2005 23:21:29 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Karena looked at Goruhui as he ran away, a large man in purple following him. She shook her head. What on earth did he do? She asked herself silently, and then turned back to Syri, waiting for him to leave.
This user is Mod
skarr
Dec 6, 2005 8:14:35 GMT -6

Post by skarr on Dec 6, 2005 8:14:35 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Tsung had been waiting in the backround, but impatient as always he saw Aang and stepped towards the group.
"Hey Aang I've traveled really far just to help you. I would be very grateful if you allowed me to help you in your quest. But that really depends on what Seph here allows me to do. But here." Tsung through what looked like a pipe at Aang, "If you ever need help jus blow into that I swear I will haer it from anywhere and be there as soon as possible."
Then he turned his attention to Syri, "Now they obviously don't want you in their group, and if I remember you attacked me before. Oh you still smell mof my mark of death. It just makes my blood tingle. Syri you did the wrong thin you got on my bad side. Now you have one of two choices you can be my personal attendent doing whatever I ask or we can battle right now and I'll take your life."
Tsung grinned with glee, his eyes as dark as ever, only people like Syri ever angered him so much. People that would have the audacity to ask for forgiveness after they showed such disrespect.

"Choose Wisely...."
This user is a guest
mystery
Dec 6, 2005 12:57:21 GMT -6

Post by mystery on Dec 6, 2005 12:57:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Couldja spare a copper coin missy?" Begged and old man in rags.
"It depends can you train me in earth bending I want to perfect my technique." Keelala told the old man.
"What gives you the id......" but before the man could finish Keelala began to bend earth and was preparing to throw it at the old man. He looked at her with his eyes open in utter surprise. Then Keelala lost her balance and bagan to sink. The earth she was gonna throw at the old man dropped and she was sinking into the earth. Right before her head was about to go under, she stopped. The old man walked up to her and laughed.
"You've got spunk, li girl! Betch neva seen a quicksand technique like that huh. You have a lot to learn. It's been a long time since I've seen a person with so much ambition and disregard for everyone else, and your a cutie. Your skills are lacking but i'll train you the best I can." He took her out the earth and led her to his home. Keelala smiled the whole way there.
This user is a guest
skarr
Dec 6, 2005 16:05:18 GMT -6

Post by skarr on Dec 6, 2005 16:05:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Tsung turned his attention to the earth bender Quan-Li, and he couldn't believe what his eyes were showing him. Quan-Li planted a bag of money next to Seph and claimed that he was a thief. Was this the company that Aang held. What he was doing was wrong, he was lieing out of what seemed like pure jealousy. He was allowing an evil emotion to get the best of him. He thought their purpose of bringing the nations together was for peace, but with people like Quan-Li, can their ever be peace? People that would sacrafice thier integrity just to get someone they disliked into harms way. Tsung decided he wouldn't allow Seph to go to jail or fight the guards. If any one person deserved punishment he believed it was himself or Quan-Li.
"Guards, it was me!! Let us all be serious for just a moment. I'm a fire bender and this was my way of getting some action. I stole the money. We all know a water bender wouldn't do that but I WOULD!"
Just to entice them more he threw fire over the top of thier heads. "Come get me if you if you dare you dumb earth bending guarders of mud!" He winked at Seph, drew his sword and prepared for the guards all the while thinking "Why the hell am I doing this?"
This user is a guest
clou
Dec 6, 2005 17:42:25 GMT -6

Post by clou on Dec 6, 2005 17:42:25 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Clou held onto a sword at his right side in case of emergency, or in case an Earthbender discocvered who he was. The Firebenders were greatly unwelcome here, which was what he was, or at least used to be.

Luckily, the guards seemed to be attending to matters of their own and so, taking advantage of the opportunity, he slipped in.

This user is a guest
syri
Dec 6, 2005 19:14:39 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 6, 2005 19:14:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Syri looked disappointed.
"Guys...I know it's dangerous....but you know that I don't care.....I'm just glad that I found you..and I really wanted to travel with you.....plus..there's some firebender who's after me for some reason......please you guys......oh..we havent met....im Syri,"he said to the woman with an outstretched hand.
Syri stared at everyone hoping they would let him come.
"I'm getting to be a powerful bender,"he whispered.
He stared at them listening to nothing else.
He also didnt want to tell them that the warrior who came after him was the same guy.
This user is a guest
Last edit by syri: Dec 6, 2005 19:18:15 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Dec 6, 2005 19:23:34 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Aang, Sokka, and Katara looked at each other, and then back at Syri. "The name's Karena," she said, quickly shaking his hand. "I'm sorry, but you cannot come with us. The more people, the harder it is. We shouldn't have as much as people as we do now, we can't afford to add one more to our group."

Sokka nodded. "She's right." He said. "You can't stay with us, Syri, end of story."
This user is Mod
syri
Dec 6, 2005 19:29:38 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 6, 2005 19:29:38 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Syri wanted to help and he was determined to join.
He just gave Sokka a blank smile at first.
"I never really liked him...and Im sure he feels the same,"he thought.
"I won't be a bother....I mean it....and I can help too....im getting to be a pretty powerful waterbender.....please..."
Syri just didnt want to feel left out again.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 6, 2005 19:38:21 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Sokka was starting to really annoyed. What was wrong with this guy? What couldn't he take a hint? "Look, Syri, I've tried to be nice about this, but you just can't come with us. It doesn't matter if you're getting to be a good waterbender, or not. You just can't come. We have too big of a group, and we don't need one more." Sokka said flatly, annoyance and anger traced throughout his voice.

"Look, Syri," Aang said, "I appreciate the fact that you want to help me, but, Sokka's right, you just can't come. We can't add anymore people to our group." Aang didn't really like Syri, and it seemed Sokka didn't like him, either.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 6, 2005 20:57:39 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Katara sighed. Everyone was so keen on joining them! She balled her fists in frustration. Taking a deep breath, she place one hand on Aang's shoulder and one on Sokka's shoulder. "Syri..." she began softly. "I'm sorry. There are several reasons. One, because of the size of our group as it is, it's hard for us to travel safely. It doesnt matter if you are a good bender--if we cant move in stealth, it's like putting up signs that say "the Avatar went this way, follow us to reach him!" or something. Secondly, it's dangerous for Appa. He may be a large animal, but even a flying bison has a limit on the amount of weight it can carry. He's the last of his kind--we dont want to kill him. Not to mention we all love him and he's our transportation. Thirdly, there are already beginning to be problems between members of our group--we dont need to add to the animosity." Katara nudged Aang and Sokka out of the way. Leaning in close so that only Syri could hear, she said, "Maybe we will see each other by chance sometime in the future. But just in case...." Katara suddenly wrapped her arms around him. "Be safe."
This user is Mod
bahk45
Dec 7, 2005 11:26:52 GMT -6

Post by bahk45 on Dec 7, 2005 11:26:52 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Quan-Li was distracted with Goruhui bumping into him, with a big purple guy running after him. The one named Syri was also pleading to join them. He took hold of Kanea's arm with his and looked to Syri, "Katara is right. But, you may stay with us for as long as we are here. When we leave, we can tell you where we're going and you can meet us there. Anyway, you'd have more fun traveling on land than in the air. The last time we traveled by air to here it was boring. Maybe when next we meet you will have found a teacher?" It was a good offer Quan-Li did for Syri. He could see that Syri really wanted to help.

He turned to Kanea, "Let's take that walk, shall we? Maybe I can get you a nice new cloak for you to wear...and to help Goruhui out with that big man in purple chasing him." Quan-Li began to walk to another store, looking back in hopes Kanea will follow.
This user is a guest
Last edit by syri: Dec 7, 2005 14:02:53 GMT -6
mystery
Dec 7, 2005 14:05:02 GMT -6

Post by mystery on Dec 7, 2005 14:05:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Hey can someone fight me? I wanna test out my new strength. Oh, who better than a fellow earth bender. Quan-Li will you take my challenge?" Keelala asked. He looked so strong, it would be a true test to he strength. She wasn't dumb enough to try to take on Tsung, after she saw his battle with Seph, but she figured Quan-Li looked kinda like a punk so she'd fight him.
This user is a guest
Last edit by syri: Dec 7, 2005 14:09:37 GMT -6
Anonymous
Dec 7, 2005 14:10:27 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 7, 2005 14:10:27 GMT -6

Kanea could not help but to laugh as she followed Quan-Li. She ran up to his side and tried to slip her arm though his. She found that she could at least start to relaxe while she was with him. It seems to me that Goruhui is some what of a trouble maker. And Quan-Li, I forgot to give Karena the baby blankets that I brought for her. Kanea told Quan-Li, as she looked up at him. A light smile on her face, she was blushing slightly because she was standing so close to him.
This user is a former member
bahk45
Dec 7, 2005 14:22:05 GMT -6

Post by bahk45 on Dec 7, 2005 14:22:05 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Quan-Li let Kanea's arm slip through his as he began to walk to another shop, but noticed that she still had the items for the baby for Karena ask she told him. "Go ahead and give them to Karena. I'm sure she'll like them." He smiled a beaming smile at Kanea, her smile a small, delicate one. He could tell the tension she was feeling went down by looking into her eyes. Too bad that relaxation she's feeling is always short-lived for her because of Zuko, he thought.

He stood there waiting for Kanea to hand Karena the blankets. He had plans on just more than buying her a new robe...maybe a new sword for her, a necklace...., Quan-Li thought of what to buy her.
This user is a guest
syri
Dec 7, 2005 14:26:06 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 7, 2005 14:26:06 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Thanks Quan-Li..and I understand guys......"
Syri just decided to stick by them for a while before travelling again alone to meet up with the group later.
"And Aang....."
He whispered to the Avatar so noone else noticed.
"I know you didnt really liked me before....but I'll do everything I can to help save this world and the Water Tribes to regain strength and authority."
Syri just stood next to Katara and waited for the group to determine their next move.
This user is a guest