The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Outstanding RPGing

Post by Gia on Jul 4, 2006 23:58:14 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Everyone likes to hear that they have done a good job RPGing. If you see a post (or posts) by someone, and you think they've done an outstanding job, come here and tell them so! Everyone loves to be complimented, so don't be shy! Make sure to say what thread it's in, though.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Feb 11, 2009 15:38:38 GMT -6
tyrande
Jul 5, 2006 7:08:44 GMT -6

Post by tyrande on Jul 5, 2006 7:08:44 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I say Keida. She started out in New Ozai RPing, then my character Klaer held a knife to her throat. Ever since then, I noticed Keida's RPing improve, from just saying her characters actions and speaking in character, from expressing the emotions that her character feels. She seems to make her character have the same sort of attitude, which is very hard to do. I enjoy RPing with Keida, so I take every opportunity I get.
This user is a guest
kieda
Jul 5, 2006 7:16:43 GMT -6

Post by kieda on Jul 5, 2006 7:16:43 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
*hugs Tyranade* eeee thanks for making me the first…err…mentionee…person XD
*tries to make her post over 350 or whatnot characters*
wah…that’s only like 130 somethin.
Oh well, I’m just thanking Tyranade, that’s really sweet of you ^_^
Mkay, now I'm going to think of someone to mention because this thing is really cool/
This user is a guest
tyche
Jul 5, 2006 9:28:32 GMT -6

Post by tyche on Jul 5, 2006 9:28:32 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I would also like to say Kieda. I have really enjoyed RPing with her from the begining. She makes it kind of interesting. All that I was going to say, has been said, so, yeah. Anyway, Kieda is defentaly a very good RPer.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Jul 5, 2006 22:54:28 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I must also say that I agree that I've seen her RPGing improve frow when she first came on here, and she's been doing good, so thumbs up to her.

I must also say Shio. He was good at Zuko when he started playing him, but now he's better than good. Especially the more recent posts, in a situation that we have not seen Zuko in. Shio, you continue to amazme me with how good you are at playing Zuko. You also are good at playing Iroh, which is hard.... I had to say something.
This user is Mod
blink
Jul 5, 2006 23:05:45 GMT -6

Post by blink on Jul 5, 2006 23:05:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
That's why the man is member of the month, isn't it? Such range. Jiao is 360 degrees from Iroh/Zuko., and she is fun in her insanity...

Let me throw my vote to Taed as well, it's quite an ambitious role he's set out to play, uber peacemaker.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Jul 5, 2006 23:13:32 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Yes, indeed, Halaku. It is why he's Member of the Month. I only mentioned Zuko/Iroh because it's the only characters that I've interacted with. He's an excellent RPGer.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jul 5, 2006 23:28:34 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 5, 2006 23:28:34 GMT -6

Wow I am loved, well thanks you guys actually made me blush. Strange.

I would like to say that Etsuko does a really good job at Rping, although I am not involved in anything with her I often read other peoples post to get better. And the ones that I read that are hers are just amazing. Enough detail so you don't get lost and short enough so you don't ever doze off. Nice job on her part.
This user is a former member
taedxoa
Jul 6, 2006 21:53:30 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Jul 6, 2006 21:53:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I've got two, so sorry. First off, thank you Halaku, I hopped on here to give you props and discovered you did that to me. Evil man with a faster internet connection. ;D But the man has created the perfect wild card in the world of Avatar: a culture that hates benders. His numerous characters and all their different personalities make me wonder whether he's schizo (just kidding). +1 Agility (You can find Halaku's RPing everywhere, it's not hard to track down.)

Secondly, Etsuko, anyone who knows my characters knows that I started off in this site meeting up with her in the Fire Nation Capital, and we've RPd together since then. From the beginning where we both didn't really know where to go or what to do or say, her character has made an astounding evolution and you can get some real insight into her personality and history from most everything that she does. Great character development AND very descriptive how she goes through the biggest no-no in the known world, a waterbender that ...likes?... a firebender. +1 Dexterity (Etsuko's big RP is currently in the Southern Water Tribe.)
This user is a guest
kusari
Jul 8, 2006 16:38:57 GMT -6

Post by kusari on Jul 8, 2006 16:38:57 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hmm...Id have to say Halaku as Anei in the Battle-Training II. I had the best time ever. The only downfall is that it was only 3 rounds. It was absolutely captivating. Wonderful use of weapons and really personality of Anei. Plus the fact that you started Galgori. Genius =]
Also Ive read some other posts by Halaku (South Pole Water Tribe) and he also does an amazing job there.
This user is a guest
zeke
Jul 8, 2006 23:55:26 GMT -6

Post by zeke on Jul 8, 2006 23:55:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
In RPG Battle Training II, Scientist Do Sho Mouya did an exceptional job. He had very cool thought and character develpoement. I hope to one day be as good as he is. Just thought he deserved some recognition here. Peace out!
This user is a guest
alianne
Jul 9, 2006 9:51:50 GMT -6

Post by alianne on Jul 9, 2006 9:51:50 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
ACK!!! Decisions, decisions... Well, I know Kieda is an outstanding RPer after interacting with her, playing Toph. That was so cool, and her posts were long and descriptive, yet didn't drag into infinity.

And then Halaku, for the same reasons above (and an excellent vocabulary I could neveer have... x_x Darn it...)

But there is one person I've never actually interacted with as in RPing, but I've seen some of the posts he has made.... And the way he wrote it, I'm jealous, I mean, REALLY jealous...
Quan Li! Awhile back, I read some of his posts, and they were just amazing, simply amazing. (Dag 'um, why can't I be like that?! :P )

Good job to everyone! ;D *Exploding cookies fly through the air!*
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 9, 2006 20:32:26 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Ooh, I have a few.

1. Karena - honestly, do I need say more?
2. Halaku - Your posts are rather intriguing, often instigating, but always refreshing. I like the romance angle too. :P
3. Shio - Very good. Your portrayals of Iroh and Zuko are on the mark, and Jiao is a wonderfully insane character.
4. Tyrande - I love RPing with you hon, even if it's only in the RPG School.
This user is Mod
zanisha
Jul 9, 2006 21:04:00 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Jul 9, 2006 21:04:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Ok my turn. ;D

First off I'd (obviously) like to point out Karena and Halaku. Both of them are amazing rp'ers. And Karena, this is one of my favorite rpg sites ever. And I don't plan to leave anytime soon. Another thing is that I've read your work with all of your npc's. I especially love reading your posts as azula, who I know from experience, is an amazingly fun character to play.

Halaku is the most interesting, in an amazing way, rp're I've ever seen. And to add to that, you founded the most incredible group of people on this site, The Galgori. You truly are an evil genius.

( Furiae) Aliana. So sad she died. :'( Anyways, your a great rp'er and friend. It's so fun rping with you and I can't wait until the time comes when I get to bring Kohen and Surbano into the mix with the wolves, Zana, and Furiae. That should be fun

Miagima, (formerly known as Jin Lee) I had soo much fun fighting you in the rpg training and was sad to see you leave. But now you're back and I hope to rp with you sometime soon ;D
This user is a guest
Last edit by zanisha: Jul 9, 2006 21:05:20 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Jul 9, 2006 22:32:30 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Katara and Zanisha - Thanks so much! I really appreciate it! Yes, Azula is so fun to play. I don't get to play evil people very much, as I usually the good with an attitude, but I love it when I get to....

Zanisha - You have improved so much from when you first started. Your posts were okay back then, but now they're longer, more detailed... I've seen some of your posts in the Battle Training, and they're good. Good job!

Katara - Talk about improvement. When you came here, you were a good, but not too good, RPGer, and now you're RPGing is exceptional. Seeing some of your posts in the Battle Training... wow... good job!
This user is Mod
kieda
Jul 10, 2006 9:01:09 GMT -6

Post by kieda on Jul 10, 2006 9:01:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I want to mention Tyche and Kemari. Both are very clean writers with few grammatical mistakes, and I love both of their characters. For being able to deal with Kieda >_>

Tyranade has an amaizing ability to have such different characters, and they’re all really cool. I look forward to being able to RP with her more often ^_^
This user is a guest
kemary
Jul 10, 2006 11:32:13 GMT -6

Post by kemary on Jul 10, 2006 11:32:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Wow. *blush* I never thought I'd be complimented...

I'd like to mention Kieda, even though everything thats so great about her's been said already. I find myself reading her posts and just being shocked at the depth of feeling and thought she brings to the RPG. I'm finding myself striving to match the amount of personality she exudes, and generally failing miserably.
This user is a guest
dosho
Jul 10, 2006 22:52:42 GMT -6

Post by dosho on Jul 10, 2006 22:52:42 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I would like to point out two outstanding RPGers. Snehal and Arashiko.

I have been in training battle with Snehal and seen him improve from medoker to something great. I would be willing to bet that he is better than me from what I have seen else where in the board.

Arashiko has been with me in New Ozia and manages to keep me guessing. She just leaves me in awe with the detail and her thought processes.
This user is a guest
terra
Jul 11, 2006 10:16:54 GMT -6

Post by terra on Jul 11, 2006 10:16:54 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
*stares for a few seconds, blinks, and proceedes to run around in little circles, foaming at the mouth*
Kieda. I know so many people have complemented her by now, and I haven't actually RPed with her, but gorramm. I usually don't read posts that don't have to do with me right away, but in New Ozai I found it hard to tear my eyes away to press the "next page" button. Her character is so energetic, and her level of description is...quite amazing, actually.
Do Sho, much for the same reasons he wrote for me. Even more so, in fact. I think he's going to go one way, and he turns it around. Makes it feel like an actual situation, not some planned RP. Quite fun.
This user is a guest
Last edit by zanisha: Jul 11, 2006 10:17:35 GMT -6
tyrande
Jul 15, 2006 9:29:45 GMT -6

Post by tyrande on Jul 15, 2006 9:29:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
To Katara and Keida: Thanks to you both. I also want to say Katara, for the same reason as her, she is great in the RPG Training. I mean, she uses thought and great actions, and I have noticed improvment in her since I first came here. I already had one for you Keida. :).
This user is a guest