The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Outstanding RPGing

medon
Jul 30, 2006 6:05:52 GMT -6

Post by medon on Jul 30, 2006 6:05:52 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
He he thanks Zanisha

well first Zanisha because we pretty much started off at the same time and I watched her grow better and better at RPing now she phenominal ;D and I cant wait to RP with her again real soon

and next Kieda because Im having so much fun RPing with her and shes amazing I mean really amazing! after this RPG that we are in at the moment I would very much like to RP with her again ;D
This user is a guest
Last edit by medon: Jul 30, 2006 6:06:45 GMT -6
jong
Jul 30, 2006 7:00:50 GMT -6

Post by jong on Jul 30, 2006 7:00:50 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I would like to comend Hotaru for her exceptional TPing. She is truly great. I mean she's new to the site but you could tell you that she's an experienced RPer and I feel blessed to be even RPing with her. She truly out performs me or anyone I've Rped with. Ha that brings me to someone else.

Halaku my sparring partner. This is probably the most talented Battle RPer I've ever seen. The man has tested me repeatedly. Even now we're fighting and he keeps the pressure on. But back in the day thats when we really did damage. Complete chaos while fighting each other. Halaku I commend you.
This user is a guest
kieda
Jul 30, 2006 11:47:16 GMT -6

Post by kieda on Jul 30, 2006 11:47:16 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Snehal. For his Capitan Jack Sparrow-esque character who is both extremely humerous but still manages to be caring. He loves his crew, but he loves the rum too. Such a hard choice XD

And Furie, because her characters are all so diverse. And Monke/Eda getting in a fight cracked me up.

Kemari, once again, this time for his drunken performance in Ba Sing Se. That was all too amusing. Expecially when he tried to attack Jae Xin and smacked himself in the face with water and thought it was a counter attack XD
This user is a guest
zanisha
Jul 30, 2006 12:53:02 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Jul 30, 2006 12:53:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
;D thnx people! Well I just got back from vacation and I thought if i didn't rp one more day I was gonna die. (they didn't have ANY Internet on the dumb island) Also I can't believe I forgot two other people; Ame and Yuan!

Ame: O man. I had so much fun with you on the raid. That was awesome. Also rp battling with you is great. ur descriptive and ur character ame is cool! I can't Wait until we get to rp in a raid again on Kaji's site ;D

Yuan: You really helped me with my galgori, Kohen. Rp training with you as Hao has been a blast. I've really learned a lot. More non bending moves and such. He's developed a lot since I first made him. So Thanksies for that ;D
This user is a guest
ame
Jul 30, 2006 13:43:07 GMT -6

Post by ame on Jul 30, 2006 13:43:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Thanks Zana!

I'd like to say:
Zanisha: She helped me alot (even if you don't know) Looking at her posts helped me get a feel for how a good posts should be, and she is an excellent Rper in battling, and in the raid. I had a great time with that! Also she is an active member and a member of the 1K posters club.
This user is a guest
kusari
Aug 1, 2006 10:38:35 GMT -6

Post by kusari on Aug 1, 2006 10:38:35 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Lets see...I have another. Taed Xoa. I RP with him in the South Pole Water Tribe, and all his posts are wonderfully interesting. I've also read some of his posts in the Earth Kingdom, and those are also very good. His overall structure is wonderful, and flows very well. Good job Taed =]
This user is a guest
teresa
Aug 11, 2006 17:18:46 GMT -6

Post by teresa on Aug 11, 2006 17:18:46 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Uhh, I have a few people!!

First of all, I would like to say Kame. He is fun to RP with in the Training school. He RPs in a way I have never seen. It is very different and always surprises me.

Next I want to say Keida. I think it is hard to have some many different types of characters. One is tomboyish, one is happy, one is sorta nasty, and one is creepy happy. I could only do two of those personalities with going 'who's is this again'. Also, a lot of thought goes into her posts, and she is very good at keeping the posts at a perfect length. :D
This user is a guest
Last edit by medon: Aug 11, 2006 17:19:30 GMT -6
zeke
Aug 14, 2006 20:37:21 GMT -6

Post by zeke on Aug 14, 2006 20:37:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I must acknowledge all the people involved in our Pirates of the Earth Kingdom story goin' on now:

Kieda - great, compelling, interesting character developement.

Tyche - a brilliant villain, similar to Barbossa, you make a good pirate. Also, I hope you like my new pirate, first male crewmate for ya, and he is based on a pirate from Barbossa's crew, in case your'e wondering.

Joufuma - your character is interesting, a cool kinda guy. Plus I'm glad he doesn't hate my guy Jun Cheng considering he is a firebender. Its tough being a firebender and a peacemaker.

Ninavask Revan - your firebender being on my ship will make things interesting. (btw, we need to figure out a way for your blind guy to make his way around the boat, maybe a seeing eye dog ore something?)

Tirea - Your character is vicious, mate! But she is very cool, I like the thought and character developement going into her. She is interesting, and I wonder how she'll affect our tale of the seas.

Furiae - I love the character Monkey! She is quite entertaining, so I hope you don't have any plans of killing her off, cause she is real cool. Eda is pretty interesting too, as is your other character, Tatsu. (btw: is Tatsu's name based on that roller coaster?)

I conclude in saying this is one hell of a grand adventure ahead of us. I can't wait to see how character's backgrounds and personalities clash and affect their judgment. Anyway... happy Roleplaying!
This user is a guest
kusari
Sept 2, 2006 8:48:13 GMT -6

Post by kusari on Sept 2, 2006 8:48:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I must say Yulan and Hotaru in Battle Training. They are doing what looks like one of the best Battle Training fights Ive seen. (Though, I only really read through my assigned partners).
But nonetheless, it is definately Outstanding RPGing!
This user is a guest
kgal
Feb 3, 2007 7:37:01 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Feb 3, 2007 7:37:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I believe it's been a while since this thread has been posted in, but here goes nothing:

Kaa-chan (Katara to the rest of you) in both battle training and TTEK. I think that, even though she's a moderator, there's no reason for her not to be acknowledged. I've read her role play with Karena's character, Lakano, and I think that her performance with Haru is just spectacular. Nothing out of place of the profile, and absolutely always enjoyable to read. I can't wait to see more of Haru's "flamboyancy". As for the Battle Training with my Galgori, Dokuga, I think her acting as Toph is also amazing. Nothing she did wasn't what I'd expect Toph to say or act like. It was just like Toph as a real person!

Grats, pumpkin, for your Outstanding (I mean it) RPGing.

I also believe that this thread should be more active. There are too many good role players on this site to not have posts in this thread. Since September?! I can't believe it. Post here, fellow members. Post here. I'll be happy.
This user is a guest
Last edit by medon: Feb 3, 2007 7:37:53 GMT -6
jin
Feb 3, 2007 9:15:13 GMT -6

Post by jin on Feb 3, 2007 9:15:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
There are a few people on this forum that I have been rping with lately and would like to extend my kudos to. Lets get started then....

Deri - Deri is a wonderful person and an excellent rper. I have rped with her in the Fire Nation Capital and I also completed my Romance Training with her. She is very versatile in all situations and I look forward to rping with her in the future.

Xar Ra Se - Xar is a very intelligent person with a great rp talent. I roleplay with Xar in the Fire Nation Capital and he always seems to have this incredible knowledge about him. He is very interesting to roleplay with and I cant wait to see what else he has for me in the future.

Gozo Fong - Well, Gozo and I have been roleplaying in the Battle Training boards and honestly, I am glad that I was teamed up with Gozo. His characters have great depth and great personalities. He is one of those people that really keeps you thinking about what you are going to say next. He really helped me become a better roleplayer.
This user is a guest
Last edit by medon: Feb 3, 2007 9:26:30 GMT -6
taijian
Feb 10, 2007 21:35:49 GMT -6

Post by taijian on Feb 10, 2007 21:35:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well, I thought I'd give two rpers who I noticed Karanbir and Ai Lin, a shout out for great rping. They had a plot going on in Ba Sing Se that was very good. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. They gave great descriptions and Ai Lin really played off on her character's "I don't like spending time with other people" really well. Plus, who doesn't like reading a story about underdogs getting their just desserts, even through crime?
This user is a guest
Last edit by medon: Feb 10, 2007 21:37:22 GMT -6
etsuko
Feb 21, 2007 1:39:29 GMT -6

Post by etsuko on Feb 21, 2007 1:39:29 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I must certainly comment Halaku and Taed! I think that they're both very good roleplayers. With such a wide variety of words and sentencing, they are probably the best few on this site. Even sometimes, I, as a Japanese who is taking an English Language course, do not understand them. I must be humble and say that my roleplaying is average, is it really that good? In fact, sometimes I think for about half an hour before typing a roleplay post...

Once again, I want to comment the both of them for their amazing skills. Keep up the good work! ^^ Stay kawaii always.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Feb 21, 2007 20:20:10 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
@ Fu-Lingsie ~ Sankyu hon! ♥, "Pumpkin"

Outstanding RPers ~ February 07
[/u]
  • Halaku - Halaku, you are amazing as..well, Halaku. ^-^ Our fluff-ship between Halaku and Nanashi is quite entertaining. I most definitely enjoy it to the max. *thumbs up*
  • Fu-Ling - You're quite an RPer yourself! Blow me out of the water, dear, and you're only 13! I swear, at thirteen, I wrote like crap. Give yourself a round of applause.
  • Ai Lin - I've been reading your battle training as Midori, and hon, you're brilliant. Good job.
  • Zab-zab-kun - AKA Sats.....something. You rock. Posts are crazy long.
  • Lieutenant Lee - I loved your Exemption post, and I see that your other posts are as long as well. Good job, I love it! *pats the King of Uber long Postiness*

@ Etsuko-chan - Uwah! Ohisashiburi desu! Ogenki desu ka? Okaerinasai![/color]
This user is Mod
Last edit: Feb 21, 2007 20:22:46 GMT -6
zabasaz
Feb 22, 2007 0:44:33 GMT -6

Post by zabasaz on Feb 22, 2007 0:44:33 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
kaoru said:

Zab-zab-kun - AKA Sats.....something. You rock. Posts are crazy long.

Oh wow, a mention. Thanks Katara <3<3 It means a lot to me.

I've actually been trying to pump as much as I could into my posts, I'm having a hard time making them as long as I usually do. Also, I'm busy so I can't post often. I often end up sitting down for ten minutes, writing a post, and not even reading it over before submitting.

Thanks, again :)
This user is a guest
Last edit by medon: Feb 22, 2007 0:45:16 GMT -6

Post by Gia on May 10, 2007 19:40:19 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Okay, this thread hasn't been posted in in a while, so I've got a couple from the Chaotic Four-Way RPG (aka the site's mine poltline aka the one that involves the Avatar):

Shio - I must say you have turned to be such a great RPG. You have come so far from where you started when you first joined. Heck, we all have. I have enjoyed RPing with you so much over the past... what, year and a half? Keep up the good work.
Shijin - I must say I am impressed with your posts based on what I remember seeing from you. You, like so many others, have come so far since you first joined almost a year and a half ago. Keep up the good work, and congrats on the MotM. It's been a long time coming, in my opinion.
Katara - Need I say more? You're fantastic, girl, and you've come so far since you first joined almost a year and a half ago. Keep up the good work.
This user is Mod
sethwynd
May 27, 2007 21:09:20 GMT -6

Post by sethwynd on May 27, 2007 21:09:20 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
*shocks thread with a defibrillator* Liiiiiive! Seriously, people need to give more kudos 'round here. Make the place seem less like a funeral >_> ...

So without further ado:

Ai-Lin: I really, really enjoy reading your posts as Suki. To be honest, I'd read your other posts, except the font color hurts my eyes ;-; ...

Saami & Yi-Feng: The two of you are posting so well with one another, to the point that I'm actually reluctant to post anywhere in Gaoling. I'm worried it would actually screw up the chemistry going on. And Saami, you seem to have improved a good deal since I was last on here (by the way, when'd you get that staff gig?).
This user is a guest
suyami
May 30, 2007 17:45:17 GMT -6

Post by suyami on May 30, 2007 17:45:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Okay, besides the admins *bows to your RPing skillz* there are a lot of people who need mentioning here..... Here's a couple starters.

Deri: Need I say more??
Karanbir: Dude. You're also awesome in my book, however small that book may be... Heh.
Oni, Kochi, Kamejei, whatever: You always have awesome plot twists in your RPing, especially during training. Whatever I expect, you do the opposite. Kudos to you.

There are many more OUTSTANDING RPers here, but I just can't remember you.

KUDOS TO ALL!
This user is a guest
sawora
May 30, 2007 19:23:08 GMT -6

Post by sawora on May 30, 2007 19:23:08 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well I'd like to dedicate this posty to Karanbir.
My friends, this guy is brilliant! His posts are always filled with so much character, and I can honestly say I love rping with him. He has great ideas for plots and we always work so well brainstorming twists and new characters together.

I'm having so much fun in our rp in the towns and villages section in the earth kingdom. I've never played so many characters at once! :D
This user is a guest
Last edit by medon: May 30, 2007 19:23:54 GMT -6

Post by Gia on May 30, 2007 21:06:06 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I've got another one:

Fu-Ling: Your are awesome girl, and you're only 13! I mean, really... When I was 13, I sucked. If I had been as good as you are when I was your age, I would be a professional writer now.
This user is Mod