The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Outstanding RPGing

saiki
Jul 7, 2010 22:51:36 GMT -6

Post by saiki on Jul 7, 2010 22:51:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
((OOC: This is a wonderful thread...Just felt like sharing))

Yuna- There is no way for me to describe how much I enjoy reading you posts. You make them so enjoyable to read and I honestly feel like your characters themselves. You have this wonderful way of gripping a reader and making them pay attention. No wonder you're ROM hehe =)

Karena- I am seriously always excited to see your name pop up in a thread. I think you are a marvelous Rp'er and you have this genuine way with words. Everything seems so precise and well formulated about your writing, I don't know how you do it. You and Yuna paired together is like thread heaven, your posts are addicting =]

Shanrui- I am SO HAPPY to have you as an RP partner. Honestly I have no idea how we managed to post a million times today. I'm so glad that I can count on you to make very prompt and enjoyable posts. You are surely one of the best partners I have had so far xD Can't wait to see what happens with our charries!
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Jul 7, 2010 23:16:30 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
(I should point out that ALL posts in here are OOC. What Saiki and Yuna are doing is O/T - off topic, which is usually not allowed, but as it's thread related.)

Yuna - Thank you! You sort of think I'm an awesome RPer? *scratches head*Sorry, but that's a bit confusing. I'm glad you think I'm a fabulous partner! Takeno would be quite lonely right now without Yuna. ;D

Saiki - Wow, I'm continually surprised when people not in my plot lines say they read my posts, though it's been happening for years. A marvelous RPer? Thanks! I truly appreciate the compliment. You're doing very well yourself. :)
This user is Mod
slcwoff
Jul 8, 2010 6:21:58 GMT -6

Post by slcwoff on Jul 8, 2010 6:21:58 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Saiki- Aww shucks :). Well thanks partner. I believe I must say I struck gold when I PMed you. I have been on other RP sights and you are pretty much the best writer I've partnered with. And yeah, I have no idea how we manage to post as much as we do. We must be excited for our story to progress :P
This user is a guest