The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Toph's Avatar Fan Art

This user is Mod
This user is Mod
Last edit: Jul 10, 2010 8:58:30 GMT -6
senjin
Oct 3, 2008 5:08:24 GMT -6

Post by senjin on Oct 3, 2008 5:08:24 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Wow, that looks totally awesome. (Sorry about post count, but I had to say it)
This user is a guest
shin
Oct 3, 2008 7:50:25 GMT -6

Post by shin on Oct 3, 2008 7:50:25 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
'tis the Battojutsu pose! O.o!!! Dude you totally got the stance down, and I like how you used the gradient tool for the hair and clothing [it IS the gradient tool right?]. Myself, I can't draw kimono's for my life but yours is awesome!

Errr.. criticism >.>... if there's anything the right hand bothers me a bit XD.
This user is a guest
Last edit by shin: Oct 3, 2008 7:51:18 GMT -6
nuan
Nov 6, 2008 0:24:48 GMT -6

Post by nuan on Nov 6, 2008 0:24:48 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
XD I know that stance from any where, well I know where is came from I can't remember the character right now, slag it what was his name? Haku? No wait I'm thinkin' Naruto aren't I? Gah why can't I remember his name!? Anyways its from that one guy in Kenshin. I remember using the exact same pose for another character ;)

Anyways onto the actual art. Looks good, I especially like the highlights on the hair I keeps trying to do that however I'm never successful at it when it comes to my drawins. Did you use anything or just basic brush strokes?

As for criticism I would try working on the right hand a little more because when you look at it the fingers don't look right I would try getting the skeleton out first, no not an actual human skeleton what I mean by that is, first use basic singles lines to get them where you want then try using cylinders for the fingers. Because thats all hands really are. A cube with cylinders attached to them. It helps with keeping the thickness to them. Yes I know she is a grown woman, and that woman have skinner hands then men do, but it still works =3

Thats my advice, you don't have to take it or course. But other than the hand the rest looks good =3
This user is a guest
chise
Jul 25, 2009 23:09:54 GMT -6

Post by chise on Jul 25, 2009 23:09:54 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Wow.. Those are all really really good. I wish I could draw and create banners and icons as good as you can.
I really like the Foo-Foo Cuddly Poops avatar.

On another slightly related note:
The banner of Katara and Aang on page three has made me want to go watch Les Miserables again!
You used my favorite song from the musical.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 18, 2009 20:27:13 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar

random mai!
This user is Mod
This user is Mod
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 10, 2010 8:57:51 GMT -6

figured i'd get back into the swing of things:

This user is Mod
xhannahmychoia
Jul 26, 2010 22:25:16 GMT -6

Post by xhannahmychoia on Jul 26, 2010 22:25:16 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Just wanted to tell you, I completely adore this picture. ^

Soo cute! xD Just everything about it is perfect, the expressions and the coloring... AH I love it.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 27, 2010 18:02:40 GMT -6

Thanks so much! =D I was originally going to do a more ... 'cleaned up' picture, but i liked how this turned out. =]
This user is Mod
suyami
Aug 1, 2010 12:40:39 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Aug 1, 2010 12:40:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Zutara is *never* Awkward, Kami.... :D Very cute, I like it.
This user is a guest