The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Toph's Avatar Fan Art

flyingbisonrider
Sept 7, 2006 3:19:22 GMT -6

Post by flyingbisonrider on Sept 7, 2006 3:19:22 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yeeah! Thats what I'm talkin bout! You rock Katara, keep up the awesome work!

Man I feel like drawing something now...maybe I'll start with appa! He's awesome! The best flying bison I know.
This user is a guest
earthbendingstyle
Sept 13, 2006 22:40:38 GMT -6

Post by earthbendingstyle on Sept 13, 2006 22:40:38 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey Katara, like my avatar.

Isn't it great how the writers took the time to put in little comical bits like this out of Ep 6 in Book 1 and the one you got as well. I think they did an awesome job, and they certainly make great animated avatars. they can be annoying tho, so i mayde mine only repeat 5 times, but it seems to reset after scrolling. I dont know why this is, any thoughts?

Thanks, you're doing a great job with the fanart.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Oct 26, 2006 18:45:02 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Looks like it's time to bump this up! Page two? What a shame...

The following is hand-drawn by me, screened in blue on photoshop.

and this is my fan comic, hand-drawn, edited on photoshop.

This user is Mod
suyami
Oct 26, 2006 20:23:20 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Oct 26, 2006 20:23:20 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Nice, very nice! I like it a lot! Especially the comic. That is me....... sadly. Ah well, it made me laugh, so I commend you for that. Also, the other new one is also quite nice. I like that, too. Good job, good talent.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 2, 2006 18:05:50 GMT -6

...and bump!

This user is Mod
suyami
Nov 2, 2006 20:20:22 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Nov 2, 2006 20:20:22 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I would say that out of all of those, Azula looks the bestest. But, all of them are pretty cool. Eh, I just like Avatar fanart, that's me. It makes me hope for a scanner.... And a better eraser. >:( And, maybe, some better skill at drawing, too.
This user is a guest
Last edit by suyami: Nov 2, 2006 20:20:50 GMT -6
dakotaa
Nov 4, 2006 17:22:42 GMT -6

Post by dakotaa on Nov 4, 2006 17:22:42 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Your stuff is all so lovely! You are very talented and I wish I could draw as good as you but I'm not very good. ^^; Still.. Awesome job! Keep up the good work and.. BTW I love your avatar and signature! Pink is one of my favorite colors! ;D
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 28, 2006 19:55:58 GMT -6

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Dude, this is my art thread —— why on earth are you posting your art work here? Please, dont do that again, on my or anyone elses' thread. It's not something I take kindly to; if you want to show your art, start your own thread, okay?

anyway, here's something I did today...

Which just happens to be my new avie.
This user is Mod
suyami
Nov 28, 2006 20:36:09 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Nov 28, 2006 20:36:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hah. I like it. I've seen many avvies containing that pic, and coincedentally, just made one of my own.... But, of course, it is suckish, as yours is not. I saw one that had the pictures of Sokka and Katara lifting up their hoods, and then... "Katara and Sokka. Closet Death Eaters." Hah! Anyhow, yours is pretty good, too.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 28, 2006 20:55:25 GMT -6

*blush* Thanks Su-chan! *huggles*
I'm trying to make a Kataang avatar set, like I have for Kenshin and Kaoru on my RK site...But I'm not finding any good pictures. Ah, I cant wait for the season finale so I can get some awesome screenshots!

Again, thanks!
This user is Mod
selece
Nov 30, 2006 12:44:24 GMT -6

Post by selece on Nov 30, 2006 12:44:24 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Omg, I love your art. It's so cute! :D And a lot of them made me laugh so hard. xD And your new avatar is awesome. xD I love a good laugh. I really liked that custard one you did for someone's signature. :3 Aang's face is just so cute. ^.^

I can't wait to see more. :D Perhaps you could do one of Toph in "Tales of Ba Sing Se" Where she's all dirty. xD That scene made me cringe. xO
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 4, 2006 23:40:47 GMT -6

Here's the same Katara base, but with different effects and sayings on 'em.

Here are two Sokka avvies as well.

EDIT: Hey, thanks Selece! Sorry, didnt see your reply.-.-()
This user is Mod
Last edit: Dec 4, 2006 23:43:05 GMT -6
akailen
Dec 6, 2006 18:58:02 GMT -6

Post by akailen on Dec 6, 2006 18:58:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hmmmm, let me see if I recognize the sayings... The one underneath your name is from "Lord of the Ring", From left to right it would be "A Christmas Carol", "Dragonlance" (part of the dogma of the black moon of magic if memory serves...), and "Harry Potter"?

I think it so neat how the same picture can look quite a bit different just by tweaking the colors! And crazy Sokka looks downright demonic. LOL Encore! Encore!

Copper for your thoughts. :) Two for more artwork! ;)
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 8, 2006 1:17:08 GMT -6

Actually, Akailen, the second one was in reference to Lord of the Rings....Gandalf says it about the Ring to Frodo....it could be in DragonLance too...I'm not sure.

Thanks for the spiffy compliments! I actually have a couple of Zuko *swooooon* avatars in the making. Keep an eye out for them!
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Dec 29, 2006 12:56:50 GMT -6

More stuffses:

This user is Mod
Last edit: Dec 29, 2006 12:57:34 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jan 22, 2007 11:46:30 GMT -6

And bump with my new Katara avvie!

While browsing on ASN, I saw a link to Giancarlo Volpe's deviantArt. For those who dont know who he is, he's one of the main Avatar artists. When I saw the Hooters/Momo spoof, I thought to myself, Duuude, gotta avatar that! >.<

So here it is! "Fergie" is in reference to Fergie of Black Eyed Peas fame, and "Kataralicious" a parody of her song "Fergalicious" from her album "The Duchess." EDIT: New avatar added. The lyrics are from Justin Timberlake's song "Sexy Back."

I did all the text and other image edits. Thoughts? Comments? ^_^ Enjoy.

EDIT: LOL, how dumb am I, leaving out the picture? Lawdy knows I change Avatars like I change socks. (Frequently!)

This user is Mod
Last edit: Jan 22, 2007 20:02:44 GMT -6
sai
Jan 24, 2007 16:50:19 GMT -6

Post by sai on Jan 24, 2007 16:50:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
lol Kataralicious, weird just the other day I saw a Kataralicious amv on youtube. I like all the other stuff that I saw too, like the one with Sokka 'Do the wave' that one is my favorite, something about Sokka makes everything he does funny. And the Avatard thing, it's funny (Azula is soo a historical princess.)
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jan 24, 2007 23:47:17 GMT -6

Thanks Yuki! Here's an Aang avatar...my first!

Thoughts? Comments?
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jan 31, 2007 16:42:33 GMT -6

And a couple more random things I did out of boredom today.

Thoughts? Comments?
This user is Mod
xia
Jan 31, 2007 16:47:30 GMT -6

Post by xia on Jan 31, 2007 16:47:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Loves for the Toph avvie! that scene is probably my favorite in the entire series. Yee~ good times. =D

Enough of my foolishness now. I also like the 'Oh snap' one. Seems fitting for the picture (I forgot the guys name though.)

Other than that I just thought I might say, I can't read what the Appa icon says. Though that may just be me. (In fact it probably is).
This user is a guest
Last edit by suyami: Jan 31, 2007 16:47:49 GMT -6