The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Earth Kingdom Waters II

Anonymous
Oct 14, 2006 15:17:04 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 14, 2006 15:17:04 GMT -6

“Well then I guess we should get prepared,” Shio said out loud as he got into a bending stance and quickly lifted a large body of water out from the ocean below. The young bender then went on to shaping the water until it was a size that he could easily manipulate.

Shio then slowly lowered the water to the right side of the ship and froze it. That way when they got near the ship he could complete an ice bridge that the crew of the Black Moon could cross to successfully rescue Jae. It was only a matter of time before they could.
This user is a former member
kingjosh1
Oct 14, 2006 15:24:53 GMT -6

Post by kingjosh1 on Oct 14, 2006 15:24:53 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Rei gets up slowly and walks to Toru.."Whats up,Im Rei....you need any help?"Rei said waiting for a responces...Then Rei looked at Kyo
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 14, 2006 15:50:32 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 14, 2006 15:50:32 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: Rei I don't think you are in the same enviroment as me Deri and Ren are.
Toru kneeled down. "Not good enough. What's REALLY wrong?"
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Oct 14, 2006 16:20:00 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 14, 2006 16:20:00 GMT -6

OOC: Rei and Toru I now it is really hard to write sometimes because nothing is in your head but you cannot post anything like the posts you two have made up there that is way below the 200 marker. Plus It doesn't even look like it is close to it, so please next time add some filler if you have nothing to say.

[glow=red,2,300]Karena Edit: *tsk tsk* You know better Shio. Always mark OOC.[/glow]
This user is a former member
Last edit: Oct 14, 2006 23:20:11 GMT -6
dereni
Oct 14, 2006 19:38:50 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 14, 2006 19:38:50 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri sighed and muttered, "It's just, I miss them- my parents. I'm turning 15 in like, 4 days- two days after Mihara- and I've been hunted all my frickin' life. And then, I always think that if I would just join the Fire Nation all my problems will disappear along with Ayumi's past. I don't know what to do! Then there is you and Ren." She wiped away a tear with the back of her hand that was dangling off her chin.

Mihara woke up in the grass. She looked over at Hake and then around for Kia. 'Musta gone to get something to eat.' Mihara thought. She got up and stretched. 'I'm going to be 15 in 2 days!' A voice cheered inside her. Mihara grinned and thought about going home for the occasion for a week or two.

[glow=blue,2,300]Taed OOC: Dereni there is no call for taking matters into your own hands and insulting people. Staff takes care of things like that. If there is a future problem PM one of us so that we can handle it.[/glow]
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Oct 14, 2006 22:06:50 GMT -6
shadoweyekakashi
Oct 14, 2006 23:49:14 GMT -6

Post by shadoweyekakashi on Oct 14, 2006 23:49:14 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
(Guess I'll do the pirates reaction sorry if it ain't that good I'm kind of confused on whats going on all I know is that we're chasing pirates for reasons I don't know)

The pirates watched as some ship gain speed getting closer and closer. The foolish landlovers would never catch them though. The pirate's ship soon gain speed, but suddenly stopped. A grunt aboard the ship looked at the ship's right seeing that they were stopped by ice.

All the pirates watched as the ship came closer swords instantly coming out for they were about to obtain a new ship along with all the loot on it. They waited for the scalawags to come closer all on the ship ready to fight. There was no way they could beat them easily.

(how was that any good? if not sorry)

Nenji was ready as the ship came closer toward the pirates. All this just to save someone oh well it couldn't be helped. Nenji had his swords sheathed waiting for once they reached the ship. It would probably be a good idea for the Black Moon to strike first after all the one they were rescuing was with them.
This user is a guest
kingjosh1
Oct 15, 2006 7:51:48 GMT -6

Post by kingjosh1 on Oct 15, 2006 7:51:48 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
oc:Are you guys on a ship?
Im leaving ok bye...I'm going to explore in the fire nation ok,I hope we meet again soon in the near future hopefully.....Rei walks back near Dillo.."Lets go buddy,we'll leaving"Dillo gets up slowly stretching then walks with Rei...Rei waves at Toru.."Bye."
This user is a guest
taedxoa
Oct 15, 2006 7:59:33 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Oct 15, 2006 7:59:33 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: Yes Rei, we are on a ship, and I don't think we're near any of the rest of you... this is Taed's Peacemakers 'clashes' with Kieda's Pirates or whatever they call themselves :P and YAY Yuan is back! Edit: Sorry Toru (below), couldn't tell who he was talking to

Goen's body tensed, ready to fight. You're ready to tell me how to earthbend, right? Taed mentally asked his brother.

I've got some pebbles in my pocket, I always carry 'em with me if I need a little extra ammo, Goen replied. I'll let you have your earthbending experience, and then you go possess the pirate captain.

Right.
Out loud, Taed made Goen say, "Kraj, this is you and Nenji's show. I'll do a little earthbending with Goen and then go possess the pirate captain once we ID him. Anything else I need to know before we get to their ship?"
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Oct 15, 2006 8:43:04 GMT -6
waterbender525
Oct 15, 2006 8:01:16 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 15, 2006 8:01:16 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Edit OOC: We're on a ship too
Toru just kneeled there taking al of this in. She misses her parents, her birthday is coming, she is tempted to join the fire nation. Toru shook his head. "Your parents are with the Fire Nation? I mean me Ren and you could celebrate your birthday..."
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Oct 15, 2006 8:12:47 GMT -6
dereni
Oct 15, 2006 9:23:36 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 15, 2006 9:23:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri shook her head, "No, they're dead. But if I went with them I wouldn't be hunted anymore, I would have somewhere to call home. And the rest of my family would be there. But everyone would pretty much hate me. But I would have to leave you and Ren." She looked at her knees and sighed. "And then, I really like being here with you and Ren. And I don't care about celebrating my birthday. But thanks for the suggestion." Deri sat up straight and looked at Toru. "One more thing. Please don't talk to me like I'm a helpless girl."
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Oct 15, 2006 9:24:26 GMT -6
ace2766
Oct 15, 2006 13:01:36 GMT -6

Post by ace2766 on Oct 15, 2006 13:01:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Joufuma and Keilani both drew similar weapons. He bent earth onto his arms as bracers. Keilani began snapping her fingers to create short bursts of flame.
Let's Roll! they said in unison.
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 15, 2006 16:33:57 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 15, 2006 16:33:57 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru looked away. I'm a idiot. "I-I'm sorry." He got up and walked back to the back of the ship and started bending litle waves of water. Great Toru, just great. You accused them of being Fire Nation and you find out they're dead. AND on top of that she is sick of you talking to her like a little girl. He sighed and bended bigger waves.
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 15, 2006 17:25:07 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 15, 2006 17:25:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri slowly said, "You shouldn't be sorry. You didn't know." She looked back and saw him go away. Her curiosity overpowered her. Deri slipped after him and hid behind a corner watching him bend. Did I say something to make him upset? Probally with the little girl thing. I am so stupid! She watched him bend with admiration as he bent the water.

Mihara walked into the forest and started practicing her firebending tactics. She started out by spinning with fire, no trees or grass caught on fire which was good so no one would come to see what happened. Mihara punched the air and a small weak fireball spewed out. "Sloppy." she murmered upset with herself.

Kia nodded and thought,'I will run away. Then I don't have to worry about my country and being loyal anymore. And no more annoying teens in love.' Kia stalked back to the camp and picked up her bag silently. She ran once she got it, with a grin on her face for being free of it all. 'I'll go to the nearest town and get something there.' With that Kia left Mihara and didn't look back.
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Oct 15, 2006 17:33:16 GMT -6
waterbender525
Oct 15, 2006 18:03:03 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 15, 2006 18:03:03 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru stopped bending abruptly. His hand was shaking and the wave fell back into the sea.
He slowly bent enough water for a water whip out from the ocean and looked at the corner.
"Who ever is there better come out or you'll get stabbed by ice."
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 15, 2006 18:12:54 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 15, 2006 18:12:54 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri giggled and rolled her eyes. She obeyed anyway, "Relax, it's only me." Deri was smiling as she spoke. She slowly and calmly walked up to him, "Threats now is it?" She was now full of energy and joy. Deri twirled around him merrily. "Whatch'ya doing?"
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 15, 2006 18:16:16 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 15, 2006 18:16:16 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru widened his eyes in amazement. She was just talking about joining her parents in Heaven.... "Just bending practicing I guess. Well threats or I could've stabbed you Deri! Don't spy on me like that."
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 15, 2006 18:25:19 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 15, 2006 18:25:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri shrugged and asked, "Why? I'm not an evil dictator made for taking over the world, am I?" 'I vowed nothing would ruin my day. And I swear by the Avatar I wont!' She giggled and grinned at him. "Or maybe I'm just interseted on your bending moves. You may never know."
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 15, 2006 18:32:01 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 15, 2006 18:32:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru smiled because of the sheer contagious happiness from Deri. "Well I don't care if I never know." Then he playfully added "I might stab you anyway, or I won't! You'll never know." Toru started walking towards the stairs.
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Oct 15, 2006 18:32:21 GMT -6
dereni
Oct 15, 2006 18:35:34 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 15, 2006 18:35:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri pranced after him and said, "If you do I'll kick you butt twice as hard in our play battle. Or even here without my bending." She was obviously messing around, because she had a grin/smirk on her face. "What are you going to do when we get there?"
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 15, 2006 18:40:01 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 15, 2006 18:40:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru smirked with her. "I told you already! I'd stab you! Or will I? You'll still never know!" Toru started skipping and sang "La De Da De Da." like he was taunting her or something. "How are you going to kick MY butt?" He stuck out his toungue.
This user is a guest