The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Earth Kingdom Waters II

dereni
Oct 15, 2006 18:44:58 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 15, 2006 18:44:58 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri gently kicked him on the butt with the side of her foot. "Just did so. Ha!" She mimicked him by sticking out her tounge too. Deri taunted him back, "Da dee da dum, la da dee dum." She grinned at him and giggled at what was happening, even if she didn't understand it.
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 15, 2006 18:49:10 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 15, 2006 18:49:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru gaped at her in mock suprise. "Oh no! Avatar save me I've been kicked in the butt by Deri! WE WILL ALL DIE!!!" Toru ran to the railing and bended water into a ball and shot it at Deri. "Now you see, if I was paying attention I could've stabbed you." Toru smiled even bigger.
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 15, 2006 18:59:18 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 15, 2006 18:59:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri stumbled back drenched with water. "Cheater!" she laughed suprised of his attack. "Oh no! The water witch got me wet! I'm gonna melt!" she shouted sarcastically. Deri ran up to him and elbowed him in the side. She backed up a little and grinned awaiting what he'll do next.
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 15, 2006 19:06:00 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 15, 2006 19:06:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru clutched his side not jokingly, he wasn't that durable. He smiled once again and froze the water on Deri. "I can't hit you, but I can prance around you like a horsey!" He started circling Deri singing "La De Da!" over and over.
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 15, 2006 19:13:52 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 15, 2006 19:13:52 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri struggled to get out, but she was stuck. "Nice singing! And I don't mind the cold. So it's your loss, not mine." She was being playful and was starting to get colder on her bare arms and legs. Deri starting shivering ever so slightly. "W-w-water w-wi-witch." she called out her voice still full of joy and playfulness.
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 15, 2006 19:15:58 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 15, 2006 19:15:58 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru stopped smiling, singing, and dancing. He noticed that the ice was very cold and full of salt. What if she got 3rd degree burns? "I'm NOT FIRE NAVY!!!" he screamed out loud. Toru unfroze Deri and apologized.

OOC: I love your spiffy signature and Icon... who made them?
This user is a guest
Last edit by waterbender525: Oct 15, 2006 19:16:21 GMT -6
dereni
Oct 15, 2006 19:20:49 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 15, 2006 19:20:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
She rubbed her arms and fell to the ground, "I-It's fine, n-nice trick. A-and w-wh-what do you m-mean you n-not F-F-Fire N-Navy?" Deri was still grining through her chattering teeth. He's a good bender, I can't wait to see him in a real battle!

OOC: Thanks I looked it up on photobucket. And spiffy, a very nifty word.
This user is a guest
zeke
Oct 15, 2006 21:24:00 GMT -6

Post by zeke on Oct 15, 2006 21:24:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Jun readied his already enflamed crowbar and got into a firebending stance. "Attack, now! But be careful. Rescuing Jae has priority over destroying the enemy!" Jun called to the crews aboard the Black Moon and Ironclad.

Kieda:) Kieda pulled the Black moon up right next to the Seascab, within jumping distance. She then took out the vile that Jae had given her, and upon opening it, bent the sand into her hands. She decided against using the blade, because with her lack of experience with blade weapons, coupled with the fact that she was barely used to battling on the shifting seas, the prospect seemed quite unsettling. Better not to use than accidentally slice up an ally. She looked with hatred at the Seascab.

Phirt:) Phirt's eyes grew wide with fear. "Captain! They're here!" She yelled at him. Looking out the window, she saw that there were two ships: the Black Moon, and a mysterious new ship, apparenlty of Fire Nation design. "Captain, they have allies!" Phirt said. She hesitated, waiting for what the Captain's orders would be.

Takumi:) "If those scum want a fight, we'll give them one!" Takumi roared. He drew his sword, ready to fight. "Phirt, you must find a place to hide. We cannot risk you getting hurt in this confrontation. Liwei, I need you out there to fend off the enemy!" Takumi ordered the two of them. He kicked the door open.

Liwei turned to follow his captain, but tripped over something, and realizing what it was asked Takumi, "Captain, what do yeh want me tur do with this unconcious ol' git?" He looked down with absolutely no pity upon the man tied up on the floor, who had a ripped shirt, a scarred back, and whose hair was unbounded.

Takumi:) "Just leave Jae Xin. We don't need him much anyway, so guarding him is pointless. However, we do need some of those Earthbenders, so try not to be killin' any of 'em. We'll need quite a few, and another ship means they might have more of them than before. Now let's go already!" Takumi rushed out to meet the enemy in conflict. As he ran out, he called out to his crew. "Everybody to battle! Take the Earthbenders alive! Kill the others!"

Monkey:) Monkey ran acorss the deck of the Black Moon. She had a firece look of anger in her eyes. "Where is my Captain you piece of crap!?" She screamed at him.

(OOC: when you guys commense combat, I will RP small groups of nameless pirates each of you fights, or just single pirates. feel free to invent adversaries, it'll be fun to rp different kinds of fighters. just say somethin like 'Jesus swung a kick at the crazy little midget with a switchblade.' and ill play the 'midget'.
This user is a guest
Last edit by waterbender525: Oct 15, 2006 21:31:40 GMT -6
taedxoa
Oct 15, 2006 21:33:55 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Oct 15, 2006 21:33:55 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: .....wow. And wait... they want to take the earthbenders alive? This can work to my advantage...

Taed listened carefully (mentally) to Goen's instructions, and then did the best he could. Using firm upward motion with palms down, he swiftly drew the six large pebbles out of Goen's shirt pockets, and then thrust Goen's hands forward to shoot the pebbles at the oncoming pirates. Criss-crossing his hands repeatedly, he moved the pebbles in loops, pounding and stabbing at his opponents. This is not going to hold them off for long, Taed warned his brother.

Then get better fast, Goen instructed. Here's what you need to do...
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 16, 2006 16:54:50 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 16, 2006 16:54:50 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru looked at her with wide eyes until he understood what she said. "Oh its just... salt water and give 3rd degree burns when they are frozen to skin... hehe I'm not crazy." Toru bended the water off Deri and back into the ocean. "So..."
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 16, 2006 17:04:38 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 16, 2006 17:04:38 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri tucked her drenched hair behind her ears and smirked at Toru. She took a step closer and said, "That's good to know, if you were we would have to lock you up. Now wouldn't we?" The sun had warmed her up and she felt better and able to speak.

OOC: Brb dinner!
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 16, 2006 17:24:57 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 16, 2006 17:24:57 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru smiled and quickly added "If I was then I'd stab you. or would I? La De Da." He started skipping down the stairs he entered the kitchen made some tea and offered Deri some.
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 16, 2006 17:30:22 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 16, 2006 17:30:22 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri took the tea and said, "Thanks. And when we get on land, you are in so much trouble. Or maybe I'd go where there is no water. The desert maybe, pleanty of earth no water. Intresting." She smirked playfully as she took a sip of her tea. Then mocked, "La De Da De La."
This user is a guest
blink
Oct 16, 2006 17:48:21 GMT -6

Post by blink on Oct 16, 2006 17:48:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
(Hmmm, odd tactics, Cap'n Takumi...)

Kraj was honestly surprised when the 'Evil Pirates' allowed them to come alongside, several of the foe throwing graplling hooks to tie the three vessels together. Quite odd of them to be honest... But to his liking. The dark Hunter shrugged, cutting back on the boiler so that vessels would travel together more or less.

With this, he stepped away from the wheel, and onto the raised balcony, overlooking the developing skirmish. Kraj spotted several pirates climbing the rigging of the opposing ship, bows, axes, and other ranged weapons in their hands. So. They wanted to snipe. He'd snipe back. A pair of razor edged boomerangs sang a bow-armed pirate each, thrown with enough force to carve through ribs and return to his hands.
This user is a guest
ace2766
Oct 16, 2006 18:16:40 GMT -6

Post by ace2766 on Oct 16, 2006 18:16:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Keilani and Joufuma leaped, using their new-found mindlink to simultaneously attack a group of dirty pirates. Joufuma sent little chunks of rock at them, knocking them down so Keilani could toast them. With all the flames flying, a fire sprang up on the deck of the enemy ship.
This user is a guest
hieu
Oct 16, 2006 18:21:55 GMT -6

Post by hieu on Oct 16, 2006 18:21:55 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Takano a firebender who left the Fire nation seeking a peaceful life sat on the Docks of the Earth Kingdom Port.

He noticed several ships leaving and Simply just sat there and watched the boats go back and forth. Not owning his own ship he tried to bartar to be a guard on the ships around, but could not bargain such a job
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Oct 16, 2006 19:33:49 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 16, 2006 19:33:49 GMT -6

As soon as the ship docked Shio realized that his little ice bridge wouldn’t really be necessary so he decided to use the water that remained to take out the mast’s sails. Quickly Shio raised his hands to air and watched as the water went up as well, when it was a good height Shio quickly exhaled causing much of the water to evaporate leaving him with an amount of water that he could easily use.

The young waterbender then quickly ran to about two meters to the left and maintained the water in a stationary position so that no harm would befall it. When Shio arrived to his chosen location he quickly moved his left hand to side which caused the water to burst through the sail to the other side. Shio then repeated this process but whenever he did he would use a different arm, thus in the end the main sail had been ruptured so if the pirates wanted to chase after them there would be some problems.

When all was done Shio quickly ran to the edge of the Black Moon and jumped to the other side onto the enemies’ ship. There he could see Goen taking care of few.

“Might as well help,” Shio said to himself as he ran to him aid Goen but before he reached him he felt a large chain wrap around his foot. When he tried to lift his foot it was too late, for he fell straight to the floor.

”Where are you going?” A shaggy looking man said as pulled out a sword ready to kill Shio.

The young waterbender quickly pulled some water out from the ocean and splashed it into the man’s eyes, causing the pirate to momentarily let go of his chain. At that moment he got up and tried to get away but failed to realize that the chain was still hooked around his foot.

When Shio got at least a foot away he felt the pressure pull him down once again, truly if he wasn’t helped he was screwed.
This user is a former member
waterbender525
Oct 17, 2006 13:38:19 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 17, 2006 13:38:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru glanced at Deri and said "I'll make you drink cactus juice and we'll be in the middle of the ocean. Hey Deri... not to be a nuisance or drive us off course but," Toru head on looked at Deri now. "can we make a stop at the village resort? It's really nice and it's only a little way far off from the Northern Air Temple. I'll show you!" Toru pulled out a map that was concealed in his parka and spread it out on the kitchen table. He pointed at the village and then he pointed at the Northern Air Temple. ((OOC:
Where the village is on Toru's map

Where the Northern Air Temple is
))
He looked at Deri and waited.
This user is a guest
Last edit by waterbender525: Oct 17, 2006 13:39:42 GMT -6
dereni
Oct 17, 2006 16:13:31 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 17, 2006 16:13:31 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri looked at the map and took another drink of tea. She smiled at him and said, "Sure Why not. It'll be fun." She looked at the map and located her town at the tip of the pennisula and pointed to it. "That's where I used to live. I can't wait to- Wait, why do you want to go there?"
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 17, 2006 16:21:27 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 17, 2006 16:21:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru cringed at the question and replied "We could have our play fight there and it's really relaxing, they have massager people and a lake it's really nice! I'll show you the flier I have for it. Toru takes out a picture and spreads it over the map
OOC:
Here is the village resort.

This user is a guest