The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Earth Kingdom Waters II

dereni
Oct 17, 2006 16:36:51 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 17, 2006 16:36:51 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri inspected it, then agreed, "A spa would sound nice. And after we are recharged it'd be a much more feirce battle." She started imagining a warm sauna upon a relaxing estate. "It's sounds so, comfortable. The Air Temple can wait!"
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 17, 2006 16:41:20 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 17, 2006 16:41:20 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru smiled. "It does doesn't it? I think it'd be a great place to go! We just have to figure out how to get in with our ship... We can make up a story I guess! Erm... We stole it from the Fire Navy when they attacked our village?"
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 17, 2006 16:54:01 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 17, 2006 16:54:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri tapped her chin then said, "We are brining it to Ba Sing Se for the Earth King to decide how we can use their attack against them and their weaponary!" She took another drink of tea calmly and shrugged, "Or tell them we are just traveling theives."
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 17, 2006 16:59:15 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 17, 2006 16:59:15 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru nodded at the first story and then shuddered at the second. "Yes of course, it's always good to start with someone by saying we're thieves. I like your first one though." He drank the last sips of his tea and put it on the table.
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 17, 2006 17:13:27 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 17, 2006 17:13:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri grinned and curtsyed her thanks. She drank the rest of her tea in one huge gulp then smacked her lips and complimented, "You could do this for a living. Making tea I mean. That was a great batch." Deri grinned at Toru happily.
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 17, 2006 18:07:17 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 17, 2006 18:07:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru smiled back and said "It's not that hard when you can waterbend the water into the pot and stuff. You have good tea leaves anyway." Toru sensed that this conversation was getting awkward.
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 17, 2006 18:11:21 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 17, 2006 18:11:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri smiled and said to Toru, "Do you think you could fight without waterbending? Or do you perfer to fight using it?" She tucked her hair behind her ears and looked at Toru with her green eyes. A soft fur rubbed against her leg. She looked down and Tai was purring at her, Deri picked him up and set him on the counter. Tai instantly padded over to Toru purring.
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 17, 2006 18:19:43 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 17, 2006 18:19:43 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru pet Tai and shrugged. "I prefer waterbending but I CAN if that is your question. I took a little Nan Pai Tang Lang when I was in Ba Sing Se." Toru picked up Tai and fed him some food. "I meant to ask you this before... where DID you find this cat?"
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 17, 2006 18:23:26 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 17, 2006 18:23:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri couldn't help but smile, "When I was walking around the night you were waterbending. He was just wandering, I gave him some fish and let him sleep in my room." She snapped her fingers then added, "Speaking of Ba Sing Se, what were you saying that something weird was going on?"
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 17, 2006 18:29:56 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 17, 2006 18:29:56 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
((SPOILERS MAY APPLY TO EPISODE 214 and 217))

Toru continued playing with the cat and he almost dropped him when she mentioned Ba Sing Se. "It's just, the avatar arrived and well... you aren't allowed to talk about the war in Ba Sing Se. It's because they want it to be the perfect little place where the war no longer exists. After the Avatar figured out that the king was just a puppet, Long Feng the leader of the Dai Lee stole Appa, the Avatar's flying Bison. It's all gone wrong, people don't KNOW that there is a war behind the walls." Toru sighed.
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 17, 2006 18:35:24 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 17, 2006 18:35:24 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri gasped and said, "Idoits! Those stupid idiots! What's gonna happen when they are invaded?!" She snapped her fingers and smirked, "Maybe we should go tell them about it? After the spa. I mean, being safe just doesn't sound like alot of fun anymore. So what do you say?"
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 17, 2006 18:38:42 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 17, 2006 18:38:42 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru looked at Deri and said glumly. "No, we can't. The Dai Lee will get us and, well, I don't know what happens to people who talk about the war. I know it's not good." Toru angrily slammed his fist on the counter top. "There is nothing we can do! It's impossible."
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 17, 2006 18:49:26 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 17, 2006 18:49:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri put her finger up and wagged it at him, "Please, what can they do to us? If they even try to touch you I'd kill them. Simple as that." Deri's thought raced, 'Did I just say that aloud? Oh, crap!' She bit her bottom lip and stuterd, "Uh, I mean.... Well...." Deri knew what she had said and she meant it but didn;t want to get embarrased like that.

Mihara walked into a bar and ordered a water for a copper coin. She sat down at a booth and thought stirring the tea with her finger, 'This is starting to get really annoying. Chasing her, why? Because she's loyal to her country?' Mihara sighed and didn't know what to do. She decided to go see her ship. Mihara walked over to a weird man and said, "Direct to to the ship under the name Mihara." The man looked confused and said, "The ship went out of port this morning. A girl and her friends took it." Mihara's eyes widened in shock then glared at the man. "HOW DARE YOU GIVE MY SHIP TO HER!" The man jumped back and Mihara shot a fireball at him. The man stumbled back into the water and made a splash. "Y-you're Mihara? I-I thought-" Mihara interupted, "Stupid man! You will give me another ship!" The man retorted,"Who's gonna make me?" Mihara brought another fireball and held it in her hand making it bigger every second. "Oh, he is. Yes ma'am. Twelve ships down it's empty." Mihara let the fireball go and went to look at her new ship angrilly.
This user is a guest
Last edit by dereni: Oct 17, 2006 19:56:42 GMT -6
zekvax
Oct 17, 2006 19:53:27 GMT -6

Post by zekvax on Oct 17, 2006 19:53:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Zekvax lept over the side of the ship, bringing a fair amount of water with him. He dodged to the left of a flying axe, then got into an offensive position. He quickly turned the ice dagger he made into an ice sword, then forming a javelin shaped icicle, impaled an enemy pirate on it. Pulling it out of the pirate, He looked to his left and noticed Shio with a chain wrapped around his foot and a man stadning near him. Putting two and two togheter, Zekvax launched the javelin at the man, then started moving over Shio, stabbing, slicing, and bludgeoning pirates along the way.
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 18, 2006 12:04:41 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 18, 2006 12:04:41 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru looked at Deri amusingly. "If they touched ME YOU'D kill them?" Toru shook his head and got back on topic. Almost yelling now he said. "No, you CAN'T because the Dai Lee will KILL you... Trust me. You can't fight back. The Avatar himself follows the Dai Lee's orders."
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Oct 18, 2006 13:47:29 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 18, 2006 13:47:29 GMT -6

Once the ship docked, Del got off the ship before the pirates could say anything else (Actually, they were angry that Drus ate all the food and wanted to kill them both. Del had to use his broadswords to beat them and get off the ship before they killed him). Del said it was his ship and he could do whatever he wanted with it. He sent a fireblast to the captain who fell overboard. The crew tried to attack him but Del simply made another one fall overboard. The crew started to respect him. He told them to wait here. He went towards a pub and asked for something to drink. The bartender gave him cold tea. Del glanced at right and at left to make sure nobody was watching him and heated his tea. Then he drank it.
This user is a former member
dereni
Oct 18, 2006 14:10:40 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 18, 2006 14:10:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri shrugged and said, "I'd fight all I could. You said that he has the Avatar's Bison. I'm positive that we couldn't help him get it back but, if we could at least make the people see what is really happening, maybe we could help the Avatar balance the world a little." She blushed a little and added, "And of course I would kill them if they'd touch you. And if that stupid moron thinks he can kill me after running from a nation for my life he has another thing coming."

Mihara marched onto her new ship, which was almost identical to her previous one. She ran into a control room and saw a bookcase. Her hands flew through it searching for a map. Once she found one she sat down and looked at it thinking of somewhere to go. 'The Fire Nation is out until Deri is dead. The Air Temples... Was she still going there? And why has she not gotten into a fight recently? Maybe she went home. I'll check there first.' Mihara ran down to the boiler room and started up the ship. 'Sorry Kia. You abandoned me.' Mihara ran back up to the control room and set the ship to the greatBa Sing Se, to make a new start.
This user is a guest
Last edit by dereni: Oct 18, 2006 17:02:38 GMT -6
Anonymous
Oct 18, 2006 17:07:58 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 18, 2006 17:07:58 GMT -6

“Hehe,” The pirate chuckled as he walked over to Shio and lifted his blade ready to slice down on him. But at that moment he was quickly taken down by a large ice javelin. Which upon impact with the pirates body splintered into a large pile of ice bits fused with blood.

Shio quickly noticed some pressure release and turned to see the pirate on the ground bleeding from his chest; Shio was truly one lucky waste. With that he quickly unbound his leg by untying the metal chain wrapped around it.

When Shio got to his feet he quickly bended the large ice splinters into water and them quickly positioned them in a way that they remained on the pirates body and would keep him at bay, for a while at least.

He quickly noticed the door to the rooms below just a few yards in front of him. But the problem with getting near it was the fact that hordes of pirates were scrambling around it. Shio quickly ran to the front of the Shio to an area that wasn’t seeing any action, if he wanted to get in it would require some thinking.
ace2766
Oct 18, 2006 19:16:56 GMT -6

Post by ace2766 on Oct 18, 2006 19:16:56 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Joufuma looked over at Shio, feeling the gist of the thoughts in his mind. Keilani, reading his mind, sent a narrow fireburst through the pirates and into the door. Joufuma followed Keilani's attack with a flying kick to the door, followed by a roundhouse kick to several of the pirates' faces.
WAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Thanks, Kei!!
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Oct 19, 2006 6:23:15 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 19, 2006 6:23:15 GMT -6

Del asked the bartender to know how far he was from Ba Sing Se. The bartender said he just needed to follow the river which went to the lake in front of the outer wall of Ba Sing Se. Del went on the ship and took a map. He looked at where they were. He wasn't far from the river. "I said I would leave you once we would be here but it seems I need you again." The captain and his crew got up and came close to Del as they were going to kill him. Del made one or two steps backwards. "Actually, even though it's now my ship, I think you don't owe me anything anymore. See you later !" He said these last words as fast as he got off the ship.

"Drus !! Come on !!" Drus widened his front paws and wings appeared. Del jumped on him and Drus elevated to fly. "Are you OK ? I don't know if you've ever carried someone on your back and I may be heavy." Drus shook his head to say it wasn't a problem. "OK, let's show them what we can really do !" Drus flew towards the ship. Del unsheathed his broadswords and jumped from Drus' back. As he landed he sent a circling kick to the crew who was expecting him. They all fell overboard. The two left tried to stab him with katanas and spears but Del used his broadswords to cut the spear, put the katanas down and then kicked them overboard. But there was still the captain who was a Firebender.