The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Earth Kingdom Waters II

waterbender525
Oct 13, 2006 17:33:36 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 13, 2006 17:33:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru looked to the right, away from Deri. "I actually was wondering about that, although I thing fire scooter would be... a little odd. I actually sort of use an earthbending tactic when I am surrounded by ice. I bet you could do the same with sand."
This user is a guest
kingjosh1
Oct 13, 2006 17:37:49 GMT -6

Post by kingjosh1 on Oct 13, 2006 17:37:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Rei and dillo walks on through and sees some people talking...Rei stomps his foot and a boulder comes up and Rei uses it as a chair....Dillo Rei's pet rools into a ball and begins to sleep....Rei watches the people talkking closly
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 13, 2006 20:31:12 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 13, 2006 20:31:12 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri remembered the fight with the other waterbender. "Yeah. I recently used a sand whip." She looked at her feet then giggled, "And a firescooter would probally hurt their feet." Deri rubbed the back of her right heel with her left foot then looked up and forward.
This user is a guest
kyoko
Oct 14, 2006 4:00:06 GMT -6

Post by kyoko on Oct 14, 2006 4:00:06 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Alright that's it, love."

Kyo hoisted the bag and turned to Sasami, who was seperating the salt from the water they had gotten earlier. She put the salt iin a container and handed it to him. She placed the water canteen on her shoulder and stood up.

"I'm done as well."

Sasami smiled up to him. She took his hand and they walked along the seperation of forest and beach. They would slip in the forest when they spotted a close fire ship.

"Kyo, I really want to cross.' Sasami sighed.

Kyo pulled her into a hug. "I know. We'll find someone with a boat. Don't give up hope."

"I won't. But I can't help but worry about you."

"Don't, love. I have control and I look more like an earthbender anyway."

She sighed but pulled on his hand so they could continue.
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 14, 2006 8:48:15 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 14, 2006 8:48:15 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru looked at Deri. "Sand whip? Hmm... I wonder if I could do a snowstorm by like turning ice into powder... seen it happen at Ba Sing Se. There are soo many earthbending moves I'd like to try. How are we going to get to the Northern Air Temple if we can't fly?"
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 14, 2006 8:54:49 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 14, 2006 8:54:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri remebered how Ren and her had put rocks in their shoes and did that. Then training at the pond. "We could earthbend our way up the wall. Then we can all bend up in the Northern Air Temple." The sun beat on her face making her slightly feverish. "I hope it'll be Fire Nation free."
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 14, 2006 8:58:58 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 14, 2006 8:58:58 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru stopped bending the water. "I hope that there will be no Fire Nation too. Could I make an ice column or something? No it'd have to be like 500 feet high. We'll figure it out!" He resumed bending the water and practiced making little ice columns.

Edit: I AM AN AIR NOMAD YESHH
This user is a guest
Last edit by waterbender525: Oct 14, 2006 9:06:57 GMT -6
dereni
Oct 14, 2006 9:07:45 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 14, 2006 9:07:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri looked at the ice colomn and said, "It'd probally melt before we got to the top. And maybe, we could even visit the South Pole. They are pretty close, if you ask me. And if there is Fire Nation, Ren, you, and I could take them."

Kia slipped away from Hake and Mihara out into the woods. "Stupid teenagers." she muttered fire coming out of her fingers. "He will not teach me. If I need to I'll join with the rebels." Kia took a deep breath and exhaled fire.
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 14, 2006 9:09:59 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 14, 2006 9:09:59 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: South Pole? You mean north?
Toru stopped bending again. We COULD take them. "Deri, don't you think you and Ren could make sort of like a platform of earth and move it up? Or what if I made like a tornado of water... no wouldn't work and I probably can't do it."
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 14, 2006 9:28:02 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 14, 2006 9:28:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: No South. The Air Temples are right above them.

Deri looked at him and said, "There's that or lifting the rock all together." She slightly smiled and then looked at the rail. She asked, "What's your favorite move from waterbending? I'm curious. That's all."

Kia looked down at her fingers. The sound of the ocean filled the air. Kia walked calmly over to the source. Behind some trees there was an ocean. She sat down at the waters edge and looked at the waves. Her blonde hair fell over her shoulders as she hugged her knees. An older brother was trying to calm a little boy, probally his brother. A good 15 yards to the right of her. He was telling him, "Forget about the future, and the past and live the present. Dad will come back, don't worry." She could hear the crack in his voice. That reminded her of her parents, how they were wrongly killed by earthbenders. 'Then they shouldn't have been fighting. Maybe if the Fire Lord didn't have this war they would still be alive.' A sensible side told her.
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 14, 2006 9:39:10 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 14, 2006 9:39:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: Oh ok!
Toru looked at Deri with an odd glance. "My favorite move? Hmm..." Toru stared out into the distance. "It'd probably be... well I like every move that I can do with a lot of water, but I really like this one." Reaching out with his hands he brought a decent amount of water on to the ship. With a sweeping motion of his right hand the water circled around him. He lifted the water until it was a ring around him and he pushed out as if he was in a box. The water spread every way but only a short distance because Toru didn't want to hit anything. "If I have more water and if I was actually trying to hurt a lot of people... it could cut through things. I also like this one." He bended all the water back into the ocean except enough to do a water whip. Making little swirls with his hands in front of him the water made one of the swirls in the airbending signet. Suddenly he pushed and shards of ice flew into the metal wall. "Sorry." He bended the ice back into the ocean. "What's your favorite earthben-." Toru realized no Earth was here for miles.
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 14, 2006 9:43:48 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 14, 2006 9:43:48 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri grinned and said, "Don't be sorry! That was amazing!" She felt a hint of jealousy that he was able to bend on the ship and she wasn't. 'Oh well. I should feel happy for him!' Deri looked at the spot where the spot where the ice had hit the metal wall in awe.
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 14, 2006 9:54:50 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 14, 2006 9:54:50 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru grabbed Deri by the shoulder. "It's nothing much. When we get to the temple. I want to see your favorite moves. By the way... how many days IS it to the temple?"
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 14, 2006 10:13:16 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 14, 2006 10:13:16 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri grinned, "Okay it's like 3 days. Maybe we could even have a little play battle. Ya'know. If you want." She looked at Toru and added softly, "You're a great friend." Deri tucked her hair behined her ear and made the grin back into a small smile.
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 14, 2006 10:37:47 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 14, 2006 10:37:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru nodded. A little play battle would be nice. "Will we stop at any outpost islands along the way? There we could fight. but... thanks, you're a great friend too." Toru looked away to the left.
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 14, 2006 11:01:45 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 14, 2006 11:01:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri smiled and nodded quietly. She looked down at her leather gloves and frowned a little bit. Her grip tightened as she thought about her mother. Deri felt the heat of the bar go numb against her fingers. The sweet sound of the flute she used to play drifted into her mind. Her eyes started to sting with the want to cry softly. 'Should I be happy to remeber? Or should I be sad?' The world was now blurry and her throat was tightening. "I have to go." she choked out. Deri ran away from Toru and over to the most comfortable place she had ever felt on the ship, the Control Room. She planted herself in the chair and hugged her knees. 'You aren't Ayumi anymore, you aren't suppose to care. Just survive as Dereni.'
This user is a guest
waterbender525
Oct 14, 2006 11:05:40 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 14, 2006 11:05:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru spun around to see Deri sprint down the steps. He sighed and resumed bending the water. Let's hope that wasn't my fault
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 14, 2006 11:20:53 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 14, 2006 11:20:53 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Deri took a deep breath and looked out the window. She rubbed the back of her neck trying to figure some things out. 'I hope Toru doesn't think I'm some wacko from planet Sherokiak.' She twirled her hair around her finger sighing.

Kia's feet touched the edge of the rolling ocean. Shelaid down on the sand and looked up at the blue sky. 'Why am I so out of place? I am so lost in this stupid world and I'm probally not ever going to figure it out.' Kia sat up and peered around and everyone had left the area. She made a small snakelike chain of fire twirling around her fingers. 'Maybe I'll just run away.'
This user is a guest
Last edit by waterbender525: Oct 14, 2006 12:03:27 GMT -6
waterbender525
Oct 14, 2006 12:46:17 GMT -6

Post by waterbender525 on Oct 14, 2006 12:46:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Toru slid down to the floor and thought whether he should follow Deri or leave her alone. I think I should follow her . Toru sort of jumped down the stairs and followed Deri into the control room. He walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "What's wrong?"
This user is a guest
dereni
Oct 14, 2006 13:50:06 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Oct 14, 2006 13:50:06 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
She glanced back from the corner of her eyes and saw Toru. She crossed her legs and muttered, "Life and everything in it." Deri wiped a tear off her cheek with the back of her hand. 'As in fear, sadness, being alone, anger, and emotions all together.' That's what she wanted to say but kept it in her mind.
This user is a guest