The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Kyoshi Island II

luanshu
Feb 19, 2007 18:10:50 GMT -6

Post by luanshu on Feb 19, 2007 18:10:50 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Zhuan's train of thought crashed once the boat rocked, trying to regain her balance by having her hands shoot out in reflex to grab the sides of the boat. A fearful look flashed before her eyes for a moment, but immediately returned normal; in no way is she ever going to give a boy the pleasure of that look again.

"I will do a better job," she said in a deep tone with a scowl. Zhuan picked up the oar, rather confused on holding it, but she managed to row at a moderate pace.
This user is a guest
saami
Feb 19, 2007 18:26:13 GMT -6

Post by saami on Feb 19, 2007 18:26:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Ahh so you do have more than one emotion. I was beginning to wonder about you." He laughed and looked at her arms, working to row the boat. She was moving it much faster than he was and that was cool. That meant they could get to where they were going faster. He leaned his arm over the side of the boat and his hand glided through the water as the boat moved.

Xi didn't have much to say now. He didn't want to pry into her past. So he figured he could volunteer his, just to keep the dying conversation going. "I bet my mother would like this." He looked up and spotted shapes in the clouds. "But then again, I wouldn't know. She died before I got the opportunity to know her." He sat up and flicked the water from his fingers. "And dad? I think you know how he died..."
This user is a guest
luanshu
Feb 19, 2007 18:32:44 GMT -6

Post by luanshu on Feb 19, 2007 18:32:44 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Zhuan scoffed at Xi's emotion remark, continuing to row with deep concentration. They were at the halfway mark, which gave her more of an incentive to row a bit more faster.

"Us blood thirsty earthbenders, right?" she said sarcastically with a bitter tone. At least you knew a parent she thought jealously, then continued focusing on rowing once more.
This user is a guest
saami
Feb 21, 2007 22:57:44 GMT -6

Post by saami on Feb 21, 2007 22:57:44 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Saami had been silent for a long time. What had she and Luna been talking about? Saami couldn't remember. She rested her elbows on the table and pushed her empty plate to the side. "So...Luna..." she began rather slowly.

Conversation was never easy for Saami, because of the simple fact that she had spent so much time alone and all her energy was focused on finding Taru. She had heard a curious rumor from a pair sitting across from them that a certain drunk captain and a young waterbender had been seen wandering around Ba Sing Se. Perhaps that was Taru. Of course she had left Ba Sing Se without seeing Taru. But she figured it couldn't hurt to go back and check, right?

"Luna...do you think we could go to Ba Sing Se from here?" she asked, looking up from the pattern in the wood at her friend.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Feb 22, 2007 19:20:14 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 22, 2007 19:20:14 GMT -6

Luna had her fingers wrapped around her hair as she lightly played with it and thought about what Saami said "Um...I don't know if this is good or not but...what's Ba Sing Se...I've never heard of it and well" she said with a gigle "This is my first time being away from the Northern Water Tribe..."

She thought of Akimado and if he ever mentioned it before his death...oh how she wished he had not gotten himself killed during the seige...

Kyoshi was a wonderful island in Luna's mind but she couldn't help but wondered what else lied in the Earth Kingdom...she hoped that maybe there were people who cared deaply over their spirits as Luna did over the Water Tribe's spirits. "Anyway..." she finally added "I don't really care if leave or not Saami...I'll do whatever you want to do." she said as she smiled at Saami.
This user is a former member
saami
Feb 28, 2007 17:19:36 GMT -6

Post by saami on Feb 28, 2007 17:19:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Saami laughed lightly at Luna's question. What was Ba Sing Se? "Well...Ba Sing Se...is a big city surrounded by an even bigger wall. That's where a lot of refugees end up when they haven't a place to go. As far as I know, Ba Sing Se is still unaffected by the war." She said with a nod of her head.

Why was Taru in Ba Sing Se? If that waterbender was him. She followed any lead she came across. And it usually ended up wasting her time, but it was fun seeing the places she had seen and learning to waterbend and avoiding the Fire Nation. She had learned so much and she wanted to show her brother.

She clasped her hands together and her gaze returned to the table. "I wish I could just...show him everything I've learned. I'm sure he would be...pleased." She said with a faint smile, despite the fact that her eyes burned with tears.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Feb 28, 2007 23:00:06 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 28, 2007 23:00:06 GMT -6

Luna looked upon Saami's face and saw how it seemed that talking about her brother just made her upset. She placed one of her hands on top of Saami's trying to confort a friend. "Saami...do not be sad about your brother...whether or not he ever tells you that he is proud he will always be proud of you! It is what older brothers are...Akiamado..."

Luna then felt a little sad too about her brother she then pulled her hand back and was now thinking about her brother and how she did miss him... "he was the one who once told me that even if they never say they do feel proud and they always will..."

Then she tried to think about Ba Sing Se...a large city with even larger walls? She thought about how to compair it to her home the Northern Water Tribe. "Well Ba Sing Se sounds huge! Are the walls even bigger then the one that grauds the Northern Water Tribe?" She asked curiously.
saami
Mar 5, 2007 17:49:12 GMT -6

Post by saami on Mar 5, 2007 17:49:12 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Saami sighed and smiled at Luna as she felt her hand rest on top of hers. It was nice having a friend to share with. She usually had to deal with missing Taru on her own. And that wasn't something she did very well. Luna was a lot more help than she realized. Saami knew she was right. Taru would be proud of her if he could see. Oh if only she could find him!

Her eyes gazed at Luna as she explained about her brother. At least he was honorable. Saami's brother was nothing more than an arrogant traitor. But Saami loved him anyway. She simply couldn't help it.

Saami smiled at Luna's question, comparing the walls of Ba Sing Se to the walls of the Northern Water Tribe. "I think Ba Sing Se's walls are bigger. The city itself is divided into rings. There is a lower ring, a middle ring, and a upper ring. The rumors put Taru in the middle ring where the university is. We'll start there and if you want, we can look around the city as well."
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Mar 5, 2007 18:18:24 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 5, 2007 18:18:24 GMT -6

Luna just giggled like she always did and said "Well what ever you want to do will be fine with me...you should really be greatful that your brother is still alive...I'll just tell you..." She then stopped talking for a second and looked down at the table "When they are gone...especially if you are there when they do pass it really...really...really does shake you down to the core...and then you feel guilty..."

Luna then looked up and smiled once again as she tried to change the mood from being total sadness to some happiness. "Anyway enough of me just rambleing on about my brother...after all we are trying to find your brother. Who knows maybe he has changed since the last time you have seen him."

Then Luna stood up and spoke once again "We can go whenever you want...I'd just really like to see more of the Earth Kingdom!"
saami
Mar 12, 2007 19:51:16 GMT -6

Post by saami on Mar 12, 2007 19:51:16 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Taru changed? Saami shook her head. "I doubt it. Taru is horribly arrogant. He wouldn't change for anything...or anyone..." she said with a nod of her head. "Your brother...he was honorable, yes? You must've been very proud of him..."

Saami was tired of talking about these depressing things. When she found Taru, she would straighten everything out. Until then she would just enjoy her time with her friend, Luna.

She stood when Luna stood and she began walking toward the exit. "Let's go. Ba Sing Se is calling..." she said with a laugh. "When we stop for the night, I'd like to practice my bending if you don't mind..." she said with her hand on the door.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Mar 12, 2007 20:09:38 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 12, 2007 20:09:38 GMT -6

Luna smiled she did like how Saami did want them to get a move on. "Alright we are off to Ba Sing Se! Where ever that is!" She then started to walk over to Saami as her head was racing with questions about the outside world. So many things still remained a mystery to Luna after all she was stuck in the Northern Water Tribe all her life.

She then thought about her water bending. It was at a horrible state she barely knew how to do anything. No way would she be able to be called at all a basic water bender. She didn't even know how to heal. "Oh I'd love to see you practice your water bending Saami! I just know you are way better then I could ever be!"

Luna did want to watch Saami water bend to see if maybe she could learn a thing or two before or during their long trip to Ba Sing Se.
dereni
Mar 25, 2007 21:12:35 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Mar 25, 2007 21:12:35 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The docks of Kyoshi Island seemed to halt as a a ship, that was totally black, was tied upon a wooden pole. The person tieing the ship, was Itokia Juyn. She straightened up and held her light messanger bag to her side. The girl slowly looked upon the men staring at her, hardly ever did girls come down to the docks.

'Pathetic. All pathetic weaklings.' Her voice hissed in silence. She started walking as her boots were the loudest sounds on the dock. Men took a hard glare at her, which she raised her chin up at. The twenty-three year old saw a fimilar sight at the end of the dock, where the sand and the wood met. At an instant she knew and moved in front of it. A picture of her and a reward of one0hundred golden peices for her capture were upon it. Her ice blue eyes flickered with ameusement as she thought, 'People die trying to capture me. Foolish people for trying.'

Her hand reached up and took ahold of the papers top, with the wood touching her nails. Stares, glares, and gazes were upon her as she tore the paper down, leaving only little sections of it upon the pole. Her head looked back as her raven hair lashed to her back. Men seemed to flinch, leaving Itokia with a smirk of amusement. Her bare fingers coming from her metal-plated gloves crumbled the poster up, men took a long look. Then a long whip of sand came from the ground and covered the paper, then sank it into the ground, devouring it. 'I'll do the same to all of you, idiots.' is what her mind, and eyes said.

The woman turned from them and walked down the path to the town below. An explosion of whispers came from the men, frantically. Saying things like, 'That's her! She's the moster! The demon girl! We have to lock our doors tonight...' They were all true, who knows what disaster she could cause here. Her hair drooped over her sholders as Itokia glared around. One faint whisper came from the dock as a voice called out, 'I heard she killed her own parents and the only friend she had.'

The girl stopped in her tracks, hate erose as she spun around. Her eyes were a bright ice blue as her eyes locked upon the man who said it. She could tell because a crowd was around him and he was repeating the message. He sttod at the edge of the dock and sand near the pole with her poster once on it. 'No. I didn't. He doesn't know....' Itokia took off her bag, without people noticing and slipped into the earth, that swallowed her up warmingly. She erupted at the foot of the dock with her two earth broadswords at hand. The girl ran up to the man and stabbed him in the back. He gave a gasp then sunk to his knees as Itokia ripped her sword out of him, with the blood dripping off. The men whipped at her then jumped back, it shown in their eyes they belived the now dead man. Itokia gave a glare then dropped her swords and the ground swallowed them up like they had her. Itokia raised her palm and outstrecthed her fingers, the men obviously had no clue what was happening until a large wave of sand came to Itokia's side and stood larger than anything they had seen. She gave them a hard look and the sand lashed at them all. Men screamed and tried to run, but the wave caught them and shoved them into the water, where there it faded. Now nothing but ships and merchandise were upon the dock, along with the body.

'All gone.' her voice mocked. With a hateful smirk she sunk back into the earth then came back up to near her bag. Slowly her gloved hand picked up the warmed cloth and slung it across her shoulder then kept moving. Like nothing had happened, but something had. The begining of disaster.
This user is a guest
karl
Mar 26, 2007 4:06:16 GMT -6

Post by karl on Mar 26, 2007 4:06:16 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The waters between Kyoshi might not be large or rough, but onlt the lucky or unnervingly fierce ever attempted to enter the bay of the Unagi. Well someone was, at that very moment, having a small ocean skimmer enter the natural harbor. At first nothing seemed to notice it, but a surprising number of Elephant-Koi fish swimming at their top speed away from it should have warned its passenger. It didn't.

The huge serpent burst from the ocean, and it glared down at the comparitively puny human figure below. Kasai, annoyed at the delay, did not stop rowing, only glared back at the piscatoral serpent. It opened its mouth, the serpent did, and shot water at the boat with its deadly force. This demolished the boat and sent the fire butcher flying through the air. He landed it the water about five meters (15 feet) from land. Most people would drown there under the weight of such large items as Kasai had upon his back, but he instead swam with powerful strokes to the land, a small penninsula of the young caldera.

The Unagi swam after the Koi, seeming to believe it had killed him so easily. Perhaps it would be killed by this same person. How did sea serpent blood sound and smell as is boiled away? He would have to find out, he decided, a sadistic grin spreading across his features as he approached the harbor. Once there, he saw a familiar face. At least, as far as wanted posters were concerned. Itokia, the Earthbender who loved slaughter. What fun.
This user is a guest
dereni
Mar 26, 2007 20:26:04 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Mar 26, 2007 20:26:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The feeling of someone looking upon her swelled as she moved into the town. 'Like I care.' her mind huffed with a deadly tone upon it. Itokia moved towards a Tea Shop/Bar with a look of hate in her eyes. People stared at her and backed away. 'Apperantley there's more posters than I thought possible.' Her ice cold eyes looked at the villagers all in blue, making her looked absolutely dark. Not that it bothered her, in face a grin gave upon her dark face, the grin matched perfectly with her raven hair. Causing her to look like a demon, something she apperantley was.

The earthbending girl walked into the Bar and Tea Shop, with people glaring at her once more. The door opened with a small creeeak then a slam when she shut it. The shope was filled with merry sounds and drunken slurs, all until the poster that laid upon the door showed the person upon it. Another poster of Itokia, she noticed and thought, 'A little publicity may not be bad.' Itokia strolled up to the counter with people slowing their conversations until they weren't talking. The slurring drunks gave her a look like a confused child. All until one man clang a glass of sake and the noise started up.

'Drunk idiots.' her mind giggled. Oh well, then they wouldn't be as stupid as some of the sane people. A bulky bartender with bright blonde hair and deep black eyes came up to her as she placed herself upon a barstool. "Whaddya want?" his voice muttered, taking occasional glances at her wanted poster.

"Gimme some sake." Itokia hissed reaching into her money pouch that held off the side of her messanger bag. Out she pulled three silver coins and added, "Make it the largest you have. Got it?" The bartender natched the money, as if she'd bite him if he wasn't quick. The man toddled away and started gerring her drink. 'Nice little town. Maybe if this is good sake I'll spare them all. If not, they are all screwed. '
This user is a guest
karl
Mar 27, 2007 3:47:01 GMT -6

Post by karl on Mar 27, 2007 3:47:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
((I call this: Why the Kyoshi warriors shouldn't leave! If they hadn't gone to the ferry, the village would have survived, but maybe these two will wipe it out. What fun! *evilgrin*))

Not a single soul was in sight other than the fugitive on the obviously bustling pier. Kasai smiled as he imagined what had happened to them, with the added help of the blood stains in the surrounding water. Such romantic fancies were not important though, so he followed the wanted girl into the town of Kyoshi.

A young man saw Kasai from beyond two heavy barrels, and dropped them immediately. Unfortunately for him, Kasai had spent a day at sea and needed to kill somneone, so the large armor clad personage ran forward and swung his massive sword in an arc, slicing through bone, sinew, and flesh. The intoxicating scent and sound of boiling blood filled the air as his now red-hot sword hovered in the air, held in place by two massive arms.

He drank in the smell as a dying man drank in water, and his eyes began to glaze darker brown and redder in the whites. "Two mass murders in one day," he said, "You'd think an island would have some protecton other than a sea serpent."
This user is a guest
Last edit by karl: Mar 27, 2007 3:47:40 GMT -6
dereni
Mar 27, 2007 20:50:06 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Mar 27, 2007 20:50:06 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
When the bartender gave Itokia her drink she hissed at him, "What took you so long?" The man gave her a glare then barked, 'You gotta problem with the way I run things?' The girl brought the cup to her lips and let the coldess of sake take over her mouth. The bartender stood there awaiting an answer, which he recived. The earthbender spat the sake into his face with a glaeming smirk. He turned around and rubbed his eyes, then turned back around with hate. 'Get the hell out!' The man ordered. People froze and turned with large eyes, silencing themselves once more. The girl calmly stood up then pressed her hand to the wooden tabletops, the tender held a strong face, even as the blades came to her use like an old friend.

Itokia gave him a dark look then picked up the blades and held them there facing in front of him. There was fear in his eyes, that he saw through his reflection. The girl tightened her grip and sand came up to the man and clawed at his feet. He gasped looking down in shock and struggled to move. But it was faster than quicksand, the sand pulled him down and even as he begged for mercy no man stepped forward to help, for they were strucken by fear. The man was now completely under and suffocated quickly.

Itokia gave a smirk them laid her swords back on the table, they too sunk down back to storage. The murderer picked up her drink and chugges it down, feeling refreshedd by the pleasure of a death. As the cup was drained still no movement came, besides shaky breathing. 'Aw... I scared them. Maybe I should show them how nice I can be.' The cup slammed upon the counter shattering into hundreds of peices that glittered in the light. Slowly Itokia Juyn turned to the men with a smile.

"Would anyone else care t-" A man stood up and staggered over to her obviosuly drunk. He stood infront of her swaying slightly then told her in a loud voice, "You -hic don't sc -hic- are me. You are justa gi-hic-rl!" Itokia gave him a cold smile then told him, "I am a girl, which means you should be even more terrified. I can see it in you eyes, the suffering, pain, and hurt you will go through. No mercy, no help, and finally when you are begging for someone to kill you I'll make sure you have a slow and extremly painful death by the suffering." His musty breath swept across her face as he tried to stay straight, she added to him, "And that's just for interupting me." The man started to back away but she was now unhappy, very unhappy.

Her fingers outstretched and then shut into tight fists. Sand, and earth daggers launched out and stabbed the hearts of everyone in there but the man in front of her, people didn't have time to scream. Some not even the chance to know how they died but all were dead. It had been a straight shot, with twenty men falled Itokia thought only one thing, 'What losers. None of them could defend themselves.' Her ice blue eyes turned to the only living one who still stood before her with a spaced out face.

Is eyes glanced at the bloodshed and his breath snagged. Itokia walked slowly up to him, the man didn't move but stood straight. 'You c-hic-an't kill me! I-hic-'m too handso-hic-me!' Itokia's raven hair hung behind her shoulders and seemed to reply by seeming to darken. Her hand rose to his jaw and she lightly storked it like she liked him, a smile even came across her face. The man seemed to think that Itokia liked him because me moved closer to her soft touch. Her hand stroked down to his neck still rubbing. "You," she purred. Her free hand twirled in a small circle causing four slabs of earth to erupt and imprision the man by perssing together with him in the middle. Finally it clicked as he struggled to move, Itokia kept a smile as her nails started to dig into his neck. A trickle of blood came down as he writhed hoping to get away. Deeper and deeper she dug not caring how he moaned, groaned and even screamed. The free hand came up and punched one of the slabs that imprisoned him. An extra slab that was smaller came up and covered his mouth. Muffled hiccups and screams came as she went deeper. "Do you still think I ca't kill you?" His head shook but that wasn't convincing. A spike came to her hand with a sharp needle point. She brought it up to his face and started writing upon it. She made cuts then across his cheek she wrote,

'Itokia Juyn'

The man was now begging, but Itokia took the needle and then started digging it into his eyes. Blood covered his face and she gave a smirk as she backed away dropping the needle. He was still breathing and now Itokia raisied another slab of earth and brought it above his head. She lowered it down carefully and slowly, it weighed over 200 pounds and started pressing against against him. He struggled again as the weight crashed against him. Itokia made spike come to the spikes and stab him. "See you in hell." Itokia smirked. The twenty-three you old started walking away then heard him beg and beg and shout surses and prayers then silence. 'Over twenty dead in the ammount of time I've been here. Not too bad I guess.'

She walked out of the shop then shut the door and carved into the wood,

OUT OF BUISNESS

With a smirk Itokia started walking once more to reak more havoc. Another scent of blood came not her death either. 'Another killer? Hmm.... Maybe another score to my list.'
This user is a guest
karl
Mar 28, 2007 4:12:10 GMT -6

Post by karl on Mar 28, 2007 4:12:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
((*Wince* You enjoy this too much, Deri...))

A woman came screaming out of the shop, yelling something about love and pain. Kasai smiled. "Don't worry, you won't feel the pain long." Then, with another splash of warm blood, she died.

Two fishermen stood nearby, frozen with fear. One of them stammered out something that was meant to turn away wrath. "N-now p-p-please, we d-don't want n-no t-trouble..." Kasai smiled at this. "No, you don't. But that doesn't mean you won't get it. With one hissing swipe, the two toppled to the ground.

The town square was now empty, except for one girl by the tavern. The wanted one, Itokia. "Greetings fellow blood-seeker!" he called, knowing that she would recognize him from his exalted wanted posters. They had reached almost as much fame as the Blue Spirit. Personally, Kasai thought "The Fire Butcher" was more dangerous than a two-bladed demon from the spirit world.
This user is a guest
dereni
Mar 28, 2007 16:49:00 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Mar 28, 2007 16:49:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
(Well this is my only character that exposes my dark side!)

Itokia slowly turned around when someone called her a fellow blood-seeker. There a man stood, she noticed him all to well. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the famous Fire butcher I've read so much about." She walked p to him with her eyes saying, 'I wont attack unless you do, but that is pointless for two murderers to kill each other, no?' Finally she was up to him, though her eyes were looking at the people along the island dead already. A smirk came to her face as she told him, "Nice work. No mercy, no hesitation by the looks of it all. I can respect that."
This user is a guest
karl
Mar 29, 2007 3:53:36 GMT -6

Post by karl on Mar 29, 2007 3:53:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kasai shrugged. "I was bored, and feeling murderous." He looked around. "I suppose I could burn down the forest and these houses, but there isn't any blood there." It was to bad the townsfolk ran away before he could slaughter them all. Yet, it was also nice to meet someone just as murderous as he was, and discuss the finer points of... Killing people?

Kasai's sword stabbed the ground in front of him, its massive bulk all the way up to his broad shoulders. The metal cooled quickly to normal steel, and it even retained its shape. Nice thing about his sword, the heat never really affected it. "So, did you hear that the Kyoshi warriors are gone? That's why I came, they effectively guarded the island before, along with that big stupid sea serpent."
This user is a guest
dereni
Mar 30, 2007 18:49:32 GMT -6

Post by dereni on Mar 30, 2007 18:49:32 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Itokia gave a smirk and inspected the blade, not too bad. But she still preffered her two blades. "So the warriors aren't here? Too bad, I wanted to see if their make-up intertwined with their blood." Her eyes turned to him, still inspecting. 'Hmm... Not bad built, probally killed alot today. Or not.'

Her raven hair lashed around as he stood straight, "So, you've met the Unagi 'eh? It sounds as weak as a string, easy to break through." Itokia had once seen the Unagi when she was smaller, but never attacked him, though she wanted to.
This user is a guest