The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Towns and Villages

taedxoa
Nov 7, 2006 8:27:40 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Nov 7, 2006 8:27:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
*Fuegan*

Coer did not move. He squeaked a few times, but he was not getting involved anymore until his wound had healed a little more.

Taed on the other hand chuckled silently to himself, got up off the ground and dusted the monk's robe off, and looked around. He knew who he had to speak to next: the twins' mother. Juraia, he believed her name was. Last he had seen, the woman who he assumed was Juraia had headed into the village proper. Coer and the twins would have to deal with their problems by themselves (unlikely due to the crowd gathering).

The monk's body walked calmly away from the scene and through the posts to go inside the village.

OOC: Don't forget we need Master Kalari in Pyrazure too, Halaku.
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Nov 7, 2006 8:28:08 GMT -6
blink
Nov 7, 2006 19:05:31 GMT -6

Post by blink on Nov 7, 2006 19:05:31 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
(Oh, hold your horses, I'm on it... And technically, the Shrine to Ko IS inside the village...)

*Fuegan*

Anei's eyes narrowed even more, a vein throbing on her head. "Okay," she conceded, tone cooling to poisoned ash, "I may be going a little out of bounds by 'liking Coer'. I MIGHT be letting my emotions run away with me. BUT! That is no reason to attack him. Not a reason at all."

Hokori's tone remained hot, casting angry echoes like shadows from a bonfire, "Really! You would condemn us both just to please your little whim? I'm your sister, but I refuse to let you destroy us that way! By Ko, I love you too much for that. I won't let you! Even if you end up hating me."

Juraia had reclaimed her place near the training yard, hat shielding her face from the sun. A knife appeared in her hand, a piece of wood in the other. Her features went passive, the Veteran Hunter slicing off slivers of wood in a mindless ritual, thoughts darkyl whirling around her children and the chaos Coer had brought. He had to be up to the task, or else she would kill him, save her daughters from civil war however she had too.

*Pyrazure*

It was dark in Master Kalari's new quarters, a matress unrolled on the floor, his weapons and clothing arranged for the next day. The Master himself knelt in front of a candle, stripped to his loincloth, head bowed, as the flame flickered and rose. His breathing matched the pulse of the flame, one with the world and one with himself. He would remain this way for hours, snatching a few hours of sleep once he was satisfied with his effortless mastery of the drill.
This user is a guest
taedxoa
Nov 7, 2006 19:17:42 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Nov 7, 2006 19:17:42 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
*Fuegan*

There was no doubt that had to be Juraia. The monk stepped forward and said jokingly, "Planning something for the Outsider with that knife, milady?" He bowed. "I've not yet met you, but I worked with your daughters on the island of Mothhaudh. ...oh right. My name is Taed Xoa Luinnar and this monk has kindly obliged to let me use his body."

Again, I say, I don't want to separate the two of you, Coer mentally interjected, but was a little too afraid of what one or both of the twins might do to him if he had said something out loud.

*Pyrazure*

Let in by the monk on duty, but warned expressly not to go into Master Kalari's quarters without knocking due to his activities at this hour, Lotelin hurried to the door that had been indicated to her. Knocking frantically but quietly, she said in a stage whisper, "Master Kalari, it's Lotelin Caranhith. It's urgent."
This user is a guest
blink
Nov 7, 2006 20:31:15 GMT -6

Post by blink on Nov 7, 2006 20:31:15 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
*Pyrazure*

The world shifted out of blue state with the disruption of Master Kalari's mental state, time speeding up again. He sighed at the demands of politics and to be honest, nascient fondness, that kept him from telling the Priestess from coming back tommorow. "I'm coming," he montoned as he doned a night robe, silently striding over to the door and opening it, "Yes, Priestess Lotelian. How may I be of service?" His grey eyes were carefully polite as was his tone and stance.

*Fuegan*

Juraia looked away from her wittling, half surprised to find it taking on the crude apperance of her daughters, back to back. She merely blinked at the Monk, confused by his manner, his motions, and his words. She didn't like confusion on her part. "Assuming that I believe you," she monotoned, bringing cold, cold green eyes to bore into his, "What do you wish to discuss, Taed Xoa of Kaer Sae's People?"

"Even if I end up hating you?!? You'll protect me from what I want to do even up to that?! Well, you might very well end up like that, and I'll never speak to you again! You don't own me!" The words were hurtful, but somehow, she didn't care. Anything that got between her and Coer... She boiled.

The younger twin recoiled from the phrases spitting out of her sister's mouth, fear and hate and rage blooming with each word. "You take that back!! You take it back now!" She reacted instictively, hand singing out in a slap that half-spun Anei's cheek to the left. Time slowed after the impact, Hokori's eyes going dark with shock.

"You hit me," came Anei's strangled response, an assasin's dagger to Hokori's chest in the sudden silence, a curse worse than any oath to Ko.
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Nov 7, 2006 20:35:33 GMT -6
taedxoa
Nov 7, 2006 23:02:25 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Nov 7, 2006 23:02:25 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: ::panicked look::

*Fuegan*

Taed met Juraia's eyes with slight amusement, even though he didn't mean to offend. "Would you like proof after all? Anei and Hokori were sent to Mothhaudh by the Six to kill our benders, until they discovered who we were. At that point they helped us pray to our seven patron spirits to save our island, and when I left with my party for the Earth Kingdom, they met Coer and he went with them." Breathing for a moment, he added, "My specific patron spirit sent me here without guidance or instruction. I assume it has something to do with Coer and your daughters."

Coer rolled out of the way and stood up, panicked. He had no clue what to do in a situation like this. So, unfortunately, he spoke before his mind warned him against it. "Stop it right now, both of you! If you keep me and Anei apart, think how miserable she'll be! Will that be any better than her still being with you, but having me around as well?" Immediately he clapped a hand over his own mouth and another hand went down to protect... from a second injury attempt by Hokori.

*Pyrazure*

Lotelin was relieved to see Kalari when he answered the door. "Tianli's visit was no mere coincidence. I believe I need to head toward Aridesir, where his brother's family serves at the Temple of Voar Tiu. If I am right, we won't even get all the way there, but will meet up with someone halfway. However I need to get there as quickly as possible. Did your people bring any mode of transportation?" Her eyes betrayed how frantic and concerned she was.
This user is a guest
blink
Nov 8, 2006 0:26:19 GMT -6

Post by blink on Nov 8, 2006 0:26:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
(Man, Taed... You're making me sweat over this one, you are...)

*Pyrazure*

Master Kalari blinked once or twice at Lotellin, reflecting on her words, on the certainty in her tone. They were guests of Kaer Sae's People, and respect was due to their authority figures, even if it was far too late for his tastes... "No, we did not," returned the Galgori, "But we have learned to travel light and fast in the days of the Long War, so it shouldn't be too hard to find this person you seek... If you will permit me to get dressed, I would be glad to acompany you."

*Fuegan*

Juraia's gazed softened a little to merely intimidating levels, a smile flickering across her lips, "Only a fool would lie about something so important or extravagant, even if I was unable to generally sense such things. Do ask your questions and perhaps we can get you out of my sacred kinsman's head." The knife and incomplete sculpture vanished into her sleeves like they never existed."

Coer was in more danger of the roof falling in than Hokori attacking him, every emotional string in her body limp by self-hate or her sibling's words. It was all she could do to stand, staring at her hand like it was coated in week old vomit, half-hearing the Bender speak. The younger twin looked away from both of them, eyes clenched shut, voice a deathly whisper, "But you stay together, you'll take her away from me by death, banishment, or something else. She'll be gone, and I'll be alone."

Anei said nothing, face wooden and fingers tracing the crimson shape of her sister's hand mark, the first blow in anger she could remember taking from her. Sure, they had accidently hit one another in combat, or been forced to spar one another by instructors who didn't know about their closeness, not that the instructors tried that trick more than once... But... That Hokori was in that much pain over this... It made her feel two inches tall. But she still liked Coer. Anei looked away herself, studying the floor.
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Nov 8, 2006 0:28:39 GMT -6
taedxoa
Nov 8, 2006 16:52:57 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Nov 8, 2006 16:52:57 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: YOU'RE sweating?

*Fuegan*

"I have reason to believe that I am supposed to assist... somehow... in the situation between Coer and your daughters, but I don't know how to do that, what to do, or what the boundaries are in your culture as to what I can do," Taed explained. "And as I say, I could be a hundred miles from where I'm supposed to be for all I know. I didn't actually intend to use your kinsman's body; he offered it."

Coer found it incredibly easy to avoid looking at Hokori but a whole lot harder to avoid looking at Anei. Suddenly his head snapped up. "Oh! I just remembered! In my side-pack!" He reached into the pocket in question and pulled out a book without a cover. Giving a half-smile, he held it out to the twins.

*Pyrazure*

"Thank you... it will be a long walk. It's about twelve miles to Annonduin," Lotelin said. "I will return to your lobby and wait for you." She bowed and put her hood back over her head, walking back out to the antechamber.
This user is a guest
blink
Nov 8, 2006 19:29:11 GMT -6

Post by blink on Nov 8, 2006 19:29:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
*Fuegan*

Juraia frowned thinly, bemused by the situation. Here she was, Juraia, slayer of 206 Benders in the course of 24 years of service, talking to a possessed Monk of Ko about her twin daughters and the legendary Bender one has fallen in love with by all signs... Odd times. "If the Monks of Ko trust you enough to let you possess one of their own, I can hardly distrust you. What would you want to know?"

Anei took the book, frowning thinly at Coer, whispering, "You took this from the Outpost Archive didn't you? It's where you found out about Izuma and Kaer Sae, right?" She considered the ancient tome, the Monks relaxing and going about their duties. After a long time, she extended the object to her motionless twin, scarlet palm print blazing on her cheek, "You read it first, sister. Then we can talk about things."

Hokori relunctantly took it, flinching when she touched her sister's fingertips, and retreating to the exit, shrouded in veils of shame.

*Pyrazure*

Master Kalari emerged from his quarters a few minutes latter, clad in his grey robes, undertunic, and sandals with his personal arsenal securely hidden about his person. A Galgori Hunter did not go 'Hunting' without weapons, even in the most peaceful of situations. With a bow and a smile, he intoned, "I am ready to follow when you are ready to lead."

(Timeshift us to the girl's location, Taed?)
This user is a guest
taedxoa
Nov 8, 2006 21:18:07 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Nov 8, 2006 21:18:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: Sounds good. Will I need to write up some more of the book?

*just east of Annonduin, on the island of Mothhaudh*

A few hours later found Master Kalari and Lotelin on the other side of the mountain pass, which went through the narrowest portion of the range just west of Pyrazure. They were skirting the south edge of the crescent-shaped marshy forest which Lotelin had informed Kalari was called "Taurea," the smallest of the island's three forests. It went all the way around the settlement of Annonduin, where the Temple to Resh Qua was.

"If I am right, and someone was headed to Pyrazure from Aridesir, we will meet them here," Lotelin added. "Here meaning Annonduin, by the way. I didn't bother signalling the temple from ours, but we shouldn't have to go anywhere but just inside town. I hope."
This user is a guest
blink
Nov 8, 2006 21:45:51 GMT -6

Post by blink on Nov 8, 2006 21:45:51 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
*Wherever the heck we are on Mothaudaugh*

The Galgori Master nodded distant agreement with Lotellian, crouched and running his fingers through the earth below his fingers. This island was both the same and different from everything he'd ever encountered before... Almost like a memory he could almost remember. He sneered at himself for thinking that on a serious errand, and rose, "You're right, someone came through here a few hours ago. See those branches over there, the compressed soil? They were careful, knew some stelath, but were tired, slow... This way." With this, he half-jogged along the indicated direction, the lopping pace he could keep up for hours without slowing.

*Fuegan*

Hokori retreated from the shrine, book clenched to her chest, eyes held shut to keep down the tears which threatened to break lose any moment. She stumbled into people, objects, reeling inside. What had she done? What had she done? Anei... Oh, Ko, damn her temper... Finding an abandoned training yard, the younger twin curled up in a corner, cracking open the book to a random page, staring at the text with bleary eyes.

Anei's quietly stern fascade lasted until her sister vanished from sight. The older twin slumped, feeling sick inside. What had just happened? Where did that come from? She shuddered a few times, choking down the feelings in the shadow of Ko's graven totem, ignoring Coer for the moment.

(And feel free to make a conviently apropriately quote from the book, Taed.)
This user is a guest
taedxoa
Nov 8, 2006 22:23:26 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Nov 8, 2006 22:23:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: ::rubs hands together:: Okay... let's give this a whirl...
Quote from The Last Chieftain and the Burning Saint by Lady Ashita
FROM PAGES THIRTY-EIGHT AND THIRTY-NINE

- - And I finally had come to my conclusion. Izuma was thinking about falling in love with Kaer Sae. That was wrong on so many levels.

- - You have to understand something. I've lived with Izuma and her various love obsessions for a while now. Her first boyfriend was when she was two. I'm dead serious. Especially since he was a three-year-old. Cradle robber. But I digress. Izuma had only been truly intimate with one other person. Ironically, that would be Auin, a good five years before we started expressing our own intimate romantic interests in each other. On top of that, this time Izuma was aiming for an outsider, a spirit at that.

- - Unfortunately there was nothing I could say... politely... to change her mind. Apparently, without telling me, she had admired Kaer since his performance at the execution of the firebending admiral who had ambushed the Six and I. Now that she was aware I knew about her little crush, she did worse and started talking about him to me.

- - "I mean, imagine it. A firebender helping out the leaders of our conclave! The Fire Nation wouldn't know how to react! He's so manly. What a hero."

- - "Izuma, I love you, but if you don't shut up and hand me that oil churn, I'm going to bean you with the rolling pin."

- - Izuma passed the churn down the table to me, unfazed by my threat. "But I'm so afraid to even talk to him."

- - "Good," I said shortly, pouring the calves' milk through the churn and making sure only the fatty oils collected on the sieve at the bottom. Some of the pure liquid spilled onto my robe, making me even madder. "He is a hero, I agree, and one of the best things to happen to our people. But he's still a bender in this body and for one of us to become anything with one of them is like... like... betraying the sacrifices of our martyrs under the Fire Nation enslavement. Consorting with the enemy!"

- - Izuma looked offended. "It's not like I'm going to sleep with him. He's held in much too high of esteem. I am not worthy."

- - I glanced over at my sister. "The Lady Izuma is showing humility?"

- - "Be nice," she pouted, chucking a toy ball filled with dried corn kernels at the opposing wall. "He's a spirit. Our noble lines don't matter much in the wake of that. For Ko's sake, Ashita, he has consorted with the Faceless One!"

- - "I am well aware of who and what he is, and was so before you took an interest or liking."

- - Izuma was silent for a moment, and after a minute of churning I suddenly realized that she really was offended. Or at least distressed. At that moment however I was saved from the humiliation of having to apologize when she said, "I didn't mean for him to come between us. You know ever since you and Auin married and became so happy..." She accidentally sobbed and covered her mouth with her hands, horrified at her own weakness. Standing up and knocking the chair over in the process, she ran out of the building.

- - I stood there, dumbfounded, guilty, and confused, until more milk ran down my robe. "Bender dung!" I swore.
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Nov 8, 2006 22:23:55 GMT -6
blink
Nov 8, 2006 22:53:34 GMT -6

Post by blink on Nov 8, 2006 22:53:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
(Good, Taed. Now keep up our plot lines while you're at it, eh? Hint provided.)

*Fuegan*

Hokori sniffed, one hand wiping away pained tears, as she digested the passive. That was oddly specific... And mildly apropriate. She frowned, skimming the text until she could hit another section, possibliy a confrontation between Kaer, Izuma, and Ashita... Surely the legendary Lady would be smart enough to handle this without hitting her beloved sister... Damn her for that...
This user is a guest
taedxoa
Nov 9, 2006 15:42:24 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Nov 9, 2006 15:42:24 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
*Fuegan*

Taed shook his head. "No clue. Can you tell me a little more about the girls' history? They only shared a little bit of it back at Pyrazure, and as it is that seems like a long time ago, so I can do with some reminding."

Coer breathed and looked at Anei. "Anei, have you thought about the possibility of us not doing anything after all? I do not want to come between you and your sister. I'd rather die." He cocked his head, considering his last statement. "Maybe not die, but... the point is, your bond is too important to destroy."

*from The Last Chieftain and the Burning Saint*
FROM PAGES FORTY-ONE AND FORTY-TWO
- - “No, I really don’t want to get involved in th—”

- - “Answer the question, Kaer,” Izuma growled.

- - Looking back now, the look on Kaer’s face was extremely amusing, for being as powerful as he could have chosen to be. Horrified at being caught between two sisters of high esteem in the conclave, he kept glancing back and forth, uncertain of what to do. However, at the time I was in a pretty growly mood myself, as you can probably tell.

- - Kaer finally sighed and said, “Um. Okay. My answer is, I don’t intend to. I suppose that’s part of the human experience but I don’t think it correct for me to show any emotional attachment to anyone. Love as you feel it will just have to elude me.”

- - That was a great answer. Now Izuma was pissed off at Kaer for not allowing himself her pleasure, and pissed off at me for making Kaer give himself limits, and I was both pissed off at Izuma for making him say it out loud and pissed off at Kaer for allowing Izuma to think that he wouldn’t. Such was our vicious circle.

- - Auin came out of the tent. “Ah, Kaer! Do you have a minute to—”

- - “He’s busy,” Izuma and I simultaneously gruffed.

- - “Okay then,” Auin said immediately and walked back into the tent, despite Kaer’s pleading looks for his friend to save him from a situation he was not totally prepared for.

- - “You know what though? At least Ashita is happy about this, whether she admits or not,” Izuma turned her deadly gaze to me, which I returned to her with equal annoyance. “It means she was right. Again.”

- - I couldn’t help but indicate a little frustration. “Yes, because, after all, I want to be right more than I want you to be safe and happy.”

- - “Stop butting into my life!” Izuma threw her hands up. “I’m not just your little sister anymore. I’m a Lady of the Conclave, a grown woman! I can make my own choices and deal with the consequences myself!”

- - Somehow Kaer snuck away from us at about this point. It escaped our notice. We were kind of occupied.

- - “When you claim to be a grown woman but start gushing about Kaer like a teenage beauty queen, I think of your maturity as being in debate,” I snapped.

- - Without warning she slapped me across the face, whipped around, and walked away. I was a little too dumbfounded to follow, but instead starting thinking. Slowly I calmed down and started thinking a little more clearly.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Nov 9, 2006 18:09:14 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 9, 2006 18:09:14 GMT -6

*Aridesir to Pyrazure*

((sorry to keep you waiting))

Just a couple more hours, Vora thought as she continued on her way to Pyrazure. Her body was built for running but her current condition was not willing to continue. The dead of night only brought pain to her joints. Her feet were beginning to bring her a stinging sensation as she continued to pound them on the dirt ground.

As she exited the dessert she began to see what awaited her, a strange grassland/forest type place. Many trees and many forms of wildlife, but none of these interested her for she was on a small quest to free herself and get off of that island.

Still with each step down the path to Pyrazure she was continually haunted by her pain. If she didn’t get help soon she would end up to weak to even leave the island.

((please wait until she passes out then you can find her fallen body and do something like ‘I thought this one died’))
This user is a former member
blink
Nov 11, 2006 0:38:52 GMT -6

Post by blink on Nov 11, 2006 0:38:52 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
('Kay, Shio. As you wish.)

*Fuegan*

Juraia chuckled darkly under her hat, a rich rolling sound that bubbled out of her mouth in times of great relief or just before a kill. She honestly didn't know why she did so now. "If your intention was to mimic the behavior of the honored one you current inhabit," the vetran chortled grimly, "You just utterly failed. However... My daughters have always been close to one another, perhaps too close if a woman can be truly honest about her children, given a bond to Ko and one another that I was proud to have instilled in them despite my own history."

She sternly montoned, "The Long War is harsh and every Hunter needs something REAL to cling too or go insane. Ko, help me, I thought that my children could have one another, even if it nearly cost them Trials. Now this Coer has come, Kaer Sae's People have come and all is chaos. If your people can break my daughters, our Conclave is doomed." She sighed, looking away for a moment.

Anei looked over her shoulder, eyes dead with pain, "I understand why you said that, Coer, and apreciate it, but if you ever suggest it again, I might knee you in your vulnerables myself." A spark of anger flared and died before the older twin looked away.

Calming a little now that she had a chance to think her way clear of the fight's aftershock, the younger twin repeated the words under her breath, privately comforted by the... sameness of the situation. If Ashita could be as stupid in a similar situation despite her age and experience, there might be hope. Now, how did the problem get fixed then? Her finger started skimming along the book, searching for an answer...
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Nov 11, 2006 20:48:18 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 11, 2006 20:48:18 GMT -6

*Aridesir to Pyrazure*

“I can do this,” Vora said to herself as the cold air tried to push her back. Her body tried it’s best to make her stop, but that brain of hers just wouldn’t allow any form of break to occur. As she continued to pump her legs she continued to feel the pain of not getting enough oxygen, the slight cramp-like pain and the loss of breath. The she finally hit the wall. When that happened her whole body just stopped moving and she went down.

As she struggled to her feet she could feel the warmth of her newly gotten wounds, ordinarily they wouldn’t be that bad but out here in the cold their pain was magnified. As Vora struggled to her feet she continued to take big gulps of air as her body tried its best to get up.

When she finally got up she quickly brushed off all of the dirt that had gathered on her, when she looked out she could see the small city of Annonduin. It was just a couple hours ahead if she kept up the pace.

When she continued onward it happened again, her body hit the wall and this time shut down. She smashed hard into the ground below, her body gathered a number of new cuts and scrapes, but she couldn’t tell she was out cold.

genshuku
Nov 14, 2006 19:26:47 GMT -6

Post by genshuku on Nov 14, 2006 19:26:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
((Pyrazure))

Hayate slowly walked out into the open streets from one of the paths leading from his hometown. Out fo the many Mothguaith settlements, Hayate preferred Orgamen and Eshelti with Orgamen being his hometwon. "WOw, I'm actually leaving the island. IT'll be interesting to see the real world. I wonder what awaits me here? A golgari companion or will I be goign solo?" He said as he continued to walk through the settlement.
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Nov 14, 2006 19:27:46 GMT -6
taedxoa
Nov 14, 2006 19:30:47 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Nov 14, 2006 19:30:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: Halaku I haven't got the book quote finished yet.

*Annonduin*

"There!" Lotelin pointed through the midnight black sky. They had walked all the way through the settlement of the Water Xolab, Resh Qua, and were heading out of the west gate. "Doesn't that look like... a little girl? She's unconscious... or asleep..." Shivering against the cold, she bundled her cloak tighter and looked at Master Kalari to make certain he had the same assessment of the figure on the ground.
This user is a guest
blink
Nov 14, 2006 22:20:07 GMT -6

Post by blink on Nov 14, 2006 22:20:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
*Annonduin*

Nodding agreement, Master Kalari burst into a sprint, sandaled feet pounding into the earth with a repetitive tapping. Finally, the target. One who might be on the edge of life if the signs he read in her tracks were correct... He knealt next to the young woman, fingers checking her pulse, eyes taking in her condition, the weights around her ankles, monotoning once Lotelian caught up, "Alive. Exhausted. Overexposed. Was this the one your vision showed you, or is she simply lucky?"
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Nov 14, 2006 22:34:40 GMT -6
Anonymous
Nov 16, 2006 19:52:37 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 16, 2006 19:52:37 GMT -6

*Annonduin*

Thought the body of Vora lay unconscious her mind was still active. Within that small head of hers she continued to think, her hope and dreams were played but in a different scenario. Here in the safety of her mind she could dream and dream she would that is until she was awaken.

Vora found herself in the outside world, one of the lush jungles of the Fire Nation, the humid air filled her lungs as she made her way through the think underbrush. Her weights pushing her feet deeper into he earth as she made her way through the jungle.

(so uh…do I just wait?))