The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Through the Fire Nation III

yi
Mar 21, 2007 16:16:23 GMT -6

Post by yi on Mar 21, 2007 16:16:23 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"I can't believe we made it...I am so happy we made it. You'll have to lead the way. I have no idea where the port is."

Li’s hug s felt so good against him. He loved it when she hugged him. He let out a sigh of relief as he felt her pull away slightly, returning to her normal position. Yi returned his hand to around her waist and pulled her in close. Slowly, Yi began to rub her side again… he couldn’t help it; he loved rubbing her side.. it was so relaxing to him. “Im happy we made I out too… Everything seems more open out here… less crowded… its really nice…”, replied Yi as he gazed around the woods and farm fields that lined the city wall…. He had never seen so much open space all his life…

“Uh.. Li…”, stared Yi softly… this was rather embarrassing.. “i..uhh.. don’t really know where the Naval port is…. “, finished Yi softly as he turned his head away from Li… he was so embarrassed.. he didn’t even know the way around his own Nation. “But don’t worry… the Naval Port is probably off the main road… so we’ll just continue to walk.. and hopefully we’ll get there before the boat leaves.”, suggested Yi as a innocent smile crossed his face.

He glanced up at the sky. The sun was setting and the clouds were rolling in… on the bright side.. they weren’t as black as they were last night… meaning there would probably be no thunder or lightening.. but there would be plenty of rain… he wouldn’t be surprised if it rained the first couple of days on the boat.
This user is a guest
blink
Mar 21, 2007 17:48:01 GMT -6

Post by blink on Mar 21, 2007 17:48:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
(Oh my. Kusari is going to kill you for this... Juraia is in her equivilent of a killing rage right now. Tee Hee.)

Juraia actually cracked a wry smile at this point, eyes flashing with dark amusement under a thin veil of self-control, "It has been my experience that the Lotus did not send fools to represent them. A solution to keep this from happening again? A permanent peace between Lotus and Galgori? Our goals are guaranteed to clash, 'Master Akane'. We seek to purge Bender dominace from the world. You seek to maintain it. The only peace between us will be the peace of the grave, one side utterly destroyed and the other near destruction from the Shadow War unleashed. I have no intention of inviting that struggle down upon us this day."

"But we will have satisfaction."

"And alive is not unharmed, Bender, we Galgori have learned that lesson. I'm planning on at least taking your eyes and hands," finished the Veteran Hunter grimly, eyes narrowed, coldly angry, "One of your fellow agents devirted a Fire Nation purge 17 years ago that killed my father, two brothers, and 60 other Galgori of various renown among hundreds of other victims, Bender and Nonbender alike. We HAVE come to fight you in the name of the Conclave even if you ARE NOT prepared to do the same in the name of the Order. The Pact allows us to kill you all if you don't agree to terms, the meeting itself satisfaction of the status quo. We are being generous in offering to spare one of you."

Hokori sucked in a breath, at the monologue, tense with the certainty that the attack would be ordered any second. Her mother only removed The Hat in the comfort of family and before combat. This was not the former...
This user is a guest
Last edit by blink: Mar 21, 2007 17:57:52 GMT -6
saami
Mar 21, 2007 17:57:51 GMT -6

Post by saami on Mar 21, 2007 17:57:51 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Li Mei looked ahead of her at the road that stretched out before them. She assumed this was the main road as it was the only road she had seen. She gently pressed her hand against Yi’s cheek and turned his head toward her. She smiled warmly at him to show he had no need to be embarrassed. His smile was so innocent and sweet. She kissed his cheek gently and smiled as she felt his hand rubbing her side. That feeling was simply wonderful. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him gently. "...I love you, Yi..."

Well, if they were going to walk, they better get going before the rains came in. She slipped her arm around Yi’s waist and began walking slowly down the road. She glanced up at Yi and smiled. This must be a new experience for Yi. “So what do you think about the outside?” It did feel different than the city. She didn’t feel the need to hide her heritage or her eyes. It felt nice to be able to walk about in the open. And she hoped Yi felt the same.
This user is a guest
yi
Mar 21, 2007 18:42:37 GMT -6

Post by yi on Mar 21, 2007 18:42:37 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yi felt the warmth of Li’s hand turn his head back towards her. He touch was intoxicating; Yi couldn’t help but follow the guidance of her hand. He didn’t want to resist her soft touch. Yi’s eyes fluttered slightly as his blushing slowly faded. He loved her so much. A soft yet firm kiss on his cheek caught Yi by surprise. Yi blushed slightly again. Before he could say or do anything in response, Li threw her arms around him and placed a soft and gentle kiss. Yi’s eyes rolled back in ecstasy. Her kisses were always the best… he never wanted to kiss another person ever again… only her…Yi’s face remained blush as she pulled away.

"...I love you, Yi..."

Yi was lost for words. His mind was still entranced by her kiss. He smiled back at Li; his face was full of love and bashfulness. He loved Li with all his heart. “I love you to Li… I can never tire of saying those words…”, replied Yi as he felt Li’s arm wrap around his waist. He loved it when she wrapped her arm around him... he loved everything she did… she was always so gentle with Yi.. she obviously loved him so much. He still couldn’t comprehend all of this love he was feeling.. It was as new to him as the open area around him.

So what do you think about the outside?”

Yi looked at Li and smile as he returned his hand to her waist and resumed rubbing her side… he loved doing that so much. Yi let out a soft sigh and looked around at the scenery around him. The setting sun was beautiful as its lovely red and orange rays shined through the growing grey clouds. “its beautiful… it feels so open… so… fresh and crisp! I still can’t get past the thought of looking at the horizon without seeing buildings… I love it out here... but it’s nothing in comparison to you Li…”, replied Yi. His mind was still fixed on her… sure there were trees and bushes and open land… but Li was his.. he can interact with Li…. He can hold and cuddle with Li.. he could do it with a tree. But that would be weird. But nonetheless the scenery was beautiful.

“I really like it out here Li.. I thank you for getting me out of the city… I really like being out here.. especially with you…”

This user is a guest
saami
Mar 21, 2007 19:53:21 GMT -6

Post by saami on Mar 21, 2007 19:53:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
He loved her too…Li Mei felt her stomach gather in a knot. It was as if this was the first time he had ever told her he loved her and she thought she would melt right there on the spot. His hand began rubbing her side again and she rested her head on Yi for just a moment. She felt so shy and nervous for some reason. And she couldn’t understand why. It wasn’t like this was the first time she had ever kissed Yi or felt his arm around her. And she hoped it wouldn’t be the last. But the thought just made her giggly and nervous. Tai was going to have a field day with her. She shook her head and looked out toward the sunset. It was a breathtaking sight, much better than the sunset back in the city. Buildings obscured that one. This one…she could see it in all the oranges, pinks, and reds.

“It’s so pretty out here…”
she said, sighing contently. She listened to Yi intently as he described how it looked to him. But she blushed again. Why did Yi insist on giving her complements when she knew she didn’t deserve them? She wasn’t anyone special…“I really don’t know what you see in me, Yi…I’m not special…at all…” she said softly. She knew Yi would simply counter everything she said. So she had no idea why she had bothered saying them. She stopped talking and stared ahead of her. She hated what she had said and wished she could take it back. That had ruined the good vibes and she felt awful. She had a habit of doing that. And she simply needed to stop.
This user is a guest
yi
Mar 21, 2007 20:24:55 GMT -6

Post by yi on Mar 21, 2007 20:24:55 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
“I really don’t know what you see in me, Yi…I’m not special…at all…”

Yi felt his heart stop suddenly. Why had she said such a thing? He let out a small sigh and continued walking with Li down the road... they had to get going... Yi couldn’t help but feel guilty…had he said something wrong? But all of it was true… Li was everything to Yi. Li’s rejection of his comments was a stab in the heart… “regardless of what you think Li… you are everything to me… you many not think your special... but you’re special to me… You are the one good thing that has happened in my life… Everything I said I meant… even though you may not think it…”, replied Yi softly as he kept his face forward.

Yi still felt bad about making Li mad. He let out a small sigh and slumped his shoulders forward. He couldn’t bear to look at Li anymore… he felt his eyes water… he felt low… maybe he was wrong about Li liking him… maybe the voice was right.. she was just using him… This must be the pain the voice mentioned… This pain wasn’t in his imagination… it wasn’t in his mind... the was a soul hurt… he hated this feeling. “I’m sorry Li… ill keep my mouth shut.. I won’t say anything anymore…”, apologized Yi as he kept his vision locked on the ground in front of him… he had a feeling that he won’t be saying anything more for the remainder of the trip…
This user is a guest
saami
Mar 21, 2007 20:56:18 GMT -6

Post by saami on Mar 21, 2007 20:56:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Li Mei looked up at Yi, her eyes wide and filled with sorrow. She was truly sorry she had said that. “I’m sorry Yi.” She said softly. She hadn’t meant to let that come out. “I’m not used to hearing so many complements. I’ve spent my entire life hearing the opposite of everything you tell me…It just takes some getting use to. I’m sorry I upset you with all my negativity.” She said softly and gently squeezing Yi. She hoped he would accept her apology and would continue to talk. She missed his voice and hated the silence. He must hate her now for ruining everything with her low self-esteem. But Yi needed to know that it had nothing to do with him…It was all her. “It isn’t you Yi…It’s me…I am really sorry,” she whispered.

If Yi wasn’t going to speak to her, she needed something to preoccupy her. She broke away from Yi for just a moment to gather a bunch of wildflowers growing along the road. She smiled softly at them, as they were very beautiful to her. The petals were a soft yellow color with orange around the center. She walked back to Yi and smiled at him. She walked along the path silently. She carefully tucked one of the flowers in her hair and looked ahead of them. She didn’t know what to say at the moment. She glanced up at Yi and sighed. “Want a flower, Yi?” she asked with a smile. She was trying to lighten the mood and she hoped it would work.
This user is a guest
yi
Mar 21, 2007 21:34:47 GMT -6

Post by yi on Mar 21, 2007 21:34:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
““It isn’t you Yi…It’s me…I am really sorry,””

Those words provided little comfort to Yi… his soul was hurt… It was more ammunition the voice had on Yi… proof that in some twisted way the only made sense to Yi... that Li hated him… and did not love him… Yi forced a smile and tried his best to cover up his hurt. It was so hard to look at Li now… it felt like she slapped him hard in the face.. he could almost feel the sting in his cheek… It was that real…

He had long since stopped rubbing her side; his hand was now just draped around her waist. But that soon ended when he felt Li pull away; letting Yi’s arm flop lifelessly to his side. He didn’t care where Li went… he just wanted to keep walking to the ship… he felt like turning back… but knew that the guard would still be there... and he would suspect something no questions asked. Yi was now committed to this trip... he was already having second thoughts… he really didn’t care anymore…

“Want a flower, Yi?”

Yi jumped slightly; Li had caught him by surprise. He glanced over to her and smiled faintly. What was he to say? He didn’t want a flower right now… he just wanted to get to the ship, but if he said that… then Yi would hate him even more… If he accepted the flower... there would be no way for him not to make it sound forced… he hated this… Yi decided to take the lesser of two evils. “I would like a flower please…”, replied Yi softly… he wanted so badly for this day to just end…
This user is a guest
saami
Mar 21, 2007 22:06:55 GMT -6

Post by saami on Mar 21, 2007 22:06:55 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yi was still upset…Li Mei felt her heart fall into her boots. She had hurt him again. She was so stupid. She offered him the flower, but refused to look at him. Yi still hadn’t forgiven her and she felt her chest close up. She blinked slowly to help keep back the tears. Her breathing felt shallow and rapid. She was always making mistakes and always screwing up her relationship with Yi. Li Mei knew she didn’t deserve him or his kind words. And yet he continued to put up with her. She clutched the stems of the flowers in her fist and crossed her arms. She knew she was crushing them, but she didn’t care at that moment.

Li Mei’s gaze shifted to the ground and she sighed softly. There was nothing she could say to make him feel better…and she certainly felt worse. A tree caught her attention and she noticed a large hole in its bark. Li Mei wished she could hide there so she wouldn’t have to see Yi’s forced smiles. Those hurt the most, because she knew he didn’t feel like smiling. Her feet felt like lead and every step seemed harder to make. The silence made her mind wander to her father…maybe he was right…maybe she didn’t deserve to be loved. Her arms dropped to her side and some of the flowers she was carrying had lost the petals on them and the stems were crinkled and broken. Li Mei looked down at them and sighed sadly. “…Poor little flowers…you look like how I feel.” She whispered.
This user is a guest
yi
Mar 21, 2007 22:45:23 GMT -6

Post by yi on Mar 21, 2007 22:45:23 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
“…Poor little flowers…you look like how I feel.”

Yi felt his lower lip tremble. He hated seeing Li this sad… Yi let out a sigh and stopped walking. He wanted to clear this… He raised his head softly and rested his hand on Li’s cheek. With a slight pressure he lifted her head and looked into her tear filled blue eyes. “Please Li… be happy… I feel terrible when I see you sad for something as simple as making me sad… I get sad easily.. and I don’t want you to feel bad for me…”, replied Yi , his voice was soft and full of an uneasy care. Yi glanced down at the flowers that Li had in her hand. They were badly destroyed… they were such beautiful flowers.

“Besides…”, started Yi as he slowly lifted Li’s hand that held the flowers. The small bouquet was indeed a mess. But one flower caught Yi’s eye… It was a small badly broken flower… Yi skillfully pulled the broken flower out of the middle of the bouquet. The flower had to have been the most damaged flower in the entire bouquet… but Yi liked it… Sure the stem was broken and nearly falling off, and the petals were hanging on by what seemed to be invisible threads. Yi smiled and held up the broken flower. “I would take the most damaged flower over the most beautiful flower any day… for in a damaged flower… you can appreciate the true value and beauty of the flower…”, replied Yi as he placed the broken flower in to the small pocket on the chest of his long sleeve shirt. The broken flower was barely able to peak outside the lip of the pocket for the stem was to small and broken.

“Come one Li... let’s get going….”, replied Yi as he gave Li a soft hug, making sure not to crush his flower.
This user is a guest
Last edit by blink: Mar 21, 2007 22:45:55 GMT -6
saami
Mar 21, 2007 23:42:39 GMT -6

Post by saami on Mar 21, 2007 23:42:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Out of the corner of her eye, Li Mei noticed that Yi had stopped walking and she turned around with her eyes on the ground. She felt Yi’s hand on her cheek and she was surprised. He still wanted to touch her? She felt the pressure of his hand and she let his hand guide her head with little resistance from her. But he was sad all the time because of her. What had she done but upset him? It was her fault that he felt so sad. But she didn’t want to make the situation worse, so she smiled faintly. He was only trying to make her feel better. But how could she when she knew he wasn’t happy?

His hand left her face and she felt him lift her hand. He seemed so interested in the most broken and damaged flower. Li Mei watched him pluck it carefully from her hand. What was so special about that flower? It was broken and seemed the most lifeless. Why had she crushed the flowers? Yi began speaking again and she listened. The true value of a broken flower…did he mean her? Li Mei wasn’t sure, but she felt so much better. When Yi pulled her into a soft hug, Li Mei felt her stomach flutter. Did this mean she was forgiven then? She didn’t know or care. She put her arms around his waist and buried her face into Yi’s shoulder. “I’m sorry, Yi…” she whispered, her voice muffled.

He was right, they needed to move on. It was getting darker by the minute and would probably start raining again soon. “Okay Yi…let’s go.” She said softly, slipping her hand into his and squeezing gently.
This user is a guest
yi
Mar 22, 2007 0:09:17 GMT -6

Post by yi on Mar 22, 2007 0:09:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
“Okay Yi…let’s go.

Yi felt Li shove her head into his shoulder. She sounded so sad… and it tore away its Yi’s soul… her wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in; resting his head against the side of her head. “I can never be mad at you Li… Whatever you do... I will forgive you…”, whispered Yi into her ears. He meant every word of it... he could never be mad at her… he loved her way to much to allow such stupid things to get between them. “I love you so much Li... I love you Li…”, whispered Yi, his voice filled with joyous sorrow. He held her close… he didn’t want her to let go…. Yi felt Li’s hand slip into his. The warmth finally returning to his hand…

“Yes… let’s get going…. I want to get to the boat and lay down…”, replied Yi as he pulled away from her and started walking back down the road. Off in the distance the sounds of working metal yards could be heard... they were getting close… He sighed in relief ad continued walking. The sun was nearly set, the deep red of the sun lit the otherwise grey and purple looking clouds. It would rain soon.. Yi hoped it would be after they were on the boat.

“We’re getting close Li… I hope the boat is still there... I would hate to camp out in the Naval Harbor…”, replied Yi softly as he held Li’s hand. Hopefully there little spat was over.. and they could get one with the trip.. he didn’t want anything else to go wrong.

This user is a guest
Last edit by blink: Mar 22, 2007 8:32:35 GMT -6
taedxoa
Mar 22, 2007 7:42:21 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Mar 22, 2007 7:42:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: Well, what do you expect? Akane hasn't answered any of Taed's mental cues... Taed's doing improv. Actually, come to think of it, Kusari had better come to the rescue soon.

Panic gripped the bender inside the bender. "Juraia, listen to me, please--"

"TAED," Coer thundered, jumping down from the second-story ledge and using a statue as a midway point so he didn't break his legs. He couldn't take it anymore. "SHAR eisi o pyl ailaesaesol jhoji sor?!" He approached Akane with fire flaring wildly out of his palms.

Taed backed Akane up a few steps. "Coer... just hang on a second... I'm trying to promote peace, like we swore to do... Remember this woman is a master firebender in body, and I'm not so bad myself in mind and spirit--"

"O syl si thos maer. O'vi tajol iar pai sor," Coer interrupted with barely contained rage; You're making us do this. "Byrn o'vi kyl sai pai eilyl shor sor... Lotus Aeraes." Now you have to die with her.
This user is a guest
saami
Mar 22, 2007 8:54:34 GMT -6

Post by saami on Mar 22, 2007 8:54:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
She curled her toes in her boots in an attempt to put her heart back where it belonged and it felt like Li Mei’s heart was beating in her chest again. She swallowed nervously as she felt her chest loosen up as Yi spoke. He would always forgive her. She would try so hard not to say something to upset him. But it was nice that she would have Yi’s forgiveness whenever she screwed up…But she would try not to…she would try very hard. “I love you too, Yi…I really do.” She said, trying to make her voice sound as normal as possible.

Li Mei could make out the sounds of working metal and she assumed that meant the shipyard was near. And that meant the boat. Li Mei gazed up into the sky, trying to judge how much time had passed from the setting sun. She couldn’t tell; Li Mei was never any good with that. The sky was threatening to rain on them…they needed to hurry if they were going to make it to the boat on time.

“I think is the boat is still there, Yi.” She said. She didn’t want to camp out either. Granted it wouldn’t be the first time she had ever slept outside in the rain. But she knew Yi didn’t care for the rain and sleeping outside would simply make everything worse somehow. Besides, he may still be sick and being forced to sleep outside would make it worse. “We’ll make it.” She said in a positive tone. Maybe that would help ease some of the tension she felt. She let go of his hand and planted her arm around his waist.
This user is a guest
yi
Mar 22, 2007 9:43:28 GMT -6

Post by yi on Mar 22, 2007 9:43:28 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
“I think is the boat is still there, Yi. We’ll make it.”

Yi felt so much better knowing that they wouldn’t have to sleep on the hard ground… in the rain… IN THE FREAKING RAIN! He could tell by Li’s voice that she was feeling better… his assumption was reinforced by her wrapping her arm around his waist. He missed that…. He missed it when her arm wasn’t around his waist. Yi glanced over at Li and smiled. “Yes, we will make it”, replied Yi with a small smile.

Things were finally getting back to normal, but the weather got colder and darker as the sun continued to set. The boat was probably going to leave at sundown… which means they have about half an hour to get to the boat… but judging by the sounds... they were about 15-20 minutes out. Then again… its hard to judge distance out here… In the city, Yi could tell you how far away anything was just by listening… but out here.. it was open.. it was… clear…. It was … harder…

YI finally gained enough courage to return his arms around Li’s waist. It felt so good to have his arm back around her waist… Her body felt so soft through the fabric of her shirt. Yi pulled Li in as close as he could. “I can’t wait to get into the boat… I just want to lay down and rest…”, spoke Yi softly. His head was starting to get to him… The lightheadedness from this morning was growing into a headache… The ships galley probably had some ea to take care of it. “I wonder what the ship is going to be like… how are room will be set up…”, asked YI rhetorically, not expecting Li to know the answer. How would she know? She has ever been on a Fire Nation ship… and either has Yi… Yi smiled softly and held onto Li tightly, but comfortably…
This user is a guest
saami
Mar 22, 2007 11:17:27 GMT -6

Post by saami on Mar 22, 2007 11:17:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
It was getting colder and darker by the minute and Li Mei was tempted to draw closer to Yi for warmth. But she decided against it, since Yi still hadn’t put his arm around her and she thought he was still a little upset. Li Mei didn’t press the issue. The smell of rain filled her nose. And it got stronger as they continued down the path. It was going to rain…hard. Who knew how long it was going to take now? It took her a few days to make it to the Fire Nation and it wasn’t raining. How long would take now that it was going to? She sighed and glanced up at Yi. She knew it was wishful thinking when she thought they could make it to the Earth Kingdom in a day…

Li Mei smiled when she felt Yi put his arm around her again. His arm was comforting and any tension she had left was quickly washed away. She felt so much better now that she knew for a fact that Yi had forgiven her. He pulled her close and she rested her head on him for a moment. Li Mei lifted her head when Yi spoke. He was wondering the same the same thing she was. What in the world did the rooms look like? Would they be tiny or roomy? She expected them to have the same red that decorated the city. It was a Fire Nation boat after all. “Well at least we know it will be red…” she said with a soft giggle.
This user is a guest
blink
Mar 22, 2007 11:27:21 GMT -6

Post by blink on Mar 22, 2007 11:27:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The younger twin barely believed the testimony of her own ears. TAED?!? The Priestesses' son? could not be so...

Stupid. THAT explained it. The Body-Snatching 'Mothguiath Priest had taken over the Lotus Eater. HOW DARE HE? Voice a strict monotone, Juraia intoned loudly, "Neotiations are at an end. Coer, supress 'his' Bending, strike to subdue. Everyone else, Watch and Intercept in Ko's name. Blessed be the Hawk."

Having given the shorthand for 'keep your eyes out for more Lotus and try and kill them when they appear, Anei, snipe him into unconsiousness', Juraia unclasped her green cloak, revealing practical grey robes beneath. She exploded into motion, the solidly-muscled, female Veteran circling left at high speed, gloved hands snapping a spray of glistening shuriken at Akane's form, each and every one coated with shirshu venom.

Eyes narrowed in focus on the third story of the temple, Anei buried the confusion and forcefully exhaled into the blowgun, tracking Akane/Taed's reaction to the shuriken. The dart, also laden with paralytic toxin, flew at the back of the female Bender's neck.

(Galgori Challenge Party! Go!)
This user is a guest
yi
Mar 22, 2007 11:41:12 GMT -6

Post by yi on Mar 22, 2007 11:41:12 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
“Well at least we know it will be red…”

Yi couldn’t help but giggle with Li. Yea... it would probably be really red… And it was a merchant ship... which meant it would be nothing but red… Yi wouldn’t be surprised if the ship itself was red… He felt Li’s head rest up against him. The pressure was welcomed… their little disagreement was now over. YI couldn’t help but sigh in relief. He gently hugged he with his one arm and continued walking down the dirty puddle filled path. The sounds of the Naval port was getting louder and louder. Yi’s gut twisted slightly.. he had never been on a boat before… nor had he been out to sea… he was scared…actually he was beyond scared… he was terrified!... but he wouldn’t dare let Li see that… He was supposed to protect her… how can he protect her when he is scared?

The sight of raising smoke and bright lights came into view on the horizon, just beyond the tree line. Yi knew that beyond the trees was the naval harbor. He sighed in relief. They were almost there… There was a nice soft warm bed, hot food, and relaxation waiting for them when they got onboard. Yi felt his heart flutter. This was going to be great! And the best thing of all… he was going to be there with Li… He blushed slightly at the thought of it…

“We finally made it Li… we are on our way…”, spoke Yi softly as he glanced up at the sky. Ti was getting nasty out… the air was crisp and ionized… somewhere there was lightning and thunder. Yi pulled Li in closer the ever before; he knew that Li hated lightning and thunder… As they grew closer to the dock, Yi started to feel very nervous... he had to tell Li the truth… Yi mentally slapped himself for being so scared. “uhh… Li… I have never been on a boat before… what’s it like?”, asked Yi quietly... almost embarrassed to ask such a question…
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Mar 22, 2007 13:08:10 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 22, 2007 13:08:10 GMT -6

Di-Jei was watching it curiously. 'If she gets inside the temple, she'll get out of my sight... Open up the fire inside you, Di-Jei.' Suddenly, something looked wrong. One of the Galgori guys was saying incomphensible words and Master Akane was troubled by this. Then Di-Jei heard the Huntress say something about someone who had infiltrated Akane's mind or something like that. Di-Jei clenched his fists. Then he heard that one tell someone else to kill Akane. "There's no other way this time." He pushed forward, sending a wave of heat towards the man, choosing heat over fire so that it couldn't be intercepted. Then he jumped out of his hideout and drew one of his broadswords, surrounding Master Akane and him with a whirlpool of fire as he landed next to her. He whistled and drew one of his dagger too. "If Master Oki doesn't come back, then at least do something, Taed !!!" He yelled. 'I didn't see everythig so I don't know if she's hurt. This wasn't supposed to happen. But at least, it's becoming a little more interesting.' He thought with a smile as he put his dagger in front of him.
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Mar 22, 2007 13:10:21 GMT -6
taedxoa
Mar 22, 2007 13:14:33 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Mar 22, 2007 13:14:33 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: I request that the Galgori/Mothguaith/Lotus story be put on hold until Kusari can reply to this.

In a split second, Taed became very aware that he was not ready for an unfair combat situation. AAAAH! AKANE, DO SOMETHING! he wailed, surrendering control of Akane's body back to her and sticking himself in a corner of her mind as a viewer. He may have been terrified by Coer's failure to support a fellow Mothguaith, but he wasn't going to abandon Akane's body.

Coer heard the orders and absorbed them immediately, but more pressing matters were facing him. A wave of heat... Coer moved his hands to absorb the heat so he could send it back as a wall of flame, and pulled his neck back to avoid being burned...
This user is a guest
Last edit by blink: Mar 22, 2007 13:17:08 GMT -6