The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Through the Fire Nation III

Anonymous
Sept 18, 2010 14:46:40 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 18, 2010 14:46:40 GMT -6

((You’re sorry, look at me, I just about abandoned you))

Like something out of a dream, Vora found herself combing her long, silken, ebony hair, by a window near the south of the outpost. With each successive stoke, her hair faltered in its former resistance. At first, it was touch and tangy, but now it was finally falling into order. They young Mothguaith continued her morning ritual, just as she had for the past couple of days if not week. She’d get up, prepare herself and then go along with whatever the day demanded of her. In a way, it felt like home, well at least what she called home. Even though she wasn’t forced to remain in the same area, Vora couldn’t help but imagine that that was what Master Inoue wanted her brethren.

With a soft face, Vora continued her monotonous task, and in a way, vacant to the outside world. She watched the grass sway in the breeze, and dully kept an eye out for any Fire Nation people. After a while, she grew bored of her task, and then laid her brush down on the windowsill and then heard the loud interlude between Cale and the woman who took it upon herself to take care of them. That boy could be so rude, even if he didn’t want to. Something was definitely off there. Although, she kind of knew what that something was. While not apparent, it sort of bothered Vora in a way. For so long, she had a dream and now it was merely a fantasy and one that she shouldn’t bother herself with. There wasn’t any point in learning to firebend, there no longer was a prize to be had or a priesthood to inherit. Now, all that was left was a fallen culture to mend, and hopefully a reunion with her clan since her sojourned stay at Inoue’s outpost.

The young Mothguaith closed her eyes, and waited until Cale left, unless she had to, she didn’t want to deal with his toddler tantrums. After she heard his steps die off in the distance, she spoke aloud to her caretaker, “I’m sorry about Cale, and I want to thank you,” she turned around, and then faced the elder woman and continued, “And I want to thank you for all of us.”

“On another note, has any other word of our people reached you?” Pitifully asked the young, gray eyed woman.

This user is a former member