The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Fire Nation Waters II

saphirefire
Dec 21, 2006 19:48:21 GMT -6

Post by saphirefire on Dec 21, 2006 19:48:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The Orleander

Okimi nodded, "Two in one three in the other." Okimi repeated. Okimi's jaw dropped as he apologized. Okimi shook her head, "Don't aplogize for being who you are..." Okimi said softly she gulped and then said, "If that means you don't want me in your ship because of my brother I can understand" Okimi said bowing her head. After a moment she looked at him. She studied his face for a moment taking in his features, "Though I would like to stay..."
This user is a guest
bugcatcher
Dec 21, 2006 19:51:08 GMT -6

Post by bugcatcher on Dec 21, 2006 19:51:08 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Orleander

"Kaito? Whur are ya?" saaid Tao, walking into the hallway and looking for Kaito, drink in hand. Taking a gulp, he walked on through the hallway until he found the two. "Hey guys!" Lumping to them, he offered Kaito a drink.
This user is a guest
Last edit by bugcatcher: Dec 21, 2006 19:52:16 GMT -6
genome
Dec 21, 2006 20:06:14 GMT -6

Post by genome on Dec 21, 2006 20:06:14 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The Orleander

Kaito smiled at what Okimi said. "I dont have anything against the fire nation, its the Fire Nation, along with everywhere else that has something against me. And I really want you in my crew, so Ill never ask you to leave." He layed his head on the wall, staring at the ceiling.

Tao stumbled into the hall, he was obviously tipsy. Kaito thought his insane blabbering was annoying. He denied the drink, but took the alchohol away from Tao. Kaito didn't like the idea of his crew getting drunk. "Why don't you take a seat Tao?" he said with a caring tone, and a raised brow.
This user is a guest
saphirefire
Dec 21, 2006 20:15:40 GMT -6

Post by saphirefire on Dec 21, 2006 20:15:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The Orleander

Okimi smiled as he said he never kick her off. She loved the idea of being a pirate it was so cool to her. And she couldn't imagine going back to where she came from. Actually she couldn't go back to where she came from. She had commited a treason and her life is probably being hunted for...

Okimi let out a gasp as Tao walked down the hallway in such in odd way,. "Oh my is okay is that bottle have poisin in it?" She said seeing the way he was acting. She never saw someone act drunk before so she never knew the signs so she clearly thought he had been hurt or was sick. She walked over to Tao, "Do as he says he can help you"
This user is a guest
genome
Dec 21, 2006 20:42:18 GMT -6

Post by genome on Dec 21, 2006 20:42:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The Orleander

Kaito took another look at the drunken Tao, and sighed. He expected at least one drunkard, but he didn't expect it to be Tao. He stood up and handed Tao the alchohol, "Do what you want," Kaito walked pasted Tao with a yawn, "just make sure your sober by dawn." With that he turned the corner and made his way to the Captain's Quarters.
This user is a guest
ninavask
Dec 21, 2006 22:08:10 GMT -6

Post by ninavask on Dec 21, 2006 22:08:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Chang nodded slightly and made a sweeping motion.

"Done. I I did not wish to take your position so to make you feel comfertable you can take whomever you want."

He says. His voice was smooth obviously the Charisma that he used to get people to listen was showing through. IF he was telling the truth that he didn't care that would be amazing.

Chang picked up some bread and took a bite as he sat down. He always did prefer bread over everything else he ate. He'd heard somewhere that "Man should not eat just bread alone," but that didn't stop him. Chang held no smile as he looked at Tze. He was putting on one of his best acts of how sorry he was for taking someone's position. The act was nearly impossiable to see through and the man seemed to be genuine. But in truth he wasn't. He was proud that now he Outranked the captain on their own ship... or what had been their ship.

((OOC: When I re-read this I barely understand so a quick summary is: He's secretly celebrating he took Tze's positon.))
This user is a guest
yi
Dec 21, 2006 22:18:29 GMT -6

Post by yi on Dec 21, 2006 22:18:29 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: I got that impression a while ago =P

Azulon

Tze smiled and bowed to General Li “Thank you sir” , replied Tze as he stood up from his seat, and straightened out his armor. He glanced out the window and noticed that the sun was setting. Tze quickly pulled out his bag and started to pack what few belongings he had with him. “I’m sorry General, but I’m afraid I must be leaving now. I want to find this… pirate… as soon as possible” , sneered Tze as he reached into the drawer and pulled out the scroll from the High Command. Tze’s hand tensed around it, as he quickly stuffed it under is chest plate.
Tze turned to face General Li. “It was an honor to meet you General; I wish I could stay and talk, but I have a pirate to skin” , sneered Tze as he bowed deeply to General Li and departed from the room with his equipment. Tze silently mocked the general as he walked out of the door. His condescension is amazing , thought Yi as he closed the door behind him.

Tze walked down the hallway towards the main deck when he into Captain Chou. ” I guess this is goodbye then sir” , said the XO, with a touch of disagreement in his voice. Tze let out a serious chuckle and grinned at Captain Chou. “Get your stuff, you’re my XO and you’re coming with me with kill this pirate” , replied Tze as he walked out to the deck. “Oh and there’s a sailor here that is a brilliant musician, find him and tell him to come along” , added Tze as he walked through the entrance.

The sun was nearly gone and night filled the air. The deck was well lit by several guide lights, it was beautiful. Tze took a deep breath. A cold breeze blew across the deck, causing Tze to see his own breath. Tze heard a loud reptillic growl as his mongoose dragon was brought on deck. Tze walked over to it and rubbed the back of its neck. It let out a growl in approval. Tze placed his bag on its saddle and walked it towards the gangplank connecting the Azulon and The Decimator. Captain Chou came running up behind Tze, carrying his equipment bag followed closely by the sailor carrying his bufflebag and instrument case. Tze turned his head and grinned at Captain Chou and proceeded to cross the gangplank towards The Decimator.
This user is a guest
ninavask
Dec 21, 2006 22:41:30 GMT -6

Post by ninavask on Dec 21, 2006 22:41:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The Azulon

Chang bowed back to Tze and when they where gone ordered the food to be given to the galley. Chang instead walked toward the bridge. He'd looked at the exlipsed sun as it set. The Darkest day was still upon them. No Fire Bender could firebend and only for three more days. That would be bad if the Earth Kingdom teamed with the Water Tribes and attacked. Very bad indeed.

As Chang reached the bridge he could see Tze walking across the Gangplank. He would wait till the Decimator left. Not like he had much of a choice. Being left out here with a broken engine could be a very very bad fate. Besides he'd just made an enemy of that captain. It was obvious they'd seen through his ploy to look saddened.

:"Oh well...": Chang thought as he looked at the Map before him. Apparently word procedded him that he had taken over because every time he looked at a soldier they bowed or saluted. He smirked as he saw this. They respected and feared him. The Perfect combination.
This user is a guest
yi
Dec 21, 2006 23:30:06 GMT -6

Post by yi on Dec 21, 2006 23:30:06 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The Decimator

The three man group walked across the deck. Tze handed his mongoose dragon over to a young officer and grabbed his pack and walked towards the bridge, the sailor and Captain Chou followed. A couple officers led Captain Chou and the sailor to their rooms. Another lead Tze to his room. Tze opened the door and walked into his room, dropping his dropped his gear on the bed; just as he suspected... it was smaller. Tze didn’t care, he wanted to find this pirate and take his revenge. Tze sat behind the small desk and pulled out the scroll. A few minutes later, Chou came in. “Are you ok sir? Something seems to be bothering you” , asked Chou as he remained at the door.
Tze glared at him with cold heartless eyes. “Tell the bridge to break away from the Azulon, and proceed east, bearing 096. Send a hawk to the three closest ships, tell them to mark our bearing and follow” , ordered Tze, as he got up and started to unpack his few belongings. Chou nodded and turned to leave, only to be stopped by Tze. “When you are through with that, find the sailor we brought over and meet me here in my room” , added Tze, keeping a level tone. Chou turned and walked away.

Tze finished unpacking, and walked back to his desk. He felt the ship slowly lurch away and the engines revving up. He stared at the scroll, shooting evil looks through its core. Just get it over with, thought Tze as he grabbed the scroll and broke open the seal. Tze slowly unrolled the message and began to read. Tze let out a sigh and fell back into his chair. He threw the scroll on the table and turned to face the window. Silently he chucked to himself. Tze continued to stare out the window until Chou and the sailor entered.

Tze turned around in the chair and motioned for Chou and the musician to sit down. Tze nodded at the musician and turned back to Chou. The musician pulled out his Morin Khur and began to play Tze’s favorite melody.
Tze tossed the letter to Chou to read. Tze stood up and walked to the window, as Chou started to read.
“I’m reminded of a story about a man named Jin Lou. He was a top advisor to the Emperor of a kingdom. He worked diligently for the emperor, never having as much as a blemish on his record. Soon there was a scandal. Jin Lou fell out of grace with emperor and was blinded and imprisoned for the remainder of his life” , started Tze alluding to an analogy with himself.
“Well at least it’s only a personal reprimand. It’s not official in any way” , replied Chou as he read the bad news from the letter. Tze chuckled to himself. “Keep reading” , urged Tze, walking over to a small wet bar and pouring three drinks. He handed one to Chou, and sat one next to the musician. Tze went back to his chair and leaned back, taking a long sip of his drink.

A confused look appeared on Chou’s face. “Sir... I don’t understand any of this… none of this makes sense” , confessed Chou as he handed the scroll back to Tze. Tze ignored Chou’s comment and closed his eyes, waving his hand in time with the soft bittersweet music.
“How did you like General Li? , asked Tze, purposely pushing back the question Chou asked.
“he seemed like a caring, understandable man. What does that have to do with this message? , countered Chou, wanting an answer to his question. Tze let out a muffled laugh.

“Understanding people like General Li, will give you insight to what the letter says” , replied Tze, toying with the Captain. “A man of General Li’s position only needs to answer to the Admiralty. What he fails to realize, or chooses not to realize, is that the Admiralty is controlled by the High Command. I answer directly to the high command. So while General Li might outrank me, my clout is higher than his will ever reach. That’s why I only got a personal reprimand; any other officer would be removed from the mission. And the High Command knows better than to mess with me” , replied Tze as he finished his drink.
“I take it you know where all the bodies are buried” , replied Chou, now starting to realize what was going on. Tze grinned and clapped his hands silently. “Not only do I know where they are buried, I’m the one that buried them” , replied Tze with a sadistic grin on his face. “While General Li thinks he has won, I’m already one step ahead of him.”

“So we are still going to pursue this pirate ship, and follow these new orders from High Command? , asked Chou curiously. Tze finished his drink. “Oh, most definitely. I will not let a miserable pirate be the downfall of my career. By the end of this season, I will be dining on his liver!” , sneered Tze, a cold chill ran down Chou back as he thought about what Tze said. The feeling was only amplified when the musician reached the crescendo of the song.

This user is a guest
Last edit by bugcatcher: Dec 21, 2006 23:33:25 GMT -6
ninavask
Dec 22, 2006 9:21:41 GMT -6

Post by ninavask on Dec 22, 2006 9:21:41 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The Azulon

Chang watched the Decimator leave the side of the Aulon. He watched it pull away as fast as it oculd and watched the other ships take the orders fromt he message hawks. He turned back to th emap and picked up some of the reference chips. He put down three Fire Navy ships leaving his position which was marked with a tiny flag. He watched for a moment and nodded. If they where going to apprehend a Waterbender he should have told them to Wait till the Solar Eclipse was over. But no... he wanted to see how they'd fare against the Pirates. And Maybe, just maybe they would fix the Azulon's engines so they could follow and Li could take the credit. :"Yes... Fire Nation Greand Admiral makes a Nice ring in my ears.": He thought as he stared at the dark sky.

The Azulon was lit with the fires of oil lamps. If Li looked out the back he'd see the smoke was gone. That ment that the engines where lamost patched up. Thats was good he could follow Tze withing the first quarter of the evening. He smirked to himself as he turned to stare at the Dark shape of the Decimator and the three other ships steaming away. His smirk turned into a smile. He had to give the Captain some credit. They had acted as a perfect information source.
This user is a guest
roax
Dec 22, 2006 10:33:58 GMT -6

Post by roax on Dec 22, 2006 10:33:58 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Well remember you need any help I'm here" Hanamaro said. Hanmaro could hear in Kange's voice that she was weak but he knew that it was just from te Solar Eclispe so he didn't worry to much. He knew he would worry more if Kange started to feel really bad.
This user is a guest
yi
Dec 22, 2006 12:33:28 GMT -6

Post by yi on Dec 22, 2006 12:33:28 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The Decimator

Chou stared blankly at Tze. “So what’s out course of action? The orders given to us by General Li seem to interfere with the orders from High Command. , pointed out Chou, as he leaned forward in his chair. Tze grinned and nodded back to Chou

“We have to be tactical and very discrete about it” , started Tze, as he motioned for the musician to play louder. Slowly, the volume of the playing got louder, and Tze leaned over the desk towards Chou. “Everything concerning the orders from High Command are to be discussed in here only, with the musician present. I suspect that the crew on this ship, and as well as the others are more loyal to General Li then the Fire Nation” , replied Tze quietly. Chou shot tze a shocked look.
“Do you actually thin General Li will seep to that level, just to spite you, and claim the reward?!” . Tze sat back in his chair and laughed quietly.
“Welcome to the world of politics and warfare. General Li is like all the other Generals I have encountered. They all crave power. It’s like a blood lust to them. They will lie, cheat, and betray their own allegiance to get more power” , replied Tze is a disgusted tone.

“I don’t need some stupid rank to prove my superiority. Let General Li think what he thinks. I have personally killed Generals and Admirals that the High Command thought were too powerful, and General Li is starting to reach that level. The high Command doesn’t like power hungry Generals and Admirals that could prove to be a threat to the security of the Fire Nation” , informed Tze, as he refilled his drink, and sat the bottle on the table.
“For now we will proceed on the General’s orders. Keep our bearing 096. Once we reach the coast of the Earth Kingdom, we will implement the new orders” , informed Tze as he stood up and walked towards the musician. Chou nodded and walked out the door, closing it behind him.

Tze closed his eyes and moved his hand in rhythm with the music. “More feeling” , requested Tze. The musician nodded and slowed the tempo.
This user is a guest
lunarstars
Dec 22, 2006 13:16:01 GMT -6

Post by lunarstars on Dec 22, 2006 13:16:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kange stirred the soup, occationally adding in salt and pepper. She smiled at Hanamaro again, finding comfort in his presence.

After a few more minutes of cooking she took the soup off the stove and poured it into two bowls, then setthem on the table, "I don't think I burned itthis time..."
This user is a guest
roax
Dec 22, 2006 16:54:00 GMT -6

Post by roax on Dec 22, 2006 16:54:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hanamaro looked at the soup that had been set and thought this looks much better than the food that she cooked last time. Hanamaro took a sip of the soup and noticed it tasted very good. He then said "it taste very good. And I'm not just saying that."
This user is a guest
saphirefire
Dec 22, 2006 17:10:35 GMT -6

Post by saphirefire on Dec 22, 2006 17:10:35 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The Orleander

Okimi looked at Kaito, "Why would you give him that!? Its poisened!"She said snatched the bottle and broke it. Her true ignorince showing through. She turned to Tao, "No more poision!" Okimi said as she turned on her heels and walked down the corridor after Kaito.

"Kaito!" Okimi yelled after him. She ran in front of him and rocked on her feet. "Thanks for letting me stay..." She said and gave him a hug, "And thanks for understanding me..." Okimi said and let go of him.
This user is a guest
lunarstars
Dec 22, 2006 17:14:05 GMT -6

Post by lunarstars on Dec 22, 2006 17:14:05 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kange sat down and tasted it as well, she looked up at Hanamaro, eyes widened a little with shock she said voice still quiet, "Hey, you're right..."

She ate another spoonfull, she was hungry, more than she relized. She was also tired, dispite the fact that she had only waken up a few minutes ago.
This user is a guest
roax
Dec 22, 2006 17:16:11 GMT -6

Post by roax on Dec 22, 2006 17:16:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hanamaro quickly replied hearing her comment "I guess your better at this cooking than you thought you were." Hanamaro noticed that Kange was tired and also so hungry so he ate silently while he waited for her to say that she was tired.
This user is a guest
lunarstars
Dec 22, 2006 17:20:21 GMT -6

Post by lunarstars on Dec 22, 2006 17:20:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kange ate her soup quickly, finishing in roughly five minutes, she took her bowl and rised it off in the sink, she walked by Hanamaro, holding her head.

She muttered, eyes closed, "I'm going to bed now..."

Then she left the room and headed toward her bed room.
This user is a guest
roax
Dec 22, 2006 17:22:51 GMT -6

Post by roax on Dec 22, 2006 17:22:51 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hanamaro already knew that she was going to say that she was going to sleep so when she passed by him he already knew what to say. He replied quickly after he comment "okay. If you need anything I'll be out here." Hanamro enjoyed helping Kange out, it always seemed to make him happy.
This user is a guest
genome
Dec 22, 2006 17:50:14 GMT -6

Post by genome on Dec 22, 2006 17:50:14 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
saphirefire said:
The Orleander

Okimi looked at Kaito, "Why would you give him that!? Its poisened!"She said snatched the bottle and broke it. Her true ignorince showing through. She turned to Tao, "No more poision!" Okimi said as she turned on her heels and walked down the corridor after Kaito.

"Kaito!" Okimi yelled after him. She ran in front of him and rocked on her feet. "Thanks for letting me stay..." She said and gave him a hug, "And thanks for understanding me..." Okimi said and let go of him.

[orange]"It's okay." Kaito said flatly. He looked out the window, the eclipse had started only a while ago, but it was almost over already. He looked at Okimi, "Well, since the night is young, and I havn't eaten anything all day, do you want to get something to eat, the kitchen is on the floor under this one." He walked down the hallway and down the flight of stairs, he didn't care if she was hungry or not, but he was.

He stepped into the kitchen and began looking around.[/orange]
This user is a guest