The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Fire Nation Waters II

lunarstars
Dec 22, 2006 18:07:47 GMT -6

Post by lunarstars on Dec 22, 2006 18:07:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kange lay face down on her bed, suddenly not able to sleep, even though she was dead tired. She stared at the ceiling for a long time, trying to remember what was bothering her.

Had she forgotten something, or was she just hallucinating because of the Solar eclipse.
This user is a guest
saphirefire
Dec 22, 2006 18:20:28 GMT -6

Post by saphirefire on Dec 22, 2006 18:20:28 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The Orleander

Okimi smiled, "I'd love some food" Okimi said and followed him down the stairs. It was dark as she walked down and she had to feel her way to the stairs. The stairs were lit up by laneterns obviously there so no one would trip and fall down the stairs hurting themselves. "Kaito are we going to have Pirate food?" She asked exidetly. She always wanted pirate food.
This user is a guest
yi
Dec 22, 2006 18:33:27 GMT -6

Post by yi on Dec 22, 2006 18:33:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The Decimator

Tze thanked the musician as he walked out the door. He always enjoyed a nice sonata. Tze followed the sailor out the door, and proceeded to the bridge, where Chou was already waiting for him. The bridge fell quiet, and remained quiet. Tze looked around the small bridge, noting the silence. He has them trained nicely , though Tze as he walked to the front of the bridge and stood in front of the large viewing window.

“Lookout station, any close by contacts?, asked Tze, not showing any emotion towards this possible treacherous crew. “No surface contacts sir, the scopes are clear” , replied a lone man in the back of the bridge.

“Good. Navigation; what’s out current heading and destination” , asked Tze, making sure the navigator was doing his job. “Current heading is 096, and our current destination is the coast of the Earth Kingdom” , replied the Navigator as he glanced down at his map.

“Very good. Engine control, full power to both engines and maintain our current course” , ordered Tze, trying to get a feel for his... temporary crew. “Aye Aye sir” , responded the Chief of the boat. Within a few seconds, the ship jumped back, as the engines were throttled up to full

“Very good. Now it’s time for me to announce our orders” , started Tze, as he glared back around the bridge. “We are to proceed East to the coast of the Earth Kingdom in pursuit of a pirate ship suspected of containing contraband stolen from Fire Nation ports and private property of Fire Nation Nobles. Once we reach the coastline, we will divide our small fleet and search each of five known harbors. If we do find the pirate ship, we are not to engage until General Li arrives with the remainder of the armada” , informed Tze, maintaining his usually cold monotone voice. “Return to your posts. Lookout station, watch for any sign of the pirate ship” , added Tze as he walked through the bridge and out the door. He hated this with a passion. Tze wanted to get to the Earth Kingdom as quickly as possible.

This user is a guest
genome
Dec 22, 2006 18:54:49 GMT -6

Post by genome on Dec 22, 2006 18:54:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
saphirefire said:
The Orleander

Okimi smiled, "I'd love some food" Okimi said and followed him down the stairs. It was dark as she walked down and she had to feel her way to the stairs. The stairs were lit up by laneterns obviously there so no one would trip and fall down the stairs hurting themselves. "Kaito are we going to have Pirate food?" She asked exidetly. She always wanted pirate food.

The Orleander
Kaito raised a brow. "Um, sorry to burst your bubble Okimi but theres no such thing as Pirate Food. People think we eat barbaric food, but we eat food like everyone else does. Just a whole load of Rum more." He discovered that the kitchen was empty. There were seasonings, and everything needed to cook, but nothing to cook itself. "Um, Okimi remind me to stock up on food while we're in Gaoling. We're out, all we have is water and rum." He sulked as his stomach growled.
This user is a guest
saphirefire
Dec 22, 2006 19:18:02 GMT -6

Post by saphirefire on Dec 22, 2006 19:18:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Oh okay..." Okimi said walking over to the food, "I can cook the food for tonight" Okimi said half mindedly, "My brother was a horrible cook and so I would make dinner for him and me." Okimi said with a sheepish grin, "If you wanted somewhat not horrible food. I can make it for you.." She repeated walking over to him and heard his stomach growl.
This user is a guest
genome
Dec 22, 2006 19:23:13 GMT -6

Post by genome on Dec 22, 2006 19:23:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The Orleander

Okimi must have been in her own little world, and didn't hear him. He repeated himself, "We don't have any food. So we won't be able to eat until morning when we reach Gaoling." Kaito looked at the clock on the wall, it was midnight, and they weren't going to reach Gaoling until another eight hours or so. "It's okay though, only in a few hours." Kaito walked over and sat on the counter, he got a jug of rum and took a sip. "I love rum. It's not heavy enough to get you drunk quickly, and it's tastey." He gave Okimi a sheepish smile.
This user is a guest
saphirefire
Dec 22, 2006 19:26:32 GMT -6

Post by saphirefire on Dec 22, 2006 19:26:32 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The Orleander

Okimi blushed. She wasn't paying attention as she often does. "Well when we get food can I make dinner once..." She said smiling. She followed Kaito over to the counter and watched him take out a jug of rum, "Oh... what is it?" Okimi said, "And what is drunk?" She said curiosly. She knew little... very little...
This user is a guest
genome
Dec 22, 2006 19:35:21 GMT -6

Post by genome on Dec 22, 2006 19:35:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The Orleander

"Drunk is a light poisoning that you get from a type of drink called Alchohol. It goes away quickly sometimes, and rum is like the lightest kind of alchohol. Here take a swig." he put it in the simplist terms he could, and offered Okimi the jug. The syrup-like taste of the rum in his mouth.

This user is a guest
bugcatcher
Dec 23, 2006 13:03:27 GMT -6

Post by bugcatcher on Dec 23, 2006 13:03:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Orleander

"No sake? Damn. Oh well, rum will do," Tao said, helping himself to some rum. He wasn't necessarily what you would call a drunkard, he had just happened to find sake and got himself drunk.
This user is a guest
genome
Dec 23, 2006 14:01:52 GMT -6

Post by genome on Dec 23, 2006 14:01:52 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: Well, I will be leaving soon, so this will be the last post for the Orleander in Fire Nation Waters. Then when I return....then when Raja returns, we will RP getting a few crew members in Gaoling.

The Orleander

The night went by quickly, and by the time the sun began to rise on the horizon, the Orleander was finished traversing the Mountain Current. The ship gently floated towards their first destination, Goaling. There they would search for a few people that seemed like material for their crew, stock up on food supplies, and such. As the full sun took it's place in the sky, the Orleander left Fire Nation Waters, heading for the docks.
This user is a guest
saphirefire
Dec 24, 2006 16:54:27 GMT -6

Post by saphirefire on Dec 24, 2006 16:54:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
~~The Orleander~~

Okimi had taken to curiousity to rum and even though it was the lightest form of alchol she had a little more then her thin body could hanle. Okimi spent the night talking away just gulping down the rum. She had passed out at the table and chair. She woke up early in the morning as dawns fire fingers rose from the east. Her headed pounded as she stared at the empty ktichen of the Orleander.

Okimie felt as if her stomach was coming was coming up and it might as well did. She threw up in the hallway outside the kitchen. Okimi fell over slighly, "Oh god" She said and walked back into the kitchen where she grabbed a towel and soaked it with water. Okimi whiped up her mess, she snuck up lightly to the top of the ship throwing the towel over the edge figuring they wouldn't want that back. She saw land coming over the horizen but the sun made her head feel as if it would burst.

Her small feet creaked softly on the stairs as she walked as light as she could down to the kitchen and throw up all the cabinets. She found one package of tea. Okimi smiled and made her self a cup of tea. She sat back down in the chair she had passed down in the night before. She took slow sips of the tea her hangover slowly fading away. Though she didn't know it had been it. After sitting in the dark and quiet she walked back to the top of the ship to find Kaito as she was feeling conciderbly better but as she came to the top of the stairs she saw they were docking in Gaoling.
This user is a guest
roax
Dec 26, 2006 14:08:15 GMT -6

Post by roax on Dec 26, 2006 14:08:15 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hanamaro sat in the chair for a while and then noticed that he wasn' heairing any snoring. That's weird, Kange always snores when she asleep. Maybe I should go check up to see if she is okay Hanamaro thought while getting up. He went over to the room and peeked inside and saw that Kange was awake. He walked over to her, sat down on the bed and then asked "is everything okay, or is something on your mind?"
This user is a guest
lunarstars
Dec 27, 2006 1:19:07 GMT -6

Post by lunarstars on Dec 27, 2006 1:19:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kange took a peek at Hanamaro, she looked tired, couldn't got to sleep. She said, croaking a little at first, "I'm not quiet sure...I feel as though I'm forgetting something, but I'm sure I didn't..."

She sat up on her bed, kneeling on the covers.
This user is a guest
roax
Dec 27, 2006 10:25:18 GMT -6

Post by roax on Dec 27, 2006 10:25:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hanamaro kne wwhat she was talking about because sometimes he had that feeling. "Well if you need help going to sleep, I can always hum that lullaby to help you" Hanamaro said. Hanamaro looked at Kange with caring eyes that were saying "let me help you."
This user is a guest
lunarstars
Dec 27, 2006 23:57:11 GMT -6

Post by lunarstars on Dec 27, 2006 23:57:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kange smiled at Hanamaro, feeling comfort in his words.

She crawled over to him and put her head in his lap, and said quietly to him, "Please...I'm so tired..." she closed her eyes expectantly, waiting for Hanamaro to lull her to sleep.
This user is a guest
roax
Dec 28, 2006 7:42:49 GMT -6

Post by roax on Dec 28, 2006 7:42:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hanamaro sat still while Kange put her head on his lap. He took a deep breath the began humming the lullaby that he had hummed for her a couple days back. While humming, he looked down at Kange and smiled softly, now noticing how wonderfully a smile transforms Kange's face.
This user is a guest
lunarstars
Dec 30, 2006 23:10:34 GMT -6

Post by lunarstars on Dec 30, 2006 23:10:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kange listened to the soothing melody of the song, and soon was drifting off to her dreams, whether they be good or bad. The slight rock of the boat and Hanamaro's warmth helped her along as well.

Soon she was snoring softly, the storm in her troubled mind, was now calm, and her worries temporarily forgotten.
This user is a guest
roax
Jan 1, 2007 14:12:10 GMT -6

Post by roax on Jan 1, 2007 14:12:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hanamaro smiled slightly when Kange began to sleep. For some reason it always calmed im and mad him happy seeing Kange sleeping. He turned his head and looked around the room ofor a bit before looking back down at Kange. He made sure he rarely moved so he wouldn't wake Kange, and made sure not to make any sound for he wasn't sure if Kange was a light sleeper or not.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Feb 23, 2007 4:05:44 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 23, 2007 4:05:44 GMT -6

After two days on the sea, Di-Jei reached the Fire Nation shore. Di-Jei and the Canyon Cawler got off the ship and started to wander near the shore. Then Di-Jei stopped, ate a ball of rice an gave one to his mount. "So, I know we'll have to meet in that path, but I wonder if there will be anyone. Just run, Canyon Crawler." He shook the reins and the Canyon Crawler ran as fast as he could in the direction Di-Jei was leading him to.
This user is a former member
ninavask
Mar 24, 2007 21:39:50 GMT -6

Post by ninavask on Mar 24, 2007 21:39:50 GMT -6

Guest Avatar

THE AZULON

Brigadier General Chang "Sun" Hai walked purposely up to the bridge. His face a slight twist of contention. He was content that finally the search was over. They hadn't found a body of the Fire Nation officer who'd betrayed the Fire Nation. But he had reports from trusted firebenders that the being was indeed dead. Finally they had been allowed pull out from the Earthkingdom and return to the Fire Nation. All 40 warships that had been in the search where coming back with little to no deaths aboard them.

Reaching the bridge the General entered and took a seat at the captains chair. Watching as the Navigator spoke briefly with the captain. Then the captain turned to the General and the Navigator returned to their duties.

"At this rate, sir. We will reach home in a few hours."

"Good, Captain. See to it we reach home in as few hours as possiable."
Chang said quickly. His voice quite but at the same time forceful. The Captainw as used to this and bowing they went off to a radio like horn in the other side of the room and spoke into it. Commanding the engine room to double time it. That finally they where going home.
This user is a guest