The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Leaving/Returning?

auka
Dec 10, 2008 2:40:18 GMT -6

Post by auka on Dec 10, 2008 2:40:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
First of all I would like to deeply apologize to all my fellow Omashu rpers for this. But real life, and work in particular has just become too hectic for me to handle. I'm going to have to take an extended hiatus, indefinatley. I have to apologize especially to Suigetsu who I promised I would never leave.
Haha! Naaaah, I'm just kidding. I'm shipping off to Glascow in the morning for my Grandpa's funeral.
Be back Sunday.
I can't see this getting in the way of my Tarping anyway.
((P.S. Do you think my side of the family should ask for our settlement in the will in the form of paper money? Or coins?))
This user is a guest
Last edit by auka: Dec 10, 2008 2:44:09 GMT -6
Anonymous
Dec 19, 2008 15:30:56 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 19, 2008 15:30:56 GMT -6

With the holidays soon approaching it seems logical that people will be on leave. As such I will be gone for about two days starting this Saturday. My family is going to go and visit some family, and I probably won't have internet access so I am just informing those that care. So once again, I will be gone come Saturday, Sunday, and possibly Monday.
This user is a former member
kaitokatashi
Dec 24, 2008 11:21:01 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Dec 24, 2008 11:21:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey everyone! I've decided to take Christmas Eve/Christmas Day off, but I'll try my best to reply to any of my threads tonight if I can; if not, I'll be back in full force on Friday!
This user is a guest
oyushi
Jan 2, 2009 2:41:03 GMT -6

Post by oyushi on Jan 2, 2009 2:41:03 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm away at Whangamata (one of the best surf beaches in nz) for two weeks, the 3rd to the 16th of January. See you all then!
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jan 3, 2009 15:08:32 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jan 3, 2009 15:08:32 GMT -6

Shio will be gone for the rest of Saturday and quite possibly all of Sunday. I apologize to the underground on not posting and will try when i get back. I am typing this in a rush...so bye.
kaitokatashi
Jan 8, 2009 18:29:34 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Jan 8, 2009 18:29:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
UPDATE: I am no longer internetless, so I can go back to RPing in full force. It took some complaining to my ISP, but I finally got them to expedite the reconnection process. Sorry about that mess before.

(Ugh, excuse the under 300, but it's the weekend and I've turned my brain off.))
This user is a guest
Last edit by auka: Jan 10, 2009 11:32:12 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jan 24, 2009 11:50:09 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I'm going to be workhorse toph for the next twelve days [working all my shifts, plus others, with no day off]. I work night shift, so if I'm not around for a few days, I'm trying to catch up on sleep. I'll try to log in to check on things before work, but my actual activity will most likely be down.

Sorry, but one of my roommates is moving out, and I need to cover extra rent, plus the deposit for my cat.
This user is Mod
kouen
Jan 25, 2009 8:39:46 GMT -6

Post by kouen on Jan 25, 2009 8:39:46 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hello!

I um...need to try to take some leave, because Ive gotten a few too many lectures about my grades 'not being straight A's like they used to'

So, Im going to try to get paying more attention to school work, and not be online as often, though I will try to regularly check for new updates and news, but wont be as active.

And I wont leave until I post my exemption! >O (duty calls :])

Thanks for understanding!
This user is a guest
shenlang
Feb 7, 2009 12:37:10 GMT -6

Post by shenlang on Feb 7, 2009 12:37:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I am going tdy, and I'm not sure what my internet connection will be like, so there is a possibility that I may be absent. Hopefully that's not the case but just thought I should let people know. The tdy is about a month long, but I havn't started up in any groups just yet so there should be no major impacts to anyones threads, just letting people know so my account is not deleted.
This user is a guest
Last edit by auka: Feb 7, 2009 12:38:40 GMT -6
shenlang
Feb 13, 2009 17:03:46 GMT -6

Post by shenlang on Feb 13, 2009 17:03:46 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Ok, I have an internet connection now and should be able to start RPing. Tank you for you patience.
This user is a guest
kouen
Feb 15, 2009 7:40:00 GMT -6

Post by kouen on Feb 15, 2009 7:40:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
As I previously noted, I am in a bad situation with school and everything, and my family will soon be experiencing a bit of a...'change' to say the least.

Ive been mulling it over and over, and finally came to that now just might not be the best time for me to be joining an RP board, because I wont have time to be doing so and actively RPing.

I already feel guilty for not being able to give my free-form RP example to try to get into the RPG boards.

=/

so...yea. Im temporarily quitting. how long will depend on my school load.

so, Ill miss you guys, even if I didnt know you XD
This user is a guest
hazumu
Feb 26, 2009 10:17:47 GMT -6

Post by hazumu on Feb 26, 2009 10:17:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Right now im in a bind between work and school. Between getting more hours at work and assignments for school im having a hard time finding time to RP as of right now. So this is probably not the best time for me to RP.

I have a break coming up soon and then the semester should be over soon after that so i should be able to be back soon, since i really do want to RP here.
This user is a guest
kyoko
Feb 28, 2009 16:55:07 GMT -6

Post by kyoko on Feb 28, 2009 16:55:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Sorry in advance if this is short. Anyways, I've been grounded for reasons that I don't want to explain. So for the next two weeks I'll be absent more than usual. I still have my iTouch thank goodness. The timing really sucks, though!
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Mar 10, 2009 21:14:08 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 10, 2009 21:14:08 GMT -6

I've been having serious internet issues over the past week or so, and even though it seems to have lifted, I am not even going to pretend that I trust it.

so yeh, not that anyone cares where I go, but I thought I'd just leave the note.
~Tenoko~
raikou
Mar 13, 2009 13:16:32 GMT -6

Post by raikou on Mar 13, 2009 13:16:32 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
:0 I'm baaaaaccccckkkkkk!

XD

well, not fully yet... I've been having some RL stuff going on and I might be a little longer :P
This user is a guest
kaitokatashi
Mar 16, 2009 9:06:07 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Mar 16, 2009 9:06:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well, I'm finally going home for Spring Break, which means my Internet access will be more limited; I'll probably be on once a day, if that. I'll try to keep up on my posting, although it might take me a little longer than usual.
This user is a guest
kensei
Mar 21, 2009 15:58:11 GMT -6

Post by kensei on Mar 21, 2009 15:58:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
School plus computer dying = bad. I have internet, but the computer started to mess up. Won't be on for a while.
This user is a guest
myaku
Mar 22, 2009 20:36:04 GMT -6

Post by myaku on Mar 22, 2009 20:36:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hello TARP, I have finally returned. Many if not all of you probably will not remember me, seeing as I was gone for nearly ten months and I am really no one important...None the less though I am happy to be back and ready to start roleplaying. Now I just have to go see if my character is still even up to date on whats allowed or not...Probably was deleted for all I know...Eh... Oh well at least I am back and that is what matters I reckon...
This user is a guest
kgal
Apr 2, 2009 6:42:09 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Apr 2, 2009 6:42:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Even though I just returned, I'm leaving for Pennsylvania today (April 2nd, in other words) to visit family. I'll be there for the majority of the weekend, and I'm supposed to come back on Sunday (April 5th) afternoon. However, I might not be able to log on Sunday depending on how late it is and how much work there is to be done...

~Korin,
formerly Fu-Ling
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Apr 4, 2009 10:33:21 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 4, 2009 10:33:21 GMT -6

Unfortunately, I must inform you people that I'll be away for a week. My parents are forcing me to visit the mystical lands of Arizona and Utah over my spring break. Sorry if this causes any problems. :(