The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Leaving/Returning?

kgal
Apr 5, 2009 14:27:15 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Apr 5, 2009 14:27:15 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
All righty then, I'm back! Thanks for being patient and waiting to review my profile! I should be active from today on.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Apr 12, 2009 0:18:41 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 12, 2009 0:18:41 GMT -6

I'm back from my fabulous vacation, and should be posting on Sunday.
This user is a former member
kyozuki
Apr 12, 2009 2:42:52 GMT -6

Post by kyozuki on Apr 12, 2009 2:42:52 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Not so much leaving, as entering a period of unreliable internet - I'm at home for a week, so my internet access is not unrestricted. I'll be around, just don't panic if you don't see me more than once or twice this week :)
This user is a guest
ronin
Apr 15, 2009 23:03:30 GMT -6

Post by ronin on Apr 15, 2009 23:03:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Back for atleast a short time from an incredibly long absence from the site, and maybe I'll be on a great deal more

Wow.... The site has really changed..... I'am getting tha tfeeling you get when you return to that old playground you used to play with and you see what the passage of time has done to it. Really interesting.

Hopefulyl I will get back into the rhythme of things and get back into rping!
This user is a guest
Last edit by ronin: Apr 15, 2009 23:04:15 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 9, 2009 9:00:24 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Gonna be gone for the weekend [Saturday/Sunday, the 09-10] starting today, ending monday morning. KaToph's taking [what she thinks is] a well deserved mini-vacation. If you need me, leave me a message via PM, or for those who have it, my FaceBook. I'm going to be disconnected from the internet for these two days, so I'll get back to you on monday.
This user is Mod
ninavask
Jun 1, 2009 13:41:44 GMT -6

Post by ninavask on Jun 1, 2009 13:41:44 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Until further notice I am going to be gone. I don't know when I will be back but since my RPs have died I don't really want to start lurking. I will check back periodically every months or so but essentially I am not here. I do love this RP and hope to be able to continue some day but until then, Sayonara.

I have returned! And hopefully for good!
This user is a guest
Last edit by ronin: Jun 29, 2009 10:59:51 GMT -6
hanari
Jun 1, 2009 19:32:45 GMT -6

Post by hanari on Jun 1, 2009 19:32:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm going on vacation for a month. I'll be back on July 2nd.
This user is a guest
kaitokatashi
Jun 4, 2009 21:44:59 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Jun 4, 2009 21:44:59 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey, guys. I'm finally getting a Friday where I can go out an par-tay, which means that I'll be taking tomorrow and Saturday morning off so I can par-tay and recover afterward. I'll be back in full swing then, and I'll be PMing my RP partners about this.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 10, 2009 3:25:35 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Having some health issues, currently. Including a hospital bill I may not be able to pay.
I'll still be keeping in touch with the staff, but due to my health problems, and my lack of money for this ridiculous bill [long story, email me/pm me and I'll tell you next time I log in], I won't be around to do much else other than check PMs and talk to the core/branch staff every other day or so.

I'll try to be back ASAP, but as the doctors don't know what's wrong with me, plus I have no money to pay an outrageous bill [which means working overtime in my condition] i have no idea when the 'p' in ASAP will occur.

=/
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jun 14, 2009 17:32:06 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 14, 2009 17:32:06 GMT -6

Hey just letting you all know that I am going on a trip to Europe for 18 days and will not have any internet during that time. I leave in 21 days, 7 hours, 31 minutes, and 25 seconds (countdown clock) that's July 6th and i will not be back till like July 24th so sorry to all my partners out there but i thought i'd give you a little notice until i go on my trip but i will return once i land back in the States! watch for mehere for i will post here when i return!

But until i leave i promise to get some RPs in so i don't leave my partners hangin!
hanabi
Jun 15, 2009 17:00:45 GMT -6

Post by hanabi on Jun 15, 2009 17:00:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm gonna be the best man at my best friends wedding. Over two states away and I won't probably be able to post or even message tell next Thursday. So I wanted to leave notice.

My best friend getting married, I remember when he and I where only young teens meeting at a baseball game, and then I could have never imagined I'd be his best man.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jun 22, 2009 12:36:25 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 22, 2009 12:36:25 GMT -6

Though this didn't apply just yet, I feel I should let all my RP partners know that on Saturday I'll be leaving to go to Germany for 2 weeks. While I'm there, I probably won't be able to get on much, if at all. I'll come back the 10th of July, and should post on the 11th. I'll post as much as I can through Friday of this week so there isn't too much of a lapse while I'm gone. Just a heads up.
jinhou
Jun 28, 2009 16:49:25 GMT -6

Post by jinhou on Jun 28, 2009 16:49:25 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
That's it! I can't take it anymore, I want back! Pleeease take me ba-ha-hack... *tears*

Look, I uncovered my email, if I start to slack off, bug the (explicitive) out of me until I get my (explicitive)(explicitive) back here. (explicitive)!

Sorry about that. Just wanna make sure I don't leave you guys again...

So... Where can I start RPing again? (He says hopefully)
This user is a guest
Last edit by ronin: Jun 28, 2009 16:54:47 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jun 30, 2009 18:19:29 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 30, 2009 18:19:29 GMT -6

So sorry I haven't been as active as possible. Summer... and yet I still have so many things to do -ugh- Hopefully I'll be on more this weekend and weeks to come. No worries I am NOT going anywhere xD
suyami
Jul 2, 2009 11:32:13 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Jul 2, 2009 11:32:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Going off to Jewish camp for two weeks starting Sunday. No internet access WHATSOEVER. I think I may die. I don't even get to bring my new comp. I'll get in all my posts before I go, and try and get in as much RPing with my new RPs as I can. I may be able to have access on Saturday, and Sunday morning, but... :(

I'll be back.
This user is a guest
kaitokatashi
Jul 4, 2009 1:02:20 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Jul 4, 2009 1:02:20 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
So I've been invited to one of my best friends' 4th of July bash in Wyoming, and I'm leaving tomorrow in the morning and returning sometime Sunday (exactly when is still TBD). This means that new profiles currently in the Pending board and any submitted after I post this won't get reviewed until Sunday night/Monday afternoon, so keep that in mind.
This user is a guest
myaku
Jul 6, 2009 9:43:46 GMT -6

Post by myaku on Jul 6, 2009 9:43:46 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well what to say...I suppose I am going to try this once more. I have my internet again, who knows for how long though. Oh well. Anyways, some of you may remember me, but I doubt it. The only one who probably remembers me is you Toph and that is only because we talked often. Anyways like I said I am back now and ready to rp. I suppose I will go and try to find a thread to throw myself into. So it is nice to be back and I hope to rp this time actually and not flake out like I did last time.
This user is a guest
malik
Jul 10, 2009 20:28:12 GMT -6

Post by malik on Jul 10, 2009 20:28:12 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Please excuse my comming and going x.x This summer has been quite eventful in the family department up until now and because of that I haven't really had time to sit down and rp :[ but now that all the weddings and trips our out of the way expect to see some posting :D if you are mad please don't hesitate to send a hateful pm T_T
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 12, 2009 7:29:14 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 12, 2009 7:29:14 GMT -6

Well, I'm back. Germany rocked, but I'm anxious to get posting again. So, I will. Yay!

Post by Gia on Jul 12, 2009 15:57:28 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Kanea and I will be living a week from today, in the morning for ten days. She's coming with me to see my dad, whom I haven't seen in over five years. Neither of us will have any internet access while we are there since my dad doesn't like the internet, so he doesn't have at his house. Yeah, I know, weird and stone-age, like... Anyway, just giving advanced notice. Toph and Shio will be in charge while I am gone.
This user is Mod