The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Leaving/Returning?

malik
Sept 18, 2008 22:49:33 GMT -6

Post by malik on Sept 18, 2008 22:49:33 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Holy Shize O.O I'm really sorry I havent been on lately guys X.X Life has just been super hectic for me these last couple of weeks... I plan on making a full return very soon! I apologize to everyone who was rping with me =( (Yulan, Shuai, the whole underground crew x.x Please have mercy on my soul!)

I don't think i can post tonight but I will definatly have a post up this weekend!! I am really sorry guys T_T
This user is a guest
yulan
Sept 28, 2008 21:49:35 GMT -6

Post by yulan on Sept 28, 2008 21:49:35 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I have a ton of coursework this quarter, so I'll be relatively slow with posting, or rather, slower than I already am. I'll try my best to keep up, but if you think I need some pushing, go ahead and PM me. I won't get mad, I promise. :)
This user is a guest
mulhalmoni
Oct 6, 2008 12:49:20 GMT -6

Post by mulhalmoni on Oct 6, 2008 12:49:20 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
hey i am only getting on every now and then until my profile is accepted so dont delete me
This user is a guest
dento
Oct 14, 2008 20:22:17 GMT -6

Post by dento on Oct 14, 2008 20:22:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
hey guys my RL is real hectic right now i dont know when ill be back on i might get on for a few minutes every couple days but for now thats it
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Oct 15, 2008 1:39:26 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
If anyone's noticed my absence of late, I want to inform you that it has been because I have been sick the past few weeks. I'm feeling much better now, so things should start to return to normal where my activity on the site is concerned.
This user is Mod
hanabi
Oct 15, 2008 2:09:44 GMT -6

Post by hanabi on Oct 15, 2008 2:09:44 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yay one of the bestist ever Administrators hath returned too do things Right, RIGHT... RRRIIIIGHT!!!!!!!

I seriously hope you get all better as soon as humanly possible, because I like you, and I like having people I like in good health of mind, body and spirit.

Hope to see you around and I am glad to see you back and I 'DID' notice your absense and was saying things to myself like, "Wheres Karena." and other such stuff.

Did you know that most Administrators I know work well off of the letter K.

Karena = You.
Katara = Her other nickname, (I forget what it is.) also starts with a K.
Kla = Pronounced Kayla, Admin of my old (yet tiny) Naruto RPG before I got it, and everyone decided too go there seperate ways to collage and career.

So oddly enough 'Administrators' love the letter K inside of themselves.
This user is a guest
ninavask
Oct 16, 2008 18:32:41 GMT -6

Post by ninavask on Oct 16, 2008 18:32:41 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hello people. I am going to be gone (Possibly) tommorow (Friday) through the 21st (Monday). I am going down to Wichita Kansas for the Great Plains Renaissance Festival (I hope) and won't have access to the internet. I hope to return Monday but it's a 9 hour drive so it will very likely be late and I won't have time to get on, so I hope to be on Tuesday. I guess I should mention, if you haven't noticed, I am unsure whether I am going. My ride hasn't contacted me yet so I might not be going becuase he might not be able to give me a ride. So if you don't see me on tommorow I got to go. If you do, I didn't.

I have returned.
This user is a guest
Last edit by ninavask: Oct 20, 2008 15:39:55 GMT -6
Anonymous
Oct 19, 2008 14:16:26 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 19, 2008 14:16:26 GMT -6

Sorry i have been gone recently. I've been sick for the past few weeks and my computer has a virus that is destroying my computer....it take like 30mins to connect to the internet and i have FiOS....so yeah my connection has been bad...I should be RPing again soon...if my computer starts to get better...I most likely will be active via IPhone which means i cannot post RPs but i can still moniter my boards....i hope my computer gets better so i can post again real soon!
This user is a former member
dento
Oct 20, 2008 6:33:56 GMT -6

Post by dento on Oct 20, 2008 6:33:56 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
hey sorry my computer is broken and i dont have time or money to get it fixed yet until at least december some time maybe later.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Oct 22, 2008 13:14:30 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Yes, me again, but for a different reason...

Early tomorrow morning I will be leaving to an airport two hours away from where I live and then I will be traveling to New York City for the weekend to see a play called Equus. I will have no access to the internet during this time. I will put a [Vacation] next to my name to make sure people know I will not be here, and I will also send a Mass PM to make sure everyone knows what's going on while I'm gone.

Thanks.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Oct 22, 2008 17:35:00 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 22, 2008 17:35:00 GMT -6

OH MY GOODNESS!!

I would like to fist apologize for my absence! School has been so... ugh I can't even begin to describe! So to all of my Rp partners please forgive me for I throw myself at your mercy =( I hope to post ASAP, and if I don't well then just get rid of me. Honestly I have no time, but I refuse to ever give up! School I will prevail!!

So please forgive me

Post by Gia on Oct 28, 2008 15:56:40 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I got back last night, so, yes, I'm back now. I had a great time, and the play was wonderful.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 10, 2008 0:32:37 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Sorry to leave y'all like this, but I'm moving into a HUUUUGE house tomorrow. xD I'm excited, but I don't know how long I'll be without internet access. So! Don't PM me because I won't respond. Hope to see y'all soon.

~ Katara
This user is Mod
kyozuki
Nov 13, 2008 17:38:41 GMT -6

Post by kyozuki on Nov 13, 2008 17:38:41 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
S'yeah, not leaving, so much as becoming unreliable in my availability. Tomorrow I move back home - which means I won't have 24/7 access to the internet (I'll still have it though) and depending on whether or not job placements go through (probably won't, due to ye olde credit crunch), I may end up moving into a flat, which will put internet up into the air for a while. It probably won't come to that, but for all the folks in the Omashu resistance thread, if I mysteriously disappear for a day or two, you'll know why....
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Nov 14, 2008 17:07:48 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 14, 2008 17:07:48 GMT -6

I'm so so so sorry... I swear I lose track of all the apologies I make, but it seems like they are never enough =(

I've been ill and swamped with hw. It's incredible that I'm barely even standing. Lack of sleep and feeling sluggish in school stinks but I am getting by. I'm happy to report I'm not failing which in my mind is very very good =)

I want to say sorry to ALL of my RP partners. I feel like such a slacker! But I am very dedicated to the site and I promise I wont give up! One way or another I'll be back on much more frequently. As of now I'll be very busy but I will be here, trust me.

Again I'm so so so sorry and I hope I'll be forgiven =] I will attempt to get as many posts up as possible, please be patient with me =]

<3 Shuai
roax
Nov 19, 2008 13:56:56 GMT -6

Post by roax on Nov 19, 2008 13:56:56 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Oh my... This site has changed.

Well, yeah, it's me, I'm back from my extended never told anyone about absence. Yeah, I was gone half a year, for reasons unsaid, but anyways, now I'm back, for hopefully, good this time. Well, I hope this time around, I can be more active, and actually post(yeah, unlikely), but that's it really.
This user is a guest
kaitokatashi
Nov 25, 2008 0:56:17 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Nov 25, 2008 0:56:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
To everyone I'm currently RPing with:

Well, Thanksgiving break is finally upon me. I will be accessing the internet sporadically at best, and that might even be just to check my e-mail, but I'll only be gone until Sunday. Anyone who would like to get in touch with me can do so at the e-mail address I've listed in my profile. Until then, I'll periodically check on TARP to see if any threads need posting in.

Until I return fully,
Kai Katashi.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Nov 25, 2008 23:57:35 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 25, 2008 23:57:35 GMT -6

To all my RP partners:

Starting midday tomorrow, I shall have to leave 'til Saturday to visit those odd people known as my family. Unfortunately, this means I probably won't be able to get on TARP until Saturday whenever I get home. See you then.
Last edit by Deleted: Nov 26, 2008 0:00:39 GMT -6
kaitokatashi
Dec 1, 2008 0:16:04 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Dec 1, 2008 0:16:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well, now that Thanksgiving break is over, I can finally get back into the swing of a normal week of classes followed by an extremely interesting week of finals. I should be a lot more active now, so cheers.
This user is a guest
dento
Dec 3, 2008 7:34:19 GMT -6

Post by dento on Dec 3, 2008 7:34:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
ill be back about every other day now
This user is a guest