The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Leaving/Returning?

suyami
Oct 22, 2007 21:10:39 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Oct 22, 2007 21:10:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Are you leaving for a few days? Just got back from vacation, and want to let TARP know? Here's the place to do it.

If you're leaving, just tell us where you're leaving to (if you wish), and for how long (though you don't have to). If you're returning, you can tell us... er, "yay"! Well, just remember that your posts have to be at least 300 characters in length.

This user is a guest
Anonymous
Oct 23, 2007 18:14:53 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 23, 2007 18:14:53 GMT -6

Due to SoCal fires I may have to evacuate my home meaning that I would not have acess to a computer meaning I won't be able to get on this site. Again I don't know if I will have to evacuate my home and if I do have to leave I don't know when that will be or when I'll be back online.

Sorry to all the people I RP with I might be able to get replies to you all by Staurday if my Speech & Debate competition gets cancelled.
This user is a former member
Anonymous
Oct 24, 2007 18:21:01 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 24, 2007 18:21:01 GMT -6

I have to be staying at my grandmas while my house is completely refurbished. I will be back in four days, maybe five it it takes them longer to do the new floors. I will post again once I return. Sorry to Jin Ha for leaving before our battle in Battle RPG Training. Anyways, see ya all when I get back.

EDIT: I'm back now. My first floor looks so.....SHINY! Anyways, yeah, that's about it.
Last edit by Deleted: Oct 28, 2007 7:17:28 GMT -6
nikko
Nov 8, 2007 19:42:54 GMT -6

Post by nikko on Nov 8, 2007 19:42:54 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Sorry to everyone I am role playing with at this time, but I'm leaving Friday night to go visit my friend who lives in another state. The trip was planned out of the blue and I didn't really know about until earlier today.

I will be back on Monday in the afternoon though.
See ya all Monday!
This user is a guest
Last edit by nikko: Nov 8, 2007 19:55:37 GMT -6
sawora
Nov 10, 2007 14:15:14 GMT -6

Post by sawora on Nov 10, 2007 14:15:14 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm sorry about my inactivity on this site, but I'm going through a really touch time in my life right now.
I'm not sure how often I'll be able to get on...but I'll try.
My grandmother just moved back to Germany, and I'm cleaning out her place, and on top of everything, I'm really, really sick.
This user is a guest
nikko
Nov 13, 2007 17:14:41 GMT -6

Post by nikko on Nov 13, 2007 17:14:41 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I have to apologize before I say once again, that I will be inactive for a short while.

I'm not going away this time, but personal issues, involving a death today, has scrambled my life and mind a bit. I'll try to post when I can though. If you'd like to know more, just PM or IM me.

Yet again, I'm sorry for becoming terribly inactive.
This user is a guest
Last edit by nikko: Nov 13, 2007 17:15:17 GMT -6
suyami
Nov 19, 2007 10:38:14 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Nov 19, 2007 10:38:14 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hello to all! I'm sorry to everyone, but I will not be here for Turkey day. I will be gone from today to Sunday. Today is Monday. This is a long time. I will try and tie up a few of my RPs before I take my vacation off, and I may be on sporadically if my PSP decides to have an internet connection in LA, but other than that.... sorry, guys, I won't be on. v_v

For those of you who care, as I said, I'm going to LA. Why, I don't really know. I mean, we have to take a plane to get there... Well, we could have driven, but too bad. Eh. Oh well, the point is: Me no online for a week. Sorry.
This user is a guest
nahari
Nov 20, 2007 17:02:02 GMT -6

Post by nahari on Nov 20, 2007 17:02:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Because of Thanksgiving vacation giving me so long off of school, I'm going south for a while to go windsurfing. I won't be back until Monday but there might be Internet at my camp site so I should at least have my post ready by the time I return. I leave nowish and get back late Sunday so yeah. Sorry and bye!
This user is a guest
saami
Nov 22, 2007 11:01:09 GMT -6

Post by saami on Nov 22, 2007 11:01:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
So my house caught on fire. And I don't know how long I'll be gone. But I'll try to check as often as I can.

[glow=teal,2,300]EDIT: Gnaa!! Bad, Saa-chan, bad! Remember the 300 char.[/glow]

Saami response: I so sorry, Suyami D:. I wrote it in a hurry. But this is an update and surely will reach the limit. I'm back...kinda. I'll be able to post and stuff now :D
This user is a guest
Last edit by nikko: Nov 28, 2007 17:57:59 GMT -6
yukionna
Nov 23, 2007 12:54:52 GMT -6

Post by yukionna on Nov 23, 2007 12:54:52 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey everyone. I just wanted to say I am really sorry about being gone so long. Lots of bad things going on in the family and I have been across the country and back about 100000 times. I just wanted to say I am back though, and wow, I just figured out I was Roleplayer of the Month :P I love the new skin btw. Just stopping in to let everyone know I haven't died or anything... Soo yeah :)
This user is a guest
suyami
Nov 25, 2007 21:47:43 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Nov 25, 2007 21:47:43 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Heh. I am back from lovely OC. I had fun, and I hope to catch up on all my un-catched up on RPs. Yay me..... *dull roar* Well, hopefully I'll get back on track and find out about all the things I missed whilst I was gone. Did I miss anything good? Yes? No? Tell me. Or not. Your choice.
This user is a guest
Last edit by nikko: Nov 25, 2007 21:48:16 GMT -6
achiro
Dec 4, 2007 18:59:09 GMT -6

Post by achiro on Dec 4, 2007 18:59:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey, just first off wanted to apologize to all the people I rp with. I am so sorry for not replying a lot lately, and unfortunately I probably won't get to any of my posts until this weekend--maybe. I'm just going through a lot in RL and not to mention my teachers all decided at once to double the homework load--plus huge tests to study for. So please just deal with me and I'll try and get back to my normal productivity rate. Thanks so much for your patience.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Dec 5, 2007 21:47:16 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 5, 2007 21:47:16 GMT -6

OK here is a little update on my status. First off sorry for not being around so much (sweet sixteen last weekend and my friends wanted to do a week long celebration)

anyway i will be on slightly due to Speech and Debate and Mock Trial at my school. I'm sorry to all the people i am currently RPing with and i will try to get post done as soon as i have time to do so.

my work load may be dieing down soon so that could have me here more often to check up on things. I hope to have all Rps and Training threads updated by this weekend or next weekend depending on my work load.
Anonymous
Dec 12, 2007 15:13:22 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 12, 2007 15:13:22 GMT -6

Okay, I wasn't able to post in here in....well, months. I wasn't able to post and mention that I was leaving because I was in the hospital, I was in bad condition and wasn't able to go on the computer, I believe any information beyond that is personal to myself and family, so therefore I will leave it at that. But now I am back and I'm going to be active.

Sorry to Jin Ha, since we were in Battle Training together and I abruptly left. Anyways, I hope you continued on without me and finished your training and what not.

That's about it.
nikko
Dec 15, 2007 21:07:31 GMT -6

Post by nikko on Dec 15, 2007 21:07:31 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well I'm back. And very sorry for leaving for so long. I've been extremely busy with school work and helping a friend move in lately. Hopefully now I'll be back to stay :). I won't be as active as I used to be, but I plan on getting back into Role playing and getting summaries done for the site. See you all on the site!

This user is a guest
sho
Dec 17, 2007 18:31:23 GMT -6

Post by sho on Dec 17, 2007 18:31:23 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Alright, I'm probably not going to be on much for the rest of the week, but I will be back a bit more regularly next week. Things are getting a bit crazy with the last week before winter break, and projects and more homework always seem to be coming up. So, hopefully I'll be back on a more regular schedule when I'm freer (and more well-rested!)
This user is a guest
suyami
Dec 20, 2007 23:12:37 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Dec 20, 2007 23:12:37 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'll be officially GONE for about a week. (around 9 days) I'm traveling to the Land of Cheese for X mas. (more like the land of frozen cheese in this weather....) Anyhow, I won't be able to have access to any Internet, so.... yeah. Sorry to all my RP partners, but this couldn't be avoided.

Love ya!
This user is a guest
yukionna
Dec 21, 2007 6:31:18 GMT -6

Post by yukionna on Dec 21, 2007 6:31:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey, Yuki's brother here, just wanted to let you all know she is really really sick and won't be on for awhile. She wanted me to drop by and tell you all she won't be on for a long time. I won't be able to RP for her, since generally I suck at it. Sooo, yeah, no more Yuki for awhile. Everyone give her your best wishes, mmk?

Questions? Concerns? E-mail us at darren5588@hotmail.com.
This user is a guest
Last edit by nikko: Dec 21, 2007 9:57:17 GMT -6
kita
Dec 26, 2007 13:32:38 GMT -6

Post by kita on Dec 26, 2007 13:32:38 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hello and Goodbye all, I realy regret that I have to do this but I'm leaving. I just don't have enough time anymore. I mean I did when I started but I sadly don't anymore, I realy don't want to leave though. I'm sorry Mishiko but your going to need a new partner and I'm sorry Katara I never did manage to start on that Profile thingie, anyway I just diddnt want to vanish into thin air.
This user is a guest
nahari
Dec 27, 2007 8:14:02 GMT -6

Post by nahari on Dec 27, 2007 8:14:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm sorry to say that tomorrow (Friday, December 28th) I am getting on a plane and won't see my computer for a little while. My family and I are flying North a ways to see some relatives, and I doubt I will be allowed to go online while we're there. We should return on the 31st of December....so that's what? A Monday I think. So I'll probably post where ever I'm needed January 1st. Anyway, see you all in a few days!
~Nahari
This user is a guest