The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Leaving/Returning?

achiro
Dec 28, 2007 15:41:52 GMT -6

Post by achiro on Dec 28, 2007 15:41:52 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey, to everyone who rp's with me, I'm just putting this as a heads up. We've been having problems with our router, and the internet has been very inconsistent. If I'm not on for awhile, you'll know why. But I should be back to a more regular schedule once school starts up again. Sorry.
This user is a guest
suyami
Jan 1, 2008 11:54:53 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Jan 1, 2008 11:54:53 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. It was so horrible not to have Internet for a whole nine days. So horrible. Unspeakably bad. Ah well.... Anyhow, I'll try and catch up on ALL my RPs, even the ones that I haven't posted on in a while.
This user is a guest
yukionna
Jan 4, 2008 15:11:16 GMT -6

Post by yukionna on Jan 4, 2008 15:11:16 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yeah, so I'm back, halfway kinda. I came home for the holidays, and ended up going back for awhile after having complications. I am back home for good, so that is a plus. I have major headaches though whenever I interact with anything buttonwise, and am kind of getting one now. Life has been tough. I can't read, watch tv, or any of that stuff without my head hurting, and my throat is still really sore, but ya know, the vomiting has stopped. Strep Throat stinks... I will post as much as I can.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jan 16, 2008 19:33:44 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jan 16, 2008 19:33:44 GMT -6

Ok sorry to everybody that i rp with but i've been away from the computer and burried in ap work. i do plan however to get all my rps caught up this weekend for i am taking my finals tomorrow and Friday and when i finish them i will free time to post. so this weekend i will update my posts for everyone i rp with. Sorry if this is under 300 characters.
This user is a former member
demonzabrak
Jan 27, 2008 13:08:09 GMT -6

Post by demonzabrak on Jan 27, 2008 13:08:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Alas, and forsooth — I am gone. To be specific, I just got married, and now I'm at boot camp for about the next twelve or fourteen weeks. Wedding plans are my only excuse for not having posted for some time, but at any rate, when I get back from boot, I do intend to actually get some RPing done. Until then... uhm... I'm gone. Thanks everyone, and see you in a few months!
This user is a guest
honoo
Feb 4, 2008 17:13:10 GMT -6

Post by honoo on Feb 4, 2008 17:13:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Due to a natural disaster (wait, philosophical meltdowns are considered natural, right?) I shall be absent for a while. Possibly forever. Probably not though. I'm to explore the worlds of literature and write for a story, not for an RPG. Wish me luck as a journey into the void. Ciao!

Note: That wasn't 300 characters, but this is.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Feb 14, 2008 20:53:17 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 14, 2008 20:53:17 GMT -6

OK sorry again that i have not been posting but i bring you good and bad news...

The only bad news is that it is getting close to AP Testing time so i need to be studying a lot...but only until May....

Anyway good news! I will be on more....ACDC is done, Mock Trial is coming to a close, and Speech and Debate is wrapping up...so that means that i will have more computer time and less away time.

To all my RPers Again sooooooooo sorry that i have not posted in forever!!!!! But i will be posting soon by this weekend if all goes according to plan.

So RPing will be picking up oh yeah Ai Lin and Suyami sorry about are RP together...really messed up on that i will try to post and see if we cannot work something out so we can continue posting.

Anyway i'll be posting soon and being here more often
This user is a former member
zanisha
Feb 17, 2008 0:47:41 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Feb 17, 2008 0:47:41 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Ok I'm making this quick.

Tomarro I'm leaving until Thursday for a Ski trip. So that prompt was my last post here for a while. I know you all will miss me ;D. Be back in a couple days! ;D
This user is a guest
yi
Feb 19, 2008 21:43:53 GMT -6

Post by yi on Feb 19, 2008 21:43:53 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
To whom it may concern.

I just found out a matter of 5 minutes ago that my uncle had died in his sleep last night.

I am making plans to fly back home immediately, and will not be able to log on to here that often.

The Core Staff will handle all pending profiles at this time. And to my RPG School Trainees, Continue on with your battles, and if you finish soon, just leave me a PM... if im not back in a reasonable amount of time, a Core staff member will take care of the grading for me.

Sorry for the inconvenience to all for you...

Yi
This user is a guest
saami
Feb 21, 2008 23:01:26 GMT -6

Post by saami on Feb 21, 2008 23:01:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
My friends have decided that I need to have a life. So they're dragging me away for the weekend. I'll be on normally tomorrow since that will be my packing day. But I won't be on Saturday or Sunday. I'll try to have my rps caught up before I leave. If you need to contact me just drop me a PM. See you all on Monday.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Feb 23, 2008 19:08:07 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Due to the fact that this thread gets swallowed everytime a new post is made in the games board, I'm moving this to the announcements board. Sweet. Carry on.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Feb 24, 2008 0:47:01 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
washi said:
Well I know I haven't posted in long and well I apologise for that sincerely. Sadly I must for now go and I don't know when I will be back....
Sorry to those who I was posting with or hoped for me to post, well anyways thanks for everything, I will back yet I don't know when, my most sincere apologies.

Sincerely:
Washi Ar Jun
This user is Mod
Last edit: Feb 24, 2008 0:51:41 GMT -6
kaiyou
Mar 1, 2008 20:04:47 GMT -6

Post by kaiyou on Mar 1, 2008 20:04:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yep...It's official...
I'm too uncomfortable to even get started...
Every time I try to type up Ruki's or any other character's profile...I freeze....

I'm guessing I....well...I don't really know....maybe I'm scared of you guys....
I'd really like to start out with a clean slate...but I feel like I won't get that opportunity here.
So....this account will self-destruct in 24 hours....

Maybe I'll be able to roleplay if I weren't me....
This user is a guest
kaitokatashi
Mar 2, 2008 11:15:12 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Mar 2, 2008 11:15:12 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I know I haven’t even started RPing (due in a small part to my application still being reviewed), but I have a conference to attend in Sacramento for the next couple of days. I’ll only be gone until Tuesday night, but I’ll probably be too wiped to log on. So, I’ll check in on Wednesday after classes. Hopefully, I can get to trying to exempt myself from RP training and get to RPing! See you when I get back.

- Kai Katashi.
This user is a guest
suyami
Mar 4, 2008 21:58:09 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Mar 4, 2008 21:58:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Leaving for LA for three days. Yay. *throws confetti* I won't have any Internet access, unless they have WiFi at the hotel. I'll try and reply to all of my RPs tonight, but if I don't get to all of them.... Sorry!!!!!! TT_TT I is busy.

Have fun here, and don't miss me too much.
This user is a guest
kaitokatashi
Mar 5, 2008 0:37:23 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Mar 5, 2008 0:37:23 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Okay, so I'm back from Sacramento, finally. It was amazing, by the way. The people who ran the conference fed us really well and we got to tour Downtown Sacramento and eat at this awesome local Italian place. =)

Anyway, I just have to fix something on my profile and then I can get to RPing! Woo hoo! Actually, I’m pretty happy that the edit I have to make is a relatively minor one.

Until tomorrow!
This user is a guest
yi
Mar 5, 2008 23:01:47 GMT -6

Post by yi on Mar 5, 2008 23:01:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hi everyone!

im finally back after my extended leave of absence.. Everything is better in my life now.. to some extent...

i will be returning to my GM duties immediately and assuming command of profiles once again (with the occasional assistance of Katara)

Thank you for being patient with me

Regards
YI Feng
This user is a guest
suyami
Mar 8, 2008 15:24:27 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Mar 8, 2008 15:24:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I have returned. *ominous music*

Well, LA was fun, but not nearly as fun as my dear ol' homeland. Good to be back.

I'll try and reply to most of my RPs today, but PLEAAASE be patient. I have an English final, tons of math hw, etc.

=_=

Su-Su
This user is a guest
chiye
Mar 11, 2008 6:47:19 GMT -6

Post by chiye on Mar 11, 2008 6:47:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
It's still a little on the early side to be posting, I suppose, but I'm going to be leaving on Friday and I won't be back until Wednesday. Going college shopping ^_^

Anyway, I don't know how much access I'll have to the internet, so I may or may not be able to post from where I'm going. If I can, then I will, but if I can't, then I'm REALLY sorry. I'll post as much as possible before my departure, and then I'll update soon as I come back.

Thanks guys <3
This user is a guest
taedxoa
Mar 11, 2008 13:38:52 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Mar 11, 2008 13:38:52 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I have decided that apparently, I am gone. Like I'm actually in the middle of my absence.

For those of you that didn't know, my fam got kicked out of our house about two months ago, and I was living with friends with limited internet access until ten days ago when I moved into my own apartment, which currently has no phone line and thusly no internet.

I happen to be in a two-and-a-half-week work stint down at my alma mater, and so I will have internet, but I am so busy that chances of me returning here are very small.

Be that as it may, I am determined that this will still be a temporary absence because if I left the site entirely my life would be devoid of meaning, I would lose the contact of some very good friends, and I would never find out when that frickin' next episode of Avatar is going to air. ;) So for now, I bid you all adieu. Apologies to my storylines, though with the loss of Halaku they were basically at a stand-still anyway.
This user is a guest