The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Leaving/Returning?

ruiling
Mar 11, 2008 16:45:04 GMT -6

Post by ruiling on Mar 11, 2008 16:45:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Whew

OK so these past few months have been terribly hectic and just all around draining.
I have had to pick up another full time job. and its freggen killing me
i have so much going on right now between the two jobs trying to look for an apartment and trying to get into college i just have no free time
And even when i do i end up just wanting to relax. I'm left with no creative power or the will to want to role play..

Thusly i regret to inform everyone that I'm taking a leave.. I don't know if this leave is permanent all i know is at the very least its for a long time..

I want to epically apologies to Suigetsu had i known this was going to happen i wouldn't have even started..

Again good bye to all

i hope to one day return

sincerely Ruiling
This user is a guest
assaiki
Mar 12, 2008 21:25:30 GMT -6

Post by assaiki on Mar 12, 2008 21:25:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
my spring break is upon me, which is going to be filled with skiing, skiing, and more skiing. So i not be able to visit the site. i will be returning on like the 24th - 26th of march. And then i will begin RPing.
This user is a guest
kaitokatashi
Mar 17, 2008 17:06:24 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Mar 17, 2008 17:06:24 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Okay, so I FINALLY get to go home for Spring Break, which means I won't be back until Wednesday. Even then, I might not check back on TARP because I'll have some company to entertain on my return...oh well. Hopefully, my exemption sample will have been analyzed and -crosses fingers- hopefully, I'll be able to RP when I check back in. Oh well. Until then, ciao!
This user is a guest
nahari
Mar 18, 2008 15:53:47 GMT -6

Post by nahari on Mar 18, 2008 15:53:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Alright, my apologizes to Eji and Achiro in Towns and Villages for not completing my post before I left, but I'm spending my vacation time with my relatives who have that whole internet is just a myth complex. I will try to work on my post by hand for while I'm gone and post it up ASAP. Again, very sorry I am being the hold up again. I will try to be more efficient with my posting before a trip. Anway, bye for a bit. Until maybe Monday or so.
This user is a guest
chiye
Mar 19, 2008 18:46:00 GMT -6

Post by chiye on Mar 19, 2008 18:46:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey, guys, I'm back!

Not much to report. For the sake of getting 300 characters, I gotta say that my grandparents still live in the stone age and have no internet access -.- and, let's see.........yeah, colleges were good. One had an excellent tour (sunny day, warm weather, new outfit), and the other was gawd awful (it rained, and the tourguide didn't feel like going inside).

Anyway, I'm back <3
This user is a guest
kaitokatashi
Mar 20, 2008 11:21:52 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Mar 20, 2008 11:21:52 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Okay, I'm back! I have about three or four more days of Sping Break left, so I have absolutely NOTHING to do all day...it's kinda lame, actually, but whatever. It's time off from school.

Anyway, it's good to be back and now, I think I have to poke Karena or Katara to get my exemption sample read... =/
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Mar 21, 2008 20:40:04 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Just a bit of a warning. I'm having some personal issues right now, so I may be on less frequently. Not completely gone, but if I suddenly disappear, it's because of these reasons. Just a bit of a heads up for everyone. Please wish me luck. ^_^ Thanks so much.

~Katara
This user is Mod
suyami
Mar 22, 2008 21:00:43 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Mar 22, 2008 21:00:43 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey, everyone. I'm currently visiting the Grand Canyon, so it may be a tad bit hard for me to RP. However, I shall do my best, and hopefully I'll be able to post soon...

SORRY CHIYE, OYUSHI, AND ASSAIKI IF YOU'RE GONNA RP WITH US. SORRY MYAKU!!! I'M A HORRIBLE PARTNER!
This user is a guest
assaiki
Mar 25, 2008 11:44:54 GMT -6

Post by assaiki on Mar 25, 2008 11:44:54 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm back...only to say that i must depart again for a little bit longer. I have an exam, major essay, and lab report all this week so i am not going to have enough free time to rp yet. I hope to on my feet again by the 29th.
This user is a guest
achiro
Mar 25, 2008 17:53:37 GMT -6

Post by achiro on Mar 25, 2008 17:53:37 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Just to give a few days notice...

So, my school decided to be smart and give us easter break a week AFTER Easter. So I don't officially go on break until this Friday. I'm spending the first few days of my week off at my brother's house, and he has a computer, but I only get to see him like once a year so I probably won't have time to post. I'll be sure to finish any posts before I leave Friday night, which means yes, Zarah, I WILL post for Jonoku. My bad. I kinda forgot it was my turn. :-[ Anyway, I should be rping again by the next Wednesday or Thursday. So I'll be gone from the 29th to the 2nd or 3rd. Hope this doesn't really inconvenience anyone I'm rping with. ;D
This user is a guest
raynhuang
Mar 27, 2008 0:31:43 GMT -6

Post by raynhuang on Mar 27, 2008 0:31:43 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
This is a bit of a short notice, but it shouldn't be too bad. I will be gone from the 27th to the 30th with absolutely no computer contact (I'll be somewhere in the deserts of New Mexico so yeah...). I will be back and ready to post again my Monday, the 31st.
This user is a guest
kin
Mar 27, 2008 11:11:40 GMT -6

Post by kin on Mar 27, 2008 11:11:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
From the 30th to next Saturday I will be gone on a trip to Washington DC. :3 I will have computer contact at hotels but I doubt I would have enough energy to post anything.
This user is a guest
ninavask
Mar 27, 2008 20:03:24 GMT -6

Post by ninavask on Mar 27, 2008 20:03:24 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I am leaving for South Dakota tommorow for a small vacation to my family there. I will be gone from tommorow, Friday, at about 4-6 PM Eastern Time and will be arriving back here about 7-10 PM Eastern Time on Sunday.

Anyways just thought I'd post this fact so no one wondered why I wasn't posting, if anyone does reply to my posts at all, and that I will get back to you as soon as I can. So Sayonara people, have a pleasant Weekend.
This user is a guest
ninavask
Mar 30, 2008 17:14:45 GMT -6

Post by ninavask on Mar 30, 2008 17:14:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
So everyone knows I am back and I had a blast. If anyone really cares I learned that playing "Spoons" with my family is one quick way to get your heart gouged out. *Insert maniacal (SP?) laughter here* Ahem, anyways... yeah I had fun and now I'm back, and after finishing a 836 page book I am ready to RP.
This user is a guest
assaiki
Mar 31, 2008 9:16:31 GMT -6

Post by assaiki on Mar 31, 2008 9:16:31 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I have finally escaped from the acursed clutches of affirmative action essays, free at last, free at last, free at last. The Assaiki is back.
This user is a guest
taedxoa
Mar 31, 2008 17:48:17 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Mar 31, 2008 17:48:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I am also returning, a little more quietly and a little more slowly (and just as non-grandiose) as I would like. Unfortunately it looks like retrieving the reins on my stories will take a little while, so I may not be RPing right away, but I've already started talking to some of you already and I made a little post on the "I Need Someone to RP With!" thread (insert subliminal direction here).

Anyway, thank you to all my comrades who were patiently (or not) waiting for me.
This user is a guest
zanisha
Apr 15, 2008 15:17:48 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Apr 15, 2008 15:17:48 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
APRIL VACATION WOOT woot!

ok I'm goin 2 Hawaii for my april vacation and I will not be able to post untill my return on April 28th. Sorry to my partners inn the RPG school. Wait for me! ;D kk be back soon!
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Apr 17, 2008 20:43:38 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 17, 2008 20:43:38 GMT -6

April Vacation

I'm going to be gone close to a week. I'll be at my sisters house which happens to have no internet connection, i will be back, but sadly in a week. So i'll see all of you later, bye guys and have fun ;D

~ Shuai
This user is a former member
honoo
Apr 22, 2008 17:11:02 GMT -6

Post by honoo on Apr 22, 2008 17:11:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
honoo Avatar
Due to a natural disaster (wait, philosophical meltdowns are considered natural, right?) I shall be absent for a while. Possibly forever. Probably not though. I'm to explore the worlds of literature and write for a story, not for an RPG. Wish me luck as a journey into the void. Ciao!

Note: If you count this here quote in the character count, this has enough characters.

Yes, in reference to that, I am back. In case the fact that I've been posting quite a bit in the last few days wasn't a good enough clue. Now to figure out what to do...
This user is a guest
saami
Apr 24, 2008 14:13:04 GMT -6

Post by saami on Apr 24, 2008 14:13:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
To everyone I rp with: I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. It's cause I fail. I am back more or less. I don't foresee being as sporadic as I have been here. So if I haven't posted in a while, please be just a little bit more patient with me. I'll spending tonight and tomorrow getting caught up. Thanks so much for being patient.
This user is a guest