The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

The Omashu Resistance

kyozuki
Aug 10, 2010 22:30:23 GMT -6

Post by kyozuki on Aug 10, 2010 22:30:23 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Erp, sorry that was my fault - I kind of jumped the gun on that one...
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Aug 14, 2010 21:20:21 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 14, 2010 21:20:21 GMT -6

Sorry for not posting in a while, everyone. Been experiencing a bout of writer's block. Just in case you were jumping to conclusions that was eaten by a yeti or something. Nothing that interesting, I just suck.
I'll try to get something posted soon.
This user is a former member
hanabi
Aug 15, 2010 13:57:14 GMT -6

Post by hanabi on Aug 15, 2010 13:57:14 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Please hurry, it's been a 'long' time.
This user is a guest
kong
Aug 17, 2010 17:04:00 GMT -6

Post by kong on Aug 17, 2010 17:04:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey, guys! I'm finally accepted as my character for this plot, Senzu. So would anyone like to tell me when would probably be the best time for me to begin posting? Lol
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Aug 19, 2010 19:21:38 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 19, 2010 19:21:38 GMT -6

*cough* So, since I now have been granted custody of Bumi, I was wondering if you would have place for me on your Omashu Rollercoaster Ride for Resistance. I don't wanna intrude, though, because one of your lemurs might already have the reconquer of the city all fleshed out in their minds... And I wouldn't wanna mess with any member of the Momo Dynasty <.< *bows*
Anonymous
Aug 21, 2010 9:44:12 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 21, 2010 9:44:12 GMT -6

^ I'll bring it to somebody's attention. I mean, I don't see how there couldn't be room for Bumi. We need more Resistance members anyway, our FN to EK ratio ain't so hot right now.
Anonymous
Sept 30, 2010 14:42:42 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 30, 2010 14:42:42 GMT -6

Kyozuki and I were thinking that the Fire Nation and Resistance could have a temporary truce now that Kugi's daughter has been attacked. I think something big would need to happen for these two groups to work together. A situation requiring both of our water benders to heal might be nice in order to give them something to do that no other character can. I might have Kugi gravely wounded to spur this on.

Also, I think we should make the situation dire enough for the Fire Nation to be willing to negotiate Bumi's release. Kugi would probably do it if his daughter's life was at stake but if we could find a way to motivate Xian to do the same that would be great.

Sorry about being so flaky lately.
Anonymous
Oct 4, 2010 18:13:59 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 4, 2010 18:13:59 GMT -6

Oh great, I've always wanted to have one of my characters' freedom depend on the endangered life of a girl, I'm getting so much muse for Bumi now ;D

...I'm joking, but don't mistake this for a complaint because it's just the opposite. I'm just glad that you found a way to... incorporate me in this. Thank you. And I'm serious, I really am getting muse for the king with this ^^
Anonymous
Oct 21, 2010 22:57:31 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 21, 2010 22:57:31 GMT -6

How do you guys think we should do Akane's attack by Dosu and the kidnapping of the Tang kids by the resistance? Should they happen the same night for the sake of speed? That way Xian and Tang will be on the same page at the same time wanting to bust out Bumi.

Should the resistance call both Captains together and use the lives of the people they care about as currency? I'm sure they don't want anybody to die but they can bluff like they're ruthless.
Anonymous
Oct 22, 2010 17:14:24 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 22, 2010 17:14:24 GMT -6

My vote is on whatever keeps pacing smooth & players involved.
kyozuki
Oct 25, 2010 15:47:04 GMT -6

Post by kyozuki on Oct 25, 2010 15:47:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Combining the two would certainly help speed things along - hands up all those who forget to take into consideration how long a multi-person RP takes to play out. *raises hand*
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Oct 26, 2010 10:31:23 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 26, 2010 10:31:23 GMT -6

*raises hand* ...that is if I do get to vote there ;D
Anonymous
Oct 29, 2010 14:32:04 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 29, 2010 14:32:04 GMT -6

I thought I should give Dosu some foot soldiers so how do the rest of you feel about some fodder for your characters to fight?
Also, I'll get Dosu walking around the shopping district so he can run into Akane.

How should we proceed with the resistance saving Akane and breaking into Kugi's? Should Xian get the news before he goes to Kugi's and the resistance breaks in? What about Akane saying something about Xian while poisoned so the resistance knows she has a connection to him?

Just as long as he get the two Captains working together to bust out Bumi and get him in.
kyozuki
Nov 2, 2010 21:03:18 GMT -6

Post by kyozuki on Nov 2, 2010 21:03:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
So.... just a quick check with the resistance members... who's intending to post before the kidnap and who's waiting for me to post the beginning of said kidnap? There's a bit of leeway, since it'll probably take all of two posts to get from the start of the mission to the point where we need to wait for Tsubaki to be in bed, unattended, and Suigetsu's still a little way off from that point.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Nov 2, 2010 21:06:20 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 2, 2010 21:06:20 GMT -6

Okay, well, you guys are in position with Akane — Haru & I have gotten that going. Azei is about to be informed of her poisoning. That sets the stage for some bargaining..
kyozuki
Nov 13, 2010 23:05:45 GMT -6

Post by kyozuki on Nov 13, 2010 23:05:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Alright, I think we're set to go with the resistance's move - haven't heard back whether whats-her-name the Kyoshi warrior was actually coming along or not, so I'm going to wait a couple more days before I post the timeskip to Kyozuki breaking into the house.
This user is a guest