The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

North Pole Water Tribe

lys
Jun 21, 2006 10:07:04 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 21, 2006 10:07:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Lys watched her run away and yell that she would be back. Then he paid a few men standing at the docks to start loading the supplies he needed on board. 'Simple things like loading supplies would be allot easier if I had a crew." Lys thought.
This user is a guest
ame
Jun 21, 2006 13:50:23 GMT -6

Post by ame on Jun 21, 2006 13:50:23 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kin stood thinking, she wanted to leave, but she knew her father and a friend had secretly been preparing a way for her to leave. She didn't want their efforts to go to waste if suddenly she just left. 'I can't go' Kin thought. 'Plus, according to dad I should be leaving by two days from now anyway, I know Kahri will understand.' Then Kin called to the earthbender. "Tell Kahri, if Im not here when she gets back that I can't leave just yet." Kin said, then she went to go stand back on the bridge to wait and see how long it took for Kahri to arrive.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 21, 2006 13:54:29 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 21, 2006 13:54:29 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Lys listened to the message the other bender told him, "I will tell her," He said. Then went back to loading his ship, they were almost done, if the girl didn’t get back soon, he would have to leave her behind.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 21, 2006 15:33:06 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 21, 2006 15:33:06 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri ran inside her hut and started packing the important things that she would need inside a little bag she had found. Then she remembered something 'The Scrolls'. Kahri threw the little bag down and started rummaging through her things. She finally found the little bag full of scrolls. She smiled, then remembered she had to hurry. She grabbed both of the bags and fled out the door. She ran to the barn not far from where she was. She flew open the doors and ran inside then woke up her pet wolf. "Ayumi, I finally found someone to take us elsewheres" she said to the wolf. Ayumi stood up and started yawning and stretching. She looked at down at him. She then jumped onto his back and kicked his sides softly, guesturing to move. "To the bridge Ayumi" she said pointing. Within minutes, Ayumi had reached the bridge.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 21, 2006 15:38:31 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 21, 2006 15:38:31 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Lys saw the girl, riding on the wolf's back, as he slowly started to sail away, "If you want to come with, you better run faster!" He yelled to her. He looked around to see if the other water bender was still there, but didn’t see her. Then he would have to tell her of the other bender’s non-presence.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 21, 2006 16:21:01 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 21, 2006 16:21:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri then, stopped Ayumi. She looked up at the baot sailing away. "I'm staying here, I have too many memories here. I will find another way! Have a safe trip though" she yelled, still sitting on Ayumis back. "Hey where did Kin go" she yelled at him again.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 21, 2006 16:24:51 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 21, 2006 16:24:51 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"I don’t know, but she decided not to leave also." He said as his boat continued to sail away, toward the Earth Kingdom. He then yelled to her, "I will se you again sometime!"
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 21, 2006 16:32:42 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 21, 2006 16:32:42 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri waved at the man. She never even got to know what his name was. "Happy Sailing" She yelled. Kahri then jumped off from Ayumi then started to walk around, looking for Otanko and kin. 'Where did they go?' she asked herself.
This user is a guest
ame
Jun 22, 2006 6:43:21 GMT -6

Post by ame on Jun 22, 2006 6:43:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kin stared in astonishment. "She's not going?" Kin couldn't help but feel a bit happy that her friend decided not to go. She jump over the side of the bridge and ran to Kahri. "Hey, I'm right here!" She called, waving her hands. She stopped as soon as she reached Kahri's side. "Why didn't you go?" She asked bewildered.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 22, 2006 8:36:02 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 22, 2006 8:36:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri looked at Kin coming her way. "I'm staying here. I just have too many memories to leave them all behind. Plus, I have two new friends here already" she said smiling at her. She then looked to her right and patted Ayumi and the back, making him lie down and the bridge. His snow white fur glistened as the snow flew and landed on him.
This user is a guest
ame
Jun 22, 2006 13:46:27 GMT -6

Post by ame on Jun 22, 2006 13:46:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kin smiled and looked away. "Unfortunantly I wont be staying long..." Kin trailed. "I'll be leaving in a few days." At least now Kin had some more time to spend with her new friends, who were both waterbenders. Kin couldn't help but think of the new things she could learn and the things she could teach them! Kin's eyes brimmed with happiness.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 26, 2006 18:11:26 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 26, 2006 18:11:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri layed down on Ayumi's side,putting her hands behind her head. She smiled as she looked at Kins face. "So Kin, whatcha wanna do now" she asked, patting Ayumis head.
This user is a guest
ame
Jun 27, 2006 6:30:26 GMT -6

Post by ame on Jun 27, 2006 6:30:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kin yawned and put her hands behind her head. "I dunno, right now I'd usually pull a prank of some kind but I can't think of one right now." Kin said as she sat down in the snow.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jun 27, 2006 19:11:21 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 27, 2006 19:11:21 GMT -6

((Don’t mind me ))

“So how long does it take to get in?” Shio asked the captain as he saw a group of waterbenders use their waterbending to open a small hole in the wall so that they could pass through.

It was at that point that the sail of the ship was fully pulled in and a waterbender, on a small boat in front of them, lead them through the hole. Making sure that they didn’t do anything.

It was truly a wondrous site, and that was just the way in, after going through the hole. The merchant ship was lead into a canal type thing in which waterbending was the only way to go through. And sure enough the waterbenders that led them through were the ones that made sure they crossed the canal.

After going through those two things, Ship’s eyes lit up as he gazed at the Northern Water Tribe. Although most of it was being rebuilt it was still a site for sore eyes. It was so clean and beautiful.

After a few seconds the ship then docked on a small port around the beginning. And sure enough the captain’s crew went out and began to drop the shipment.

Rather than wait inside Shio decided to head out for the Tribe, although he didn’t know where he was going it didn’t matter all he wanted to do was go and see where, if he were allowed, he would finally learn true waterbending.
This user is a former member
Anonymous
Jun 29, 2006 19:56:42 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 29, 2006 19:56:42 GMT -6

As he wandered through the Tribe he was just mystified at the fact that everyone was able to handle the cold, bitter weather; after all he couldn't. Still he paid little attention to it for he had finally reached his destination. And would at last learn some true waterbending.

"Well I wonder where I will be learning?" Shio asked himself as he made his way through the snow paved sidewalks.
Anonymous
Jun 30, 2006 2:28:23 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 30, 2006 2:28:23 GMT -6

With his small side trek Shio was able to see the lives of countless villagers unfold. Each one relied on safety and one that his Nation had but in jeopardy. Although he felt guilty about what had occurred he tried his best to realize that the strong Tribe still remained, and would for quite some time.

Still the cold was the main deterrent for him. With the North’s bitter breezes Shio could feel his temperature drop and then recover. He needed clothing and fast.

With that he made his way over to a merchant and asked for a coat. Though the merchant gave him a dirty look Shio was glad that he was at least serviced. After all in that world money was money.

Once he put on the coat he could finally relax and not worry about the temperature. Still he wasn’t necessarily comfy.
sumiko
Jul 6, 2006 13:47:19 GMT -6

Post by sumiko on Jul 6, 2006 13:47:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Tsuki walked out of her hut and sighed. [glow=teal]"Hm... another boring day..."[/glow] she said yawning. She had just been inside with the doors locked, practicing her bending. The girl walked from her hut and smiled. "Hm. So, I wonder what's going on today? Anything interesting? I doubt it..." she rolled her eyes and walked to the side of the house, looking for something to do, or someone to talk to.
This user is a guest
Last edit by sumiko: Jul 6, 2006 17:52:54 GMT -6
ame
Jul 6, 2006 19:09:36 GMT -6

Post by ame on Jul 6, 2006 19:09:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kin rolled over in the ice. "Ha! Kahri you've got to try this!" Kin shouted. Kin rolled in the snow making snow angels and throwing snowballs at anyone who passed by on the bridge. Kin laughed as a snowball made its mark right on a civilians head. "I could do this all day!" She grinned, hurling another snowball at whoever chose to take the bridge that morning.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 6, 2006 21:33:55 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 6, 2006 21:33:55 GMT -6

“Wow this is…” Shio said to himself as he was able to witness all the sites and spectacles of the Northern Water Tribe. Things that were normal everyday stuff to these people were amazing to Shio. He had never seen so many waterbenders.

But still he just hoped that he would be taught by some of them. Still it didn’t matter and with that he just carried on and headed up the sort of hill built city. With every step he took he could just see himself learning waterbending from a true master.
sumiko
Jul 7, 2006 9:35:26 GMT -6

Post by sumiko on Jul 7, 2006 9:35:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Tsuki nocticed a snowball fight going on. "Heh... I finally get to pummel someone with some snowballs. Yes!" she snickered. She gathered some snow, and packed it tightly, She walked casually accross the bridge, with the snowball in her coat jacket, with her mitted hand grasped tightly over it, ready to dadge and fling at the young girl who was throwing the snowballs.
This user is a guest