The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

North Pole Water Tribe

kahri16
Jun 19, 2006 18:15:58 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 19, 2006 18:15:58 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri looked at Kin and laughed with her. Kahri wasn't much of a 'trouble maker' but she did break some rules. "So, are you from here or did you live somewheres else" Kahri asked Kin. Then a thought popped into her head, she had forgotten all about Otanko. Kahri turned to see what Otanko was up to.
This user is a guest
Last edit by kahri16: Jun 19, 2006 20:39:59 GMT -6
lys
Jun 19, 2006 23:45:06 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 19, 2006 23:45:06 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
A small boat slowly sailing up the river. It was flying the colors of the Earth Kingdom, aboard was a tall, muscular man, surrounded by many stone jars. The man called Lys was wearing Earth Kingdom colors as well. He held a giant hammer in his grasp, and had two more strapped to his back. He saw three figures on the bridge ahead of him. He saw them water bending, or at least trying to. Water bending was something that had always fascinated him, it was so smooth , unlike earth bending which seemed to be a more “rough” and jagged art. His fascination of water bending was one of two things his grandfather had always hated about him, the other being that Lys was unable to earth bend.
This user is a guest
ame
Jun 20, 2006 7:29:11 GMT -6

Post by ame on Jun 20, 2006 7:29:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kin stopped laughing. "Yes I live just a few blocks down from here." Kin answered pointing in the direction of her house. "I really do like it here though, but there are a few things I could go without."
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 20, 2006 8:25:13 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 20, 2006 8:25:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri was just about to say something when, out of the corner of her eye, she saw a ship. "Kin look! I think it's an Earth Kingdom ship" Kahri said pointing to the ship. "Hey, I wonder what they are doing here" she asked Kin, starting to reach for her canteen. 'Oh i hope they're not here for some trouble' thought Kahri to herself. She squinted her eyes to try and make out who was on the ship.
This user is a guest
otanku
Jun 20, 2006 12:03:33 GMT -6

Post by otanku on Jun 20, 2006 12:03:33 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Otanko was just standing there, watching them talk. He was fascinated by the fact that girls can just say hi, and then be friends for life. They might not be friends for life, but they seemed to be friends that would have a long friendsship. "Woah, it IS an Earth Kingdom Boat. I wonder what they are here for." he said, as Kahri pointed out the ship. "Oh, and my name's Otanko. I waterbend too."" he stated to Kin.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 20, 2006 14:09:47 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 20, 2006 14:09:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri noded her head in response to Otanko, and kind of giggled as he randomly started to talk to Kin. She then turned her attention to the ship again, waiting and watching.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 20, 2006 14:10:36 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 20, 2006 14:10:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Ahoy," The man, Lys, on the boat shouted to the benders on the bridge. "Can any of you tell me where I might find the dwelling of the ruling body of this tribe?"
This user is a guest
ame
Jun 20, 2006 14:10:39 GMT -6

Post by ame on Jun 20, 2006 14:10:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kin smiled. "Nice to meet yah." Kin then directed her eyes to the Earth Kingdom ship. She had never seen one up close before, often she saw them on the horizon , but never close. 'Why would an Earth Kingdom ship come here?' Kin questioned in her head. Frankly, Kin really didn't care. The Earth Kingdom was of no concern to her unless they started picking fights with the Water Nation. Thats when she'd make it her business to find out the problem. Then one of the men on the ship called out to her. "Where are the ruling men?" He asked. "Whats it to yah?" Kin frowned.
This user is a guest
Last edit by kahri16: Jun 20, 2006 14:11:50 GMT -6
lys
Jun 20, 2006 14:18:55 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 20, 2006 14:18:55 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Lys smiled, and shouted back, "I have something for him, a gift from the Earth kingdom." Lys then lifted the top off of one of the stone jars, reveling the large amount of gold and silver inside.

((OOC: BTW, Lys is the only one on the boat....its a small boat.))
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 20, 2006 14:24:58 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 20, 2006 14:24:58 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri scowled at his remark. 'Why does he have all that gold? What does he want with our tribe leader anyways? Did they make a bargain or something?' She thought to herself. She readied herself again, the questions still running through her head.
This user is a guest
ame
Jun 20, 2006 14:29:32 GMT -6

Post by ame on Jun 20, 2006 14:29:32 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kin frowned as well. " What would our leader want with gold and silver?" Kin asked almost raged at the fact that he'd tell her he wanted to give her leader a present. "I dont buy it." She whispered to Kahri. Still scowling at the man she asked again. "What is all that gold and silver for." She readied herself in case he tried to do something foolish.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 20, 2006 14:41:07 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 20, 2006 14:41:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar

"The gold and silver are a gift from the nobles of the Earth Kingdom to the rulers of the northern water tribe," Lys said. "Its not like I am here on a secret mission to assassinate you ruling party."
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 20, 2006 15:11:21 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 20, 2006 15:11:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri nodded to Kin as she whispered to her. Then, she said "How do we know for sure? Besides I think the whole tribe would be notified of Earth Kingdom ships coming into our Tribe". Kahri then thought to herself 'I'm being very rude to this man, I mean he might be telling the truth'. "Well, come into port and I'll have a look, maybe even Kin and Otanko might come as well" she said, looking at Otanko and Kin, waiting for their answers.
This user is a guest
alianne
Jun 20, 2006 19:45:02 GMT -6

Post by alianne on Jun 20, 2006 19:45:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Laulea's ship sliced through the waters towards her home, and she tucked her shuskens deeper within her Kimono. "We are preparing to dock, Princess." Laulea looked at the man. "Then do so, please. And try not to make it rough." He bowed, and returned to the Captain with her orders. Some children on the docks grabbed their parents' clothes, and pointed towards the Princess, and she smiled and gave a slight wave. The parents all bowed, and motioned for their children to do the same. The Princess of the Northern Water Tribe had arrived, and she was nearest to the throne. She would have taken it, if she had a husband. Grimacing at the thought of an arranged marriage, she looked along the coast as they docked, and she stroked the Red-Tailed Hawk on her shoulder, mounting the white Stallion they had presented her to ride through the town for the kingdom. Rideing off of the boat, people lined the streets applauding and bowing, some even cheering at the return of their Princess. She smiled, and waved, and excepted flowers... Such a commotion over her... She tried not to blush, for she hadn't had such attention in years. She rode onto the kingdom, until she saw someone... She caught something about gold for the Leaders of the Northern Water Tribe... Frowning, looked at the commander of her guards, and he looked at her. He had heard it too. Four of her eight guards dismounted, and she did too, and approached this group of people, not paying attention to the rest of their conversation. "Excuse me..." she said kindly. "But I am Princess Laulea of the Northerb Water tribe and I simply picked up on a bit of your conversation. You wish to present gold to the leaders of the Northern Water Tribe. That would be me." She tried to keep the suspiscion out of her face.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 20, 2006 20:18:26 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 20, 2006 20:18:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri backed up from the Princess, trying to keep her eyes from looking at her. She calmed herself from holding onto her canteen so hard, afraid that the Earth Kingdom man with the gold was gonna try something. She stood listening to their conversation, still wondering why this man was here. She then, looked up at one of the Princesses guards. Then, she looked back down, afraid that he might of seen her glance at him. She began fideling with her mothers necklace with nervous fingers.
This user is a guest
alianne
Jun 20, 2006 21:13:12 GMT -6

Post by alianne on Jun 20, 2006 21:13:12 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Laulea took notice of the girl, fideling nervously with her necklace, and smiled. "No need to be nervous, my dear." She looked at the man with "gold", supposedly. "You will give this "gold" to my guards, and they will check it, see if it is truly gold. If not, they will dispose of it and you will be arrested." her voice firm, her eyes flashing... He grandfather would have said she was in one of her moods again.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 20, 2006 21:25:01 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 20, 2006 21:25:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri jumped as she heard the Princess talking about the man probably being arrested. She noticed the type of tone in her voice. She began to feel sorry for the man. 'He could be telling the truth, and having all this said and done to him for nothing' she thought, fideling with her necklace now with sad hands. She glanced at the guard again, looking at his clothing.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 20, 2006 21:33:04 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 20, 2006 21:33:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The man, Lys, brought the ship into port, and allowed the guards to board, and search the gold. He bowed on one knee, and said, "With all dew respect, the gold is real, and i have no ill intentions."
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 20, 2006 21:40:03 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 20, 2006 21:40:03 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri stood and watched as the guards walked up onto his ship, and search the gold. She walked behind one of the guards, then stopped in front of the man. She glanced at his clothing and his hammers strapped to him, then, back to the guards. She then said "I'm sorry that his is happening to you. I'm sorry I didn't trust you before" She said looking down at him on his knee. Guilt started to overcome her.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 20, 2006 21:52:25 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 20, 2006 21:52:25 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
A girl had walked up to Lys and basically said that she was sorry for something she had no control over. “Don’t worry about it, they have every right to be suspicious.” Lys said, with out moving his head from the respectful bowing position.
This user is a guest
Last edit by kahri16: Jun 20, 2006 21:52:50 GMT -6