The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

North Pole Water Tribe

kahri16
Jun 20, 2006 23:21:43 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 20, 2006 23:21:43 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri looked down at the Earth bender, then back up to the guards rummaging through the gold still. Kahri then got on one knee then asked "Where are you from"? She looked at his face, waiting for his reply. Kahri was always curious about everything, and anything.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 20, 2006 23:26:31 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 20, 2006 23:26:31 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"I used to live on a mountain with my grandfather, you wouldn't of herd of it." The man said. Then tilted his head towards her and continued, "But that was a lifetime ago, now i am from.......everywhere."
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 20, 2006 23:32:30 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 20, 2006 23:32:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri smiled a little seeing that he was looking at her. "Well, here is a very good place to live" she said "well, except for now". She pointed at the guards. "The Princess is really nice I've heard" she said looking at her. "I know it's not my place to ask but, why are you here" she asked looking at him once again.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 20, 2006 23:36:49 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 20, 2006 23:36:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Lys smiled and said, "I would have no interest in living here, I am only here to deliver this package, which is not what I usually do, but it pays well."
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 20, 2006 23:46:30 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 20, 2006 23:46:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahris smile dropped. "I've been trying to find a place to go far from here" she said looking away from him. She then said "I only live here because when my parents died, they told me to stay here, untill the fire nation left our little village". She slowly looked up at him, then back to the ground. "I believe they have left already, but me and Ayumi can't even find a place to go, let alone how to travel there" she said watching the guards.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 20, 2006 23:50:11 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 20, 2006 23:50:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"You can go with me if you need to, this is my ship." Lys said and gestured to his small but somewhat ‘grand‘ vessel. He then whispered, " As long as you don’t mind a little pirating...."
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 20, 2006 23:57:11 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 20, 2006 23:57:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri smirked as he said that. "I feel so rude, my name is Kahri" she said, still smirking. She was about to stick her hand out until a thought popped into her head. Ayumi. "Oh I almost forgot, if I go with you, I'll have to take my pet wolf Ayumi with me. Will that be okay" she asked, wincing for his reply.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 21, 2006 0:01:40 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 21, 2006 0:01:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Well, that all depends," Lys stated, "can her survive living on a boat, and is it friendly?"
“And another thing, can you fight?” He asked.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 21, 2006 0:07:23 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 21, 2006 0:07:23 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri started to giggle, then realized that he was being serious. "Of course he is friendly" she said, putting her hand to her mouth, holding back the giggles. Then she heard him ask her about fighting. "Of course I can fight, heck I was going to go after you before" she said, tapping her water canteen.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 21, 2006 0:10:05 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 21, 2006 0:10:05 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"You wouldn't stand a chance." Lys said to her, He then sat back, and crossed his legs, leaning against one of the jars the gaurds had just searched.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 21, 2006 0:13:25 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 21, 2006 0:13:25 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri pluncked backwards on her butt. She put her hands on the floor. Kahri looked at the man and scolwed. "I wouldn't stand a chance huh" she asked him. She brought her hand up and opened her water canteen. She twirled her index finger near it and a little stream of watre came out. She then pointed her finger at the man, and it flew towards his face.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 21, 2006 0:16:51 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 21, 2006 0:16:51 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Lys quickly grabbed the lid off of the jar he was leaning ageist. He blocked the small stream of water with it. "And that was supposed to do what?" he asked.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 21, 2006 0:22:00 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 21, 2006 0:22:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri folder her arms angrily. She turned her head. "I was just gonna suprise you is all jeesh" she said angrily. She looked at the man again then said "Ah Ha". She pushed her hand out towardds him and made some water shoot out her canteen right at him again.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 21, 2006 0:25:07 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 21, 2006 0:25:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
This time Lys did nothing and let the water hit him in the face. He did nothing to stop it. "Ok, are you happy now," he said.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 21, 2006 0:28:43 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 21, 2006 0:28:43 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri nodded her head up and down. She smiled warmly at him. She then stuck her hand out again, and pulled it back towards her water canteen. All the water that had hit him was now off and flowing back inside the canteen. She closed it then looked at him. "When would we have to go" she asked looking around "Because I would have to pack".
This user is a guest
ame
Jun 21, 2006 6:41:50 GMT -6

Post by ame on Jun 21, 2006 6:41:50 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kin slowly made her way onto the ship. Noticing the princess' arrival she folded her hands and bowed respectfully. "It's good to see you return in good health, princess." Kin smiled respectfully. Even Kin, being a trouble-maker, knew what respect and honor was. She had been taught to respect those higher than her and the elderly. Kin walked over to Kahri. Overhearing a part of their conversation. "If you'll be leaving, I hope you dont drowned." Kin joked. "Your not so bad, I hope you find what your looking for, whatever it is." Kin almost choked in her head. She never sounded so serious or so un-joking before, but it was a loss of a new friend, surely, though she'd see her again. Kin walked back over to where the guards, and the princess stood and watched to make sure she didn't catch anything suspicious.
This user is a guest
alianne
Jun 21, 2006 8:19:46 GMT -6

Post by alianne on Jun 21, 2006 8:19:46 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
She smiled at the girl, and nodded. "Thank you." The guards looked up. "We've checked everything. There's no poison, no fools gold, it's all real." The Princess nodded to the Earthbender. "We thank your kingdom for sending us gold through these hard times. We wish you the best of luck." Chuttuval gave a light cree, and her guards each took a bag of gold in hand and mounted their horses. She smiled at the group, and then mounted her own stallion and began to ride away, although she was itching to show the Earthbender her skill. This entire place was ice, and he wouldn't have any earth to protect him. Smiling at the thought, she galloped on, wondering what her grandfather would say to her arrival.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 21, 2006 8:44:18 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 21, 2006 8:44:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kahri smiled as kin said she hoped that Kahri would be able to find what ever she was looking for. She began to feel sorry that she was gonna leave her new friend beheind. She ran up to kin and said "I know how you wanted to go far away from here. Maybe you could come with us"? She put one of her arms behind her and grabbed her other arm by her side. She looked up at her waiting for what she would say.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 21, 2006 9:52:31 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 21, 2006 9:52:31 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Lys saw Kohri go over to one of the other water benders and start talking to them. "I leave in one hour," He shouted after her, "If you don’t show up, I will leave without you."

Then he thought to himself, "Well thats one way to get rid of a lot of evidence."
This user is a guest
Last edit by lys: Jun 21, 2006 9:58:17 GMT -6
kahri16
Jun 21, 2006 10:03:13 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 21, 2006 10:03:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
As The earth kingdom man yelled "I leave in an hour. If you don't show up I will leave without you" at her she turned and looked at him, and nodded. "I'm sorry Kin, but this is my only chance to finally go somwheres far from here" she looked at kin with sad eyes. "Wait here I'll be right back" she said touching Kins shoulder, then running to her small hut. "I'll be right back" She yelled waving her hand behind her.
This user is a guest