The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Gaoling

roax
Mar 13, 2007 5:39:52 GMT -6

Post by roax on Mar 13, 2007 5:39:52 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kuroda nodded as he listened to Nia, having felt Nia lean on him. It most have been nice he thoght quietly to himself. He thought about Nia's question for a few seconds and then replied "I guess it would be fine Nia, but only for a short while, you really need to get your rest tonight, due to all the walking we did to get here." All he really wanted right now was for Nia to rest, but if she wanted to waterbend, and it would make her happpy, he would let her.
This user is a guest
saami
Mar 16, 2007 9:08:19 GMT -6

Post by saami on Mar 16, 2007 9:08:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Nia smiled and looked back at Kuroda. Her waterskin was still in her hand as she slowly broke away from Kuroda. She opened the waterskin and bended some of the water out. "I normally do this at a lake or something. But that was back when I had to sleep on a rock." She said with a small laugh. The water was only a small stream and it swirled around her hand. Of course the advantage of bending outside, was that the girl didn't have to worry about wasting water. And she could practice attacks. But for now, she would just work with moving the water and defending herself.

Nia adjusted her feet into a defensive stance. With her palm facing outward, Nia began moving the water in a slow and steady stream in front of her. This was a simple and basic move; one of the firsts she had learned in secrecy. This move was easy to maintain and didn't require as much attention as the larger moves. So she looked up at Kuroda and grinned. "So what do you think? If we were outside, I would be able to show you better moves."
This user is a guest
roax
Mar 16, 2007 11:25:41 GMT -6

Post by roax on Mar 16, 2007 11:25:41 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"I know Nia, but this is all we have right now so we will have to live with it. And what do you mean you had to live on a rock" Kuroda said puzzled. Kuroda watched as Nia bended the water. He enjoyed it, and at the same time was slightly saddened by it, knowing that he couldn't do things like that because all of his weapons only brought pain, never joy. When NIa finsihed he got up and walked over to her and gave her a light kiss on the cheek.

After a few seconds he said "that was great, but I'll live with that small, yet magnifecent show for now, and we'll save the bigger one for tommorrow when we actually have a lake or pond near by, but right now it's time for us to get some rest, we have a long day ahead of us, looking for a teacher for you." WHen he finished speaking, he wrapped his arm around NIa and walked her over to the bed and once he got there, with his free hand, toke the cover off it and said I'll sleep on the side by my bag, and you can sleep on the side with your bag."
This user is a guest
saami
Mar 17, 2007 13:04:43 GMT -6

Post by saami on Mar 17, 2007 13:04:43 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Nia yawned sleepily. Kuroda was right. It was time for bed. The water swirled around her arm before she pushed back into the water back into the skin. "I'll practice tomorrow. If we can find a lake or something..." she said with another small yawn. She smiled softly when Kuroda put his arm around her. It was soothing and felt nice.

Once the cover was turned down, she crawled onto her side of the bed and pulled the covers up. "Good night, Kuro..." she said softly before closing her eyes and drifting off into sleep.
This user is a guest
roax
Mar 17, 2007 13:40:10 GMT -6

Post by roax on Mar 17, 2007 13:40:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kuroda got into the bed, on his respective side and "good night Nia." After a few seconds he said, hoping she was still awake, "if you need anything in the middle of the night just shake me, and I'll do whatever you need me to do." Once he said that, he turned in the bed to face Nia and smiled slightly as he stared at her face hoping he coudld drift away to sleep with that beautiful image in his eyes.
This user is a guest
saami
Mar 19, 2007 17:18:55 GMT -6

Post by saami on Mar 19, 2007 17:18:55 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
((Gonna do a time jump to morning kay))

The morning sun was so bright and struck Nia's face. She groaned and squinted her eyes. "No not the sun..." she whined. She sat up and glanced at Kuroda. "Good morning, Kuro..." she whispered. She didn't want to disturb him so she got up carefully. Picking up her waterskin, she bended some of the water and splashed it on her face to help her wake up.

Nia moved toward the bathroom and leaned on the counter, staring at her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes still looked so tired. Mornings were not the best time of day for her. She moved back toward her side of the bed and fished out some fresh clothes. While she had some time to herself, she was going to shower and get dressed so she and Kuroda could start their morning.
This user is a guest
Last edit by saami: Mar 19, 2007 17:19:12 GMT -6
roax
Mar 20, 2007 5:56:55 GMT -6

Post by roax on Mar 20, 2007 5:56:55 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
When Kuroda woke up, he didn't see Nia in the bed so he suspected that she had already gotten out of bed and was probably changing, or taking a shower or something of that sort. He got out of bed and stood up and began stretching. When he finished stretching he opened up his bag, and toke new clothes out and changed quietly. When he finished changing he went to the bathroom door, knocked on it and said "so you know Nia, I'm done changing, when you come out be prepared to leave to get some breakfast."
This user is a guest
saami
Mar 21, 2007 16:04:57 GMT -6

Post by saami on Mar 21, 2007 16:04:57 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Nia had just stepped out of the shower when she heard Kuroda knocking on the door. "I'll be out in a minute, Kuro." she said, drying off quickly and began wrapping her wraps around her. She lifted her kimono and tied it around her. Kuroda's voice was coming through the door and he made mention something about breakfast. At that moment, Nia's stomach reminded her that it was empty. Breakfast sounded great!

She opened the door and stepped out. "Hey, Kuro..." she said with a grin. Her hair was still wet and she combed her fingers through it before braiding it pushing the long braid behind her. "Just let me get my boots on and we can go, okay?" she said with a large grin.
This user is a guest
roax
Mar 21, 2007 16:09:30 GMT -6

Post by roax on Mar 21, 2007 16:09:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kuroda waited as Nia was inside the bathroom. When she came out he smiled and said "okay thats fine." After he said that he walked over to Nia and planted a soft kiss on her cheek and asked "do you still not beleive me about me liking you?" After he asked he that he sat on the bed and waited for an answer from his question and waited for Nia to put her boots on so they could leave for breakfast. Hope she finally believes me Kuroda thought, worried, to himself.
This user is a guest
saami
Mar 24, 2007 17:57:23 GMT -6

Post by saami on Mar 24, 2007 17:57:23 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Nia's cheeks blushed a bright red when she felt Kuroda's lips kiss her cheek. Why did he do that? her mind thought questioningly. Maybe he really did like her...He certainly wouldn't have kissed her if he didn't. She lowered her head and spoke in a shy and embarrassed voice. "I believe you Kuro..." she said.

She sat down on the bed and quickly pulled on her boots. She turned toward him, her cheeks still bright red. "You ready to go?" she asked, trying not to sound nervous.
This user is a guest
roax
Mar 24, 2007 18:02:23 GMT -6

Post by roax on Mar 24, 2007 18:02:23 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Thank you," Kuroda said, "for finally believing me." Kuroda sat quietly watching Nia put on her boots and when he saw they were on, he got up bringing Nia up with him. When he heard Nia ask if he was ready he quickly replied, "yes, I am let's go." When he finished saying that, he grabbed Nia's hand and started leading her out of the room, and to a restraunt he had seen the day before.
This user is a guest
saami
Mar 27, 2007 13:13:28 GMT -6

Post by saami on Mar 27, 2007 13:13:28 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Nia allowed Kuroda to lead as her mind was still in a daze from the kiss. Granted, it was a harmless kiss on the cheek. But it was still a kiss nonetheless. And from Kuroda...she hadn't expected it at all. She hadn't expected him to kiss her. He his hand held on to hers and she looked down at their hands.

The waterbender's mind still couldn't quite process why Kuroda had kissed her. But she wouldn't worry about it now. For now, she'd just enjoy their time together and if the kiss came up again, that's when she'd think about it.
This user is a guest
roax
Mar 27, 2007 14:37:54 GMT -6

Post by roax on Mar 27, 2007 14:37:54 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
As Kuroda was leading the way to the place he had found yesterday, turned back for a few seconds and noticed that it seemed as if the kiss he had given her had been a bit too much. He knew he shouldn't have donw, but he still did, wanting so much for Nia to believe him. Once they had reached the restraunt, he stopped and turned around letting go of NIa's hand.

After a few seconds of just standing there he said "I'm sorry for having given you the kiss Nia, I know now that I shouldn't have done that, but I have my reasons why I had to, and if you could, could you possibly forgive for having doine so. I know me having given you that kiss most likely makes you feel uncomfertable, and I'm sorry for that."

Once he finished speaking he opened that door to the restraunt, and once again, toke Nia's hand and then entered the restraunt. Once he was inside, he asked one of the people for a table for two, and he heard that there would be a ten mintue wait so he nodded and waited standing beside Nia, waiting for a reply from her.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Mar 31, 2007 14:13:11 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
The man didn't have time to react. He was good. Before he knew it, he was on his back, staring up at the younger man with the scar on his face. He glared at him, and slowly got up, silently cursing the other man as he glared at him, right as the soliders showed up to see what the commotion was all about. "What's going on?" One of the soliders asked, looking at what was going on.

Karena immediately went to Zuko's side, handing him the baby, and keeping the stuff she had bought in one hand, while she grabbed his arm with the other. "That man is a menace," she told the soliders, her voice seething with anger. "He accused us of being Fire Nation." She scoffed, prepared to lie convincingly. "How ridiculous." She sounded insulted, and she seemed to be seething with anger. "Obviously he's demented, and confusing us with someone else." She gave a light, cruel laugh. "Maybe I have a twin in the Fire Nation that looks just like me. Maybe we both do." She looked at Zuko, shaking her head as she laughed rather convincingly. "Imagine that, love?"

She looked at the lead that had spoken first., leaning on Zuko as she spoke. "My husband was only protecting me and our honor, because I cannot defend myself." She gestured the baby, and her face softened as she turned her gaze back to the solider. "We're just a young, poor couple travelling with our elderly uncle. I just gave birth last week, and we needed a place to stay so I could recooperate." She looked back at the man that had just gotten beaten by Zuko. "This man tried to provoke me. I can't imagine what would have happened to me if my husband hadn't seen what was going on and come over to protect me." She looked back at the solider. "Surely you're not going to allow him to get away with this."

Karena was suprised at herself. She had never really considered herself much of a liar, but she had done rather well just now. She had been very convicing, or so she thought. Of course, her hanging on Zuko attributed to her weakness and unable to defend herself, and anyone with half a brain could look at the baby and see it was a newborn. She only hoped the soliders bought her lies. She had felt she was convicing. It's not as if I can leave... She thought to herself. I'm too weak right now. I need to stay in once place for a few more weeks before I can travel again. I need to rest.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Mar 31, 2007 14:15:58 GMT -6
Anonymous
Apr 2, 2007 13:23:12 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Apr 2, 2007 13:23:12 GMT -6

A strange marching noise was picked up by the Banished Prince, his golden eyes then caught the sight of a small group of soldiers headed his way. Their green and yellow armor glowed with the brilliant reflection of the sun; their large helmets proudly displayed the Earth Kingdom insignia to the world, and their brandished spears reflected the sunlight in an attempt to calm down any disturbance.

Zuko wasn’t a fool, if he kept on fighting he would surely be found out, along with that the soldiers also proved to be a deterrent to his temper. Why continue fighting? If his accuser went on then he would be seen as a fool. With that in mind Zuko retreated back to Karena’s side. Once there he felt her force Nikuro’s carrier onto him, Zuko graciously accepted the carrier and gripped it caringly, trying to seem like a gentle man. His eyes examined each soldier a total of seven appeared, each one standing proudly. Those who could bend held no weapon, they didn’t need any if it was at their feet, and those without this skill brandished a shiny spear.

A couple of spears were basically at his face and if Zuko wasn’t repressing his anger he would have lashed out and forced them to put them away, But he couldn’t. Good they finally came, Zuko thought as his golden eyes followed Karena. She could handle this she had to.

This user is a former member
saami
Apr 4, 2007 19:58:16 GMT -6

Post by saami on Apr 4, 2007 19:58:16 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Nia's head snapped up and she gave Kuroda a curious look. Why was he apologizing? He had no reason to. He hadn't done anything wrong. She actually liked the kiss. "I liked the kiss, Kuro...I was just surprised and a little embarrassed. I wasn't expecting it..." she explained as he led her inside the building.

She sighed softly and bounced on the balls of her feet as she waited for a table to become available for the two of them. She glanced up at Kuroda and smiled. "I really did like it." she said. It was more for her reassurance than for his.
This user is a guest
roax
Apr 5, 2007 5:55:21 GMT -6

Post by roax on Apr 5, 2007 5:55:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kuroda smiled when he heard it was okay. When he had first seen Nia's expression when he kissed her, it had seemed as if it wasn't alright, but if Nia said it was, then he would believe. "Okay Nia" Kuroda said, "I believe you, but you should get used to it, I'll probably be giving you more now that you know that I like you." Kuroda then gave Nia a kiss on her cheek and said, "like that."

Kuroda laughed slightly at himself, not really knowing why he had just laughed, but knew he should at that moment. He found all of this things very new to him, but he liked them, smiling, laughing, giving hugs and kisses, they all felt right to him in a way.
This user is a guest
saami
Apr 12, 2007 6:35:57 GMT -6

Post by saami on Apr 12, 2007 6:35:57 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
((Sorry for the lateness, hard to keep up with all these rps ^_^))

Nia's face turned beet red as she saw Kuroda smile at her. She grinned playfully and bounced up and down a bit. They were still waiting and she turned her head to peer into the dining area. "Gee...this place must be good look how full it is..." She said, pointing to the dining area.

Kuroda had caught her by surprise once again when she heard him speak. So he was going to continue this...It would be nice to have a little warning though. Her face reddened as Kuroda kissed her again. She smiled bashfully and lowered her head. She wasn't getting anywhere. It was as simple as that. Looking up at Kuroda she smiled, "You're gonna keep surprising me aren't you?"
This user is a guest
Last edit by saami: Apr 12, 2007 6:36:17 GMT -6
roax
Apr 12, 2007 6:41:37 GMT -6

Post by roax on Apr 12, 2007 6:41:37 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: It's no problem, just make sure to keep up at least.

Kuroda looked at Nia smiling and replied, "yeah it must really be, I hope it's worth the wait." Kuroda hugged NIa tightly laughing softly at her, but actually enjoing himself for once, which was something he hadn't done in a very long time.

When he heard Nia say that he would keep surprising her he said, "you bet I am, unless that is, you can somehow start predicting when ever I'm going to give you kiss, which I igly doubt you'll be able to do. But so you know, I'll jsut keep the kisses small, for now, and I'll wait a bit before, actually kissing you, okay?"
This user is a guest
saami
Apr 17, 2007 13:21:46 GMT -6

Post by saami on Apr 17, 2007 13:21:46 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Nia continued to bounce up and down on her feet to hide the fact that butterflies were fluttering nervously in her stomach. She looked around the room, hoping to find some sort of waitress or something. But no seemed to be heading their way.

Glancing at Kuroda, the waterbender sighed softly. She couldn't help but wonder if she was doing the right thing by remaining with Kuroda. She knew she liked him. A lot. And she knew he liked her too (At least that was what he claimed.) She wasn't sure what to think anymore. She wanted to stay with Kuroda... but would that put a hinderance on her mastering her bending? Because she wanted nothing more than to be a master bender. But what if she had to choose between Kuroda and her bending? That was a choice she wasn't sure she could make.
This user is a guest