The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Fire Nation Navy Shipyard

kieda
Jun 26, 2006 18:47:47 GMT -6

Post by kieda on Jun 26, 2006 18:47:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Ooc: nah, we can both control them, they’re just a temporary distraction
and you can also say when the dynamite explodes, as it'll once again distract the mindless npcs XD

Kazenbai made a face at the rather…brutal way these pirates delt with the firenation soldiers. No matter. They were practically doing his job for him anyway.

After the first two idiots were killed, a bunch more began to run in the direction of Lys and his crew. Kazenbai laughed lightly and began to pull bundles of dynamite out of a bag on his shoulder. Unwrapping them carefully and placing them under three ships with a connecting thread line, the Galgori whistled to himself and stepped back to admire his work.

“hmm..perhaps I should do those men a favor for distracting them” he said to himself. “Nah…”

Kazenbai lit a firestick and touched it to the white thread that trailed between the dynamite bundles. The thread caught and began to hiss.

Kaze ran away from the ships, ducking behind a large rock with his hands behind his head as a basic protectice maneuver. His precision and timing told him that it was just ten seconds before the explosives went off.
This user is a guest
Last edit by kieda: Jun 27, 2006 12:48:49 GMT -6
lys
Jun 26, 2006 18:59:28 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 26, 2006 18:59:28 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
As Kwik turned to engage the soldier, Lys saw a man placing something under all of the boats. He then saw the man light something. Kwik was already in the middle of a group of soldiers, stabbing, punching, and ripping peoples heads off. Lys called him back, and they both ran along there dock, as the boat they had commandeered, They jumped to the boat, as the dynamite exploded, sending wooden splinters flying everywhere, and killing the soldiers. Lys ordered his men to sail the ship back, to confirm the soldiers were dead.

"I can't believe we actually made it." Kwik said.

"Of course we did," Lys answered, patting his friend on the back, "But no fire nation scum deserved to live, that’s why we are going back."
This user is a guest
kieda
Jun 26, 2006 19:09:55 GMT -6

Post by kieda on Jun 26, 2006 19:09:55 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kazenbai smirked, standing up and patting down his long black hair, looking around to see his masterpiece. Three ships completely destroyed, still up in flames. Shrapnel damage on at least five other ships. At least forty men dead.
All in a day’s work.

Kazenbai watched the flames with a happy light in his eyes, before walking over to the dead bodies by the docks. People in the area who were alive were rapidly fleeing in case of another attack, or checking to see if any of the men were still alive.
Well that was fun. Unfortunately now I’m bored. Hm…wonder if those pirates are still alive.

Apparently they were. And a miraculous thing it was. At least he hadn’t killed any non-benders, so far as he knew. It would’ve been a pity to waste undeserving lives.

“Look! There he is! I saw him do it!”A few men were running towards him angrily.

Eh…didn’t see that one coming.

Kazenbai reached into his robes and pulled out a smoke bomb, throwing it upwards. It went off and covered him in blue smoke, giving him time to run in another direction.
Where to go now…
This user is a guest
Last edit by kieda: Jun 26, 2006 19:12:38 GMT -6
kahri16
Jun 26, 2006 19:26:31 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 26, 2006 19:26:31 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Miharu turned around just in time to see a couple of ships totally destroyed. "What went on here" she said cooly to herself. She started to walk towards something that confused her: Blue smoke. 'What is that' she asked herself, walking up closer to it. Just then, a guy ran into her. She grabbed out her dagger and scowled at the guy. "Did you do all this" she asked forcefully, teeth clenching. A standed hair fell out from its neat braid. Both of her eyes fixated on it. Miharu looked at the boy with fire in her eyes. 'That boy doesn't know who he's messing with' she thought to herself. She put the dagger away, then, pulled out her katana, and pointed it at the guy. "Answer me" she yelled.
This user is a guest
kieda
Jun 26, 2006 19:39:27 GMT -6

Post by kieda on Jun 26, 2006 19:39:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kazenbai raised his eyebrows, a shocked but nonetheless amused expression on his face. This little chicket thought some pointy weapon and a rough voice would frighten him?
”Yes” he said matter-of-factly, the cheeriness not vanishing from his voice. “Yes I did.”
Kazenbai smiled and brushed his long black hair out of his face.
“Does that bother you? Because if it does, I’m awfully sorry.” He shot her a look that said he indeed, was sorry if he offended her.
”But it had to be done.”
It was true. Not just for the Golgari was what he did a good thing, but for other nations as well. For him. This girl didn't know who she was messing with. He was at least two years older than her and much bigger, not to mention chock full of explosives. Plus...he'd had his fare share of weapons training, he knew how to avoid a blade if it came to that.
This user is a guest
Last edit by kieda: Jun 27, 2006 12:51:16 GMT -6
kahri16
Jun 26, 2006 20:42:26 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 26, 2006 20:42:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Miharu lowered her weapon and offered a hand. "I'm impressed" she said, smirking at him. She returned her katana to its sheath. Miharu had never seen so many ships be destroyed by only one person. "So, what are you doing here, in a place like this" she asked looking at him, now calm. She started to replace the standed hair back into its original place.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 26, 2006 22:54:02 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 26, 2006 22:54:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"It looks like they are all dead sir," Kwik said.

"Good, Set sail." Lys said.

"Where to?" asked one of the pirates.

The northern water tribe, that is were we will rendezvous with 'The Citadel'." Lys said. Hopefully they would be friendly, considering all the gold he had recently given them.

The stolen fire nation ship sailed away, in the night, heading strait north.
This user is a guest
kieda
Jun 27, 2006 11:51:34 GMT -6

Post by kieda on Jun 27, 2006 11:51:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
“blowing up ships” he said obviously. “Restocking on gunpowder…no place better than the firenation to buy power you’re going to use against it later. Speaking of which-“ Kazenbai gestured to the confused firenation soldiers, “I’m not sure it’s safe for me to hang out here too much longer. I’m not sure my ‘friends’ would appreciate it very much.”
Kaze chuckled, holding out his hand in polite introduction. “My name is Kazenbai. It is an pleasure to meet you.”
The Golgari’s grey eyes lit up and he smiled charmingly.
”Though I’m unsure of your trustworthiness. Please, why don’t you tell me what you are doing here? Not many ladies in the firenation capital…”
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 27, 2006 16:33:17 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 27, 2006 16:33:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Miharu took her hand back and placed it on her hip. "Many guy's wouldn't consider me a 'lady'. I don't have the proper etiquette to be labled as one" she said smiling. She started drumming her fingers on her katanas handle, watching the fire nation men. "Well, what I am doing here is none of your business. But, seeing how you like destroying their things, I will tell you a bit. I am a Galgori, and I'm here on a certain 'Mission', I guess you could say" she said, grinning devilishly.
This user is a guest
kieda
Jun 27, 2006 17:03:33 GMT -6

Post by kieda on Jun 27, 2006 17:03:33 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kazenbai raised an eyebrow.
”So…you are Golgari. Hn…irresponsible to state such a title to a stranger. Especially when they could be your enemy.” Kazenbai grinned.
”But I think I could figure out your ‘mission’ anyway. An assassination, a sabotage of benders…I doubt you’re into heavy damage, but then again, I’ve been wrong before.”
The long-haired man smiled again, before waving.
”Well, if that’s it, perhaps I should let you get on with your mission. I’m meeting up with an old friend later…I doubt she’d like it if I’m late.”
Cuz she’s crazy.
Not that I’m normal or anything…

Without further adeu, Kazenbai bowed to Miharu, long black hair sheildings his light eyes.
A second later, a smoke bomb behind his back had activated and he was gone, running towards the firenation capital.
This user is a guest
Last edit by kieda: Jun 27, 2006 19:30:36 GMT -6
kahri16
Jun 28, 2006 19:15:17 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 28, 2006 19:15:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Miharu waved her hands in the smoke, trying to see her way through it. 'Maybe it was a stupid thing to state that to a stranger' she thought to herself. "Hmm" she said as she began walking again, the smoke was now just clearing up.
This user is a guest
shamo
Jun 29, 2006 1:59:54 GMT -6

Post by shamo on Jun 29, 2006 1:59:54 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Shamo bumped into a girl with a guy beside her and fell over. "uh...sorry, uh, i just um... sorry" he said looking very shy and jitterry. He looked from one to the other sheepishly as he decided to back away and stood up.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 29, 2006 9:19:02 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 29, 2006 9:19:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Hey, are you okay" Miharu asked, offering him a hand. She noticed that he was acting weird.
This user is a guest
shamo
Jun 29, 2006 22:05:32 GMT -6

Post by shamo on Jun 29, 2006 22:05:32 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Uh sorry... I just uh..." It was painfully obvious that Shamo was shy. He extended his hand "Uh.. Hi i'm Shamo the earthbender. Oh CRAP! You aren't fire nation are you? I cant beleive i just said that. Whoops, i mean sorry, uh." He sighed and fell back on his but running his hand through his hair.
This user is a guest
tyrande
Jul 16, 2006 12:44:50 GMT -6

Post by tyrande on Jul 16, 2006 12:44:50 GMT -6

Guest Avatar

Miae slowly walked down the streets away from her ship. She heard a huge explosion in the distance. "What the hell!" She shouted. She motioned for Tyrande to follow her. What now. I just got away from explosions! Miae shouted in her head as she ran to the sound of the explosion. She stopped as she saw the cause.

Tyrande was close behind Miae once she heard the loud explosion in her ear. She stopped dead as she saw dead soilders and a blown up ship. She was about to speak, but was silenced by Miae. She gruffed and looked at the man that seemed to be the cause. No more death! No more! Tyrande thought as she glanced at a dead soilder. She slowly brought up some water and readied herself.

OOC: Sorry for wait Keida, you said I could :P
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jul 18, 2006 20:28:28 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jul 18, 2006 20:28:28 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Miharu smiled a bit and reached down to grab his hand to help him up. "So, please, tell me why you of all people are here. I mean, it's the firenation. Not many people from outside nations come here" she said cooly. She noticed that he was acting very nervous.
This user is a guest
rikuslife
Jul 20, 2006 20:00:04 GMT -6

Post by rikuslife on Jul 20, 2006 20:00:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Riku suddenly hopped on the boat but quietly. "Finnaly my big chance, when they hear I sunk this ship I will be on the news paper,and Toph will hear about me,SWEET!"He grinned. Then he suddenly heared foot steps coming down. Riku then hid behind the wall and then the last one came through and Riku quickly grabbed a shovel then he put it out of wall and it hits the guy's head. "Fire nation this."He said putting his clothes and putting on fire nation cloth. Then he went on top of the ship.
This user is a guest
shamo
Jul 24, 2006 19:48:07 GMT -6

Post by shamo on Jul 24, 2006 19:48:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Uh well i'm a lost soul at the, uh ,moment, i'm, uh, just sorta wandering. I go where the wind takes me"
he smiled,
"But please dont tell ant firenation people i'm here or galgori, i almost got killed by one of them once, please..."
He dusted himself off and extended his hand,
"Shamo pleased to meet you. And you are?"
he said smiling.
This user is a guest
genshuku
Aug 4, 2006 20:56:42 GMT -6

Post by genshuku on Aug 4, 2006 20:56:42 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Genshuku walked onto the shipyard slowly and quietly. He was looking for a way to get out of the fire nation and to the Earth Kingdom. There he would begin to track down the man who killed his father. He then found two soldiers walking by and asked them when the next ship out of the fire nation was. They quickly replied, "In a few hours kid. Why?" "No reason. I'd rather not say." Gen replied. "Eh, just don't do anything stupid ya?" said the other soldiers. Gen then nodded and bowed to the soldiers and went to find the ship they talked about.

He soon found the ship and boarded. It wasn't the most beautiful ship ever built but it would do just fine. There were a few soldiers running about and there was an old man sipping tea on the deck. Genshuku slowly walked over to the man and said, "Sir, are you the captain of this ship?" The old man didn't even look up but replied, "Yes and I guess you want to travel on it." Genshuku was surprised at the old man's perceptiveness and said apathetically, "Yes sir. I also wish to find a firebending master in order to become more skilled at firebending and sword wielding." Finally the old man turned his head at Genshuku's words and sarcastically said, "You do? I guess I could train your skills but don't expect me to go easy on you." Genshuku smirked and said, "Thank you...master" This was the first time in a while that Genshuku smiled. Ever since his father died, he rarely smiled with true expression. "Good, I will alert the lieutenant on board of your traveling with us. I will take you to your room afterwords. Just remain on the deck until then." Genshuku nodded signaling he understood and watched as the old man got up and went to the bridge to alert the lieutenant. Finally a master. he thought as he waited for the old man to return and begin Genshuku's training.
This user is a guest
Last edit by kieda: Aug 6, 2006 19:44:52 GMT -6
kgal
Aug 9, 2006 16:39:05 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Aug 9, 2006 16:39:05 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
((I don't really know what's going on, but I'll join anyway. If anyone notices this, good for them. Let's say this...))

Fu-Ling stood atop the top of a cliff, hundreds of feet above the shore of the port. Before her was the whole navy fleet, ready to... stay docked. She watched carefully, her hazel, almond-shaped eyes peering out. Her hair (which the top part was in a bun, making the rest of her hair fall to her mid-back) and her red kimono fluttered in the breeze, which was intensified because of how high up she was.

Fu-Ling closed her eyes and smelled the scent that the wind carried. Blood from a fight, a few miles away. A cut stem of a plant, carelessly cut by a hatchet. The scent of earthbenders and waterbenders. And above all, there was the distinct smell of firebenders, and the rusting metal on their ships. The Fire Nation Navy Shipyard lay before her, within her grasp.

San slowly creeped through the corridors of a small ship. She was glad that there was that tarp there, to cover the female stowaway. The ugly earthbender slipped out and closed the heavy iron door gently, letting the lock click.

She breathed a sigh of relief and turned around, only to find herself face-to-face with a spear-wielding firebender.

"Now what are you doing here?" he rasped, and San immediately knew that she was in big trouble.
This user is a guest