The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Fire Nation Navy Shipyard

mmmporcupine
Jan 1, 2006 1:36:27 GMT -6

Post by mmmporcupine on Jan 1, 2006 1:36:27 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
*After hearing about a Firbender's orders about heading south, Kaide sneaks aboard the Fire Navy ship and hides in the vents.*
This user is a guest
deyna
Jan 1, 2006 1:38:50 GMT -6

Post by deyna on Jan 1, 2006 1:38:50 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: I am the Firebender heading south so Kaide snuck aboard my ship if anyone does not know. Sry had to say that.
This user is a guest
Last edit by deyna: Jan 1, 2006 1:39:07 GMT -6
mmmporcupine
Jan 1, 2006 12:31:15 GMT -6

Post by mmmporcupine on Jan 1, 2006 12:31:15 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC:Oh yeah is it ok if i just join out of the wild blue in this tread?
This user is a guest
zekvax
Jan 1, 2006 21:54:42 GMT -6

Post by zekvax on Jan 1, 2006 21:54:42 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
((Go ahead. I don't think it matters. I sometimes do.))
Watching the ship leave the port, Zekvax sat in his on raft catching fish. "Another ship leaves to conquer. Ahh.....The story is always the same. It doesn't matter who the Fire Nation commador is. It's always the same." Muttering to himself, he continued fishing.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Jan 1, 2006 21:58:54 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
OOC: It does not matter at all, but for future refrence, do not put * *'s when you RP, but instead type it out as a story.
This user is Mod
deyna
Jan 2, 2006 16:49:14 GMT -6

Post by deyna on Jan 2, 2006 16:49:14 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: All right.
This user is a guest
zekvax
Jan 3, 2006 16:53:01 GMT -6

Post by zekvax on Jan 3, 2006 16:53:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Hmmmm.......Maybe I should intervene." Forming a fairly large tentacle, Zekvax shattered the raft he was on. After jumoing in the water, he dove under and began to swim towards the ship, using the sea water to increase his speed. After reaching it, he surfaced at the back of the ship, he used the water to raise himself high enough to reach the rails. When he swung over, he searched immediately for a fire nation troop or squadron, but found none.He was beginning to walk into the inside of the ship, when he heard footsteps. Hiding off to the side, he saw it was just a single guard, doing his rounds. Sneaking up behind him, he put his arms around his neck, gathered up sea water, and broke his neck. After stripping it of armor and weapons, he threw it out to sea with the water, and put on the armor.
This user is a guest
deyna
Jan 3, 2006 19:14:07 GMT -6

Post by deyna on Jan 3, 2006 19:14:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: Cool a new player. Post in Fire Nation Waters to continue. Sry should have posted that.
This user is a guest
taedxoa
Jan 18, 2006 14:11:04 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Jan 18, 2006 14:11:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: As in the Fire Nation capital, to avoid any confusion, I am now posting as Kisho, rather than as Taed who was here earlier.

Back at the shipyard ;)...

Kisho walked down the docks from where he had spoken with the Fire Nation commander. "Hello? Is anyone here that could help me?" His age once again began to pick up with him and he leaned over his staff, coughing for a moment. "I'm looking for information about a young firebender," he tried again. "Is anyone here could assist me?"

Nobody seemed to be around. The shipyard was deserted. Perhaps it was a kind twist of fate that pointed out a small ship at the end of the dock, able to be commanded by a single person. As Kisho approached it, he closed his eyes and felt something on the wind, almost. The person he sought had indeed left this dock and sailed straight away. Kisho quickly packed his few belongings for the journey and loosed the knots, and sailed away from the dock, out toward the great unknown expanse. The sun had just set.
This user is a guest
Last edit by deyna: Jan 24, 2006 18:14:23 GMT -6
vanessa
Jun 19, 2006 18:34:59 GMT -6

Post by vanessa on Jun 19, 2006 18:34:59 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Su Ming had chills running down her spine. That voice, for some reason, it sounded.....firmilair. Too late anyway, he was gone, or whatever that person was. She tried tracing back to any distant memories of hearing anyone who sounded like that. *Ughh! I can't do this!!! I am too freaked out to even think straight! I can't even begin to remember why I even came here!! Stupid! Stupid!* While she was to busy pounding her self with her fist she didn't realize that there were footsteps coming towards her. She froze, the only reason why she came here was to fight the fire nation and maybe even get revenge on the people. Now that she was here she realized that there were innocent people here too. Not everyone here was bad. She didn't want to hurt them!
She quickly and quietly slipped away from the footsteps. But they began to move faster towards her, slapping on the pavement with a 'thud' She ran and ran, and saw that a ship was near. She had an idea! She ducked under some ropes, slid under a dock and watched her plan unfurl. The person that was following her stopped. Heart thudding against her chest she waited, and the footsteps went away. She waited for a couple more minutes and then slid back out of the dock and climbed onto the ship. In a split second the ship started up, and they were off, whoever else was on the ship with her that is...
This user is a guest
Last edit by deyna: Jun 19, 2006 18:35:50 GMT -6
kahri16
Jun 20, 2006 8:32:37 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 20, 2006 8:32:37 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Miharu was walking on the docks, having some free time on her own. She was staring out onto the water when she saw a person fly by her. Miharu looked over her shoulder to try and see who it was. She just shrugged and kept on walking. Miharu saw a place to sit down, and did so. While sitting down she took off her bag from her shoulder that she was carrying. She then, took out her dagger and began sharpening it, humming softly to herself.
This user is a guest
shamo
Jun 21, 2006 2:16:24 GMT -6

Post by shamo on Jun 21, 2006 2:16:24 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Shamo creeped out of the shop and saw a girl avoid a firebender and creep onto the baot next to her. He frowned, and then jumped onto the baot to see what was going on. A moment later it set off. He cursed his foolishness under his breath and proceeded to look around the ship, carefully.
This user is a guest
vanessa
Jun 22, 2006 22:30:35 GMT -6

Post by vanessa on Jun 22, 2006 22:30:35 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Su Ming spotted a boy, maybe a little older than her, but close to her age. She peered at him to make sure he wasn't part of the firenation, because thats who she was trying to avoid. She let out a quiet "hello?" and waited for an answer.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 26, 2006 17:37:42 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 26, 2006 17:37:42 GMT -6

Guest Avatar

Lys's ship, 'The Citadel' slowed to a stop at the fire nation docks. Lys, Kwik, and several others, exited the ship, while other men, still on 'The Citadel' sailed it away, back to the armada. Lys, Kwik, and the others, slowly walked down the docks, in fire nation disguise, searching for the right ship.
This user is a guest
kahri16
Jun 26, 2006 17:48:23 GMT -6

Post by kahri16 on Jun 26, 2006 17:48:23 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Miharu looked up, wondering who these people where. They looked like they were in disguiese but, Miharu just turned her head and started sharpening once again. She began humming even louder to herself. 'Maybe I should go now and get something to eat' she thought to herself, putting her dagger away, back into its sheath. She stood up and swung the bag over her shoulders. She peered over at the other people, then turned and went in the other direction.
This user is a guest
lys
Jun 26, 2006 17:55:29 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 26, 2006 17:55:29 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Lys saw someone sharpening a knife, and humming. He slowly started to pull the dagger out of his belt, the dagger that had been until recently, stabbed in his stomach. The girl gave him a weird vibe. But she stood up and started to walk away. He eased the dagger back into his belt. He and the men continued to walk along the yard.
This user is a guest
kieda
Jun 26, 2006 18:04:48 GMT -6

Post by kieda on Jun 26, 2006 18:04:48 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kazenbai’s watchful grey eyes surveyed the shipyard with distaste. Not as many firenation flies as he thought there’d be. The Golgari frowned, watching as two people eyed each other suspiciously, both carrying weapons.
This place is boring…could use some fireworks, or smoke bombs of some sort he thought, a grin crossing his face.
He’d faked firebending to get in past the guards, stating he wanted to apply for the army.
As if. Even a Golgari as weak as he wouldn’t lower himself to the ranks of such bending slime.
”hn…” Kazenbai looked at the ship that just pulled in. Didn’t look to be a firenation ship. It’s owner didn’t look to be a bender either. He wouldn’t blow it up unless he was sure.
But what he could do was place some dynamite under the beached ships and blow them to smithereens.
The trick was…how to do it without getting caught.
This user is a guest
Last edit by deyna: Jun 26, 2006 18:05:34 GMT -6
lys
Jun 26, 2006 18:17:09 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 26, 2006 18:17:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Lys and his band of men walked by all of the ships in the yard. As the walked by one of the ships, Lys got some sort of vibe from it, he stopped.
"This is the one we are taking," he said to Kwik, his second in command.

'Damn fire notion, thin they can kill anyone the want, they think they can do whatever they want. Screw them, were taking this ship, another for the armada.' Lys thought.

Kwik order the men to find a way aboard the ship. 'I sure hope Lys knows what he's doing.' Kwik thought.
This user is a guest
kieda
Jun 26, 2006 18:24:34 GMT -6

Post by kieda on Jun 26, 2006 18:24:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kazenbai glanced at the men boarding the firenation ship with a raised eyebrow of amusement.
So they’re pirates…
A smile began to grow on his face as some firenation officers began to walk along the deck towards the ship-thieves.
They would be the perfect distraction for the soldiers while he set up explosives under the ships.

Leaning against a ship next to the one that was being stolen, Kazenbai watched the pirates with amusement.
Can’t wait to see what happens when those stupid benders go after them and leave their ships unwatched…heh…
[/i]
“Hey you! What do you think you’re doing!” shouted an officer at Lys and his men, sprinting down towards the pirates with two furious soldiers.
This user is a guest
Last edit by deyna: Jun 26, 2006 18:25:47 GMT -6
lys
Jun 26, 2006 18:34:49 GMT -6

Post by lys on Jun 26, 2006 18:34:49 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
((OC: Do you want to control most of the actions of the fire nation NPCs?))

Lys looked over and saw the officer and solders. He ordered his men to prepare the ship. He looked over at Kwik, and Kwik winked at him with his good eye. They burst out of there disguises, and Kwik snapped both his whips, catching one of the solders by the ankles, and tripping him. The other whip snaked out and twisted around the other soldiers neck, Kwik yanked hard, and snapped the soldiers neck. Lys threw off his cloak, and grabbed one of his hammers. He swung it, catching the officer in the face, and cracking his skull open.
This user is a guest