The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Fire Nation Navy Shipyard

firedude456
Dec 6, 2005 16:34:21 GMT -6

Post by firedude456 on Dec 6, 2005 16:34:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Zuran walked calmly out of the palace and into the shipyard. He then saw a battle between some of Princess Zula's guards and a man who could bend blue fire. Zuran ran to help out the guards.
This user is a guest
hotaru
Dec 6, 2005 17:05:25 GMT -6

Post by hotaru on Dec 6, 2005 17:05:25 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Setsuka glanced up at the two other people who came from no where, okay..where was all these people comin' from? She sighed, slapping a palm against her forehead before pulling the short-sword from her umbrella-handle. "I didn't feel like fightin' today, oh well.." She muttered, shrugging.
This user is a guest
syri
Dec 6, 2005 19:08:24 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 6, 2005 19:08:24 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Syri quickly stood up and raised his arms with ease.
The movement cause a large wave to rise up and hit the soldiers who fell on their bacxks; but he didnt see Princess Zula among the soaked up soldiers.
This user is a guest
firedude456
Dec 6, 2005 21:23:44 GMT -6

Post by firedude456 on Dec 6, 2005 21:23:44 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Zuran got up from the huge tidel wave that hit him and the other guards. He looked around for the person that caused it. Then he saw a waterbender in a ship. Zuran shot a wave of fire at the waterbender.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 6, 2005 21:29:50 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
OOC: Syri, try to rememeber that your character is only 15 years old. That seems a bit... too powerful for a 15 year old. Katara is unusual because she's so powerful, and not everyone can be that powerful so young. Try to be a bit more realistic from now on.
This user is Mod
taedxoa
Dec 7, 2005 12:57:59 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Dec 7, 2005 12:57:59 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Damn, more people, Taed thought. His blue fire chain now completely surrounding the ship, he looked at the soaked guards and grinned. "Men overboard?" he asked, and then tightened his grip. The fire went THROUGH the ship and inside. Taed took the opportunity to run toward the ship that the waterbenders were on.

Seconds later, the ship exploded from the inside, sending blue-flaming shrapnel everywhere.

Taed jumped over the edge of the dock and onto the ship, bending his knees to absorb the impact. "Get 'er goin, sir! They'll be all over us in seconds!"
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Dec 7, 2005 13:38:54 GMT -6
hotaru
Dec 7, 2005 13:58:21 GMT -6

Post by hotaru on Dec 7, 2005 13:58:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Setsuka narrowed her eyes, raising her arms to block the on-coming bits of twisted metal before glancing over at her troops which happen to be located on another ship just a short distance away. "Get the archers. now." She commanded, as she stepped onto the ship.
This user is a guest
syri
Dec 7, 2005 14:38:22 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 7, 2005 14:38:22 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OoC: Well actually......i was pointing that to on eof the moves i either learned from my dad or the one i read in the scroll.....

Syri ducked to dodge the wave of fire and ran to the controls.
He quickly set the ship on course opposite the direction of the firebenders.
"Guys!They're sending fireballs!"Syri shouted as he saw a red flame whoosh past him.
This user is a guest
firedude456
Dec 7, 2005 23:00:55 GMT -6

Post by firedude456 on Dec 7, 2005 23:00:55 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Zuran saw the ship heading out of the shipyard and he shot more fireballs. That wasn't going to work.Then he thought of a plan. He gathered all the firebenders and told them what to do. The guards got ready until Zuran gave them the signal."Fire!" Zuran shouted and all at once the firebenders shot and formed a huge fireball, heading straight for the ship's engine.
This user is a guest
syri
Dec 8, 2005 7:33:30 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 8, 2005 7:33:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Syri quickly looked baack when he heard a firebender shout.
"Whoa!!"
Syri quickly made a harsh left turn to dodge the fireball.
But the giant fireball had still left a singe on the side.
"Someone! Put out that flame!"
Syri left the control and ran to the firebender's direction.
He started to think of what would his Dad would do.
Then he remembered the move he used to open the Temple before.
It wasn't easy.
It took him a long time to dodge fireballs and to concentrate on the form of the waterbending move.
"He hoisted his hands up, pulled them apart from each other and sent them in the firebender's direction.
The resulting combination cause two torrents of gushing water directly at the soldiers.
Syri went back to the controls; not seeing what the move resulted in.
But he was extremely weak from the move.
He began to close his eyes and started to drop.
"Ohhhhh........"
This user is a guest
taedxoa
Dec 8, 2005 13:06:28 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Dec 8, 2005 13:06:28 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Forest Spirits! They just don't give up!" Taed shot a few of his own fireballs into the air to meet the oncoming attack, and jumped onto the top deck himself to man the controls.

Just one problem, Taed thought to himself, glancing over the panel. I don't know how to work this thing. An inviting lever labelled "Forward" seemed the best choice. Closing his eyes, he shoved it up with little difficulty. The sudden start caused a large amount of water to fly out from behind the ship as it began to head out to sea.
This user is a guest
syri
Dec 8, 2005 13:48:34 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 8, 2005 13:48:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Help me...."
At that Syri just closed his eyes and fell nearby the new steerer of the ship.
He was extremely weak from the move which was weird because he wasn't from the last time he had done it
This user is a guest
firedude456
Dec 8, 2005 19:46:33 GMT -6

Post by firedude456 on Dec 8, 2005 19:46:33 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
The waterbender had hit Zuran and the other guards and the move was extremely effective. One guard nearly drown in the water. It was completly unexpected. After getting up from the attack reinforcements came. The ship was already half way out of sight. "Start up the engines and follow them, quickly!" They took 3 ships and followed the stolen Fire Nation ship. They were quickly gaining up on the stolen ship. Zuran hurried to one of the catapults and shouted,"Fire!" The other two ships heard the command and shot the fire catapults.
This user is a guest
syri
Dec 8, 2005 20:08:08 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 8, 2005 20:08:08 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Syri could barely moved....
He raised his head slightly and said,"Look...out..."
At that, he completely fainted.
This user is a guest
taedxoa
Dec 8, 2005 22:00:25 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Dec 8, 2005 22:00:25 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
"Oh, damn." Taed sighed at the waterbender whose name he still did not know. Then he built up two large fireballs from his fists and directed one toward each catapult shot. "Now what do I do... the waterbender girl!" He snapped his fingers. "She could probably heal this guy... where did she run off to..." He thought about checking belowdecks but thought better of it when he realized that the fire nation ships were gaining still.

OOC: How about we now move this post to Fire Nation Waters?
This user is a guest
syri
Dec 9, 2005 14:11:17 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 9, 2005 14:11:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Syri felt a pain on his side.
He suddenly opened his eyes and looked up to see the man who creates blue fire in front of him.
He got up from the floorboards barely with his hand on his forehead.
"Uhhh...what's going on?"he asked.

OOC: We're going to have to make a few mopre posts for it to make sense of us heading on Fire Nation Waters.
This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Dec 9, 2005 14:13:36 GMT -6
taedxoa
Dec 9, 2005 22:39:12 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Dec 9, 2005 22:39:12 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: Well, Syri, the boat's already away from the docks, and two other ships have been chasing it.... plus I have posted already on Fire Nation Waters... oops :-D...
This user is a guest
etsuko
Dec 9, 2005 23:02:14 GMT -6

Post by etsuko on Dec 9, 2005 23:02:14 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
((oh hey, you guys are here I guess....I'll just read Taed's posts to follow along.....sorry I haven't been posting!!!))
This user is a guest
syri
Dec 10, 2005 13:04:06 GMT -6

Post by syri on Dec 10, 2005 13:04:06 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
OOC: Meant when I wake up and rid of the soldiers when we're far...lol

Syri stared up at the mysterious guy.
This user is a guest
deyna
Dec 31, 2005 23:16:05 GMT -6

Post by deyna on Dec 31, 2005 23:16:05 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
*A smaller Fire Navy ship pulls into port; its crew is extremely nervous. Two soldiers are walking on deck preparing to welcome their new commander.*

Left Soldier: Is it true what they say about him? Did he really beat his old commander in a duel?

Right Soldier: *shrugs* Dunno. But I heard he fought off six Northern Waterbenders.

Left Soldier: *shock crosses his face and his head whirls to face the other soldier* At night!

Right Soldier: *shakes head and chuckles* No, that would be impossible. But still six of them...

*A whistle blows and the two soldiers stop talking immediately. They both look at eachother with scared expressions*

Voice from down below: Captain on ship!

*Men poured from below deck and assembled in rows for inspection and welcome. A figure walks onto deck from down below. He has his hands behind his back. He goes down the line of soldiers and stops in the middle.

Officer: Greetings! I am Captain Deyna...that is Captain to you! I am now the commander of this ship, however, I do not expect respect until I have earned it. Also, I have heard rumors going around about me, but do not believe them. I never faced six Waterbenders...*he smirks* there were only five. Now if we are all prepared, let us set out. Dismissed!

*The soldiers practically flee in every direction to get to their stations. Meanwhile, Deyna's commanding officer walks over to him*

Deyna: *still looking straight ahead* I think that went well don't you?

*The CO looks at him, smiles, and looks in the smae direction Deyna is. The ship pulls out of port and heads out into Fire Nation waters*

OOC: Sorry if this was too long or it is not the correct format. But how I learned to RP is to get as much detail in as possible in short paragraph type things.

This user is a guest
Last edit by taedxoa: Jan 2, 2006 16:58:26 GMT -6