The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Leaving/Returning

kaitokatashi
Aug 6, 2012 8:51:22 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Aug 6, 2012 8:51:22 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well, that seemed like a long few days, but I think I finally have everything straight (for the time being, at least).
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Aug 6, 2012 17:15:12 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 6, 2012 17:15:12 GMT -6

While it's not a leave of absence, I'm just posting in here to say it's likely I'll be slower than usual for a while (: Life has a way of getting busy in August.
This user is a former member
taedxoa
Aug 6, 2012 17:19:18 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Aug 6, 2012 17:19:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm "back" ish. Go raibh maith to everyone who was patient with me — just message me if I'm failing to respond to something that I should have.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Aug 7, 2012 15:00:31 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 7, 2012 15:00:31 GMT -6

Sorry I was away for a couple of days there! This weekend was hectic, and getting ready for college really sucks xP
kgal
Aug 8, 2012 0:30:47 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Aug 8, 2012 0:30:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Okay guys. I know I haven't posted in a long time. I am working on post, but lately these past several weeks have been pretty hectic, including but not limited to having to surprise babysit my niece for a week and getting ready to move back to school.

I will be posting again soon. Thanks for your patience!
This user is a guest
chibicrashey
Aug 12, 2012 6:25:56 GMT -6

Post by chibicrashey on Aug 12, 2012 6:25:56 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
My roommate's being nice enough to let me use her internet connection until I get my own, but...I guess I'm back? I guess...it's time for me to figure out how to get in the swing of things;;;
This user is a guest
Last edit by chibicrashey: Aug 12, 2012 6:32:38 GMT -6
byakko
Aug 12, 2012 21:23:14 GMT -6

Post by byakko on Aug 12, 2012 21:23:14 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey everyone. So I disappeared again without saying anything... But I'm back now, hopefully. I remembered my team's pro-bending match which starts tomorrow, and I can't let them down because of what's been going on with me. The reason for my extended absence is a long, very personal story. It's not quite fully resolved, but my summer semester of classes ended last week so I should have more free time at least. I am very sorry for neglecting all this...
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Aug 14, 2012 22:25:09 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 14, 2012 22:25:09 GMT -6

I'm back from my trip! However, I do have summer homework, auditions and an anime con to get ready for. But if the past proves to be consistent, I'll probably be more active than I think I would have.
Anonymous
Aug 18, 2012 19:59:54 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 18, 2012 19:59:54 GMT -6

not sure anyone will care, but I'm going AWOL from Sunday-Thursday of this upcoming week.

so, ciao, see you all whenever.

~Fukui~
Anonymous
Aug 22, 2012 8:43:32 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 22, 2012 8:43:32 GMT -6

Preparing for my return to college and whatnot this week, and next week I have to begin working. So I apologize if I'm absent from time to time. To my lovely RP partners: Posts will be made, promise [:

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 23, 2012 22:11:00 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
On top of my wifi not picking up well at my house (which makes posting difficult, let me tell you), I have received some rather disappointing news regarding my work situation. It's nothing massively terrible — just a huge bummer — but because of this I need to take some more time off and figure out what other places to apply to / look for potential new places since my current location is temporary.

This goes for Ryari as well, since he and I live together, so I am doubly sorry about the inconvenience! Plus, Ryari works a fair bit, and couple that with derpy internet, and it doesn't leave much room for his posting.

Anyway, I know I've been bleh in activity the past couple of weeks, and I deeply apologise to all of you, especially my RP partners who are on hold. I am still very much inspired for TARP, and I hope to be in a place where I can be active again very soon.

Please feel free to leave me a PM in my inbox if you need anything! I still try to check it about once a day, if 'net cooperates. :]
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 29, 2012 8:45:42 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Tentatively back! Things still aren't great, but it looks like Ryari's job situation is going to stablise a bit more, and I have some breathing room on time at my current location. Hope to get to posting soon!
This user is Mod
kgal
Aug 29, 2012 11:50:16 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Aug 29, 2012 11:50:16 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Again, guys, sorry I've been sort of MIA the last month. If any rp partners would like to message me regarding plotlines and/or new threads, feel free. As of now I'm in the process of having a job which would take up another 12 or so hours a week, but I've just recently posted in the probending match and should be able to get online for a substantial amount of time at least once a day.

Thanks for your patience, and happy roleplaying =]
This user is a guest