The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Leaving/Returning

Post by Gia on May 18, 2012 22:26:41 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
If you're going anywhere or might have unsure access and/or activity, post here. If you're returning from either of the following, also post here. :) Please keep all unnecessary posts to a minimum. Thank you.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on May 24, 2012 22:50:38 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I am leaving tomorrow night for a friend's wedding on Sunday. I will have internet access, but I cannot guarantee how much since I'm there to visit friend and go to her wedding. I will be back sometime on Monday.As I said, I will have internet access there, but I cannot guarantee how much I'll be able to be on. I will answer any PM's as soon as I can, and get completely caught up on anything I missed on Monday when I get back.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 25, 2012 8:39:23 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 25, 2012 8:39:23 GMT -6

Same here, I will be leaving later today, I will have internet access but not enough to contribute anything meaningful. I should return by Sunday evening or afternoon.
This user is a former member

Post by Gia on May 28, 2012 19:56:29 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I'm back. I got sick while on vacation, but I'm back.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 30, 2012 8:14:34 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 30, 2012 8:14:34 GMT -6

I'm back as well, only it took longer to log on because of work.
kgal
Jun 7, 2012 16:04:18 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Jun 7, 2012 16:04:18 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey, guys. Just letting you know, I'm not willfully away, but my internet is not working properly. I can't connect at my house at all right now, and until it's fixed I'll probably be relying on the library, friends' houses, or another public place.
This user is a guest
kgal
Jun 9, 2012 11:19:11 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Jun 9, 2012 11:19:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
As an update, hopefully the internet guys will be coming on Tuesday sometime mid-afternoon. Turns out my sister transferred the subscription (in her name) to her new house when she moved. Anyways, after that, I should have ready internet access at any time. Thanks for my rp partners for being so patient, and I'll try to post as often as possible before Tuesday rolls around.
This user is a guest
kgal
Jun 12, 2012 15:03:01 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Jun 12, 2012 15:03:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Finally got internet on =] I should be returning to normal posting within the next couple of days!
This user is a guest
kaitokatashi
Jun 14, 2012 22:22:12 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Jun 14, 2012 22:22:12 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey, all. I know I haven't been good about keeping up with my posts, but my boyfriend had dental surgery yesterday and I kinda need to help take care of him for the next couple days. I'll be taking my temporary hiatus until Monday (6/18).

EDIT: Had to throw this in. I won't be stopping posting completely, it'll just be severely reduced until Monday. :)
This user is a guest
Last edit by kaitokatashi: Jun 15, 2012 1:10:40 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jun 16, 2012 12:10:11 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 16, 2012 12:10:11 GMT -6

I'm having some problems with the electrics, so my online presence may end up being sporadic. If I disappear entirely, I should be back by next week at the latest. Apologies to those I am currently RP'ing with. ^_^
kaitokatashi
Jun 16, 2012 13:53:50 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Jun 16, 2012 13:53:50 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm prematurely ending my "hiatus" because the bf is doing much better now that he's on more antibiotics. :)
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 25, 2012 12:48:25 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
This post is on behalf of Karena, who wishes me to tell everyone that her internet is out and is uncertain when it will be back.

EDIT: this also affects Yuri as well, since they share an internet connection.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Jun 25, 2012 12:50:06 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Jun 25, 2012 19:23:30 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
It seems they fixed the problem fairly quickly, even though I went all day without internet. Could have been worse. Nonetheless, I am back.
This user is Mod
byakko
Jun 27, 2012 13:36:19 GMT -6

Post by byakko on Jun 27, 2012 13:36:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
So I came here to post that I was back, but it looks like my original post saying I would be away isn't here. I also haven't gotten any replies to PMs I sent before I disappeared. I'm assuming those never submitted, probably due to an internet connection issue caused by the reason I was gone.

Anyway, I had to deal with some personal stuff, but now I'm back. Give me a little bit to get my bearings and I'll catch up on stuff here. Sorry.
This user is a guest
kgal
Jun 29, 2012 5:22:38 GMT -6

Post by kgal on Jun 29, 2012 5:22:38 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Okay. I'm visiting family over the fourth of July, and I'll be leaving on the 2nd, I believe. I think the earliest I'll be back is Saturday. However! I'm still waiting on a text from my cousin, which will tell me if I'll have internet access during next week. Sorry this is short notice. I'll go to McD's if I have to. I'm just letting you guys know now that I may have severely restricted internet access. I'll update this if I learn anything else.

EDIT: Sooooo it turns out my cousin texted me about an hour ago. I didn't expect him to since it's so early, but w/e. According to him, there is Wifi I should be able to use. However! I also know I will be visiting my grandparents' house, which does not have any internet access. So next week, on Monday and the day I get back at least, I'll be traveling for several hours, and one or two days as will, I'll be away most of the day. Thanks for your patience =]
This user is a guest
Last edit by kaitokatashi: Jun 29, 2012 5:35:09 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jun 30, 2012 21:37:59 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jun 30, 2012 21:37:59 GMT -6

I will be away from July 1 to July 4; I'm not taking my laptop with me, so apologies to my RP partners!
Anonymous
Jul 1, 2012 5:44:04 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 1, 2012 5:44:04 GMT -6

I will be gone today and hope to be back by the 11th.
Anonymous
Jul 4, 2012 13:28:24 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 4, 2012 13:28:24 GMT -6

I have returned (:
azn
Jul 6, 2012 7:30:40 GMT -6

Post by azn on Jul 6, 2012 7:30:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
hey everyone; I unfortunately will be away from my computer for a week. I am volunteering at an MDA summer camp and will hardly have access to even my cellphone.

I will try to use my smartphone to post to the probending match, but I don't know how often I'll have my phone or if I'll have signal. I may have to pre-write a few things and have a mod post it for me on an appropriate time/place (i'll pm someone about that later).

Just wanted to give my fellow probenders a heads-up
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 6, 2012 11:03:40 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I am not going 'away' per se, but for the past couple of days I have been having issues staying connected to the 'net. Not really sure what the issue is, as it's just my computer (and the PS3, kindle, and my roommate's computer are fine). It seems to have stabilised but I'm not sure how long it'll keep. Just in case I go a little quiet, this is why.
This user is Mod