The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Leaving/Returning

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 7, 2012 18:46:10 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Still having some connectivity issues. Trying to do as much as possible, but I really need to find out why I can't hold a connection.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 9, 2012 19:00:49 GMT -6

Internet is better, but some stuff has come up that I can't discuss right now.
Sorry.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 10, 2012 16:17:33 GMT -6

All right. Things have calmed down a little, but I may be unavailable toward the end of July/beginning of August for a move into a new place. :] Just a heads up! I'll try to catch up with my RP threads now, sorry for all the delays!
This user is Mod
mitsumie
Jul 10, 2012 21:29:09 GMT -6

Post by mitsumie on Jul 10, 2012 21:29:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
WARNING: Trigger

I'm going to be gone for two and ahalf weeks. My friend just commited suicide last night and I don't think I can keep up activity in the next couple of weeks. I have to go to Oregon to help with the mourning family and help plan the funeral. Sorry Benjiro and Tenshio for the sudden leave, but i hope you understand.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 10, 2012 22:03:46 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 10, 2012 22:03:46 GMT -6

Yuriko, I'm so sorry for your loss. I too have lost friends to suicide and it is very painful. I'll be thinking of you.
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: Jul 10, 2012 22:04:17 GMT -6
Anonymous
Jul 10, 2012 22:33:33 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 10, 2012 22:33:33 GMT -6

I'm sorry, Yuriko. :C I've lost friends the same way and I know it's hard to deal with. I don't know if it'll be any help, but if you need someone to talk to, you can always PM me.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 10, 2012 22:57:48 GMT -6

Normally, replies aren't allowed in the leaving/returning thread, but for this emergency I will make an exception.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jul 11, 2012 7:06:35 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 11, 2012 7:06:35 GMT -6

I am back and ready to find my muse to post and have fun with everyone.
jiggyt35
Jul 11, 2012 21:40:21 GMT -6

Post by jiggyt35 on Jul 11, 2012 21:40:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow, 9 a.m. so I'll just be sitting at home for a few days feeling suckish. I'll still be able to get on, but I will most likely feel like crap and not want to post anything.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 13, 2012 11:46:27 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 13, 2012 11:46:27 GMT -6

Tomorrow is a National Celebration in France - like your 4th of July, but it's 14th of July and it's in honor of something that happened thirteen years later - as well as a homie of mine's birthday. I'll be gone all day long, so don't expect to see me again until Sunday.

I'll still be posting tonight for the pro-bending match, and for the P-RP I have with Tenoko, so you have me till then ^^. *bows*
azn
Jul 13, 2012 14:10:38 GMT -6

Post by azn on Jul 13, 2012 14:10:38 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm back! I'm so sorry for being away during the majority of the probending match. I will try to make up for it today and tomorrow.

I was away volunteering at an MDA summer camp, and I must say it was an eye-opening experience.

Anyway, I shall be posting soon.
This user is a guest
jin
Jul 14, 2012 17:11:22 GMT -6

Post by jin on Jul 14, 2012 17:11:22 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm gonna be gone for about a day or two. One of my baby snakes (the spider) has intestinal blockage and I need to take him to the vet. Gonna be a busy weekend with that going on.
This user is a guest
jin
Jul 15, 2012 14:18:06 GMT -6

Post by jin on Jul 15, 2012 14:18:06 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm back...ish.
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 15, 2012 23:53:47 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 15, 2012 23:53:47 GMT -6

This won't be for a while, but I will be gone for the first two weeks of August to fly all the way across the USA to visit my other extended family on my dad's side. I might be able to post for the first few days and the few last days of this period, but on a less frequent basis. During those times, I will be at Disney World for the first time and no matter how much I love you guys, I will be spending most of my energy there and the rest of the time asleep.

Also, on a less influential note, I will probably finishing up my AP english homework and finishing cosplays for the upcoming anime convention, so frequency will be lessened as well. All in all, don't expect too much regularity from me in August. xD
bookie
Jul 16, 2012 11:21:29 GMT -6

Post by bookie on Jul 16, 2012 11:21:29 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Just because there is some confusion as to whether I am active or not -

VERY sorry about my latest inactivity, but my cousins came to Hong Kong! I am delighted about that, but not about being inactive on probably every site I've ever used in the entire interwebz. *sigh*

Well, we see them very, very rarely, so we're packing everything into these two weeks. They'll be flying on back to Sweden in another week's time, so until then, I'll be gone from the site. Most sincere apologies to all! ^^''
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Jul 16, 2012 16:01:39 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2012 16:01:39 GMT -6

...AND I'M ALIVE !!

Yeah, sorry about not coming back on Sunday like I said I would. I got more tired than I thought, and didn't have the.... opposite of laziness to get on here and pick up where I left off. But I'm back now, and had a fun week end ^^ *bows*
jiggyt35
Jul 18, 2012 19:38:19 GMT -6

Post by jiggyt35 on Jul 18, 2012 19:38:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm hesitant to say that I'm back, but this is my first 'good' day since I got my wisdom teeth out. I've been trying to get on for days, but I just can't think of anything to write and the pain killers certainly aren't helping. I went drug free today and was able to post but I can't do it for another day! I don't know how much longer I'll be feeling this bad, but I hope it's not too much longer.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 19, 2012 17:44:54 GMT -6

I am going to be VERY busy from here til about september with work and moving. I will try to post as much as possible, BUT my personal RPs may suffer for it. I apologise.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Jul 20, 2012 15:20:13 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 20, 2012 15:20:13 GMT -6

Like Kami, and I apologise to those I'm currently RPing with, I'm going to be extremely sporadic. My mind is -VERY- much stressing over a lot of situations right now. When things get worked out, I'll be back full force.
Anonymous
Jul 21, 2012 9:11:32 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Jul 21, 2012 9:11:32 GMT -6

I apologize for my shady absence. I got another one of those awful summer colds (curse those things!) but I'm starting to feel a little better. My apologies to my RP partners. I hope to be up and running soon! -snuggles-