The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Nina's Plot Tracker

Post by Ninavask on Sept 1, 2020 21:52:31 GMT -6

Ninavask Avatar
Currently Active Characters

• - (OPEN) - Looking for Combat, Earth Bending Training and General Conflict

Current Threads

Trading Woes - Featuring Trader Kaho

Forthcoming Plot Points

• Attack on a Fire Nation Colony Town

• Separation from Freedom Fighters
  • Optional: Attacking Fire Nationals

Past Threads

A Little Sight Seeing (TAG: Charumati)
This user is Player
Last edit by Ninavask: Nov 9, 2020 20:12:35 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 2, 2020 0:41:59 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Hello~~ I think my is probably the best fit for your character. She's older, and at first glance is just another wealthy (albeit very serious) woman, but she's secretly a member of the Order of the White Lotus.They would probably be good meeting in some innocent way, as Charumati is a clandestine operative.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Sept 2, 2020 0:44:16 GMT -6

Post by Ninavask on Sept 2, 2020 7:11:14 GMT -6

Ninavask Avatar
Not a bad idea. I know i've been looking through open threads right now trying to decide whether I should plop Lin in the way of any random Fire Benders and see what happens. But maybe some interaction with another Earth Kingdom woman would be a good idea. 
This user is Player

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 2, 2020 12:32:31 GMT -6

What would be the most appropriate scenario? Something in a town, or something that happens when they're travelling? What would be a good way for them to bump into each other?
This user is Mod

Post by Ninavask on Sept 2, 2020 13:36:48 GMT -6

Ninavask Avatar
Somewhere while travelling near the border I would imagine. Lin and the resistance members she has been running would most likely be doing hit and runs on Fire Nation patrols or garrisons in towns so would be close to the edge of Fire Nation Territory in the Western Earth Kingdom. That is where Lin would most likely be but if you would prefer a Earth Kingdom town I could have Lin be in town with a couple of NPCs helping to get food and resources for the band. Or just generally searching for intel on Fire Nation patrols. 
This user is Player

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 2, 2020 15:14:37 GMT -6

Charu lives in the colonies so that would probably be good — perhaps Lin could be on a recon mission and Charu catches her?
This user is Mod

Post by Ninavask on Sept 2, 2020 18:10:06 GMT -6

Ninavask Avatar
That could definitely work, recon alone on a colony town to see what there is to steel or just generally break. Do you want to make a thread for it or should I? 
This user is Player

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 2, 2020 18:46:33 GMT -6

Go ahead! I'd love for you to set the scene, and I'll adjust based on what you write (:
This user is Mod

Post by Ninavask on Sept 2, 2020 20:00:58 GMT -6

Ninavask Avatar
Plot updated with Link to new thread "A Little Sight Seeing".
This user is Player

Post by Ninavask on Oct 3, 2020 13:13:02 GMT -6

Ninavask Avatar
Updated Plot Tracker. 
This user is Player