The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Kami's Plot Tracker

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 14, 2020 17:06:06 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar

Currently Active Characters

Current Threads

Sokka

Charumati

Hatsuharu

Kioko

Ling

Ren

Xiaoyu

Completed Threads

Ren

Ling

Charumati

This user is Mod
Last edit: Oct 7, 2020 0:18:43 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 19, 2020 23:16:33 GMT -6

threads updated
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 22, 2020 15:07:23 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 22, 2020 15:07:23 GMT -6

Hi Kami!

I actually have a few characters in which I would like to potentially plot something together. I would, of course, like to give Sokka and Aang some bonding time since it is so early in their adventures, but I would also really like to throw Aang at both Kioko and Charumati. Perhaps we could have something planned for when the gang visits Ba Sing Se?

As for my character Ezai, I'd like to try and do a small plot with him and Ren to see how they would interact with each other. Being a scribe, there might be a few ways we could have a more realistic way for them to approach each other. Perhaps either through Ezai's family estate needing official documents or maybe Ezai is sent to get documents scribed through some military order.

Do any of these pique your interest?
This user is a former member

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 22, 2020 16:52:51 GMT -6

I am 100% amenable to all of these. 

Aang and Sokka should be somewhere in the Earth Kingdom en route to Omashu by now; we can pretend Katara's gone out to ... do something? Groceries? Firewood? Splashing in puddles? IDK.

Aang and Kioko / Ling would definitely have interesting interactions but the gAang won't get to Ba Sing Se until season two, so it might be a while. It might be better to meet up in some undefined location / village if you're interested in doing it before then.

For Ren, I'm down with that as well though I should be clear that she's more of a historian than a secretary? Like, her scribing duties are to record the history happening within the palace. I should probably update that in the bio; she may do some side scribing work, though, for some pocket money. It might be more natural to meet at a festival, or perhaps on a trip outside of the palace walls?
This user is Mod
Last edit: Aug 22, 2020 16:53:09 GMT -6
Anonymous
Aug 22, 2020 17:13:22 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 22, 2020 17:13:22 GMT -6

I am 100% amenable to all of these. 

Aang and Sokka should be somewhere in the Earth Kingdom en route to Omashu by now; we can pretend Katara's gone out to ... do something? Groceries? Firewood? Splashing in puddles? IDK.

Aang and Kioko / Ling would definitely have interesting interactions but the gAang won't get to Ba Sing Se until season two, so it might be a while. It might be better to meet up in some undefined location / village if you're interested in doing it before then.

For Ren, I'm down with that as well though I should be clear that she's more of a historian than a secretary? Like, her scribing duties are to record the history happening within the palace. I should probably update that in the bio; she may do some side scribing work, though, for some pocket money. It might be more natural to meet at a festival, or perhaps on a trip outside of the palace walls?

The Aang and Sokka one sounds great to me. Could have Katara be getting firewood and have Aang and Sokka restock supplies at a nearby small village or something? I'm sure they'd get side tracked somehow while together...

Yea, originally I wasn't sure how many threads you wanted at once so I was ok with just planning out a basic idea and then waiting. I'm good for having them meet up in a random little village too tough.

A festival sounds much nicer, honestly. I'm definitely down for them meeting during a festival.

Which of these would you prefer to focus on first?

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 22, 2020 17:17:40 GMT -6

Definitely wanna get this canon show on the road ASAP, so that's my #1 goal.

Otherwise, I'd say all of them except I'm on patch this month and I'm heading into the end of the patch cycle so I'll probably be swamped this week. So that said, Ren is also pretty fun to play, and the Fire Nation board is a little lonely since my last Ren thread finished, so that would probably be a good place.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 22, 2020 17:20:00 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 22, 2020 17:20:00 GMT -6

We'll start with those two, then! I can make an intro thread for one of them tonight. Do you want the festival thread to be Open or Private?

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 22, 2020 17:21:35 GMT -6

Sounds good to me! I'm indifferent about open or private, personally. 
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 22, 2020 18:34:38 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 22, 2020 18:34:38 GMT -6

I think an open one for the festival would be neat. I'll post an intro for that one some time tonight.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 24, 2020 15:01:50 GMT -6

threads updated!
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 29, 2020 17:46:01 GMT -6

threads updated!
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 14, 2020 15:43:07 GMT -6

threads updated!
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Sept 21, 2020 20:33:03 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Oct 2, 2020 21:00:31 GMT -6

Plots updated & added my and (siblings!) to the list of available OCs.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Oct 7, 2020 0:19:05 GMT -6

threads updated :D
This user is Mod