The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Starry's Plots UPDATED 11th May 2017

Anonymous
Dec 23, 2016 15:10:42 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 23, 2016 15:10:42 GMT -6

Dharini 'Rini' Kasai

Full Profile

Overview:

She's now 17 and has been in Republic City since the age of 15. Her grandparents' run a pet shop which she helps out at as well as her receiving Earthbending training from her uncle (He had wanted to be a pro-bender himself, this didn't happen so he coaches instead, also as a note if anyone would like to take on her uncle as a character feel free to pm me! I may eventually roll him myself depending on what happens). Other than that she has been known to spend quite a lot of time outside in areas such as parks so she can watch birds and other animals.

Rini is usually pretty friendly and enjoys meeting people and is quite inquisitive although she can be a bit sensitive (and then might be a bit 'sulky'), isn't great at picking up on subtleties, tactless (of the 'does not always think before she speaks type' rather than intentionally callous) absent-minded and accident prone.

She's a novice bender at best, and isn't really that great when it comes to physical conflict or conflict in general but she tries to stick up for people.

Ideas/Wanted Plots:

I'm pretty much open to anything with Rini, not sure about romance related stuff for her yet in respect to that she's not really had much experience in short and doesn't at this point really know what her orientation is.

It would maybe be nice to establish some relationships/connections with characters since she's been in The City for a while now. Like either people knowing her directly because they met her either whilst she's been working or when she's not or maybe either knowing her grandparents (they've both been living in The City for a long time) or maybe through her uncle? (He's a coach, not necessarily a big name one but it wouldn't be unheard of to know of him)

Likely places you will run into her:
  • Her grandparents' Pet Shop
  • Her uncle's training studio
  • Pro-bending matches (usually with her uncle)
  • Parks
  • Running deliveries/errands for her grandparents
  • Teashops and Cafes

Current Threads
Dog Day Afternoon with @cheo

Closed Threads

Training Day with @renai

Developments

Met Renai in the Park 
This user is a former member
Last edit by Deleted: May 11, 2017 15:10:12 GMT -6
Anonymous
May 11, 2017 15:11:26 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 11, 2017 15:11:26 GMT -6

Updated. Dharini is open for threads and I would maybe like to establish some 'pre existing' connections between her and other characters

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 11, 2017 15:53:04 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
The only character I have open that would fit with Dharini would be Ren, my air acolyte. She's about a decade older, though so we'd need to establish something for sure.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
May 16, 2017 8:04:07 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 16, 2017 8:04:07 GMT -6

The only character I have open that would fit with Dharini would be Ren, my air acolyte. She's about a decade older, though so we'd need to establish something for sure.
Oooh yeah I'm sure we could work something out

Post by A Long Display Name Here on May 16, 2017 14:41:53 GMT -6

starrypawz Avatar
May 16, 2017 8:04:07 GMT -6 @starrypawz said:

Any ideas? Ren is currently living outside Republic City (not too far outside, the city skyline is still visible from her apartment) but makes weekly trips to Air Temple Island. She moved to the City with her parents from another village when she was in her mid teens, so she's been around for a while.
This user is Mod
Last edit: May 16, 2017 14:42:25 GMT -6
Anonymous
May 25, 2017 4:08:34 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 25, 2017 4:08:34 GMT -6

starrypawz Avatar
May 16, 2017 8:04:07 GMT -6 @starrypawz said:
Any ideas? Ren is currently living outside Republic City (not too far outside, the city skyline is still visible from her apartment) but makes weekly trips to Air Temple Island. She moved to the City with her parents from another village when she was in her mid teens, so she's been around for a while.
Hmm the only thing coming to mind right now would be maybe something like Rini having visited Air Temple island at some point like maybe she was taken there not long after she arrived in Republic City for the sake of like showing her around and they bumped into each other then?