The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Leaving/Returning?

kaitokatashi
Jul 17, 2008 10:15:41 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Jul 17, 2008 10:15:41 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Due to boredom at work, I'm lifting my "Get out of RPing Free" card and posting again; however, I still have yet to sign my lease. :P

Oh yeah, and a forewarning: I'm moving in two weeks, which means that I'll have to excuse myself from RPing and all that goodness. Hopefully, I can get things worked out with my ISP so I can make the move as smooth as possible, but there will be a couple of days at the most where I'll be without internet. :-/
This user is a guest
nahari
Jul 19, 2008 11:17:07 GMT -6

Post by nahari on Jul 19, 2008 11:17:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well, this is for both Irai and I. We're going off camping in the country for about a month with no internet so neither of us will be able to post. Sorry to Achiro if she gets back while we're gone. We'll have to start out Earth Kingdom topic later.

Irai: Sorry Ms Katara that I'm baling on the topic with Toph again. But on the bright side, that gives you a whole month before you have to bother with it. Sorry about it all.

We'll see you all and hope to get back soon. Bye.
This user is a guest
kazuma
Jul 29, 2008 11:26:13 GMT -6

Post by kazuma on Jul 29, 2008 11:26:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I know that I just started posting but this week and possibly into next week I will rarely be on because me and my parents are moving to a new house and i won't be able to get on the net as much as i would like to. Sorry for my soon and hopefully temporary departure. I hope to return as soon as possible.
This user is a guest
atari
Jul 29, 2008 17:40:46 GMT -6

Post by atari on Jul 29, 2008 17:40:46 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well i'm off, for how long? who knows? we'll see =)
This user is a guest
iami
Jul 29, 2008 17:53:59 GMT -6

Post by iami on Jul 29, 2008 17:53:59 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I know I'm new and all, but I thought it'd be polite to post in this. Family is going to Alamama. We live in Wisconsin, Grandparents live in Alabama. We're driving. Long story short, it will be a while before I'm on the internet again.

bye, bye
This user is a guest
demonzabrak
Aug 4, 2008 14:18:41 GMT -6

Post by demonzabrak on Aug 4, 2008 14:18:41 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I realize that I neglected to say I was leaving, but I'm now more or less done frolicking in the desert with my unit, and can actually be online. Yay me. Boo army and it's lack of internet.
This user is a guest
ninavask
Aug 7, 2008 12:40:07 GMT -6

Post by ninavask on Aug 7, 2008 12:40:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
As of saturday the ninth I am going to go north and visit some of my family up north. for the week, and they do not have internet so I will not be able to be on here at all. I will be leaving around 10:15 am on saturday and should return on the 16th around 5 pm. I'll see you all when I get back, auf wiedersehen.

Just so everybody knows, I am back and happy to be back, buy since school has started my chances to be online are severly reduced. I will not be on as often, but hopefully school will also help me focus on my writing like it did last year. Here's to unlikely possibilities.
This user is a guest
Last edit by ninavask: Aug 18, 2008 17:28:35 GMT -6

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 8, 2008 18:36:02 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Due to some personal problems, I have to take a break. I may or may not pop in occasionally, but that still remains to be seen. I apologize for the suddenness of this post, and for not telling anyone earlier, but I really need some time to sort things out.

If anyone wants to contact me... well, my email is in my profile, and Karena & the rest of the staff, you have my number.

I want to say a special thanks to Ai Lin for some advice given.

I don't know when I'll be back; hopefully it's soon, but if not, I'll make another post updating.

~Katara
This user is Mod
kaitokatashi
Aug 14, 2008 15:54:46 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Aug 14, 2008 15:54:46 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Okay, so I'm going out of town tomorrow night and probably won't access a computer. I'll be back on Monday night, but I won't be back and posting until Tuesday.
This user is a guest
blink
Aug 14, 2008 17:51:39 GMT -6

Post by blink on Aug 14, 2008 17:51:39 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Going to my grandparent's 60th anniversary this weekend, so no posting for me till Sunday. I realize I'm up in my three RP threads, so apologies. Will post diligently on Sunday eve. *bows and ninja vanishes*
This user is a guest
kaitokatashi
Aug 19, 2008 11:53:45 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Aug 19, 2008 11:53:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well, I had a nice little break, but I'm back and ready to RP. Hopefully, the people I'm RPing with are ready to do the same...XD

But I digress. Things might start getting a little slow next week because classes start, but I should still be able to RP on a regular basis, especially at work.

Good to be back (again)!
This user is a guest
ailin
Aug 20, 2008 0:23:25 GMT -6

Post by ailin on Aug 20, 2008 0:23:25 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I am getting my wisdom teeth taken out today so I won't be around while I'm recovering from the pain. Hopefully when it subsides I'll be even better than I was before (because, dang, if this last week hasn't been a buffet of pain). It should only be a few days, though, since I'm a fast healer.

Underground RP members, I give an especially apology to you all for having to take the time off.

Stay frosty, everyone!

- Ai Lin
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 22, 2008 15:06:08 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Just an update. Still going to be gone, and may not be actively checking this site.
For those of you with my phone number, don't hesitate to call at night (I'm in the CST zone).
I'll try to hop on MSN and/or AIM when I can, but no guarantees.

Karena, I'll call you soon.

—-Katara // Anne
This user is Mod
demonzabrak
Aug 27, 2008 22:46:32 GMT -6

Post by demonzabrak on Aug 27, 2008 22:46:32 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
This is a little bit in advance, but I go to the big sandbox sometime between the 15th and the 21st of September, pending any scheduling changes. I'll probably be without reliable internet for the first two weeks, and after that it should settle into something kinda normal. At least it'll be warm there...
This user is a guest
Last edit by ninavask: Aug 27, 2008 22:47:38 GMT -6
ailin
Aug 31, 2008 14:12:00 GMT -6

Post by ailin on Aug 31, 2008 14:12:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
It took a little bit longer than I had wanted (first woozy from meds then in extreme pain when they wore off), but I'm back for the most part. I'm still a little slow on the uptake until I'm fully healed, but I'll be able to start posting again.

Once again, sorry for my absence, especially to those in the Underground RP. :)

- Ai Lin
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Sept 9, 2008 18:10:04 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
*sighs* Since I live on the Gulf Coast of Texas, and there's a hurricane headed right for me, my mom and I are leaving, probably tomorrow night or Thursday morning. I have instructed the remaining Core Staff members (Shio, Ai Lin, and Suyami) how to handle things. I'll probably back in by Monday or Tuesday, but it depends on where it does hit and what's left to come back to. I'll be checking this until we pack our computer. After I leave, Shio will be in charge. He hasn't been on the past couple of days, I know, but he will be soon, I'm sure, and I'm going to call Katara and if he doesn't come back on for some reason, then we'll probably be giving Ai Lin the powers, but Shio's never gone for more than a few days, so he'll be back on soon, I'm positive.

Anyway, there it is.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Sept 15, 2008 14:49:41 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I got back at 4 pm yesterday. Everything's fine here as the hurricane went way north of us, so yeah, everything's good.
This user is Mod
yi
Sept 16, 2008 17:28:08 GMT -6

Post by yi on Sept 16, 2008 17:28:08 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hi, my name is Yi!

*all* HI Yi!!

I must say that my break was definitely needed.. Things are a bit smoother now.. but i dont know for how long *knock on wood*

So ill be a bit more active now... but then again... . oh never mind... lol

This user is a guest
mulhalmoni
Sept 18, 2008 7:09:09 GMT -6

Post by mulhalmoni on Sept 18, 2008 7:09:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Sorry no power, unexpectadly hit by hurricane ike. adding message from only working computer in school. on side note i fractured my leg durring soccer i dont know when power will be fully restored.
This user is a guest
demonzabrak
Sept 18, 2008 22:32:59 GMT -6

Post by demonzabrak on Sept 18, 2008 22:32:59 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
FINAL WORD IS IN! I leave this soul -sucking hole commonly known as Alaska on Sunday at 5 AM. Expect a disappearing act for about two weeks. Maybe up to a month. If I don't show up again by the end of January, I'm dead, so feel free to delete my account! (January=Mid-tour leave+first anniversary)
This user is a guest
Last edit by ninavask: Sept 18, 2008 22:33:16 GMT -6