The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Leaving/Returning?

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 15, 2010 20:50:18 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
This is NOT a returning post.

I just wanted to update everyone my situation. As some of you may or may not know, I am currently pregnant with my second child. I had a bit of pre-term labour scare this weekend, and I have been ordered to bedrest and follow up appointments. This is, of course, in addition to the post I made before regarding me needing to find a new place to live by the end of the month.

As such, my presence on TARP may be sketchy until the beginning of September. I will be on as often as possible, but I cannot guarantee any RP posts, profile moderations, etc. I will be on to check my PMs, so if you need me, feel free to send me a message through PM only (for those of you who have been IMing me). I apologise for the massive inconvenience, but my health and personal wellbeing has to come first.

I hope to be back ASAP. =]
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Aug 17, 2010 6:28:06 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Aug 17, 2010 6:28:06 GMT -6

Good luck to you Hun and I hope things go well,

As for me I must DEEPLY apologize, I've recently been canned and kicked from my living space so I am kinda spinning on my thumb right now trying to figure out what it is I should be doing with my life, I technically have no place of residency, I have no phone, and internet access is based on where I might be at any given night. NOTHING is stable right now and I just don't know anymore.

My depression has gotten pretty bad and I will be off for a while longer. Nothing is really going my way right now... Somehow even my lucky hat actually CAUGHT ON FIRE. So yea good luck item has literally been used up. :/
This user is a former member
saiki
Aug 18, 2010 8:23:32 GMT -6

Post by saiki on Aug 18, 2010 8:23:32 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey everyone I am so sorry for not having put this up sooner...

Right now I'm on vacation and it's been really hard to find internet connection anywhere...Thankfully I found some and I'm here to tell you I won't be back till friday afternoon.

Sorry to my RP partners, trust me I felt awful for not letting any of you know, but not to worry, two more days and I'll be back and ready to post.

For now I must tend to my massive sunburn *ouch*

See you all very soon!!! :D
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 19, 2010 13:47:44 GMT -6

Still not a returning post. Just an update.

I went to the doctor's today, and I am still in the same predicament as before, plus the attempts to move into a new apartment. I will be online, but I cannot guarantee that I can roleplay. That said, I will attempt to keep up with my staffing duties, so feel free to PM me if you need anything. (PMs only, please, no IMs).
This user is Mod
saiki
Aug 20, 2010 14:39:02 GMT -6

Post by saiki on Aug 20, 2010 14:39:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yay I'm back! And tan! hehehe

I'll start replying to posts asap, so tonight and or tomorrow morning. Sorry for the wait to any of my RP partners.

Hopefully none of you want to strangle me haha ;D
This user is a guest
ankitaametashi
Aug 22, 2010 16:38:23 GMT -6

Post by ankitaametashi on Aug 22, 2010 16:38:23 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm back, finally....Only I might not be on very much. School is starting back, my very last year, so.....yeah.
This user is a guest
suyami
Aug 22, 2010 22:49:59 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Aug 22, 2010 22:49:59 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
My internet has briefly been seized and is being held captive. I will have it back tomorrow, but the RP posts will have to wait till then! I will have no Internet access at all for... hopefully less than 24 hours. :( Power is shutting off, so...
This user is a guest
inkstains
Aug 26, 2010 15:36:21 GMT -6

Post by inkstains on Aug 26, 2010 15:36:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
As anyone who's been roleplaying with me kneos, I've actually been more or less gone for awhile. I don't have any internet except for at work. Where I thought this would be resolved in like two days, I am now realizing is a much longer dilemma. Hopefully I'll get everything sorted out soon and be bach. (=
This user is a guest
erikai
Aug 27, 2010 10:54:15 GMT -6

Post by erikai on Aug 27, 2010 10:54:15 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well, I'm going camping for a few days, i'll be back on tuesday, I'll get on when I can,

~Jin
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Sept 2, 2010 12:38:23 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 2, 2010 12:38:23 GMT -6

I wish I could say I had caught a sickness *cough*cough* but actually it's just that school is back. And since I'm a first year med student for the second time, I'm forcing myself to study harder... So the posts I must make will have to wait a bit longer from now on, probably till week-ends. Although I should be able to make posts during the night before going to sleep... Sorry ^^ *bows*

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Sept 5, 2010 10:00:26 GMT -6

Again, NOT a returning post, I'm afraid. =[

I want to apologise for my continued absence. I estimated I'd be back after I moved; however, I've moved, and my health problems just keep mounting. I've been in the hospital twice this past week alone, and now I've managed to come down with the flu... I'll be out of commission a while longer still. If anyone needs me, please send a PM, or if it's urgent, contact one of the staff - any one of them is able to contact me via phone. Thanks again for your continued patience, and I hope to return full time soon.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Sept 16, 2010 16:28:26 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 16, 2010 16:28:26 GMT -6

This is not really that I'm leaving but rather that I'll probably be slower than usual for a little while. I was in a rather serious motor vehicle accident & have sustained cervical damage (neck) — so while I'm popping on here for moments when I am on the computer, I'm not sitting at the computer for long periods of time because it's kind of painful at the moment. So, I beg understanding from all of you if the profiles take a little longer and/or I have longer pauses between RP posts.

I should be feeling better soon!
suyami
Sept 19, 2010 12:35:13 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Sept 19, 2010 12:35:13 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'll be a little busy for the next couple days; something big in school, so roleplay is my second priority. :) Sorry for the delay, but it's due soon, so no big worries.
This user is a guest
ayumi
Sept 23, 2010 14:46:59 GMT -6

Post by ayumi on Sept 23, 2010 14:46:59 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well...I'm not leaving. But I'm really going to have to start working on school harder than ever. I REALLY want to take this trip to Hiroshima next summer to study and so I have to pick up an 8-week, 5 Credit HR course THIS semester in order to do that >.<;;. So my already slow replies...will...be slower? I'm sorry :(
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Sept 23, 2010 17:04:14 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 23, 2010 17:04:14 GMT -6

I'll be MIA the weekend of 2 October [so 2-3 October]

not really a big hiatus, but meh.
~Tenoko~

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Oct 13, 2010 22:18:59 GMT -6

Just an update, not a returning post (sorry!)

As some of you may have noticed, I've been a little bit more active on the boards lately. Unfortunately, the baby still isn't born yet. If he's not born by next week Wednesday (Oct. 20), I will be induced into labour. Whatever the case, I will be back end of the month/beginning of next at the latest, and then into full RP swing shortly thereafter.

I want to add my deepest thanks to the PMs I've gotten wishing me well / checking up on me. It's been a very trying few weeks, and I am deeply touched by the outpouring of concern and well wishes. Cheers, all.

Come what may, I'll definitely see y'all soon! Keep an eye out in the General Board for a birth announcement and pictures! :3
This user is Mod
suyami
Oct 18, 2010 14:18:24 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Oct 18, 2010 14:18:24 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
As you either have or haven't noticed, my activity has been lagging lately. I am knee-deep in common applications and flailing madly to get my early action applications in. It's really hard to fit in TARP right now! Now, this does not mean I'm leaving... but this is a warning to my RP partners: my activity will suck as for the near future. I'm going to do my best to get in posts in my free time, though! Thanks for understanding. :)
This user is a guest
monuchi
Oct 19, 2010 1:01:10 GMT -6

Post by monuchi on Oct 19, 2010 1:01:10 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I never even had a chance to post an away topic! My computer exploded a week before I had to move down State. I just got the poor thing back. I'm all moved in, and with the internet up, I can safely return to forum sites without a lingering guilty feeling.

AAaaaaah, so, back.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Oct 20, 2010 9:36:26 GMT -6

Another Update! (Not quite back yet, though)

Well, how's that for irony? I posted my last update on the 14th of October, at 12:18 AM Eastern Standard Time. My little monkey, Gabriel Donovan, was born at 11:52 AM Eastern Standard Time that very same day! I'm home, now, recuperating from the birth, and dealing with the emotions of hormone levels being wacked out and the whole adoption process. I'll be back by the beginning of next month, since I need the remainder of this one to wrap stuff up with the adoption etc.

I'll make a thread in the General Board within the next few days or so with more details about the baby. See y'all soon!
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Oct 27, 2010 10:46:37 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Oct 27, 2010 10:46:37 GMT -6

All right. If Kami/Toph can do it, I should too. But only a handful of you even know I exist around here. I'm going to be doing my best to finish my prompt. (Yeah, I know I've been working on it for a year shush you...) Then I'd like to finally become active. I think we've got life under control for the most part. So this is my pseudo return post. I'll get that prompt up asap...

Love,
Josh/Ryari(and yes she -does- exist...in my head.) :P