The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Leaving/Returning?

yulan
Nov 23, 2009 17:15:24 GMT -6

Post by yulan on Nov 23, 2009 17:15:24 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I really hate to do this, but it's crunch time for the quarter and I am up to my elbows in research work. My papers are due at the end of next week, so I should be somewhere back to normal activity after that. Deep, deep apologies to the guys I'm RPing with. :(
This user is a guest
sawora
Nov 28, 2009 21:29:16 GMT -6

Post by sawora on Nov 28, 2009 21:29:16 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Oh my goodness, the ghost has returned. I think I'm actually coming back, and will be rping with Karanbir once again.
It's good to be home after...what? Two long years!!!
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Dec 2, 2009 17:00:12 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 2, 2009 17:00:12 GMT -6

Aaaand I'm back from my absance... I didnt really say anything about it but I was extremely unmotivated and depressed for a while. Lifes been crap lately and I am trying to bounce back but all the bouncy is missing from me, so instead I am crawling back out of the hole. :D wish me luck. But here is step 1, getting back in the swing of things with my daily activities. :3
This user is a former member
kaitokatashi
Dec 20, 2009 6:46:30 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Dec 20, 2009 6:46:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well, guys, this is it. As I type this, I'm on my way downtown to catch a bus out of state. I'll be gone until January 6th, so try not to miss me too much!

Happy holidays and a happy new year to everyone!
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Dec 21, 2009 14:03:57 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 21, 2009 14:03:57 GMT -6

While I'm not leaving I just wanted my RP partners to know my posting will be even more inconsistent than usual since I'm having computer trouble to add to my equally inconsistent work schedule.

Hopefully things will be rectified soon.

Thanks.
suyami
Dec 21, 2009 20:01:58 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Dec 21, 2009 20:01:58 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
So sorry this is taking so long... I've been superbly busy with school and whatnot. I'll try to be back by end of holidays... So sorry!
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Dec 24, 2009 11:25:33 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Okay, for those of you who have noticed that Toph's not logging in at all might be wondering why... I found out a couple of days ago that her internet is out. She got online at a friend's house and managed to send me a message. So, if you've sent her a message in the past couple of weeks and not gotten a response... that's why. Hopefully she'll be back next week.

Also, Shio texted me today saying that his internet is out, too. Hopefully his internet is fixed soon, too. So, don't send him a message because it won't get a response until his internet has been fixed.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Dec 24, 2009 15:36:18 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Dec 24, 2009 15:36:18 GMT -6

My internet was fixed, I am alright. Thankfully, it went a lot faster than usual.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jan 9, 2010 19:23:51 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
at a friend's house, but still no internet. HOPEFULLY will be back next week, tuesday/wednesday, knock wood. if not, i'm sorry and i'm honestly attempting to do my best. D=
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Jan 11, 2010 21:53:08 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Okay, tomorrow morning - bright and early - I start school. I should still be on every day, especially seeing as I have a break inbetween classes, but I ever disappear for a few days, you know why.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Feb 1, 2010 21:45:15 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 1, 2010 21:45:15 GMT -6

I just want to apologize for my recet lack of activity, I am just recently recovering from being extremely sick. And in the next day or so I hope to catch uo with my RPs and get back into the groove of things. As always if anyone needs to contact me, my aim is randomredmage, as well as my email is the same at gmail.com. Again I apologize and I hope things go smoother from me from now on... YOSH!
Anonymous
Feb 14, 2010 23:20:07 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Feb 14, 2010 23:20:07 GMT -6

regretfully, I am leaving for three months starting tomorrow early morning.
I would really like to not get my account whacked, as there are some PMs in there that I like reading in their original context.

but if that happens, I guess what choice do I have?
I guess I should mainly apologize to Joychi, as this is who my leave will affect the most. I had fun, but I actually have a set date of return. [until I leave again o.o]

~Tenoko~
Anonymous
Mar 7, 2010 0:09:06 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 7, 2010 0:09:06 GMT -6

By request I'm letting you know Suigetsu has a horrid stomach virus and won't be posting for a few days! Poor wooblet.

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Mar 19, 2010 14:04:39 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Hey guys, I'm back. ^-^;;
Sorry for the delay. Things have just snowballed, one crazy thing after another, and it was pretty hellish even getting internet to begin with. Not to mention I've been pretty consistently sick since the month of December, which is just a barrel full of laughs there.

Anyway, I'm back, and doing my best to catch up.
This user is Mod
erikai
Apr 20, 2010 12:51:45 GMT -6

Post by erikai on Apr 20, 2010 12:51:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Sorry, mainly to Suigetsu, I'll have to hold up our Rp for a few days. I will be going to St Louis tomorrow and will not return until Moday the 26th. I will get on here as soon as possible, be back soon,

Jin
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Apr 29, 2010 21:51:33 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Sorry for not posting this sooner. Toph is having some health problems right now. I will not go into details, but needless to say, she might not be on for a little while. Until she posts saying that she's back, please don't PM her unless you're not expecting a response for a few days, at least. If you have a profile question, please PM me or Shtiya. Any other questions can be PMed to any member of the staff.
This user is Mod
suyami
Apr 29, 2010 22:25:45 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Apr 29, 2010 22:25:45 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Sorry for the late notice, but am having a crew championships-thing starting tomorrow. Will try and check in! To the Gaang, sorry but I'll have to delay my post till Sunday. :(
This user is a guest
erikai
Apr 30, 2010 12:41:08 GMT -6

Post by erikai on Apr 30, 2010 12:41:08 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well, I'm sorry about not posting sooner, I'm back from St. Louis. I had an awsome time and I am ready to get back to Rp'ing.
This user is a guest
kaitokatashi
May 6, 2010 8:34:14 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on May 6, 2010 8:34:14 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey guys. In case you haven't noticed, I haven't been posting...well, at all recently. I blame the ever-impending doom that is finals followed by graduation, so I'm just going to take the next few days off so I can focus on moving, finals, and graduation. I'll try to be back Sunday, but no guarantees.
This user is a guest
kaitokatashi
May 9, 2010 22:09:19 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on May 9, 2010 22:09:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well, I'm back, so yeah. I'll get back to posting, and I'm getting a new laptop soon, so I should be posting more regularly.
This user is a guest