The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Leaving/Returning?

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Aug 31, 2009 11:58:29 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
I'm back, somewhat. Still getting used to my new place, but I'll be checking TARP daily and participating as much as I can.

Also posting for Jin, says that he'll be back as soon as possible too.
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Sept 4, 2009 14:34:05 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 4, 2009 14:34:05 GMT -6

No I am not leaving for good!

I'm just going to be a little busy this week, cause school is coming up and I have work that I need to get done -ugh real life- I wont be on as much, so I'll be signing on randomly. My posting will be a little slow, so to my RP partners I am sorry.

No worries! When this is over I'll be back again! xD
This user is a former member
Anonymous
Sept 4, 2009 15:01:54 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 4, 2009 15:01:54 GMT -6

I suppose I should explain my recent idleness. No, it is not for lack of trying, but because of school I will be incredibly idle come the weekdays. I am and will be spending just about all of my waking hours at school during Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Hopefully, during the other days of the week I shouldn't be too busy and will be able to get on TARP.

Post by Gia on Sept 8, 2009 11:21:05 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
After reading Shio's post, I feel I should do the same thing. I have school two days a week - Tuesdays and Thursdays, and have a full time job. I might be on for a few minutes when I'm at school, or later on in the day after I go home, but if I do disappear for a few days, you know why.
This user is Mod
kaitokatashi
Sept 15, 2009 9:22:47 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Sept 15, 2009 9:22:47 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey there, everyone.

I didn't actually anticipate going to California...ever again, actually, but an opportunity came up that I had to take. I'll be leaving home Wednesday night, but I won't actually be leaving the state until Thursday. I'll be back Sunday, but I'll get all of my profiles modded and RP posts replied to before tomorrow evening. Try not to miss me too much, kay?
This user is a guest
Anonymous
Sept 18, 2009 17:37:37 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Sept 18, 2009 17:37:37 GMT -6

My pet Rat Kuro died this morning. He was one of my best buddies... excuse me if I seem.. distant for a while... He and his brother Kuwabara have been with me through one of the hardest ordeals of my life and were it not for them I would have given up and laid down to die long ago.

Update: Ok, I have been selfish enough with my break from RPing. I am more or less done with my grievance period.:/ I'll start posting again... as soon as I figure out exactly what to post. X3
Last edit by Deleted: Sept 21, 2009 7:04:15 GMT -6
hikoka
Sept 26, 2009 16:39:05 GMT -6

Post by hikoka on Sept 26, 2009 16:39:05 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Greetings TARPers! 'Tis I, Hiko Ka! But you can call me Maggot, if you'd like, because I won't be around to hear it for at least two months or so.

Yes, I know. Long time, right? Well, not really, but it may seem that way at times. At least for myself.

"But Maggot," You may ask, "Why so long without logging on? Surely there'll be internet access wherever you're going?"

And in response to this question that a hypothetical, concerned fellow member might ask, I have to say that I'm sure there will be internet access in IL, but I won't be allowed to use it. For you see, I am soon departing for boot camp. The nickname is appropriate, no?

As of right now, I am a DEP (Delayed Entry Program) Recruit of the US Navy. Once I go through boot camp, I will cease to be a recruit, and I will be off to tech school for my MC rating. MC, or Mass Communications, is the field I decided to go into in the Navy. It's involves communicating... On mass levels... :P I'm going into the journalism area, because after I get out of the Navy, in five years (four years active duty, plus one year of tech school), I want to get be a novelist or a screenwriter. So, after boot camp, I'll be in a school, where I will gain liberties from anywhere between a few weeks to a month or so. Liberties means I will be able to wear civilian clothes, although the uniform is much cooler, I'll be able to leave the base (Fort Mead, in case you were wondering), and I'll have free time after classes. It'll kind of be like college, except I will be surrounded by fellow people who're in great shape and have some weapons training.

So, once I get past boot camp, I'll probably be able to pop in once my homework is done (because I'm sure there will be homework), and get some posting in.

Any questions? Speak now, or don't expect much of a response, since I'm leaving on the 28th.
This user is a guest
linkyoko
Oct 13, 2009 14:20:04 GMT -6

Post by linkyoko on Oct 13, 2009 14:20:04 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I will be leaving tomorrow for NC, and I don't know if I'll have internet access, so I'll be gone until Sunday or Monday. Not that it matters to many people, as I don't really RP here, but I have been planning some things... SO... Anyway, thought I should announce that.
This user is a guest
kaitokatashi
Oct 30, 2009 9:21:50 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on Oct 30, 2009 9:21:50 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Kay guys. Real life has struck again, but this time, it's a good thing. I'm going to be taking today (Friday) and tomorrow (Saturday) off, but I'll be back on Sunday. I will do my best to make sure that all of my pending profiles are modded and posts replied to then. :)
This user is a guest
auka
Nov 2, 2009 23:18:41 GMT -6

Post by auka on Nov 2, 2009 23:18:41 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hey everybody, I managed to miss suigetsu's grand pwning of me in Haiku land, my bad. I think I'm gonna lay low for another week or so, wait for things to settle down then hop back into our storylines.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 3, 2009 0:18:34 GMT -6

just a warning [and i will repost this again right before i leave], i will be gone from the 13th-15th of this november, and probably won't be posting again till about the 16th. heading up towards the SF bay area for a much needed vacation from life. -.-

also a warning. i will be heading to michigan around the end of december, maybe sooner if necessary, as things are becoming a bit uncomfortable where i'm staying. not that it's bad or anything, or that i'm wearing my welcome thing, but ... i hate cali. =X anyway . . .

i'll post again before i leave for vacay, and before i leave for MI.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 3, 2009 13:12:40 GMT -6

amendment: not only am i going on vacation, my michigan trip may be happening sooner - as in a couple days after i return from SF. i'll keep you guys posted.
This user is Mod
jilintsen
Nov 6, 2009 15:29:07 GMT -6

Post by jilintsen on Nov 6, 2009 15:29:07 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Gah. I feel so guilety doing this.

So, some of you might know that the equivalent of a junior in High school here in Ireland is called 3rd year. At the end of 3rd is a really, really important exam. To help us prepare for it, our school sets up mocks which determine if we need extra lessons or not. They're coming up soon.

I don't want extra lessons...

So, I'm gonna have to take a break from the internet. I'm not abandoning the place, no way; I'll still come on and chat every once in a while, but I won't be able to post. TT-TT Anyone who RPs with me is free to leave whatever we're doing until my life becomes.. less hectic.

Sorry gaise.
This user is a guest
suyami
Nov 7, 2009 22:36:44 GMT -6

Post by suyami on Nov 7, 2009 22:36:44 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I need to take a short break from my RP-ing this month. I have SAT's coming up, intense heavy junior-year-of-high-school stuff, and on top of that, NaNoWriMo. So bear with me, pardners. I'm doing my best. :(
This user is a guest
natsumiyoshida
Nov 8, 2009 22:16:21 GMT -6

Post by natsumiyoshida on Nov 8, 2009 22:16:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I know that I just started on this site, but sometimes life likes to throw us curveballs. Well, I'm leaving for a period of a few months (not exactly sure how much time). I have some personal situations that need my undivided attention, therefore I am having to temporarily stop all online activity. I promise this is only a temporary leave. I hope to return ASAP.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 12, 2009 23:16:39 GMT -6

I'm leaving for San Francisco tomorrow morning. =] I should be back early morning on the 16th, but from then till the 19th I'll be busy with pre-move activities. the 19th I leave for michigan, so I won't be back until about the 20th, 21st.

ciao, everyone!
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Nov 18, 2009 15:45:09 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Nov 18, 2009 15:45:09 GMT -6

Quick explanation of inactivity and current absence:

Getting KaToph's trip together has taken up a large chunk of my time of late. On top of that fretting over all of the minor details has had my mind in "non-rp" mode the past little bit. After she's here and things are settled I'll be back full force.

~Josh

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 18, 2009 15:46:33 GMT -6

okies. as ryari said, katoph is gonna have a trip! =D
today's my last day in cali, and i'll be in bed early, so lots of love to everyone, see you in a couple of days~!
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Nov 21, 2009 15:13:05 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have four final projects, and two final exams due at the beginning of December. Needless to say, I'm going to be pretty scarce for the next few weeks. I'll still be on a few times a week to check things out, but if I'm not on every day or disappear for a few, you know why.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Nov 22, 2009 13:24:53 GMT -6

I'm back. =]
This user is Mod