The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

6,000 Posts!

ange
Apr 2, 2006 16:16:19 GMT -6

Post by ange on Apr 2, 2006 16:16:19 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
hi this is my frist time on
This user is a guest
zanisha
Apr 2, 2006 18:56:36 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Apr 2, 2006 18:56:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
yay another member!
This user is a guest
kinstryfe
Apr 5, 2006 17:28:33 GMT -6

Post by kinstryfe on Apr 5, 2006 17:28:33 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
well...what can i say...thanx to all and to u especially Karena i was just surfing the net for pics of Avatar and...this site fell into my lap lol its been fun lets see everyone i would like to thank(that i actually know)

Karena...WOW...I dont know wat to say...all except i love u bcuz i dont swing like that ;D ;D ;D...GO U

Holaku...always has great ideas...of course...GO U

Zanashi...EXELLENT DEULING PARTNER, and a GREAT FRIEND...GO U

thats everyone that i really talk to...well never really spoken to Holaku but great ideas are great ideas soo...
This user is a guest
zanisha
Apr 5, 2006 17:47:12 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Apr 5, 2006 17:47:12 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
... interesting and unique and cool and evil. yes evil. ur an evil genius.

Jin Lei- Thnxs. Ur awsome too!
This user is a guest
etsuko
Apr 8, 2006 2:45:08 GMT -6

Post by etsuko on Apr 8, 2006 2:45:08 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Just wanna say.... THIS SITE ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!! :)
This user is a guest
alianne
Apr 14, 2006 13:43:01 GMT -6

Post by alianne on Apr 14, 2006 13:43:01 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well, I'm not much of a typer and it'll take me hours to thak all of the mods and everything so I'll just do this.

Karena- Thanks for a site that will become the best site in the world and will DOMINATE AND BEAT DOWN ALL OTHER... Um... Thanks for the awesome site.

To all other mods and important people- Thanks for making this site a success for people all around to enjoy. Great job Everyone!

OH YEAH!
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Apr 15, 2006 11:22:33 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Best in the world? That would be cool, but somehow I highly doubt that it'll happen... the world's a big place.
This user is Mod