The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

6,000 Posts!

Post by Gia on Mar 24, 2006 1:11:39 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I tried to post this last night, but let's just say that I had computer problems. *sighs* Anyway...

The site hit 6,000 Posts! I want to stay first off that this is my most successful site by far. The only other site I have that even comes close has less posts than this, though it is around 6,000, and it's been open for over a year, while this is one hasn't reached half of that yet.

In 5, nearly 6, months, we have reached something that no other site of mine, and for that I will be forever grateful. I wish I could thank everyone, but I can't, so you'll have to settle for this:

All Members that have ever posted - You have contributed to this, and I'm grateful for that, and for those of you who are still here, thank you even more.

Kanea - Not only are you a good friend, but even though you're not a lot, and not the most active poster, you are still here, and a constant buffer for my ideas. Not to mention that you and I balance each other out so well. ;)

Katara - I want to thank you personally for being such a friendly face here, and for the wonderful backgrounds. I'm sure it's helped attract members, and for that I thank you.

Quan-Li and Kiishu - You're two of the oldest members, and both great mods. I enjoy working with you and having you around. Thanks for all you do.

Halaku - You have contributed to so much to the site, a good dose of orginality that still plays true to the Avatar World. Your posts are always a joy for me to read. Thanks for all you've done, and I know that you'll be a great Mod.

Taed Xoa, Etsuko, and the group that posts in the Fire Nation - I know that if it wasn't for you, that board wouldn't get posted in at all. I appreciate the posts, and I know they're good, despite the fact that I don't read them. Thank you.

(And a special thanks to Taed Xoa for his great posts, little dose of originality, and for being here for so long, and RPing so many characters, as this is often easier said than done.)

Those who post in the Other Places board - This board is hardly ever posted in, but for those that do, I thank you for doing so.

"The Welcoming Commitee" aka Shio and Shijin - I know that new members appreciate friendly welcomes, and you two always seem to be the first, so thank you.

(And a special thanks to Shio - I know you don't think you deserve this, but you do RP more than 1 character, and I know this is easier said that done, especially when 2 of them are canon characters... (Not to mention the fact that 1 is Zuko, and for you to be so willing to do my little RP with with him and Karena means a lot to me). Also, you were the first active member on this site, and that means a lot to any site runner. Thank you.)

I wish I could thank everyone personally, but I can't. I'd be here forever, and I do need to go to bed at some point. I'll just thank all of you who are here posting here. I do appreciate, and I hope you all help me to insure that this site will never die!

Thanks again! Now, let's Celebrate 6,000 posts! Also, if you have any Thank you's for someone, feel free!
This user is Mod
bahk45
Mar 24, 2006 10:32:02 GMT -6

Post by bahk45 on Mar 24, 2006 10:32:02 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'd like to that you, Karena, for bringing forth the most Original Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG site I have ever seen on the web. When I did my search so long ago, searching for [actually] the bending martial art moves, I came across this site...the only site I really had found that was an RPG. Yea, right now, there probably is other sites out there, but this one is the original. If it wasn't for you, Karena, this site wouldn't have been.

So, I'd like to thank you for the site Karena and to all the members upon it. I've made some good friends on here. I know I'm here almost everyday, but sometimes I can't, so people are considerate with that.

I'd like to thank Kanea for working with me with our two character's...ummm...involvement...hehe. Second to Karena, Kanea and I have worked together and know each other more than I know any other member of this site. Truely, I hope our two characters becomes an awesome force in the RPG game.

Though we've had some members come and go, or couldn't post, I'm sure there was a good reason to them. I miss the first Earth Bender I and my character met when I first got on here. Then Goruhui being busy now and not being able to get onto the boards to post. I hope they come back, for they were good RP'ers!

Just like Karena, I can't thank each one personally, but as a whole I thank you all....especially Karena!

[glow=blue,2,300]Three Cheers for Karena!!!!!!!!![/glow]
This user is a guest
tyrande
Mar 24, 2006 13:52:33 GMT -6

Post by tyrande on Mar 24, 2006 13:52:33 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
First of all, I would really like to thank Karena and all the other admins and moderators for making and building such a wonderful site. I have liked Avatar and seeing this site really hit me in the spot. Good Job Guys!

I would personally like to thank Katara for getting me used to the site at the very beginning, she helped with the RPG Training and other things when I was confused. Good Job Katara!

I would like to thank the Members of the Month! They were constant posters and RPGers and did a great job with that, they wouldn't of gotten the award without doing their part.

Like Karena and Quan-Li, I cannot thank everyone for their great job, but to all of you, great job.

Good Job,

Tyrande
This user is a guest
Last edit by tyrande: Mar 24, 2006 13:54:07 GMT -6
ashuki
Mar 24, 2006 14:29:34 GMT -6

Post by ashuki on Mar 24, 2006 14:29:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Well first of all... woot!

Second of all, even though I'm a newbie I really do like this site and I'm not in the least surprised that it got 6k posts.

And third... a woot for Karena for a very sucessful site!
This user is a guest
elementalhero
Mar 24, 2006 17:08:26 GMT -6

Post by elementalhero on Mar 24, 2006 17:08:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I like to think Karena and all the mods for doin such a great job on this site. Katara for doing an amazing job on the group shot skin. Halaku and Taed Xoa fro using their creativity on the site to stir things up. I'd like to thank Shijin and Yuan, who are some of my best friends on this site and others, and welcomed me into some things no questions asked. Finally, I want to thank those who I rp with: Ayame,Zuran,Kasume,Yoshikuni,Jakita,Neo,Tyrande,Zekvax,Shio, Shijin, the list goes on. Thanks for making this place worth while.
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Mar 24, 2006 18:05:49 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
*smiles as she sees everyone's thanks* Thank you so much. I try my best, and I'm just glad that - for the most part, despite some bad eggs here and there - the members have all be nice. That makes my job and the job of the other mods a lot easier. Thank you all again, and you're all very welcome! It wouldn't be the same without all of you, though.
This user is Mod
pat101
Mar 24, 2006 20:27:08 GMT -6

Post by pat101 on Mar 24, 2006 20:27:08 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I know that I'm just new here, but I just would like to thank the mad genuis who created this site, and Happy 6,000 Posts everyone!!!
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Mar 24, 2006 22:42:15 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Mad Genius? You know, I don't think I've ever been called that.... Mad, maybe, but certainly not a genius... Thanks, and you're quite welcome!
This user is Mod
Anonymous
Mar 24, 2006 22:48:11 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on Mar 24, 2006 22:48:11 GMT -6

Yay we reached the 60000000000000000000000, just exaggerating post thingy, yay. Well I guess it is official we will not be silenced by other boards. NO we will rise up and dominate like the proud people we are. A little crazy but still yes!.

Thanks Karena.

Well people we did it, still don’t know what we did but we did something.

Oh and uh as Quan-Li put it [glow=red,2,300]HIP-HIP- Hooray. [/glow]
This user is a former member
blink
Mar 25, 2006 1:00:30 GMT -6

Post by blink on Mar 25, 2006 1:00:30 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I suppose it's only fitting for me to thank Karena as well. An artist, self-described or otherwise, is only as good as the medium they can work with, and this site is good stuff, stuff that allowed the Bender-smiting Glory that is Galgori to go from a few tentative scraplets in my head into the thing is is today.

Thank you to all and sundry for your support and positve responses. RP Partners. Sympathetic Mods. Good people.

May the Internet Gods bless this site and protect it from Glitches... Avatar 4 Eva!
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Mar 25, 2006 1:09:34 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Shio - You're welcome.

Halaku - And if your ideas weren't so original that they worked so well, I wouldn't have allowed them. But, it's so different from Avatar, that it works so well, and makes the site all that much more interesting.
This user is Mod
etsuko
Mar 25, 2006 1:12:00 GMT -6

Post by etsuko on Mar 25, 2006 1:12:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Firstly, I would like to thank Karena for starting this site because it rocks! I would like to say Thanks to the other Moderators(Katara, Halaku, Quan-Li, Kiishu and Kanea) too, for helping Karena with her work and for helping to run this site to keep it free of Internet bugs.

"Thanks!" to all the people I have rped with and had a great time: Taed Xoa, Zhou Tai, Rahara, Zuran. Thank you all for making my life more interesting and helping me understand Avatar in an even deeper level.

And of course, yay! The site has reached 6000 posts already! Calls for a celebration! Can we have something special?
This user is a guest
tyrande
Mar 25, 2006 13:16:17 GMT -6

Post by tyrande on Mar 25, 2006 13:16:17 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Yes, I almost forgot, Haluku, you are so original. You added something to the avatar that wasn't here before or even in the show. Infact, this small group of bender hunters that you made would be nice to add to the show. Thanks for the nice originality that you added to the site, and congrats on your new Moderator Status. Good Job!

I would also liek to add a note to the people that don't just RP or Talk in here, but do both. Without you, we would have never reached this great goal that means a lot to Karena, as we can tell, Karena, thanks again for a wonderful site, Good Job!
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Mar 25, 2006 13:37:01 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
As long as we're doing thank yous...

To all the mods and admin: Thanks so much for the support suring the Seph and Syri issues!!!!

Karena: This site of yours was a godsend. During my down times, I could devote my energy here and feel fulfilled. I'm so glad that I met you!! This site---if it wasnt for it, I would've never made some of the friends I did, my RP skills would still be lousy, and I'd be bored out of my MIND!

Kanea: I dont know you nearly as well as Karena, but I've really enjoyed RPing and working with you. Your character is always a fun read, especially since you and Quan-Li...er, yeah.... *wink*

Halaku: What can I say but WOW! Thank you so much for the new race of Bender-Haters, and giving my OC a chance to broaden her horizons and step out of Feudal Japan. You've contributed a lot to this site, and for that, I thank thee.

Quan-Li: You too have been a dear to work with, and to RP with. Like I said to Kanea, your posts are always interesting to read, especially with this whole romance thing. *wink, wink*

Kiishu: I know things didn't work out exactly as fairy-tale like as you would've hoped, but I'm glad to have met you and thank you so much for helping me improve my RP skills, as well as my people skills.

Goruhui: Yeah, you're not online much anymore, due to work and having your second phone line removed, but still. You know what I'm saying.

To Everyone I missed: Yeah, kind of impossible to do a personalized thing for everyone. Thank you for joining our site. Really, its the members that make this site what it is. Without you, we'd just be taking up space on the Internet.

Katara
This user is Mod
Last edit: Mar 25, 2006 13:38:32 GMT -6

Post by Gia on Mar 25, 2006 14:54:20 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Etsuko and Tyrande - Thank you so much, and you're so very welcome!

Katara - Thank you, and your welcome! Getting to know you has been so much fun, and to think... You were just made a Mod to do the Backgrounds! *he he*
This user is Mod
zanisha
Mar 26, 2006 17:48:55 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Mar 26, 2006 17:48:55 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
K now my turn.

Karena- Awsome site. Seiriusly this site is da bomb I'm sooooo glad I found it. Well first I want to say thanks for being awsome in general, then I want to say that I agree with Jonacai cause you really are a mad genius. This sit also has helped me improve my speling. Sort of. lol

Holaku- OMG. Thank you soo much for your uniqueness and creativity to start the bender-haters. Cool idea. I bet that you be an idea-comer-uper for Avatar and get paid a ton of money. good to think of all the Havoc that you could create. That'd be really fun. (And in backround you hear the chating, "Anti-Avatar, Anti-Avatar, Anti-Avatar."

Also I'd like to say thankyou to the rest of the Mods and people who come to the site and don't just read stuff, but actually post and rp or both. Go you! O and I can't forget my RP partner, JIN LEI!

One more person, Shijin- Ur awsome period. I love ur drawings. Keep up the good work.

THANK YOU! Go AVATAR!!

ZUTARA FOREVER!
This user is a guest
taedxoa
Mar 26, 2006 19:24:11 GMT -6

Post by taedxoa on Mar 26, 2006 19:24:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I don't feel I have the right to be thanking anyone, even though I'd love to thank everyone, and obviously I'd most like to thank all the group(s) that I RP with. But I at least MUST thank Karena for putting up with my sometimes constant questions and my attempts at helping out, and just for having such a great website all-around. It is a true tribute to the spirit of the Avatar. And I am also honored that you think I do so well, Karena. Anyway, congratulations, everyone, 6000 posts! We rock!
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Mar 26, 2006 19:46:42 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Zanisha - Thank you so much. Another person who's calling me a mad genius! ;D Your very welcome! (Oh, and btw, I'm never giving up... Never Zutara, Never!)

Taed Xoa - Your welcome, and thank you so much!
This user is Mod
blink
Mar 27, 2006 21:51:11 GMT -6

Post by blink on Mar 27, 2006 21:51:11 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'm going to say this once. The Galgori are Bender HUNTERS, not Bender Haters. That will be all...

Haters sit around and whine about something, Hunters go out and stab it full of holes.
This user is a guest
zanisha
Mar 28, 2006 15:43:00 GMT -6

Post by zanisha on Mar 28, 2006 15:43:00 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Funny... just not when ur fighting one.
This user is a guest