The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

One Major Canon Opening!

kuruk
Jun 21, 2010 9:14:36 GMT -6

Post by kuruk on Jun 21, 2010 9:14:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'll apply for both.... If possible.
I probably won't get the part, but it'll be fun :D
This user is a guest

Post by Gia on Jun 21, 2010 10:44:21 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
That's the spirit! Thank you.
This user is Mod

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jun 30, 2010 1:46:55 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
Anyone else? >.> Really? Two MAJOR canons open, and we only have a handful of applicants? I'm shocked.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Jun 30, 2010 12:53:50 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
Kyozuki and Kuruk - It's been quite a while since you both said you would apply. I'm just curious if you're still interested, and if so, what the status of your app is. I'm not trying to rush you, I'm only curious. If you're nowhere near done yet, that's fine. I just need you to say that you're still interested and you're getting there. :)
This user is Mod
enviouskaye
Jul 4, 2010 3:28:09 GMT -6

Post by enviouskaye on Jul 4, 2010 3:28:09 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I would love to apply on either one, however I have my eyes set on a separate cannon character that would interact with one of them way to often for me to adopt her. -laughs-

I only have to wait and pray that she becomes open so I can apply for her. ^^;
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 4, 2010 5:42:07 GMT -6

To be quite honest, it's very rare for a canon character to open up. The only reason Toph and Ty Lee have been freed up is because I recently ran into health problems that require a lot of attention — as such, I don't have time to devote to playing a canon character. =] Have a shot at one of these two, if you're interested in a canon, because there's a very slim chance that your canon of choice will be freed. =X Many canon players have been doing so for years here on TARP. If my health was better, I would honestly keep Toph and Ty Lee, as I love the both of them.

Best of luck, whichever you decide.
This user is Mod
Last edit: Jul 4, 2010 5:42:52 GMT -6
kuruk
Jul 4, 2010 8:05:34 GMT -6

Post by kuruk on Jul 4, 2010 8:05:34 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I'll still apply for both... I've just been really busy with my own profile and preparations because I'm joining the army. I'll have the samples up as soon as I possibly can.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 4, 2010 8:19:42 GMT -6

Thank you for your update. =] We'll leave the positions unreviewed until you submit your applications. Please let us know if your plans wind up changing.
This user is Mod
enviouskaye
Jul 4, 2010 11:33:23 GMT -6

Post by enviouskaye on Jul 4, 2010 11:33:23 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Hmm; alright. I'll do some research on Ty Lee and her Aura Sight and may apply for her.
I'm sorry about your health problems though. :/
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 4, 2010 11:47:45 GMT -6

enviouskaye Avatar
Jul 4, 2010 11:33:23 GMT -6 @enviouskaye said:
Hmm; alright. I'll do some research on Ty Lee and her Aura Sight and may apply for her.
I'm sorry about your health problems though. :/

If you have any questions regarding Ty Lee, please, don't hesitate to PM me. =]

And thanks. It really isn't anything life-threatening, but it *is* pain in the butt. =/ There's a procedure I can do to hopefully eliminate it (it's like 98% effective), but considering that I'm also pregnant at the moment, I can't do it until after the baby's born . . . . . mid-October. ._.;;
This user is Mod
kuruk
Jul 6, 2010 4:53:26 GMT -6

Post by kuruk on Jul 6, 2010 4:53:26 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
Sorry guys and girls... Change of plans.
I'm joining the army, and since the spot I applied for is a Priority Job, I've been rushed through quicker than expected.
Because of this I'll be unable to try for a Canon spot since I'll be pretty inactive.
Sorry :(

Best of luck to the applicants.
This user is a guest

Post by A Long Display Name Here on Jul 6, 2010 7:36:32 GMT -6

Thanks for letting us know. =]
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Jul 13, 2010 20:48:30 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
As I have edited, Ty Lee is now taken. Congrats, Yuna! We are now only looking for Toph. :) Thanks in advance.
This user is Mod

Post by Gia on Jul 15, 2010 22:33:40 GMT -6

Gia Avatar
I am sorry about this, but Toph has decided to keep... well, Toph. Something happened that recently opened up some more time, so... sorry for the inconvenience this causes.
This user is Mod