The Avatar RP | An Avatar: The Last Airbender Roleplay

Guest Avatar

Welcome, Guest!

Please Login or Register.

Previously, on Avatar...

Plot Update 10 March 2021

A year has passed since Fire Lord Zuko ascended the throne, and it seems like trouble is brewing between the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom once more. The Fire Lord and the Avatar began the Harmony Restoration Movement to restore the Fire Nation Colonies to their pre-war state by bringing any Fire Nation nationals back home, but for many of the citizens — of mixed Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom … Read more ›

The Moderation Team

Latest TARP News

SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

We're making some changes to adjust to our new plot. Sorry for the delay! We will be up and running shortly.

Mike & Bryan leave Netflix Adaptation

The original creators of ATLA quit the Netflix series, citing creative differences & an unsupportive environment.

Aliases

kaitokatashi
May 12, 2012 10:37:36 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on May 12, 2012 10:37:36 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
nobody Avatar
And I am Shio. I don't go by any other aliases except for boogerlice which I use for games that require a username and such. Besides that, I won't reveal my first name because it will result in Zombi typing the rest of the song and me responding back in a very spamy way.

Ah, yes, I almost forgot what your real name is, and I don't blame her. I'd do the same thing. :P

PS: Are we even friends on FB?
This user is a guest
Anonymous
May 12, 2012 11:02:24 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 12, 2012 11:02:24 GMT -6

kaitokatashi Avatar
May 12, 2012 10:37:36 GMT -6 @kaitokatashi said:
nobody Avatar
And I am Shio. I don't go by any other aliases except for boogerlice which I use for games that require a username and such. Besides that, I won't reveal my first name because it will result in Zombi typing the rest of the song and me responding back in a very spamy way.

Ah, yes, I almost forgot what your real name is, and I don't blame her. I'd do the same thing. :P

I honestly don't know. I don't use it all the time, but I will have to add you if you aren't ;D
This user is a former member
kaitokatashi
May 12, 2012 11:30:21 GMT -6

Post by kaitokatashi on May 12, 2012 11:30:21 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
nobody Avatar
kaitokatashi Avatar
May 12, 2012 10:37:36 GMT -6 @kaitokatashi said:

I honestly don't know. I don't use it all the time, but I will have to add you if you aren't ;D

BAHAHAHAHAHA! It turns out YOU friend requested ME and I never responded. Sumimasen!
This user is a guest
Anonymous
May 12, 2012 11:51:05 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 12, 2012 11:51:05 GMT -6

A Long Display Name Here Avatar
If you want to continue this, feel free to PM me. Otherwise, we should get back on topic. :]]] you can go by whatever alias you want. If necessary, put it in your personal text or sig. But that is what this thread is for - to let people know what you want to be called.

No need to create another Tenoko to do it. :]]]

mmkay. then I'll just reaffirm that I would prefer to continue being called Tenoko. :3

~Tenoko~
Anonymous
May 16, 2012 16:32:44 GMT -6

Post by Deleted on May 16, 2012 16:32:44 GMT -6

In a past life I was a manipulative spy, Kanea. I was a powerful Lord feared the world over, Ozai. And I was the man that was the leader of the Resistance, Makino. It is great to be back here again with everyone. But from now on I will be going by Yuri and she is an Earth-bender.
kgal
May 24, 2012 21:22:40 GMT -6

Post by kgal on May 24, 2012 21:22:40 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
So I've been around for a while. Most old members will know me as Fu-Ling, though my current character is Yuriko. I'll go by either. Not much chance I'll get confused, haha. Welcome back everyone. =]
This user is a guest
kyozuki
Oct 11, 2012 2:40:23 GMT -6

Post by kyozuki on Oct 11, 2012 2:40:23 GMT -6

Guest Avatar
I went by Kyozuki back on the old boards (which my name currently is, but that'll change once I put in a character app). Man, I recognize something like half the people in here XD
This user is a guest